Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,926 members, 7,828,208 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Should I Still Marry Her? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Still Marry Her? (45567 Views)

If Your Girlfriend Had A Past Like This, Would You Still Marry Her? (Photo) / She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? / Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by alizma: 11:29pm On Mar 25, 2021
Obaseki500:
I have never been this confused in my entire life...

I have a girlfriend that we have been dating for 6 years now... We are not married because I was not stable financially but now things seems to be much better and next year should be the year....I reside in Ibadan so she came in last year after her education to get a job, she's a nurse and we were staying together up till now.

Sex has never been an issue between us up until December last year. We sleep on the same bed and we live in the same house but we have not had sex since December 2020 till date. She's right beside me as I type this message. Each time I go close to her, she tells me I am not entitled to sex because I have not paid her bride price. I just could not understand the sudden change in her attitude towards sex when wedding is next year.

She also locks her phone and even WhatsApp. Now, I am beginning to have doubt about marrying her.
Simple, tell her to go and stay with her parents or get her own separate apartment till you guys are married. Before you say this, be prepared for any outcome.
But be rest assured that whatever the outcome will be, it cannot be worst that allowing her to set the standard she is setting now.
If you try to play the good man by allowing her to set this standard, I can assure you that you will regret it even in your marriage.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by Cowbell521: 11:29pm On Mar 25, 2021
kaityn:
The vices of Satan is really working. Someone's daughter has decided to do the right thing and you are insisting on another thing. If you know what is best for you better accept Jesus and do the right thing. Have a great day.
Na so!
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by amdoyin82(m): 11:36pm On Mar 25, 2021
Xenry:
If you aren't screwing her, then another guy is doing it. Her phone is her cheating dairy, that's why she kept it away from you.
You ain't financially strong and you want to marry? Well, as for me and my guys, we ain't entering into any relationship until we start to dey make 8-digits per annum.
you go tey for there
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by maasoap(m): 11:38pm On Mar 25, 2021
AlphaLover:

Guy fem there

Na fake post be diz

How will a grown man come online and pos this problems so teenagers and kids can advise him?

Such a man must have mental problems

You sure say you yourself don't have mental problems?
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by trudpo: 11:42pm On Mar 25, 2021
Useless post from useless OP.
Obaseki500:

I have a girlfriend that we have been dating for 6 years now... We are not married because I was not stable financially but now things seems to be much better and next year should be the year....I reside in Ibadan so she came in last year after her education to get a job, she's a nurse and we were staying together up till now.

Sex has never been an issue between us up until December last year. We sleep on the same bed and we live in the same house but we have not had sex since December 2020 till date. She's right beside me as I type this message. Each time I go close to her, she tells me I am not entitled to sex because I have not paid her bride price. I just could not understand the sudden change in her attitude towards sex when wedding is next year.

She also locks her phone and even WhatsApp. Now, I am beginning to have doubt about marrying her.

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by calcal: 11:43pm On Mar 25, 2021
Tell her that you want to lick her plate.
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by toprealman: 11:51pm On Mar 25, 2021
Xenry:
If you aren't screwing her, then another guy is doing it. Her phone is her cheating dairy, that's why she kept it away from you.
You ain't financially strong and you want to marry? Well, as for me and my guys, we ain't entering into any relationship until we start to dey make 8-digits per annum.
Kiddies avenue....
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by Xenry: 11:52pm On Mar 25, 2021
toprealman:

Kiddies avenue....
what do you mean?
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by Pacesetter123(m): 11:53pm On Mar 25, 2021
But you don dey do am with the babe for good six years nah?.Go pay money for her head jareh! Talk of marriage by next year? May be de babe never see that strong indication from you say e go happen.Girls no de get plenty time to waste as guys..oo,so no blame am,she want dey sure say u don legalize the sex matter.From ur talk,e means say the babe still love you.No be she still dey with u for House so? She for don park comot if she no love you again.So go pay something first n fast.She go dey open up for you again.I support her for this stance.

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by Flexingale(m): 11:58pm On Mar 25, 2021
Ayemileto:

8 digits per annum is small sha.

Except it's dollars you're talking about.

8 digit sef get band o! E fit be just 10,000,000 per year!
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by Flexingale(m): 12:00am On Mar 26, 2021
alizma:

Simple, tell her to go and stay with her parents or get her own separate apartment till you guys are married. Before you say this, be prepared for any outcome.
But be rest assured that whatever the outcome will be, it cannot be worst that allowing her to set the standard she is setting now.
If you try to play the good man by allowing her to set this standard, I can assure you that you will regret it even in your marriage.

