Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,393 members, 7,812,154 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

Should I Still Marry Her? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Still Marry Her? (45503 Views)

If Your Girlfriend Had A Past Like This, Would You Still Marry Her? (Photo) / She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? / Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by 6digitscomrade: 6:26am On Mar 26, 2021
Obaseki500:
I have never been this confused in my entire life...

I have a girlfriend that we have been dating for 6 years now... We are not married because I was not stable financially but now things seems to be much better and next year should be the year....I reside in Ibadan so she came in last year after her education to get a job, she's a nurse and we were staying together up till now.

Sex has never been an issue between us up until December last year. We sleep on the same bed and we live in the same house but we have not had sex since December 2020 till date. She's right beside me as I type this message. Each time I go close to her, she tells me I am not entitled to sex because I have not paid her bride price. I just could not understand the sudden change in her attitude towards sex when wedding is next year.

She also locks her phone and even WhatsApp. Now, I am beginning to have doubt about marrying her.
lol u better go marry ur Mary for village

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by Gobdddd(m): 6:55am On Mar 26, 2021
Bro, definitely, she's seeing someone else.

But you don't have her to blame.

6years nobe 6 days. Besides, possibly she has not received that assurance from you. So she has to play her card in a way it will favour her.

It does not mean she's having sex with another man she's seeing. No. It's possibly a way to make you hasten up the process.

So, instead of getting angry at it, ofcourse what she said was right. Possibly, she has made the mistake of allowing you have sex with her in the past. Now, she wants to correct her mistake

You are not yet her husband. That's the gospel truth.

So, bro, if I were you, I'd let her be, then, work hard to get money and do the needful, if at all you are serious.

Besides, you must not wait till you are rich to bring her in bro.

Start little. She is a nurse. Save small money, go to her place, collect list. Start the wedding process.

Do it based on your capacity. You have no man to please.
Plan with her. Discuss what your plan is.

Remove your mind from sex for now.

Try this method bro.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by Klass99(f): 6:58am On Mar 26, 2021
smiley

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by Saao(m): 7:05am On Mar 26, 2021
Obaseki500:

Na watin dey pain me you dey talk make up.... What do I stand to gain in making up stories... Den dey use am give money ni?
if u love the girl, do the right thing and have total control. You don't have right to her body since you haven't paid for bride price. She is right.

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by zolajpower: 7:08am On Mar 26, 2021
Obaseki500:

Na watin dey pain me you dey talk make up.... What do I stand to gain in making up stories... Den dey use am give money ni?
Guy if na Edo state you dey with the girl I beg japa, I use to have one like that , because her last relationship with a man who reside In Canada that span for 9 years without yielding any fruit , her family now mount pressure on her to leave me if I won't go and see them for the marriage right ,when we just spent on a year . But I tell you the day I changed that was when she realised that her family were not right after all .
I have found this beautiful African American lady who came to benin with fellow Americans . Na so my story change bro , this lady is coming to visit me again before the expiration of her visa in June . She is loving caring , honest and family oriented lady .

Modified, get on any dating site or look for another lady and let her know u can play the game . She is seeing another man . My ex did same too ....... This very day I was able to see her message with a man she called her uncle friend after refusing to let me have sex for so long , she had slept with the man countless time from the chat they both had grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by Belafonte(m): 7:12am On Mar 26, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
OP come.and answer this question..
I think they are saying if you didn't deflower,you should keep fucking her till she becomes unfuckable. The. You will come back here tomorrow lamenting in how your babe of 6yrs married another guy's she met 6months ago. Then you will join the NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE USELESS crew members.
These are the kind of people you brought your private life to. And they are giving you the advice you need.

just for the avoidance of twisting the reason for my question. I asked because if she didn't demand the deflowered to pay, it is madness to demand this of the op.

if anyone wants to marry after 6 hours that's their problem. but putting padlock on an overused, probably 4th hand püssy is really bold, bordering on insanity in fact

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by AbujaCitiBlog: 7:14am On Mar 26, 2021
Obaseki500:

I have a girlfriend that we have been dating for 6 years now... We are not married because I was not stable financially but now things seems to be much better and next year should be the year....I reside in Ibadan so she came in last year after her education to get a job, she's a nurse and we were staying together up till now.

