Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,035 members, 7,828,630 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Should I Still Marry Her? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Still Marry Her? (45572 Views)

If Your Girlfriend Had A Past Like This, Would You Still Marry Her? (Photo) / She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? / Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by Felabrity: 10:00pm On Mar 25, 2021
Marry her to live a miserable life

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by Aloneinfaith: 10:00pm On Mar 25, 2021
Ok
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 25, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by luminouz(m): 10:01pm On Mar 25, 2021
Yes...go ahead.

I will pay for the venue
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by Nackzy: 10:01pm On Mar 25, 2021
Run ooooooo
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by ipobarecriminals: 10:02pm On Mar 25, 2021
sad That’s not a big deal/dnt kill urself Cos of girl mata.I’m not sure she’ll act up if u are rich.Not paying her bride price nah excuses.U too zip up ur Biggi cola lipsrsealed embarassed/ignore her sex if she spread legs , refuse to F’ese lu make she nor yakata.Once u see her coming home,make a fake phone call like’Hello Bimbo,bawo ni sweetheart. Nor vex say I nor come to ur house.Nah d thing I put for house Dey grin.Watch her fume/rage like hell fire.Kip calling imaginary bimbo till she run mad/frustrate

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by b0rn2fuck(m): 10:03pm On Mar 25, 2021
Palava reloaded

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by lavylilly: 10:03pm On Mar 25, 2021
Yes marry her
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by Walkee: 10:03pm On Mar 25, 2021
Lol why are you two living together since you have not paid her bride price?
She should rent her own house naaa and start carrying her financial burden. She can move in when you marry

3 Likes

Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by olisefom: 10:04pm On Mar 25, 2021
@the question. If I tell you NO, will you stop?
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by IGoComotYaTeeth: 10:04pm On Mar 25, 2021
kaityn:
The vices of Satan is really working. Someone's daughter has decided to do the right thing and you are insisting on another thing. If you know what is best for you better accept Jesusand do the right thing. Have a great day.
I need a babe that I can knack u look sweet wink check ur email

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 10:05pm On Mar 25, 2021
mad people and their myopic fake stories
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by MufasaLion: 10:05pm On Mar 25, 2021
Another SIMP again!
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 10:05pm On Mar 25, 2021
Stupid question
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by luminouz(m): 10:05pm On Mar 25, 2021
stanliwise:

More power to your elbow. Sometimes I think this post are paid post and one thing you would recognize is that most time the OP don’t respond to anyone posting answers either for more info or clarification. Simply ask and then a lot of answers and then front-page material. It is just so stale

Oil dey your head. You Sabi their format.

I knew this long ago.

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by zoedew: 10:05pm On Mar 25, 2021
Thief you are!
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by Bigsecret(f): 10:06pm On Mar 25, 2021
Tbh, I feel like she is trying to speed up the whole process (marriage). Get focused and marry her!!!
Obaseki500:
I have never been this confused in my entire life...

I have a girlfriend that we have been dating for 6 years now... We are not married because I was not stable financially but now things seems to be much better and next year should be the year....I reside in Ibadan so she came in last year after her education to get a job, she's a nurse and we were staying together up till now.

Sex has never been an issue between us up until December last year. We sleep on the same bed and we live in the same house but we have not had sex since December 2020 till date. She's right beside me as I type this message. Each time I go close to her, she tells me I am not entitled to sex because I have not paid her bride price. I just could not understand the sudden change in her attitude towards sex when wedding is next year.

She also locks her phone and even WhatsApp. Now, I am beginning to have doubt about marrying her.

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by budusky05(m): 10:06pm On Mar 25, 2021
You are here asking, by the time u wed her she will just lock her p..y
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 25, 2021
AlphaLover:

Guy fem there

Na fake post be diz

How will a grown man come online and pos this problems so teenagers and kids can advise him?

Such a man must have mental problems

I cannot but agree with you, teenagers plenty for naiiraland
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 10:07pm On Mar 25, 2021
AlphaLover:

Guy fem there

Na fake post be diz

How will a grown man come online and pos this problems so teenagers and kids can advise him?

