Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,991 members, 7,835,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Pls I Need Advice... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls I Need Advice... (1622 Views)

My Husband Caught Me Being Fingered By My Ex, Pls I Need Advice / Abortion Again.. No Way.. Pls I Need Advice / (photo) This Girl Has Finished Me Pls I Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Advice... by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 26, 2021
Good morning everyone,pls overlook my typing errors, I really need help on what to do, there's this guy I really like, he's everything I wished for, he's been there for me in everything apart from monetary matters, I am the one actually helping him with money and accommodation, he has tried looking for work but it's not forthcoming, the thing is my parents says they won't allow us marry because he doesn't have money, that he can't be staying with me and then later we come and say we want to marry, this guy does everything my dad wants, like cooking for my dad sometimes and runs some little errands for him, we have been to church to pray, tried everything possible for him to get work yet nothing is moving, he cries all the time because my parents says it's an already made man they want asin a man that has money and can sort my bills and take care of me, I don't know what else to do, I have begged my dad, spoken to him to find work for him but still my dad hasn't done anything, I just dont know what else to do, I tried finding work too for him but it's not forthcoming.... I have been so sad because he's the only person I really wish to spend the rest of my life with, he's very sincere too... Pls I need your advice on what to do or how to get work for him or any kind of help pls... Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls I Need Advice... by Bola146(f): 10:24am On Mar 26, 2021
Hummmm... I'm just speechless sad Firstly, did he love you? Hope it's not your money is the reason he is still with you? If you truly love him, why not wait for him a little more to make it in life? With prayers, I believe God will do something. Just be pleading with your parents. It's a matter of time.

I pray that he won't cheat nor ignore you in future when he gets better cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Advice... by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 26, 2021
I have no advice for you. Deep inside, you both know what to do.

Re: Pls I Need Advice... by Xenry: 10:28am On Mar 26, 2021
I pity who no get skills in Nigeria, but the one I pity even more is the one that isn't earning at least 7-digits per annum and still wants to get married.
This is how you guys end up populating this country with children that you won't be able to cater for. Both you and the guy should go and make money and leave marriage alone, what's all this rubbish for?
(No offense, just speaking my mind.)

3 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Advice... by drmikeadams(m): 10:29am On Mar 26, 2021
Amormivida:
Good morning everyone,pls overlook my typing errors, I really need help on what to do, there's this guy I really like, he's everything I wished for, he's been there for me in everything apart from monetary matters, I am the one actually helping him with money and accommodation, he has tried looking for work but it's not forthcoming, the thing is my parents says they won't allow us marry because he doesn't have money, that he can't be staying with me and then later we come and say we want to marry, this guy does everything my dad wants, like cooking for my dad sometimes and runs some little errands for him, we have been to church to pray, tried everything possible for him to get work yet nothing is moving, he cries all the time because my parents says it's an already made man they want asin a man that has money and can sort my bills and take care of me, I don't know what else to do, I have begged my dad, spoken to him to find work for him but still my dad hasn't done anything, I just dont know what else to do, I tried finding work too for him but it's not forthcoming.... I have been so sad because he's the only person I really wish to spend the rest of my life with, he's very sincere too... Pls I need your advice on what to do or how to get work for him or any kind of help pls... Thank you

Him get driving license?
Re: Pls I Need Advice... by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 26, 2021
Xenry:
tongue

Yes he does
Re: Pls I Need Advice... by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 26, 2021
drmikeadams:

Him get driving license?

Yes he does
Re: Pls I Need Advice... by GoldHorse(m): 10:32am On Mar 26, 2021
Amormivida:

If your parents truly ask you not to marry him because he does not have money then..... ..Hmmmm. They are not good parents. This is assuming that:

1. This is not one of these "Super Story on Nairaland".
2. You have read your boyfriend well and he is true to the character you painted above; i.e he is not faking.....
Re: Pls I Need Advice... by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 26, 2021
[quote author=Amormivida post=100225907]

Re: Pls I Need Advice... by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 26, 2021
GoldHorse:

If your parents truly ask you not to marry him because he does not have money then..... ..Hmmmm. It is too early in the morning to start insulting people else I would have said that "awon parents e need small lakaye..." This is assuming that:

1. This is not one of these "Super Story on Nairaland".
2. You have read your boyfriend well and he is true to the character you painted above; i.e he is not faking.....

He is not, I don't understand them as well�
Re: Pls I Need Advice... by drmikeadams(m): 10:35am On Mar 26, 2021
Amormivida:

Yes he does

He should look for a car and start doing uber,,,or get a driving job...
Re: Pls I Need Advice... by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 26, 2021
Bola146:
Hummmm... I'm just speechless sad Firstly, did he love you? Hope it's not your money is the reason he is still with you? If you truly love him, why not wait for him a little more to make it in life? With prayers, I believe God will do something. Just be pleading with your parents. It's a matter of time.

I pray that he won't cheat nor ignore you in future when he gets better cheesy cheesy

He's not after the money I can swear with my life, I am willing to wait for him as well.... Thank you God bless you
Re: Pls I Need Advice... by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 26, 2021
drmikeadams:

He should look for a car and start doing uber,,,or get a driving job...

