Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,838 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Quavo Allegedly Takes Back The 2021 Bentley Convertible He Gifted Saweetie - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Quavo Allegedly Takes Back The 2021 Bentley Convertible He Gifted Saweetie (772 Views)

Man Shares The Response He Got After He Gifted His ‘Love’ ₦20k On Her Birthday / Man Takes Back Everything He Bought For A Lady After She Declined His Proposal / Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quavo Allegedly Takes Back The 2021 Bentley Convertible He Gifted Saweetie by bmdmix1: 2:33pm On Mar 21, 2021
Migos rapper, Quavo has allegedly taken back the 2021 Bentley convertible he gifted his ex-girlfriend, Saweetie for Christmas after she broke up with him.

Recall in December 2020, Quavo, 29, splashed $350,000 on Bentley convertible for his then rapper girlfriend, 26, for Christmas. Read previous post here.

On Friday, March 19, Saweetie announced their break-up on Twitter and suggested that Quavo had been caught cheating.

She wrote in her tweet: I’m single,” she wrote. “I’ve endured too much betrayal and hurt behind the scenes for a false narrative to be circulating that degrades my character. Presents don’t band aid scars and the love isn’t real when the intimacy is given to other women.”

“I emotionally checked out a long time ago and have walked away with a deep sense of peace and freedom,” she added in a second tweet. “Excited for this new chapter of elevation.”

Shortly after, Quavo shared his own tweets, saying that he had love for her but she isn't the woman he thought she was.

“I know you want to make this into a show so I’ll play my part just this one time. I don’t normally put my business out there, especially my personal life. I feel the need to address this so there are no false narratives,” he wrote.

Media Take Out News has reported that Quavo has repossessed the 2021 Bentley convertible that he "gifted" to Saweetie for Christmas.

A source, who confirmed the new development, explained that "Quavo's no dummy - the Bentley wasn't in her name."

The insiders claims that the Bentley was "leased" in Quavo's name and that the Migos rapper had a deal with the dealership that he could for a fee end the lease early, and the dealership would repossess the car and let him out of the contract.

That's exactly what Quavo did, according to his friend.

The insider continued, "He's not being petty or anything, but she's on Twitter talking sh*t. So he took back the car."

The insider claims that Saweetie's car was taken from outside Saweetie's home - very early on Saturday, March 20.

1 Like

Re: Quavo Allegedly Takes Back The 2021 Bentley Convertible He Gifted Saweetie by GeneralPula: 2:34pm On Mar 21, 2021
Do me I do you !
Re: Quavo Allegedly Takes Back The 2021 Bentley Convertible He Gifted Saweetie by Brokeloser: 2:38pm On Mar 21, 2021
I fvcking love this.Bitch thought she was smart and wanted to cashout not knowing nigga was a step ahead. Long live the REDPILL

Ignore the frustrated sex starved evening wastepaper below me.

4 Likes

Re: Quavo Allegedly Takes Back The 2021 Bentley Convertible He Gifted Saweetie by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 21, 2021
What's with this new trend of taking gifts back,men are truly becoming weak
Re: Quavo Allegedly Takes Back The 2021 Bentley Convertible He Gifted Saweetie by bmdmix1: 2:42pm On Mar 21, 2021
Zzor:
n u are strong shey, rubbish
Re: Quavo Allegedly Takes Back The 2021 Bentley Convertible He Gifted Saweetie by Bornsinner7: 2:44pm On Mar 21, 2021
ok
Re: Quavo Allegedly Takes Back The 2021 Bentley Convertible He Gifted Saweetie by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 21, 2021
Zzor:
Lool.. the truth is the gift was never truly hers in the first place. Na flash Quavo flash am. Something on lease n the lease contract stated it could be terminated early n dealership can claim the car? They should bring such arrangements to naija oo grin

1 Like

Re: Quavo Allegedly Takes Back The 2021 Bentley Convertible He Gifted Saweetie by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 21, 2021
dairykidd:

Lool.. the truth is the gift was never truly hers in the first place. Na flash Quavo flash am. Something on lease n the lease contract stated it could be terminated early n dealership can claim the car? They should bring such arrangements to naija oo grin
I can smell stinginess from this comment
Re: Quavo Allegedly Takes Back The 2021 Bentley Convertible He Gifted Saweetie by Romanoff(f): 3:10pm On Mar 21, 2021
She is kuku not a broke woman and she has said it in the tweet announcing the break up that gifts and birkin bags don't make up for infidelity.

So, he's entitled to take his gift back.
Re: Quavo Allegedly Takes Back The 2021 Bentley Convertible He Gifted Saweetie by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 21, 2021
Zzor:
I can smell stinginess from this comment
Hahhaha not stinginess.. Its just when some people think they're smart u play smarter. Well u can call it wtv u like. I still wish this arrangement was in Naija
Re: Quavo Allegedly Takes Back The 2021 Bentley Convertible He Gifted Saweetie by SocialJustice: 3:28pm On Mar 21, 2021
Zzor:
See the way you dey shine. Everywhere yellow.

1 Like

Re: Quavo Allegedly Takes Back The 2021 Bentley Convertible He Gifted Saweetie by Starzo: 4:07pm On Mar 21, 2021
Dem two mumu
Re: Quavo Allegedly Takes Back The 2021 Bentley Convertible He Gifted Saweetie by ednut1(m): 4:13pm On Mar 21, 2021
Two fools chasing clout

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Would You Remain Friends Or You Would Understand? / D 15yr Old Girl Took My Sugarcane Stick And Inserted Into Her Mouth, Says Man / How Long Do You Use Your Bathing Sponge Before Changing Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.