Sex has never been an issue between us up until December last year. We sleep on the same bed and we live in the same house but we have not had sex since December 2020 till date. She's right beside me as I type this message. Each time I go close to her, she tells me I am not entitled to sex because I have not paid her bride price. I just could not understand the sudden change in her attitude towards sex when wedding is next year.

She also locks her phone and even WhatsApp. Now, I am beginning to have doubt about marrying her.
Are you dumb, can't you get another girlfriend and also start hiding your phone?

Be smart for once in your life!

Stop being dumb.

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by Germi9: 7:24am On Mar 26, 2021
Obaseki500:

sorry bro,she has since left you in that relationship, she's irritated

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by chichimezie(f): 7:24am On Mar 26, 2021
go and do d needful first

2 Likes

Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by Sirmikky1(m): 7:29am On Mar 26, 2021
Bros, I'm not understanding you o.

You've been knacking her for the past SIX years without remorse. Now, just last year December, she puts a password on the little left of her "glory" and you're complaining.

Oga do the needful.

Next!

2 Likes

Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by vRendoh(m): 7:37am On Mar 26, 2021
Kirkman:
Obaseki500; since you said things are OK for you now financially; what are you waiting for at least do introduction and traditional wedding the rest can come later. Just so you know she has options, and mentally she has given you a time frame, once it elapses she's gone and no amount of begging will bring her back and she will move on to her next best option. She has tried enough 6 years is not child's play.

Thank you....An Adam f●●k person daughter free for siX years open mouth dey complain!...one would have expect a quick marriage ceremony now when things seems okay

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by Dapoewa1(m): 7:43am On Mar 26, 2021
My brother, your wife to be was wright.
Go and do the needful to her parents.
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by merieam16(f): 7:46am On Mar 26, 2021
AlphaLover:
No one cares because we all know this is a made up post

Una go dey write fake fake stories come post am here . Na so the other guy dey claim say his imaginary ex asked him to come manage her imaginary business .

What I don't get is why make up all these stories ?

Is it boredom? Or you feel so lonely you crave the attention of others ?

Una get time o
Will u blame them,no work dats y

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by ruffkenny: 7:52am On Mar 26, 2021
Guy how can u keep a girl for six years and be knacking her steady, nawa for u oooh, without paying her bride prize,no commitment,no kids and u expect her phone to be assesible by u and her Vagina!! u are very wicked!! Your days with her are numbered and if u don't do sth about it she will leave u,a word is enough for the wise..

2 Likes

Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by 9jaRealist: 8:25am On Mar 26, 2021
Obaseki500:

SMART lady...
It took her some time to suss out a potential time-waster, but she’s on top of the game now!

>
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by seyz91(m): 8:39am On Mar 26, 2021
confirm!
Xenry:
If you aren't screwing her, then another guy is doing it. Her phone is her cheating dairy, that's why she kept it away from you.
You ain't financially strong and you want to marry? Well, as for me and my guys, we ain't entering into any relationship until we start to dey make 8-digits per annum.
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by seyz91(m): 8:40am On Mar 26, 2021
cheesy
Angelacruz:
Then go and pay her bride price nah...six yes is enough except you wan to graduate wit MBBS. ..[img]
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by kemseg(m): 8:46am On Mar 26, 2021
She is even wrong by staying in the same room with u and would u let any guy date your sister for 6 years and still telling her that he will marry next year, what make u think u will marry her next year. And am sure she would have done more than 3 abortions for u.

Marry her in the next 3 months if truly u love her, while I don't really blame you totally, it is those ladies that don't know their worth.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by koladebrainiac(m): 8:50am On Mar 26, 2021
AlphaLover:

Guy fem there

Na fake post be diz

How will a grown man come online and pos this problems so teenagers and kids can advise him?

