Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,103 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister (75640 Views)

My Wife Slapped Me & I Beat Her But She Refused To Go To Father's House / My Husband Slapped Me For Asking Him To Wash Plates / Wife Breaks Bottle On Husband's Head After He Slapped Her-neighbours Hail Her On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by The5DME(m): 10:31pm On Mar 26, 2021
Nairaland and fake stories.
Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by Silentgroper(m): 10:31pm On Mar 26, 2021
kaityn:
I agree with you anyway but it's still not an excuse.
Handling rejection it's a skill every man should develop. Have a lovely day.
Making money is a skill every woman should develop. A man is nt ur atm. Have a goodnight.

1 Like

Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by moyosore32: 10:33pm On Mar 26, 2021
mountmoriah:
lol we know from the narrative the guy is saying the truth

Bros abeg shey na only u be we or I'm not getting it... don't take offence pls
Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by pseudonomer: 10:33pm On Mar 26, 2021
Hugomexis:
My sister has always been telling me about a particular notorious cult guy who has been making advances towards her.

I don't live in same area with her so I wouldn't know.

She told me anytime she passes, the guy would beckon on her to come and when she refuses as usual, he'd make lewd remarks towards her.

I always laugh it off because I thought that's where it'd end until she called me crying that the guy slapped and seized her phone.

I asked her what happened and she said she was going to buy something from a nearby market late in the evening, she saw him and he cat called her. She ignored him and he called her a harlot then she replied him by saying he's stupid and foolish.

Then he came for her, slapped her and seized her phone.

I was furious. I quickly dialled the number of my soldier friend to organise 8 soldiers that would follow me there.I wired him 100k to buy drinks for them.

He organised them for me and together we took private car to where my sister stays.

We got there and we couldn't find the bastard so we arrested his folks who he smokes with till they can produce him. After threatening them, they led us to his location.

On seeing the bastard, I just rush am better slaps before my army friends come give am better marching and flogging with frog jump.

See the way the fool was crying and shedding mucus like the bastard he is. I wanted to lock him up in panti for two weeks where he will never see light and food but due to the begging from the community, I let him off with a stern warning that if dem born him and his stupid cult well, make him touch my sister again.

I go let am know the difference between six and half a dozen.

You should be careful, these guys can wait for 10years and come to kill you when you lose guard...

It doesn’t worth it dragging things with people who has nothing to lose

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by banmee(m): 10:34pm On Mar 26, 2021
punisha:
u be man...
not the other bingo claiming he is an alpha male and receiving daily slaps from his girlfriend in one stupid thread I just read.

for those alarmed at "he wired 100k" dunno if this is fictional or not but I'd do more if u touch any lady I know talk more of my own blood sister.

You do understand that this is how people get killed right? I understand Nigeria is a zoo hence the reason a lot of you do not know how things are supposed to work. What if the so called cultist calls on his "cultist" friends to come jack him up? What then?
Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by Jigsoandg: 10:37pm On Mar 26, 2021
Op they find topic
Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by knowhowk: 10:38pm On Mar 26, 2021
Help2020:
A civilian hired soldiers to come and do the work of police, only in Nigeria. And tomorrow you will claim the politicians are the only bad people in Nigeria. Change your mentality dude.
. Which Police work ? you.must be a Foreigner .It's you that needs to change your mentality .Dude you don't need any Stupid delays and Excuses you did the right thing joor

2 Likes

Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by Chigold101(m): 10:39pm On Mar 26, 2021
Bikonu, what is this doiyon front page?

1 Like

Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by Kylce042(m): 10:39pm On Mar 26, 2021
Spending123:
OP abeg post pictures and videos because the Bible says " seeing is believing "
You know right! grin grin grin
Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by AGUNNIA: 10:39pm On Mar 26, 2021
Walayi, he got what he deserved.
Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by Weathered: 10:40pm On Mar 26, 2021
Hugomexis:
My sister has always been telling me about a particular notorious cult guy who has been making advances towards her.

She told me anytime she passes, the guy would beckon on her to come and when she refuses as usual, he'd make lewd remarks towards her.

I always laugh it off because I thought that's where it'd end until she called me crying that the guy slapped and seized her phone.

I asked her what happened and she said she was going to buy something from a nearby market late in the evening, she saw him and he cat called her. She ignored him and he called her a harlot then she replied him by saying he's stupid and foolish.

I was furious. I quickly dialled the number of my soldier friend to organise 8 soldiers that would follow me there.I wired him 100k to buy drinks for them.

He organised them for me and together we took private car to where my sister stays.

We got there and we couldn't find the bastard so we arrested his folks who he smokes with till they can produce him. After threatening them, they led us to his location.

On seeing the bastard, I just rush am better slaps before my army friends come give am better marching and flogging with frog jump.

See the way the fool was crying and shedding mucus like the bastard he is. I wanted to lock him up in panti for two weeks where he will never see light and food but due to the begging from the community, I let him off with a stern warning that if dem born him and his stupid cult well, make him touch my sister again.

Bro, I wish that cultist live imprisonment or even death by motor accident.

But what are you teaching Nigerians? Only the rich can get justice? 100k for soldiers because you're connected to the military?