Such a man must have mental problems

Don't mind the myopic psychiatric patient
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by Lexusgs430: 10:08pm On Mar 25, 2021
Obaseki500:

I have a girlfriend that we have been dating for 6 years now... We are not married because I was not stable financially but now things seems to be much better and next year should be the year....I reside in Ibadan so she came in last year after her education to get a job, she's a nurse and we were staying together up till now.

Sex has never been an issue between us up until December last year. We sleep on the same bed and we live in the same house but we have not had sex since December 2020 till date. She's right beside me as I type this message. Each time I go close to her, she tells me I am not entitled to sex because I have not paid her bride price. I just could not understand the sudden change in her attitude towards sex when wedding is next year.

She also locks her phone and even WhatsApp. Now, I am beginning to have doubt about marrying her.

She is right, infact very right....... After 6 years.... Is she queen of the rings......... grin

The absence of funds, is not an excuse...... Go do small registry marriage......... When you have enough funds, declare surplus.......

Afterwards, the floodgates of sex shall be opened unto you...... cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by DrObum(m): 10:08pm On Mar 25, 2021
You don date girl for 6 years come here dey ask rubbish?

What is this world turning into?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by Ladycewhy(f): 10:08pm On Mar 25, 2021
Oga the one wey you don chop for 6 years never do you? undecided

Go and pay bride price or let her go and meet someone who is serious. angry angry angry.

I am sure you convinced her to move in with you so you can have access to husband rights through the backdoor. undecided

How much is registry? that you are using funds as excuse to tie her down? Typical time waster! undecided

7 Likes

Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by Dondominion: 10:09pm On Mar 25, 2021
If there anything she never lock, make she lock all..Make she deny you everything possible. Useless guy go pay her bride payment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 10:09pm On Mar 25, 2021
Reex12:
oga oh wetin you dey find for romance section

To win souls like yours
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by D6thSense: 10:10pm On Mar 25, 2021
She is right. You want free sex till next year. Move the date forward. Thief.

Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by oloyin56: 10:10pm On Mar 25, 2021
Kirkman:
Obaseki500; since you said things are OK for you now financially; what are you waiting for at least do introduction and traditional wedding the rest can come later. Just so you know she has options, and mentally she has given you a time frame, once it elapses she's gone and no amount of begging will bring her back and she will move on to her next best option. She has tried enough 6 years is not child's play.
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by Belafonte(m): 10:10pm On Mar 25, 2021
Kirkman:
Obaseki500; since you said things are OK for you now financially; what are you waiting for at least do introduction and traditional wedding the rest can come later. Just so you know she has options, and mentally she has given you a time frame, once it elapses she's gone and no amount of begging will bring her back and she will move on to her next best option. She has tried enough 6 years is not child's play.

obaseki500, make sure you disregard this post I quoted. you don't marry just because you can afford it, you marry because you have found a woman worthy to be your wife and mother of your kids.

ask yourself, "is this woman's behaviour worthy of a wife of mine?" una never marry she done dey withhold punna, she never born she done dey withhold punna. I really feel sorry for a lot of men, who marry because of societal pressure. nobody will be there to carry your cross for you when depression and regrets hold your soul in marriage.

if you're having doubts, the first thing you should do is evict her ungrateful áss from your home.

notice I haven't even mentioned her new hobby if secrecy? even the basic no-sex is over sufficient to end things. I done talk my own

2 Likes

Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by Mairice125: 10:11pm On Mar 25, 2021
Bro you don't need her ,get your number 6 sense working.............a woman who respect and love you we never do this!!.....Be a man bro ,chase values ,chase goals, the right woman will come for you [qquote author=Obaseki500 post=100184372]I have never been this confused in my entire life...

She also locks her phone and even WhatsApp. Now, I am beginning to have doubt about marrying her. [/quote]
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by BLoomfrancs(m): 10:11pm On Mar 25, 2021
Hai. Jesus what kind of men do we have left in this world. To find an alpha male these days is like finding a tree in Antarctica. Just negodu.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by Goldiness: 10:12pm On Mar 25, 2021
Obaseki500:

Why sleep with who you are not married to, and for six years of fornication, are you not tired, if you are not, she is and you don't want to marry her, and you are giving to much excuses, please repent ooh

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Deleted / Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) / I’ve Impregnated Wife Of My Cousin Who Pays My Fees – 21-year-old Man Cries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.