Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

How To Handle Your Girlfriend That Doesn’t Call You At All - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Handle Your Girlfriend That Doesn’t Call You At All (2393 Views)

I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears / Surprise Proposal By Nairalander To His Girlfriend That Caught Everyone Unaware / My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Handle Your Girlfriend That Doesn’t Call You At All by Akagha1: 12:45pm On Aug 07, 2023
Maintaining a healthy relationship requires open communication and understanding. If your girlfriend isn’t calling you, try these five approaches to address the issue:

1. Express Your Feelings.

Initiate an honest conversation about your concerns. Share how her lack of communication makes you feel and listen to her side as well. Avoid blame and focus on your emotions.

2. Give Space.

Sometimes people need space for personal reasons. Respect her need for privacy, but also express your desire for regular communication. Find a balance that works for both of you.

3. Initiate Contact.

Take the lead and initiate calls or messages. This demonstrates your interest and effort in the relationship. Be patient and understanding if she doesn’t respond immediately.
Re: How To Handle Your Girlfriend That Doesn’t Call You At All by fyzaila: 12:50pm On Aug 07, 2023
If your acclaimed girlfriend isn't calling you, then know that she isn't your girlfriend she's somebody else's girlfriend. Your own girlfriend that cherish you will call you without stress or fatigue

20 Likes

Re: How To Handle Your Girlfriend That Doesn’t Call You At All by woginid967: 12:55pm On Aug 07, 2023
Akagha1:

Maintaining a healthy relationship requires open communication and understanding. If your girlfriend isn’t calling you, try these five approaches to address the issue:

Initiate an honest conversation about your concerns. Share how her lack of communication makes you feel and listen to her side as well. Avoid blame and focus on your emotions.

2. Give Space.

Sometimes people need space for personal reasons. Respect her need for privacy, but also express your desire for regular communication. Find a balance that works for both of you.

3. Initiate Contact.

Take the lead and initiate calls or messages. This demonstrates your interest and effort in the relationship. Be patient and understanding if she doesn’t respond immediately.

Hack her phone to find who she's chatting with more often.

Give her mind blowing sex too.

One of both will work else just break up very fast and move on.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How To Handle Your Girlfriend That Doesn’t Call You At All by Whazar(m): 1:11pm On Aug 07, 2023
Nah girls Dey even complain say I don’t chat or call
Re: How To Handle Your Girlfriend That Doesn’t Call You At All by superCleanworks(m): 1:12pm On Aug 07, 2023
Akagha1:

too many girls disguised as men these days. God forbid

1 Like

Re: How To Handle Your Girlfriend That Doesn’t Call You At All by Karlifate: 3:05pm On Aug 07, 2023
fyzaila:
If your acclaimed girlfriend isn't calling you, then know that she isn't your girlfriend she's somebody else's girlfriend. Your own girlfriend that cherish you will call you without stress or fatigue
👌💯

1 Like

Re: How To Handle Your Girlfriend That Doesn’t Call You At All by Jifok7: 3:13pm On Aug 07, 2023
woginid967:

that's one way to do it I guess
Re: How To Handle Your Girlfriend That Doesn’t Call You At All by Jifok7: 3:13pm On Aug 07, 2023
Use blow cover her eye.

Re: How To Handle Your Girlfriend That Doesn’t Call You At All by Ikpunnegi01: 3:41pm On Aug 07, 2023
woginid967:

Una get time shaa. Hacking a phone of someone that is not even your wife, just because she gives you rotten kpekus and she had become your fornication mate.. Well, I don't know how many years you're.. Slide.....

1 Like

Re: How To Handle Your Girlfriend That Doesn’t Call You At All by Sonnobax15(m): 4:04pm On Aug 07, 2023
lipsrsealed
Holy shiit...

Well,a banny who doesn't call me,let her be told that I, sonnobax won't call her too.........

In fact,the kind ghosting wey I go ghost her,she go even think say whether I even get feelings for her in the first place at all self lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: How To Handle Your Girlfriend That Doesn’t Call You At All by Bigseven(m): 4:31pm On Aug 07, 2023
In Nigeria we don’t follow such steps, if she’s bent on the attitude of not picking calls, it’s simple. Find another lady silently and move on then she’ll hear the scores later in the street.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Handle Your Girlfriend That Doesn’t Call You At All by skj1377(m): 5:26pm On Aug 07, 2023
If her mind is there she will call. Those kinds of girls only call when you promised them money or they need some assistance.

2 Likes

Re: How To Handle Your Girlfriend That Doesn’t Call You At All by Goodlyhrt(m): 10:45pm On Aug 07, 2023
Then stop na mtchew
Re: How To Handle Your Girlfriend That Doesn’t Call You At All by Pauliaette(m): 11:42pm On Aug 07, 2023
I thought it's something reasonable.
Re: How To Handle Your Girlfriend That Doesn’t Call You At All by dontrulee: 1:25am On Aug 08, 2023
Some are not the calling type.
Me sef no dey call. I prefer chatting to calling, except it's video call
Re: How To Handle Your Girlfriend That Doesn’t Call You At All by Frank905: 7:17pm On Aug 18, 2023
If you partner is been tricky and shady with their ways then you need to monitor their activities on their mobile phone. A good way to do that is to hire a tech expert at ( PHONEHACKWIZZARD @ G mail, c0m ) to get access to her mobile devices to catch her redhanded in her cheating ways. This genius has been tested and trusted over the years for excellent phone monitoring services. He’s the best!!
Re: How To Handle Your Girlfriend That Doesn’t Call You At All by Frank905: 10:41am On Mar 29
I’m forever grateful to RECOVERYBUREAUC @ GMAIL, C0M for the amazing professional phone monitoring services this team offers. I went for medical check up two weeks ago and I was told I’m gradually having the tendency of a high BP due to in-depth thinking. I was asked what would have caused my sudden increase in BP but I couldn’t say it out. I’ve been worried lately cause I noticed some strange behavior exhibited by my husband as he keeps late night and he’s always clingy to his phone even in the toilets. This is a crazy feeling which I’m uncomfortable about and anytime I tried talking to him about it he denies it with an outburst of anger. This was too much for me so I started searching the internet for the best, reliable and secured way to remotely monitor his phone activities. Luckily for me I found RECOVERYBUREAUC @ GMAIL, c0m then I hired this tech guru. He requested for few info which I gave him, within few hours he sent me a remote access link to watch all of his phone activities it was as if I got his phone in my palm. Then I got him caught redhanded in his cheating ways, I figured he’s been seeing a lady downtown. I confronted him with this evidences and he couldn’t deny it as he was shocked how I got to know about his actions. I’m grateful I found out before it’s too late and I finally got my peace of mind restored. Reach out to RecoveryBureauC today to get freed from a cheater and an abusive relationship

Email: RECOVERYBUREAUC @ GMAIL, C0M

What’s-app: plus four four seven five eight six eight six eight zero nine six

Stunning!!!

(1) (Reply)

Some Guys Are Just Jerks / Guys Are Fools / The Crazy Things My Friends Did For Love: Happy Valentine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.