Such a man must have mental problems
you are a devastatingly wicked and bad person

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by samsanyus(m): 8:54am On Mar 26, 2021
Please don't marry her because she will deny you when you eventually marry her. Jokers
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by TruthinAction: 9:02am On Mar 26, 2021
Obaseki500:

She has another date. If she can't grant you access to her phone, ask her to leave your house.
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by Yusufisraelj(m): 9:07am On Mar 26, 2021
Ladycewhy:
Na one of those "penis people" ,I know his type. If you follow his comments ,you will understand. E get why.

Lols, I read all, equally with your responses. I like the balance and perspective you brought.
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by BigMamaNaija: 9:07am On Mar 26, 2021
Obaseki500:

OP, you are wicked.
So are many young men today. Their responses are all over the post.
A boy will know he's not ready for marriage but will be destroying the destiny of a good girl. Tying her down. Even the next year is under probability from the OP's comment. That's wickedness.
Should you marry her? No! Don't marry her. You don't deserve her. I hope she has truly found someone who will snatch that treasure from you. Keep sampling and when you're "ready", end up with a daughter of Eve who is cunning like you. Or you join the chorus "marriage is over rated" "good girls are scarce". Awon Davido geng. undecided embarassed

Six years! Cooking, washing, cleaning, free sex! Girls who know their WORTH do not run things that way? To girls that yield themselves to this foolishness, I won't say anything again. lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by Ladycewhy(f): 9:10am On Mar 26, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

Lols, I read all, equally with your responses. I like the balance and perspective you brought.
Thanks smiley
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 26, 2021
U are Wicked man! U ve been dating somebody's daughter for 6 whole years! U want to turn her to lord of the rings" cos I'm sure u are there for the sex alone, otherwise u wouldve married her since, is the girl I blame anyways, maybe she trying to hold on to op cos age and beauty is no longer on her side again! When she was young and had admirers she was very picky and choosy and now she has now fallen Olympus and loose Vj anyways such a pitiful state she has found herself after rejecting young men then! Op if u know u aren't going t marry this girl abeg do her a favour and show some humanity and let her go b4 is too late(Evening newspaper)

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:22am On Mar 26, 2021
Belafonte:

just for the avoidance of twisting the reason for my question. I asked because if she didn't demand the deflowered to pay, it is madness to demand this of the op.

if anyone wants to marry after 6 hours that's their problem. but putting padlock on an overused, probably 4th hand püssy is really bold, bordering on insanity in fact
Your type will be sleeping with 10th hand pussies but will come and here and advice others to stay away from second hand pussy.
I know your type.

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by Rayd502(m): 9:53am On Mar 26, 2021
She's cheating.
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by Intoboy(m): 9:54am On Mar 26, 2021
Bola146:
Six what shocked shocked She is a big fool!!!!!!! Seriously some ladies are just mad and draft sad Sex! Sex! Sex! She realized that she is just sex machine in your house, now you are doubting if you want to marry her cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy It is well with your soul, pele

You are sick in the head,so he shud goan collect bank loan bcus he wants to marry?

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by Bola146(f): 9:56am On Mar 26, 2021
Intoboy:

You are sick in the head,so he shud goan collect bank loan bcus he wants to marry?

I guess you are talking to your sisters at home, monkey

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by jacoik(m): 10:21am On Mar 26, 2021
AlphaLover:
No one cares because we all know this is a made up post

Una go dey write fake fake stories come post am here . Na so the other guy dey claim say his imaginary ex asked him to come manage her imaginary business .

What I don't get is why make up all these stories ?

Is it boredom? Or you feel so lonely you crave the attention of others ?

Una get time o
my dear I swear the thing just taya me sef
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by Thelucifer666(m): 10:23am On Mar 26, 2021
Obaseki500:

Marry her
Since you're a grown man that can't think for yourself
You think marriage Is a joke?
You're feeling uncomfortable and still asking us
Woman wrapper

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

5 Pictures You Will Most Likely Find On A Naija Boy's Phone / The Right Words To Woo A Girl With / Wedding Of Man Who Met His Wife In Keke In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.