Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,913 members, 7,828,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Should I Still Marry Her? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Still Marry Her? (45566 Views)

If Your Girlfriend Had A Past Like This, Would You Still Marry Her? (Photo) / She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? / Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by kolnel: 10:12pm On Mar 25, 2021
cry cry baby
baby with no ball.
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by ugbanante: 10:12pm On Mar 25, 2021
Six years of free sex!! Gush! Guy u no try at all.
Thank God the nurse isnt my sister, that marriage for done happen since.
So u want the general public to sympathize with you or what?
In fact, u should be held to pay for blockage

3 Likes

Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by Belafonte(m): 10:14pm On Mar 25, 2021
Ladycewhy:
Oga the one wey you don chop for 6 years never do you? undecided

Go and pay bride price or let her go and meet someone who is serious. angry angry angry

dem chain am? why she dey lock phone? her papa done die? make she move out if the current arrangement no favour am na. na by force to marry?

2 Likes

Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by Oyinlomobambam(m): 10:14pm On Mar 25, 2021
AlphaLover:
No one cares because we all know this is a made up post

Una go dey write fake fake stories come post am here . Na so the other guy dey claim say his imaginary ex asked him to come manage her imaginary business .

What I don't get is why make up all these stories ?

Is it boredom? Or you feel so lonely you crave the attention of others ?

Una get time o

Why are you so care if its true or made up?

Either made up or true, you give your cent and walk away or ignore it if you have nothing to say...

Some people might be learning to write
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by nextstep(m): 10:14pm On Mar 25, 2021
Obaseki500:
I have never been this confused in my entire life...

I have a girlfriend that we have been dating for 6 years now... she tells me I am not entitled to sex because I have not paid her bride price. I just could not understand the sudden change in her attitude towards sex when wedding is next year.

Well, it has been six years, which is a lifetime in women-years (as per ability to have children, etc). Have you proposed? You can always marry in a small ceremony now.

Obviously, this is an ultimatum she's trying (probably learned from some friends), and look it's working: you will either propose and marry right away, or she becomes a free agent... I'm sure she's getting a lot of offers, and she can't waste her youth on somebody who's taking too long to decide.

**Speaking of nurses, I want to give a special shout out to my wonderful nurse Nancy wherever you are!! My cure dey on top your body, as always, xoxo **
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by pocohantas(f): 10:16pm On Mar 25, 2021
ugbanante:

When men say free sex, makes me wonder if subconsciously they love to pay. I guess the “free” one is an aberration.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by firstratedcitiz(m): 10:16pm On Mar 25, 2021
Either she's seeing someone behind your back or you don't seem to be getting the message that she's trying to pass across to you. Six years is a long time to keep a lady waiting. You mentioned that "next year should be the year" but have you made this absolutely obvious to her and started making visible preparations towards marriage? She might be thinking that you are taken her for granted and perhaps not intending to settle down. My advice to you is that if you're truly intending to walk her down the aisle soon, then start drawing up the wedding plans and bringing her along in the arrangements. This would help to reassure her and, who knows, she might start to loosen up again. Don't let her refusal to submit to your sexual demands at this very point ruin your intended plans for the both of you.
Obaseki500:

I have a girlfriend that we have been dating for 6 years now... We are not married because I was not stable financially but now things seems to be much better and next year should be the year....I reside in Ibadan so she came in last year after her education to get a job, she's a nurse and we were staying together up till now.

Sex has never been an issue between us up until December last year. We sleep on the same bed and we live in the same house but we have not had sex since December 2020 till date. She's right beside me as I type this message. Each time I go close to her, she tells me I am not entitled to sex because I have not paid her bride price. I just could not understand the sudden change in her attitude towards sex when wedding is next year.

She also locks her phone and even WhatsApp. Now, I am beginning to have doubt about marrying her.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by Belafonte(m): 10:17pm On Mar 25, 2021
Bigsecret:
Tbh, I feel like she is trying to speed up the whole process (marriage). Get focused and marry her!!!

you are lying and you know it. so if a woman that I've been sleeping with for sux years suddenly stops giving me punna I will rush and marry her? is that the logic? or is it her sudden propensity for furtive secrecy that will spur me to marry her? grin

whoever believes this is a dunce
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by Ladycewhy(f): 10:17pm On Mar 25, 2021
Belafonte:

dem chain am? why she dey lock phone? her papa done die? make she move out if the current arrangement no favour am na. na by force to marry?
And it's not by force to unlock phone or have sex either.

The op be wan use backdoor get access to husband rights ,I sure say na im convince the lady make she move in with am, but babe wake up from slumber come turn tables now e don run come nairaland. Nonsense.

The op is a typical time waster.

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by Munzy14(m): 10:18pm On Mar 25, 2021
Obaseki500:

Na watin dey pain me you dey talk make up.... What do I stand to gain in making up stories... Den dey use am give money ni?
Small money enter, next thing that came into ur head is marriage... Smh men of our generation.

