Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Do You Agree? If He Doesn’t Call Everyday, He Doesn’t Love You – Anita Joseph - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Agree? If He Doesn’t Call Everyday, He Doesn’t Love You – Anita Joseph (1067 Views)

How To Handle Your Girlfriend That Doesn’t Call You At All / 7 Reasons She Doesn’t Call Or Text Back / Top 10 States With The Most Handsome Men In Nigeria – Do You Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Agree? If He Doesn’t Call Everyday, He Doesn’t Love You – Anita Joseph by Playloaded: 9:45am On Mar 26, 2021
Popular Nollywood actress, Anita Joseph Olagunju has advised ladies to be careful of men who don’t talk to them everyday yet claim to love them.

The movie star and brand influencer shared her thoughts on the ideal relationship women should aspire to in a recent video circulating the internet.

According to the curvy actress, men usually make time for the woman they truly love. The actress also added that daily communication is a sign of true love and one of the core features of a healthy relationship.

The Anambra State indigene further revealed that a man who genuinely loves a woman cannot be too busy to talk to her everyday.

https://playloaded.com.ng/do-you-agree-if-he-doesnt-call-everyday-he-doesnt-love-you-actress-anita-joseph-tells-ladies/
Re: Do You Agree? If He Doesn’t Call Everyday, He Doesn’t Love You – Anita Joseph by ThePrincipal: 9:47am On Mar 26, 2021
Relationship coach... toh bahdtt!

What if she doesn't call too?
Re: Do You Agree? If He Doesn’t Call Everyday, He Doesn’t Love You – Anita Joseph by Bola146(f): 9:50am On Mar 26, 2021
Exactly the point! If he has the time to eat, press phone, bath and relax, he couldn't find just 5 minutes in 24 hours to call, oh boy, gbe body e lipsrsealed lipsrsealed God forbid that man in my life.
Re: Do You Agree? If He Doesn’t Call Everyday, He Doesn’t Love You – Anita Joseph by Xenry: 9:51am On Mar 26, 2021
Stop misusing the word "Love," use "Like" instead, because only a foolish dude will love and roll with a Liability, we would rather like them just to fvck them later. tongue

Re: Do You Agree? If He Doesn’t Call Everyday, He Doesn’t Love You – Anita Joseph by donbachi(m): 9:52am On Mar 26, 2021
Madam,u're supposed to be breastfeeding a baby by now.
Re: Do You Agree? If He Doesn’t Call Everyday, He Doesn’t Love You – Anita Joseph by Anigreat: 10:07am On Mar 26, 2021
Bola146:
Exactly the point! If he has the time to eat, press phone, bath and relax, he couldn't find just 5 minutes in 24 hours to call, oh boy, gbe body e lipsrsealed lipsrsealed God forbid that man in my life.

shocked

Must you wait for his calls always, will the the world stop existing if you call him everyday?

1 Like

Re: Do You Agree? If He Doesn’t Call Everyday, He Doesn’t Love You – Anita Joseph by Bola146(f): 10:12am On Mar 26, 2021
Anigreat:

shocked

Must you wait for his calls always, will the the world stop existing if you call him everyday?

grin grin Sure I'll, even text messages. But it must have gotten to a level that the guy will not think I'm despirate or pushing myself to him. The man will lead, then I follow lobatan cheesy cheesy
Re: Do You Agree? If He Doesn’t Call Everyday, He Doesn’t Love You – Anita Joseph by nairalandescrow: 10:51am On Mar 26, 2021
still your best plug for escrows services. no looseguard for street make they no scam you
Re: Do You Agree? If He Doesn’t Call Everyday, He Doesn’t Love You – Anita Joseph by Oluromantic: 12:15pm On Mar 26, 2021
It's a shame and it's disheartening that a person can be a celebrity and still very ignorant. And some very ignorant girls too will take her as mentor.

In my case my girl calls me more. Who calls more is not gender-determined but a compatibility issue. If your personalities are okay with each other, societal Norms such as the ill-concluded fact like the one this ignoramus mentioned won't be considered.
Re: Do You Agree? If He Doesn’t Call Everyday, He Doesn’t Love You – Anita Joseph by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 26, 2021
Bola146:
if he doesn't call then you call him... doesn't cost a thing

personally I'm not a calling type,but does that mean i don't love?

and please the word "love" shouldn't be use coz love don't exist, maybe only in this part of the planet where i come from

1 Like

Re: Do You Agree? If He Doesn’t Call Everyday, He Doesn’t Love You – Anita Joseph by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 26, 2021
I Don't Agree.
Re: Do You Agree? If He Doesn’t Call Everyday, He Doesn’t Love You – Anita Joseph by Theboy21: 3:43pm On Mar 26, 2021
SmellySperm:

if he doesn't call then you call him... doesn't cost a thing

personally I'm not a calling type,but does that mean i don't love?

and please the word "love" shouldn't be use coz love don't exist, maybe only in this part of the planet where i come from
Loud the speaker again brother, the word "Love" is synonymous to "Scam" Love is dead a very long time ago cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Do You Agree? If He Doesn’t Call Everyday, He Doesn’t Love You – Anita Joseph by bigpicture001: 3:55pm On Mar 26, 2021
..but its true sha....even when am.extremely busy...I put the call through at the restaurant before my food is served..there is always a free space to call who ur heart yearns for
Re: Do You Agree? If He Doesn’t Call Everyday, He Doesn’t Love You – Anita Joseph by DEMZEE(m): 8:57pm On Mar 26, 2021
Never pedestalize women

Make yasef ur mental point of origin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

A RedPill Post: Being Personally Powerful. / What Would You Do If You Had 50k To Start The New Year?. / Former Secondary School Teacher Marries His Former Student In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.