Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,059 members, 7,810,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? (38500 Views)

What Do You Miss The Most About Being In A Relationship / What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? / Say Something Nice About Your Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? by KanuSE: 10:49pm On Mar 24, 2021
chikason22:
You can contract hepatitis, syphilis and other venereal diseases through saliva oo. A word is enough for the wise.

Abeg reference your claim or deactivate your account & be quiet forever.
Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? by naijacovid(m): 10:50pm On Mar 24, 2021
bottlewater1:
her mouth odour
bottlewater ko nylonwater ni

1 Like

Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 24, 2021
shigo20:
my last ex, her phat round ass when drilling from behind. others e no go better for them

Na so e pain you reach grin grin
Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? by RichAbujaGuy: 10:51pm On Mar 24, 2021
i don't even have to think about, babe's head game!

Ladii Rose - MO HEAD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0muqsnjnvcQ
Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? by JohnSin97: 10:51pm On Mar 24, 2021
jonaifame22:
She was my live in lover for two years, i tried enrolloing her where she learnt hair dressing, we had a few fights and quarrels, out of bad advice she opted out, now she is a runs gal, i never thoughtshe would opt for that kind of life style, itnpains me though, iwish i cld make her change,but pray for her often that God will touch her heart towards a better life style

Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? by chikason22(m): 10:54pm On Mar 24, 2021
KanuSE:

Abeg reference your claim or deactivate your account & be quiet forever.
Sorry pls continue been sucked. It will improve your immune system. Cheers
Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? by JohnSin97: 10:55pm On Mar 24, 2021
Onyi22:
grin Nothing much to miss apart from those moments of shopping, spending n fun, but immediately he lost his job, I dump him for good..
For better I stay, for worse I Move..

Legend has it that you're now on the streets...

1 Like

Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? by autonomous22: 10:56pm On Mar 24, 2021
She was supportive and understanding..... I miss her... still praying for her kind again

1 Like

Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? by KanuSE: 10:56pm On Mar 24, 2021
Deicide:
She has a great sense of humour and could hold her own in conversations, she knew lots of stuff

Hold her what...??
Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 24, 2021
KanuSE:

HERE I AM. grin

Should Bolly appreciate your interest, I can help you access her & give you a report about her grin. I stay very close to her in Ibadan
Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? by pansophist(m): 10:57pm On Mar 24, 2021
For me na her yansh o grin

If you see shape eh, I honestly don't care how angry, pissed off, hungry, indebted, fasting or holy you are, you'll want to smash. It's is proportional, protruding, voluptuous, firm, defined, fulfilling, and wiggling.

It turns head 360 degrees, command public attention, brings out the unfaithfulness in men and just a blessing to whoever carries it. If you want government agencies dominated by men to answer you quick, go with her. Her figure open doors, seriously. But her character ehn? Only a strong man fit leave her irrespective of her yansh.

10 Likes

Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 24, 2021
nothing
Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? by uthlaw: 10:58pm On Mar 24, 2021
Onyi22:
grin Nothing much to miss apart from those moments of shopping, spending n fun, but immediately he lost his job, I dump him for good..
For better I stay, for worse I Move..
dis life no balance,if we ask ur ex too....he go say he miss ur pussy n d way u suck....Sha nothing goes for nothing!
Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? by KanuSE: 10:59pm On Mar 24, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Should Bolly appreciate your interest, I can help you access her & give you a report about her grin. I stay very close to her in Ibadan

Thanks for your willingness to assist. I will do anything for Bolly... cry
Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? by Mandela27: 10:59pm On Mar 24, 2021
pansophist:
For me na her yansh o grin

If you see shape eh, I honestly don't care how angry, pissed off, hungry, indebted, fasting or holy you are, you'll want to smash. It's is proportional, protruding, voluptuous, firm, defined, and wiggling. It turns head 360, brings out the unfaithfulness in men and just a blessing to whoever carries it.

But her character ehn? Only a strong man fit leave her irrespective of her yansh.