Marriage so u can have free access to pussycat at will...My man wake up, when responsibility pile up, dick weh rise go shrink like say na harmattan. That small money will disappear... Meanwhile u aren't her husband yet, so for now she is like that ripe palm fruit standing by the road side..Anyone can pick the the ripe nuts... until u cut the ripe bunch..cheesy

She is using her woman power to cajole u into the marriage.... I pray u are not sex starved but very ready for the marriage.

Marriage no be beans, if na sex, na u go tire..grin
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by Cynocefaal: 10:20pm On Mar 25, 2021
Obaseki500:

I have a girlfriend that we have been dating for 6 years now... We are not married because I was not stable financially but now things seems to be much better and next year should be the year....I reside in Ibadan so she came in last year after her education to get a job, she's a nurse and we were staying together up till now.

Sex has never been an issue between us up until December last year. We sleep on the same bed and we live in the same house but we have not had sex since December 2020 till date. She's right beside me as I type this message. Each time I go close to her, she tells me I am not entitled to sex because I have not paid her bride price. I just could not understand the sudden change in her attitude towards sex when wedding is next year.

She also locks her phone and even WhatsApp. Now, I am beginning to have doubt about marrying her.

She's obviously met and is sleeping with someone else

Drive her away now if you're a real man. A simp on the other hand will tolerate her atrocious behaviour and wait for the new guy to either disappoint her or take her away from him for good.

Your life, your choice

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by nextstep(m): 10:20pm On Mar 25, 2021
ugbanante:

Please don't use the word "free". Let's count all the tfare, hair money, urgent 2k, settling lecturer, money for soup and small provisions, outings, plus she might be living rent-free, and all the attention she's gotten. It's not free my man.
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by davillian(m): 10:20pm On Mar 25, 2021
Lmao,
Her mind don commot free her
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by stanliwise(m): 10:21pm On Mar 25, 2021
dawnomike:
Man up! Sit her down and talk this over with her to know where the problem lies... Learn to communicate effectively with your partner before you guys get married. We do not have time to be giving advise online on matters that should be discussed and settled by 2 adults.
This is 2021, stop this sitting Down and talking to non cooperative partners. You hear?

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by nextstep(m): 10:22pm On Mar 25, 2021
Belafonte:
you are lying and you know it. so if a woman that I've been sleeping with for sux years suddenly stops giving me punna I will rush and marry her? is that the logic? or is it her sudden propensity for furtive secrecy that will spur me to marry her? grin
whoever believes this is a dunce

Well that's the point of her game isn't it? You either rush and marry her, or give her licence to become a free agent. 6 years no be beans, and no matter your decision, she has forced your hands. Chess.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by Belafonte(m): 10:23pm On Mar 25, 2021
Ladycewhy:
And it's not by force to unlock phone or have sex either.

The op be wan use backdoor get access to husband rights ,I sure say na im convince the lady make she move in with am, but babe wake up from slumber come turn tables now e don run come nairaland. Nonsense.

The op is a typical time waster.

which useless husband rights? did he deflower her? abi is it not nigerian women? I don't understand what is so amazing about you nigerian women that a man will be dying to wife you lot, and I truly don't mean this derogatorily.

if he's a tome-waster why hasn't she moved on to better men? meanwhile, in this same thread, the op specifically stated that he hasn't been financially well enough to get married and that going by recent earnings he'll be ready by next year. if she doesn't understand that, she's mad and should be committed to a mental institution.

it is you women that will say you don't eat your children to suffer, it is still you some. that will say a man planning for the future is a time-waster. have you ever bought diapers and baby food in your life that you want a struggling man to carry a load too heavy for him to bear? is it crack y'all smoke?

2 Likes

Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by erico2k2(m): 10:24pm On Mar 25, 2021
Obaseki500:

6 years wetin, is ith an Architectural Degree course?
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by Belafonte(m): 10:24pm On Mar 25, 2021
nextstep:

Well that's the point of her game isn't it? You either rush and marry her, or give her licence to become a free agent. 6 years no be beans, and no matter your decision, she has forced your hands. Chess.

she doesn't need a fücking licence to do anything. she's a free moral agent. let her move out tomorrow morning. even if she can't afford accommodation, are her parents dead?

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by aBrokeRichDude: 10:25pm On Mar 25, 2021
AlphaLover:
No one cares because we all know this is a made up post

Una go dey write fake fake stories come post am here . Na so the other guy dey claim say his imaginary ex asked him to come manage her imaginary business .

What I don't get is why make up all these stories ?

Is it boredom? Or you feel so lonely you crave the attention of others ?