Okay, thank you very much, God bless you
Re: Pls I Need Advice... by Ynix(m): 10:36am On Mar 26, 2021
Amormivida:
Connect me with the guy I will help him out on getting jobs call me on 08089456258
Re: Pls I Need Advice... by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 26, 2021
Ynix:
Connect me with the guy I will help him out on getting jobs call me on 08089456258

Thank you very much God bless you, I will contact you
Re: Pls I Need Advice... by Vikinatty(f): 10:39am On Mar 26, 2021
First of all, u are the cause of ur problem,why will u bring him so low to the extent of cooking for ur dad. hmmm so sad.....allowing ur dad to use him like an house boy.

i even blame the guy, he is not a man of integrity

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Advice... by gfon(m): 10:40am On Mar 26, 2021
Bola146:

if she didn't have money,would you ask her if the nigga is after her money?? You ladies are always funny
Re: Pls I Need Advice... by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 26, 2021
Vikinatty:
First of all, u are the cause of ur problem,why will u bring him so low to the extent of cooking for ur dad. hmmm so sad.....allowing ur dad to use him like an house boy.

Thank you very much, I accept its my fault...
Re: Pls I Need Advice... by gfon(m): 10:44am On Mar 26, 2021
Vikinatty:

seconded...asin whick kind familiarity come make your guy start cooking for your dad?abeg that na see finish.Even if i broke like church rat,i won't stoop so low.
Re: Pls I Need Advice... by dawnomike(m): 10:45am On Mar 26, 2021
Amormivida:
If he can not get a job, let him start a business no matter how little. Then, go back and speak to your dad
Re: Pls I Need Advice... by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 26, 2021
Xenry:
I pity who no get skills in Nigeria, but the one I pity even more is the one that isn't earning at least 7-digits per annum and still wants to get married.
This is how you guys end up populating this country with children that you won't be able to cater for. Both you and the guy should go and make money and leave marriage alone, what's all this rubbish for?
(No offense, just speaking my mind.)

I don't think you understand me, we aren't planning marriage sir, but my parents don't want us to have anything together not to talk of marriage..... Thanks anyways
Re: Pls I Need Advice... by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 26, 2021
gfon:
seconded...asin whick kind familiary come make your guy start cooking for your dad?abeg that na see finish.Even if i broke like church rat,i won't stoop so low.

Thank you
Re: Pls I Need Advice... by GoldHorse(m): 10:49am On Mar 26, 2021
Amormivida:

He is not, I don't understand them as well�

Since you are pretty sure he is not faking.... Ignore your parent and marry him. When one even marries someone one really loves problem will still call at your doorsteps but your feelings for each will help in those times.

Getting a job is not about "I beg to apply". When you have the right skills companies will "beg" to employ you. What are his skills? People pay for your skills; if you don't have good ones you won't get far. Review that first.
Re: Pls I Need Advice... by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 26, 2021
dawnomike:
If he can not get a job, let him start a business no matter how little. Then, go back and speak to your dad

Thank you�
Re: Pls I Need Advice... by Anigreat: 10:51am On Mar 26, 2021
shocked

What on earth would make a grown up man wash clothes and run errand for the girlfriend father? like what on earth?

He is the one that reduced himself to nothing.
your parents have seen him finish.

No matter his condition , she shouldn't have subjected himself to a mere house boy position to your father.

I pray he finds a good job, so that he can reclaim his place as a real man, and do the needful by marrying you legally.

Continue to love and respect him, the future is certainly bright believe me.
Re: Pls I Need Advice... by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 26, 2021
Re: Pls I Need Advice... by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 26, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

What on earth would make a grown up man wash clothes and run errand for the girlfriend father? like what on earth?

He is the one that reduced himself to nothing, your parents have seen him finish.

No matter his condition , she shouldn't have subjected himself to a mere house boy position to your father.

Thank you
Re: Pls I Need Advice... by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 26, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

He is the one that reduced himself to nothing.
your parents have seen him finish.

I pray he finds a good job, so that he can reclaim his place as a real man, and do the needful by marrying you legally.

Continue to love and respect him, the future is certainly bright believe me.

Thank you, God bless you�
Re: Pls I Need Advice... by Vikinatty(f): 11:00am On Mar 26, 2021
gfon:
seconded...asin whick kind familiary come make your guy start cooking for your dad?abeg that na see finish.Even if i broke like church rat,i won't stoop so low.

I blame him for losing his integrity and now the family are rejecting him
Re: Pls I Need Advice... by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 26, 2021
GoldHorse:

Since you are pretty sure he is not faking.... Ignore your parent and marry him. When one even marries someone one really loves problem will still call at your doorsteps but your feelings for each will help in those times.

Getting a job is not about "I beg to apply". When you have the right skills companies will "beg" to employ you. What are his skills? People pay for your skills; if you don't have good ones you won't get far. Review that first.

Thank you very much�

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Advice... by Telstar: 11:35am On Mar 26, 2021
Amormivida:
If you could help him start a business, he would definitely be fine. Self-employment is the key to his success.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Most Petty Reason(s) You Refused To Date Someone?? / My Husband Has Promised Me A Car Because Of My Excellent Cooking / What's Your Weirdest Romance Or Sex Scenes??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.