My niggagrin

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? by Mandela27: 11:00pm On Mar 24, 2021
uthlaw:
dis life no balance,if we ask ur ex too....he go say he miss ur pussy n d way u suck....Sha nothing goes for nothing!
You dey mind that small girl
Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? by SEGLIZ: 11:01pm On Mar 24, 2021
SweetVibe:

your profile pix say all about you.
Look at the rusty room you live with dirty bedsheets and scraped walls but you have the nerves to brag about how you dump a guy who lost his job despite spending on you when he had money.

internet is characterized with deceit, some people will come online with pre-fabricated or sudden lies for reasons I don't understand.
may to feel elated, deceive other, to feel important and for others to see them to be important, to boost their ego etc.
I don't know, do make out to believe that idiot? with your diagnosis of her, is she worth believing? their thought is everyone believes and give a hoot about their lies.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? by KanuSE: 11:01pm On Mar 24, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

That's a dude like you, baba.

You gave yourself away - u get third leg. grin

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Mar 24, 2021
KanuSE:

Thanks for your willingness to assist. I will do anything for Bolly... cry

Don't mention. What are Nlers for grin

1 Like

Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 24, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

Her fat clitoris and that foul odour that pops out of there when i am drilling it.

So you date babe when get smelley tooto

I must initiate you

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? by PointZerom: 11:05pm On Mar 24, 2021
Peace081:

Busy body, u seek for your opinion?
Face your miserable life in peace

Shut up at once, your eyes will clear when Onyi22 finishes with your rotten a**.

KanuSE:

Peace081 no dey hear word, until Onyi22 knack am strong thing. grin

A word is enough for the wise.
Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? by Mandela27: 11:06pm On Mar 24, 2021
Me na my babe waist that year...it was so big,round and soft...never met a girl with body so soft like that...we started dating and she didn't let me smash for 3months,only smushing and squizzing,damnnn only the pressing of her butt made me wanted to explode...she later opened the coochie,smashed for 6months, I later grew wings and broke her heart

the Fear of ibo girls made me leave her

5 Likes

Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 24, 2021
KanuSE:

You may not be far from being right coz I know the Iady in that profile pic & she can't really be the one behind that moniker,,,, maybe her bf angry
Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? by edunaragold(f): 11:07pm On Mar 24, 2021
Hmm,I could give my kidney for her,and I miss her sweet agric pussy,and how I always clean ,wash her pussy when when ever we finish sex and her standing breast that never falls.she broke my heart imm she enter IMO state polytechnic,last last na runs girl she turn to.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:08pm On Mar 24, 2021
KanuSE:

I don't understand. sad
Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? by zedman1(m): 11:10pm On Mar 24, 2021
I don't miss a thing about my last ex, I used to miss everything about the one before her. Now I don't miss anything about any one. Since I marry sef I no know anything about ex again.

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 24, 2021
SweetVibe:

Look at the rusty room you live with dirty bedsheets and scraped walls but you have the nerves to brag about how you dump a guy who lost his job despite spending on you when he had money.
u Kant Finnish me
Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 24, 2021
Her back view

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? by happney65: 11:22pm On Mar 24, 2021
Which of them?got lots sha so I do not know which is which cheesy
Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? by iykesampson: 11:23pm On Mar 24, 2021
Onyi22:
better I stay, for worse I Move..

Its just quite pathetic how mentally retarded how an average Nigeria girl thinks.....always crave to eat eat guys money ......Well "make I chop chinedu and emeka money ,na so olosho take start"....

Note ; the guys too are just so lost after every thing thats on skirt,such that they lose their sense of reasoning...I eanestly pity my generation .

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Mar 24, 2021
SweetVibe:

I swear, watch how she will change that profile picture of hers tomorrow or soon. She knows she has been shamed and her hands done fall.
.. it's her type who broke shame men when they contribute nothing to the relationship.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? by iykesampson: 11:27pm On Mar 24, 2021
SweetVibe:

God bless you my brother ....for that befitting and well deserved respond......other than how to keep her cool and see how the guy could assist in bettering her lot ....rather she took after perishable things ......retarded mentality indeed .....I just pity guys that goes after any thing they see on skirt.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A-Week Engaged Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiancé A Week After “losing” His Job / My Engagement Is About To Be Broken / 6 Habits That Make You Totally Undateable.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.