Una get time o

It’s called cruise catching .... lets catch d cruise together... me dey enjoy d stories... let dem continue

Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by dododawa1: 10:25pm On Mar 25, 2021
Nigeria problems are more to this RUBBISH.
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by Belafonte(m): 10:26pm On Mar 25, 2021
nextstep:

Please don't use the word "free". Let's count all the tfare, hair money, urgent 2k, settling lecturer, money for soup and small provisions, outings, plus she might be living rent-free, and all the attention she's gotten. It's not free my man.

forget the free. was it the op who deflowered her? let's start from there first grin
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by Funkeshuga(m): 10:29pm On Mar 25, 2021
Obaseki500:

Na watin dey pain me you dey talk make up.... What do I stand to gain in making up stories... Den dey use am give money ni?

what's paining you exactly ? the closure of her border or the password attached to her phone ?

you've been enjoying that girl pússy for good 5years and you expect her friends not to advise her? what I think happened to her change of attitude is advise from friends

some friends might have told her you're just using her to pass time or they tell her you don't have future, for the password phone she must have heed to their advise by giving one opportunist guy a chance

if you can't hacked her Whatsapp account try and get another Whatsapp to finger her brain, you will know the truth then but if money don dey show as you talk, why wait till next year?
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by Ladycewhy(f): 10:30pm On Mar 25, 2021
Belafonte:

which useless husband rights? did he deflower her? abi is it not nigerian women? I don't understand what is so amazing about you nigerian women that a man will be dying to wife you lot, and I truly don't mean this derogatorily.

if he's a tome-waster why hasn't she moved on to better men? meanwhile, in this same thread, the op specifically stated that he hasn't been financially well enough to get married and that going by recent earnings he'll be ready by next year. if she doesn't understand that, she's mad and should be committed to a mental institution.

it is you women that will say you don't eat your children to suffer, it is still you some. that will say a man planning for the future is a time-waster. have you ever bought diapers and baby food in your life that you want a struggling man to carry a load too heavy for him to bear? is it crack y'all smoke?
Oh I see it's you ,one of those penis people. undecided. You should have asked your father that question whats so special about your mother ? Or isn't she Nigerian?

I think you should be asking the op what's so special in having sex and having access to a so called " Nigerian woman's" phone.

How much is registry? You can live together but can't pay for registry?

If she is mad, then the op is madder for thinking he could use back door to earn husband status.

You and the op don't need crack ,your stupidity is enough to get you high.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by Belafonte(m): 10:30pm On Mar 25, 2021
Obaseki500:
We sleep on the same bed and we live in the same house but we have not had sex since December 2020 till date. She's right beside me as I type this message. Each time I go close to her, she tells me I am not entitled to sex because I have not paid her bride price.

grin. this has to be some fake áss shït story. I done fück up. ridiculous doesn't even begin to describe this trash I'm reading
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by Belafonte(m): 10:33pm On Mar 25, 2021
Ladycewhy:
Oh I see it's you ,one of those penis people. undecided. You should have asked your father that question whats so special about your mother ? Or isn't she Nigerian?

I think you should be asking the op what's so special in having sex and having access to a so called " Nigerian woman's" phone.

How much is registry? You can live together but can't pay for registry?

If she is mad, then the op is madder for thinking he could use back door to earn husband status.

You and the op dot need crack ,your stupidity is enough to get you high.

my father and my mother together? wonderful
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by Ladycewhy(f): 10:34pm On Mar 25, 2021
Belafonte:

my father and my mother together? wonderful
Aren't they Nigerians, you will get faster answer as to what is special about Nigerian women that anyone would want to wife them. I am guessing you are one of those "team foreign" undecided
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by silibaba: 10:35pm On Mar 25, 2021
deny you sex? you want her to commit fornication?
abeg keep your TANTA inside boxers go hustle. which enjoyment reach to chop isi ewu and beer with friends? sex sex sex sex as if na better thing.
Obaseki500:

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by Belafonte(m): 10:36pm On Mar 25, 2021
Ladycewhy:
Aren't they Nigerians, you will get faster answer as to what is special about Nigerian women that anyone would want to wife them. I am guessing you are one of those team foreign. undecided
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by therajah: 10:37pm On Mar 25, 2021
Why would you have sex with some1 you are not married to? It is called fornication and God hates it!
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by smsalert1: 10:38pm On Mar 25, 2021
imagine if she was your sister and living with a man. if you love and respect her, then go and see her parents.
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:38pm On Mar 25, 2021
Is it a must to have sex before marriage
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by franchasng: 10:39pm On Mar 25, 2021
Obaseki500:

Yes yes, marry her quick so she can unlock her phone and panties for you fast biko.

Stop wasting time, marry her this Easter and thank me later bro...she is a wife material, she is saving her body and phone privacy for her future hubby, so act fast wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Confession : How My Neighbor F**k Me Hard In Her Room / 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship / Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.