Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,387 members, 7,958,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:43 AM

Easter Giveaway - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Easter Giveaway (5671 Views)

Nairaland Easter Giveaway 2022 / How Can I Save Money After Easter Season?? / Nairaland Easter Giveaway 2021 Edition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Easter Giveaway by Heineken(m): 5:04pm On Mar 27, 2021
DaBogu:
Start with what you have?
bro let me not lie to you. I don't have anything

1 Like

Re: Easter Giveaway by Stateoforigin: 7:36pm On Mar 27, 2021
Re: Easter Giveaway by yazga: 11:06am On Mar 28, 2021
So last night I had forgotten to warm my soup and had slept off. I woke up this morning to find it sour. I wasn't happy at all. Especially with the fact that I had just cooked it a day before. I couldn't stop blaming myself.

I brought out the pot and placed it angrily outside. My neighbor who had seen me drop the full pot of soup outside asked.

"Neighbour, you go warm am?"

"No. E spoil. I wan trowey am."

"You no warm am last night?"

"I been forget. Sleep carry me for night."

"Eyaaa…"

I returned into the house to bring out other plates to wash. When I got back, I found her licking her fingers.

"E no too bad o. The soup good small. You sure sey you no need am?"

I glared at the sour pot of soup and at her.

"No, I no need am"

"Okay. Make my pikin them come carry am. Them go use am chop eba this morning. E go finish. The way them go rush this soup now now go shock you. If the soup do three days seff e try."

Before I could find words to say to her she picked the pot of soup and dashed into her house speedily. Probably trying to hurry up before I change my mind about giving her the soup again.

Her first son returned with the empty pot and handed it over to me.

"Thank you." He muttered.

The daughter, a five-year-old, popped her head through the window and smiled.

"Uncle Praises, thank you."

The twin children ran out playfully and blurted "Uncle Praises thank you."

And their mother finally emerged laughing.

"See how them the happy. Them don see food."

Tears gathered up in my eyes. I ran into my room and cried like a child.

How one man's poison becomes another man's food.

How one man's fish becomes another man's chicken.

How one man's rag is another man's Christmas cloth.

How my sour soup, turned into another woman's thanksgiving.

Value whatever you have. Appreciate whatever you enjoy. For another man somewhere, searches immensely for what you have, and wishes to own just half of what you own.
Appreciate God�
Happy Easter

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Easter Giveaway by omoakin76: 1:11pm On Mar 28, 2021
IyaTola:
Are you working?
... Yes sorry for the late response
Re: Easter Giveaway by urbobo20(m): 2:12pm On Mar 28, 2021
please help me with were i can mode interlock or laying of intelocking stone so that i can buy rice foq easter pls oh
Re: Easter Giveaway by MayrieK09(f): 2:53pm On Mar 28, 2021
Access.

Can't list them all.
Someone should just bless me.

It is well.
Happy Easter �

3 Likes

Re: Easter Giveaway by AishaYesufu: 4:48pm On Mar 28, 2021
Leezah:
Here is the link to sign up on binance https://www.binance.com/en/register?ref=H1R24WDOYou don't need pay any money. Once you sign up with the link on my signature we both get FREE shares of either Dangote Sugar or GTBANK
I signed up so how do I benefit from the $50

1 Like

Re: Easter Giveaway by Orente21(f): 10:00pm On Mar 28, 2021
Goodevening sir/ma, I am a woman with kids,and also studying. Thou I teach in a private school but we have not been paid salary of last month yet. Pls I need to pay my second semester school fee in NTI. The portal is closing on the 31st of this month. I ll appreciate any help. I can provide evidences. Thanks in anticipation

1 Like

Re: Easter Giveaway by MamaGold4u: 10:12pm On Mar 28, 2021
Re: Easter Giveaway by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 28, 2021
Am a student of futa right now we ate writing exams want to purchase foodstuffs

1 Like

Re: Easter Giveaway by DIAMANTE1759: 6:56am On Mar 29, 2021
Good morning
just graduated from one of the federal polytechnic in the country. but I'm currently stuck in school cos of my project.

1 Like

Re: Easter Giveaway by Leezah(f): 9:34am On Mar 29, 2021
when did you sign up?
AishaYesufu:

I signed up so how do I benefit from the $50
Re: Easter Giveaway by Supetheboys: 4:30pm On Mar 29, 2021
embarassed
Re: Easter Giveaway by SMJay: 6:03am On Mar 30, 2021
yazga:
So last night I had forgotten to warm my soup and had slept off. I woke up this morning to find it sour. I wasn't happy at all. Especially with the fact that I had just cooked it a day before. I couldn't stop blaming myself.

I brought out the pot and placed it angrily outside. My neighbor who had seen me drop the full pot of soup outside asked.

"Neighbour, you go warm am?"

"No. E spoil. I wan trowey am."

"You no warm am last night?"

"I been forget. Sleep carry me for night."

"Eyaaa…"

I returned into the house to bring out other plates to wash. When I got back, I found her licking her fingers.

"E no too bad o. The soup good small. You sure sey you no need am?"

I glared at the sour pot of soup and at her.

"No, I no need am"

"Okay. Make my pikin them come carry am. Them go use am chop eba this morning. E go finish. The way them go rush this soup now now go shock you. If the soup do three days seff e try."

Before I could find words to say to her she picked the pot of soup and dashed into her house speedily. Probably trying to hurry up before I change my mind about giving her the soup again.

