Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,759 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? (38518 Views)

What Do You Miss The Most About Being In A Relationship / What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? / Say Something Nice About Your Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? by OMOJOHN001: 11:31pm On Mar 24, 2021
TUEEEH ON YOUR FACE.
I gat nothing to say, Cuz this matter is depper than the pussy of an Hoe.
TUEEEEH
Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? by bull67: 11:34pm On Mar 24, 2021
food. hehehehe
Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? by erai30(m): 11:41pm On Mar 24, 2021
Onyi22:
grin Nothing much to miss apart from those moments of shopping, spending n fun, but immediately he lost his job, I dump him for good..
For better I stay, for worse I Move..
E DON SPOIL! THIS IS THE DAUGHTER OF JEZEBEL WE HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR, OYA COME YOUR FATHER, THE DEVIL IS LOOKING FOR YOU. grin

1 Like

Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? by Sniper101(m): 11:47pm On Mar 24, 2021
damn Niggarrrrr

one thing I miss so much abt my ex is her pussy grin

we always engage in mouth action grin
this Babe can return from lectures on a sunny day and her pussy will still smell nice and without any odour nor fowl smell

not all these ones these days that one will need to ask them to go take a shower first before fvckery will commence
these days sef I hardly engage in mouth action which used to be something I couldn't do without

Ofure...anywhere wey you dey
I miss youuuuuu cheesy
Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? by Chimeluv(f): 11:49pm On Mar 24, 2021
Nothing undecided
Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? by Zivaharry(m): 11:49pm On Mar 24, 2021

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? by IgboWarlord(m): 11:53pm On Mar 24, 2021
Nothing at all oo.I miss nothing at all...B<>tch was a compulsive,psychopatic,bipolar,violent fool..The sex was very good,but i rather remain celibate till my dying day than go back there..Although from tomorrow sha,my current babe will become an ex.So i will update this comment after tomorrow..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? by Ogbeniomo: 11:57pm On Mar 24, 2021
SweetVibe:

your profile pix say all about you.
Look at the rusty room you live with dirty bedsheets and scraped walls but you have the nerves to brag about hoaw you dump a guy who lost his job despite spending on you when he had money.
U really understood, her name even shows that she can handle 22 men in the name of moving foward. ''onyi 22''.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Mar 24, 2021
Clean pussy and she let me fvck her asshole apart from that she ain't wifeable

1 Like

Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? by Burgerlomo: 11:58pm On Mar 24, 2021
Nagging grin
Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? by MrCuteAndLoaded: 11:58pm On Mar 24, 2021
Mokason288:
Tufikwa ...

Missss ur ex

Is like going back to your vomit

correct! God forbid

1 Like

Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? by Zivaharry(m): 11:58pm On Mar 24, 2021
Zivaharry:
this is the only reasonable "miss" here......I love stories and adventure........I love poetry
My baby is a bard when it comes to poetry.....
She is beautiful and brainy.....
She is amazing....
She is my Eden.....
She is my paradise....
Usorohtheman:
I miss her stories about her life's adventures... I love listening to her.

She was really an adventurer.
Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? by bizhop01: 12:03am On Mar 25, 2021
Her high level of intellectual and reasoning, you hardly find such from Nigeria girl's, is like 1 out of every 500 ladies in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? by Nobody: 12:06am On Mar 25, 2021
Onyi22:
grin Nothing much to miss apart from those moments of shopping, spending n fun, but immediately he lost his job, I dump him for good..

These hoes ain't longer ashame to say it
Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? by Nobody: 12:08am On Mar 25, 2021
jonaifame22:
She was my live in lover for two years, i tried enrolloing her where she learnt hair dressing, we had a few fights and quarrels, out of bad advice she opted out, now she is a runs gal, i never thoughtshe would opt for that kind of life style, itnpains me though, iwish i cld make her change,but pray for her often that God will touch her heart towards a better life style

Bro

Once a hoe, always a hoe.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? by Froshloaded: 12:10am On Mar 25, 2021
Onyi22:

Chai

I want to believe this is a joke.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? by Zivaharry(m): 12:12am On Mar 25, 2021
Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? by TUNECHI86: 12:23am On Mar 25, 2021
Oga no dey post this upandan dey cap shit. She no fine, no vex.. you go still chop heartbreak no worry
Zivaharry:
My baby girl is a bard when it comes to poetry......
She is a real story teller...also an excellent writer.
She is the most beautiful heart ever....
She is amazingly elegant and brainy....
She is my Eden....my paradise......
Her name is mmirimma.
No ex......she is still my girl.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? by Zivaharry(m): 12:28am On Mar 25, 2021
TUNECHI86:
Oga no dey post this upandan dey cap shit. She no fine, no vex.. you go still chop heartbreak no worry
����������
Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? by IYANGBALI: 12:29am On Mar 25, 2021
Her ringtones
Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? by Bola146(f): 12:31am On Mar 25, 2021
tunize:

The guy must be a very good guy for you to have even prayed for him which is not quite common "I nvr see am for inside nairaland before" may God in his infinite mercy grant your heart desire.

He was just "perfect" for me. We both wept seriously and moved on. AMEN.

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? by Zivaharry(m): 12:35am On Mar 25, 2021
TUNECHI86:
na my post nah....leave am for me.....she fine for my eye

1 Like

Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? by Kirkman: 12:35am On Mar 25, 2021
Zivaharry:
My baby girl is a bard when it comes to poetry......
She is a real story teller...also an excellent writer.
She is the most beautiful heart ever....
She is amazingly elegant and brainy....
She is my Eden....my paradise......
Her name is mmirimma.
No ex......she is still my girl.
What kind of immature fool are you. Kindly remove her picture. I get that you are really proud of her but don't you know something called privacy?

1 Like

Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? by Bola146(f): 12:35am On Mar 25, 2021
lereinter:

His dick nko

Ask Google, one of the kids on nairaland

1 Like

Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? by Bola146(f): 12:37am On Mar 25, 2021
lereinter:

Which side of Ibadan you stay

Which ni undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? by Zivaharry(m): 12:40am On Mar 25, 2021
Kirkman:

What kind of immature fool are you. Kindly remove her picture. I get that you are really pepid of her but don't you know something called privacy?
oga must you insult, b4 passing ur message......I have heard.
Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? by 18wheeler: 12:55am On Mar 25, 2021
jaelz:
Breaking up is no fun and could be hard, but believe you me sometimes that is the best thing that could actually have made by you decision wise.

So I broke with this overly disrespectful lady who felt because her business fetched her millions monthly she could rub on my face, nevertheless I won back my respect but God damn it, I miss her local efo riro with dawadawa ( Locust Bean ), dried fish and red oil from Onitsha.

What is that one thing that you miss the most about your ex?
Miss the way she suspected I was cheating on her and she got agitated. Meanwhile I would just be having a couple of drinks with my guys. Nothing else but if I wasn't with her, I was with another woman. Kind of gave me some power over her thought, paranoia, and control over her. she was jealous and petty @ the same time. Had to free myself from her pettiness. and thank heavens I did.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? by tunize(m): 1:13am On Mar 25, 2021
Bola146:

He was just "perfect" for me. We both wept seriously and moved on. AMEN.
So deep Amen no yawa!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? by Cooldiipo(m): 1:30am On Mar 25, 2021
Let me know if you need powerbank for laptop, over ten hours guaranteed and twenty hours possible. Increase your productivity and work when you like. Don't get mistaken for a Yahoo boy because of your generator noise
Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? by luminouz(m): 1:49am On Mar 25, 2021
Cooldiipo:
Let me know if you need powerbank for laptop, over ten hours guaranteed and twenty hours possible. Increase your productivity and work when you like. Don't get mistaken for a Yahoo boy because of your generator noise

You are that sure ehn?

10 hours plus?

1 Like

Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? by AlphaSoul: 1:59am On Mar 25, 2021
Bola146:
We parted ways because of genotype. I really missed his good communication and companionship despite the long distance. God bless you wherever you are. I wish to meet someone better than you soonest.
Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? by IGoComotYaTeeth: 2:25am On Mar 25, 2021
Lalasticlala u don start again o, everyday relationship talk must full front page chai

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Couples' Sleeping Positions Reveal About Relationships (PICTURES) / Man Travels From Lagos To Kogi To Propose To His Girlfriend On Valentine's Day / It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.