I for say one cold beer for you but I no Dey drink! Oya chop knuckle �
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by Bornboy4: 12:05am On Mar 26, 2021
Ladies these days are cheats.
Marriage to them is not even a barrier to cheating on their spouses.
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by petitejolie(f): 12:10am On Mar 26, 2021
She realize that you're just looking for a fuckmate. Why dont you just tell her you dont love her enough to marry her. It seems both of you want something different

2 Likes

Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by RichAbujaGuy: 12:13am On Mar 26, 2021
@Obaseki500

Send her packing my guy. You've had six years of wear and tear on those tyres. Time to let the next guy ride. cheesy Too many fine babes in 9ja to stress over one with an attitude.
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by mmsen: 12:17am On Mar 26, 2021
You people ask the most stupid questions but blame (insert politician's name here) for all your problems. No, you and the millions like you and your 'culture' are the problem.
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by dozieinspired: 12:17am On Mar 26, 2021
Baba, she wants you to make it official. Put a ring on it, 6 years is a long time to know at least 50% of a woman.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by IGoComotYaTeeth: 12:24am On Mar 26, 2021
silibaba:
deny you sex? you want her to commit fornication?
abeg keep your TANTA inside boxers go hustle. which enjoyment reach to chop isi ewu and beer with friends? sex sex sex sex as if na better thing.
una dey hype the tin na
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by GENES11S: 12:29am On Mar 26, 2021
Without been married, she is living with you. What do you want again?. Go and pay her bride price and stop complaining.

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by macie495: 12:30am On Mar 26, 2021
AlphaLover:

Guy fem there

Na fake post be diz

How will a grown man come online and pos this problems so teenagers and kids can advise him?

Such a man must have mental problems
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by Jerewise332(m): 12:31am On Mar 26, 2021
Obaseki500:

Bro u wan her to open legs 4 u when you've not done introduction, no bride price..
She's doing that for her own good besides why should you be bothered when you know that the thing is yours? Me sef dnt even trust you cos you can change your mind to marry another person after drilling her finish

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by Kirkman: 12:37am On Mar 26, 2021
alizma:

Keep quiet, why do you people always think from the wrong side of your brain. So she is now doing the guy a favor by marrying him or what, who told you that the guy has not been supportive throughout the six year? worst of it all, she is lying right now in the guys room from where she goes to work as we are made to believe.
If she feels things are delaying more than she desire, what stops her from discussing with him and finding a way out
You this vile person who are you telling to keep quiet and why are you quoting me, am I the OP? Abeg leave me to my own opinion, you have said yours, las las everyone go dey allright.
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by friendl: 12:42am On Mar 26, 2021
Those hoes ain't royal
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by stealmatic(m): 12:45am On Mar 26, 2021
AlphaLover:
No one cares because we all know this is a made up post

Una go dey write fake fake stories come post am here . Na so the other guy dey claim say his imaginary ex asked him to come manage her imaginary business .

What I don't get is why make up all these stories ?

Is it boredom? Or you feel so lonely you crave the attention of others ?

Una get time o

bro God bless you,help me ask them o

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by kushme: 12:45am On Mar 26, 2021
Obaseki500:

Her weapon. Sex. Even after marriage, she is still gonna use it. Again, maybe she's tired of you and looking for a way out, I mean dumping you for some new dude.

Don't forget, females are big time opportunists.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by OROSUNBOLB(m): 12:45am On Mar 26, 2021
She locks her phone : This means she has some stuffs therein that are not meant for your eyes !

She refuses to have sex with you : Another guy has taken over your duty and he seems to be doing it better !

Should you still marry her : Yes,if you don't mind having BP in later years when you discover that your supposedly children aren't yours actually !

Good luck !

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by seangy4konji: 12:45am On Mar 26, 2021
she is offinf pant for guy...even doing orgy and doggy...

what advice do you need...keep having sex and use condom but paper chase cos she has a plan B..

You must have a plan a b c d e f g h i jk l mnop j q rsopplmno.

You are not married yet so secure yourlife...dont beg no hoe....they still go back to hoeing begind you...

Your paper wont cheat on you...your cash...They will learn grass aint greener on the other side but by that time??Nigga moved on already.

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by tunapawizzy: 12:46am On Mar 26, 2021
Obaseki500:

u dun jonze.....na nurse she be, Abroad guy dun promise her marriage.

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by Nnatuu: 12:54am On Mar 26, 2021
E bee like say you drink aboniki abi?

You de chop somebody daughter for six years without marry.

You even de complain say she de refuse. If na my daughter I for don disown her for still remembering your name sef, let alone sleeping on the same bed with you.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by captain247: 1:06am On Mar 26, 2021
Oga stop milking the Cow for FREE! Do the right thing and you both will be happy afterwards.

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by meobizy(f): 1:25am On Mar 26, 2021
Yes, you should. It’s obvious you like suffering. Continue.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship / Deleted / Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.