You're telling Nigerians that using the military to illegality brutalise citizens is normal?

You even threaten to locking him up in panti. That's abduction.

Your solution is almost as worse as the problem caused by these bastard cultists.
Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by Goalnaldo(m): 10:40pm On Mar 26, 2021
Silentgroper:
Making money is a skill every woman should develop. A man is nt ur atm. Have a goodnight.
yet when they make money through the way most of them know (opening legs) you will still come and bash them. Please take it easy on that gender.
Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by CapitalBank: 10:42pm On Mar 26, 2021
kaityn:
I agree with you anyway but it's still not an excuse.
Handling rejection it's a skill every man should develop. Have a lovely day.
you being a lady, can you handle it? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by UnimkeAk(m): 10:42pm On Mar 26, 2021
Hugomexis:

Naso I use dss deal with one that year
Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by Duplexxx: 10:45pm On Mar 26, 2021
Am really proud of you

You 4 break his leg
Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by Silentgroper(m): 10:47pm On Mar 26, 2021
Goalnaldo:
yet when they make money through the way most of them know (opening legs) you will still come and bash them. Please take it easy on that gender.
they've got brains, legs nd hands 4 a reason. Man wtf are u even tryna say
Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by Heterodox(m): 10:47pm On Mar 26, 2021
kaityn:
One of their kind threatened to frustrate my stay in school because of my rejection towards his advances. I thank God for His timely intervention. The school authority looked into the case and he really regretted crossing my path. It's all God.
So are you now singular or plural
Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by SocialJustice: 10:48pm On Mar 26, 2021
Hugomexis:

Get the tout to sign a police undertaking. You shouldn't have let him go without signing one.

1 Like

Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by silibaba: 10:48pm On Mar 26, 2021
i still dey wonder whether 8 soldiers go fit finish one trailer of goldberg coz the 100k suppose buy one trailer
femi4:
100k ?....you are not a wise spender
Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 26, 2021
You enter private car with 8 soldiers making it nine of you and the car fit una well?

5 Likes

Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by Upton: 10:58pm On Mar 26, 2021
Hugomexis:

OP you don go Ekosodin?
Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by Michaelpsych: 10:58pm On Mar 26, 2021
After that they should have taken him to a police station where he will sign an undertaking

1 Like

Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by nedekid: 10:59pm On Mar 26, 2021
Spending123:
OP abeg post pictures and videos because the Bible says " seeing is believing "
You Wan wake village people ontop op head?
Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by happney65: 11:01pm On Mar 26, 2021
I dealt with one cultist one time.. Had the idiot locked up by the police and made him sign an undertaking..if he sees me on the road now even if I did not see him He will call me ni oo to greet me. It is those suffering from inferiority complex that go into it sha..

Awon oniranu

8 Likes

Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by samuel1986(m): 11:04pm On Mar 26, 2021
I'm sure you wanted to type 10k and mistakenly typed 100k. Bros you sabi lie oooooooo.
But what if d guy go hurt your sister because of wetin the soldiers did to am?
Are you sure say, that one no go bring more harm on your sister? Because those homeboys without proper OT dey always think nonsense. Make dem no go hurt your sister before your soldiers go come.
Bros, You for use that 100k take relocate your sistre.
Vum ka statement nma!
Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by dododawa1: 11:04pm On Mar 26, 2021
Angelacruz:
[img]...audio slap
lol
Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by credon: 11:05pm On Mar 26, 2021
Hugomexis:

But what if one of his boys shoots your sister afterwards, you should have sent the soldiers without telling him who sent them, after all cultism is a crime
Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by nedekid: 11:05pm On Mar 26, 2021
Weathered:
Bro, I wish that cultist live imprisonment or even death by motor accident.

But what are you teaching Nigerians? Only the rich can get justice? 100k for soldiers because you're connected to the military?

You're telling Nigerians that using the military to illegality brutalise citizens is normal?

You even threaten to locking him up in panti. That's abduction.

Your solution is almost as worse as the problem caused by these bastard cultists.
Dont just be a critique.
Tell him what you would have done faced with such situation.

1 Like

Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 26, 2021
OP You think say most cultists dey die matter like this?! Hope say you know say most notorious cultists get who ready die for them(suicide) and most of them can commit and relocate immediately as many are already fugitives running from the Law...Better, rethink and take your sister far away from trouble because it won't cost them a thing to revisit your matter(all Dem need na few wraps of Sk and Az to remember ur case).

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by INCREDIBLE007(m): 11:06pm On Mar 26, 2021
Hugomexis:

relocate your sister from there
asap
Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by dododawa1: 11:06pm On Mar 26, 2021
LIES FULL NAIRALAND THIS 2021
Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by AlphaStorm: 11:09pm On Mar 26, 2021
Deffjam:
op I just waste your money because ........with 3k for Az for my guys everywhere go Burst. :-Xop I just waste your money because ........with 3k for Az for my guys everywhere go Burst.

This was typed while high. Kindly ignore the Guy. He don light kpoli

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pregnant Wife Dumps Hubby , Elopes With Lover To USA (Pictured) / In My 7 Years Of Marriage My Husband Has Never Complimented Me / Man Wants Divorce After Getting Married "Blind" But Now Sees.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.