Her first son returned with the empty pot and handed it over to me.

"Thank you." He muttered.

The daughter, a five-year-old, popped her head through the window and smiled.

"Uncle Praises, thank you."

The twin children ran out playfully and blurted "Uncle Praises thank you."

And their mother finally emerged laughing.

"See how them the happy. Them don see food."

Tears gathered up in my eyes. I ran into my room and cried like a child.

How one man's poison becomes another man's food.

How one man's fish becomes another man's chicken.

How one man's rag is another man's Christmas cloth.

How my sour soup, turned into another woman's thanksgiving.

Value whatever you have. Appreciate whatever you enjoy. For another man somewhere, searches immensely for what you have, and wishes to own just half of what you own.
Appreciate God�
Happy Easter
Lovely write up

1 Like

Re: Easter Giveaway by IyaTola: 7:43pm On Mar 30, 2021
Chivvy07:
I need a sewing machine pls
Where is your location?
Re: Easter Giveaway by IyaTola: 7:44pm On Mar 30, 2021
Bestlily:
I need a job please. connect me to my employer
What type of job?
Re: Easter Giveaway by IyaTola: 7:45pm On Mar 30, 2021
ChildOfDoom:
hmm. I doubt if my problem can be solved. I need 250,000 to refund to the owners in less than a month or I will go to jail
This is too much for me. I cannot afford such amount.
Re: Easter Giveaway by IyaTola: 7:47pm On Mar 30, 2021
suco01 , sageb and emeraldvee if you are sending a dm in respect of this post. pls drop your issues here. Thank you
Re: Easter Giveaway by IyaTola: 7:49pm On Mar 30, 2021
omoakin76:
... Yes sorry for the late response
Since you working, then once you get paid, use part of it to pack your laid to the new location. Happy easter
Re: Easter Giveaway by IyaTola: 7:49pm On Mar 30, 2021
Oracleforce:

M genuine reason is that Buhari is my president. .and okezu ikpazu is my governor both of them are an illogical and unrepentant disaster to my life... I'm presently at the IUC receiving treatment of poverty syndrome which these two people have caused to my life.....

grin
Oracleforce:

M genuine reason is that Buhari is my president. .and okezu ikpazu is my governor both of them are an illogical and unrepentant disaster to my life... I'm presently at the IUC receiving treatment of poverty syndrome which these two people have caused to my life.....

Re: Easter Giveaway by suco01(m): 8:39pm On Mar 30, 2021
IyaTola:
suco01 , sageb and emeraldvee if you are sending a dm in respect of this post. pls drop your issues here. Thank you

Wahala be like bicycle oo. I only appreciate your good gesture here, why u dey quote me. Did I sent you a dm. Abeg comot my name
Re: Easter Giveaway by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 30, 2021
IyaTola:
Welcome back ma, I have missed you. I pray I get selected.
Re: Easter Giveaway by sageb: 9:24pm On Mar 30, 2021
IyaTola:
okay, noted. Presently, I am job hunting in port Harcourt. Any assistance (job referral, monetary aid,etc) will be deeply appreciated. I have worked in the hospitality sector, Academia sector, et al.
Re: Easter Giveaway by IyaTola: 9:42pm On Mar 30, 2021
sageb:

okay, noted. Presently, I am job hunting in port Harcourt. Any assistance (job referral, monetary aid,etc) will be deeply appreciated. I have worked in the hospitality sector, Academia sector, et al.
Kindly check the job vacancies thread. Also please visit notes around you to drop your cv
Re: Easter Giveaway by paulgabrielz: 9:52pm On Mar 30, 2021
Re: Easter Giveaway by Modupeoluwa123(f): 10:05pm On Mar 30, 2021
Re: Easter Giveaway by ChildOfDoom: 3:45am On Mar 31, 2021
IyaTola:
This is too much for me. I cannot afford such amount.
hmm okay. Thanks for your time. A stitch in time saves nine. in whatever way you can relieve my yoke, please do. I can make part-payment sad
Re: Easter Giveaway by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 31, 2021
IyaTola:
I've dropped my main challenge
I just need some funds to establish myself
Re: Easter Giveaway by Nooneonline(m): 11:02am On Mar 31, 2021
Just bless me please. I need some money to buy a laptop for video editing for my YouTube channel I will send you a video I compiled on WhatsApp and my YouTube link. Thank u ma
Re: Easter Giveaway by Ayamovic2018: 12:35pm On Mar 31, 2021
wouldn't mind any token as gift...I'm expecting a baby early April...as we just relocated to lag cz hubby just secure job here.I need money to get somethings though v done little but some still need to be dealt with. looking forward to ur help .thanks

2 Likes

Re: Easter Giveaway by Bestlily(f): 7:56pm On Mar 31, 2021
IyaTola:
What type of job?

Adminstrative jobs which includes Secretarial jobs, front desk, receptionist, Customer care support, call center agent etc

Teaching jobs:

Online jobs : Virtual Assistant, online/live chat support, transcription jobs, online researcher.

please help. Thanks!

3 Likes

Re: Easter Giveaway by sageb: 11:09pm On Mar 31, 2021
IyaTola:
Kindly check the job vacancies thread. Also please visit notes around you to drop your cv
I will be glad to receive an Easter gift from you.
Eledumare fun wa

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Am I Overthinking This Or I Really Have A Bad Wife / If Your Husband Gets Another Girl Pregnant, What Would You Do? / #InternationalWomensDay: Happy International Women's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.