Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,315 members, 7,860,763 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:48 PM

Pls I Need Advice... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls I Need Advice... (1640 Views)

My Husband Caught Me Being Fingered By My Ex, Pls I Need Advice / Abortion Again.. No Way.. Pls I Need Advice / (photo) This Girl Has Finished Me Pls I Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls I Need Advice... by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 26, 2021
[quote author=Amormivida post=100226396]

I don't think you understand me, we aren't planning marriage sir, but my parents don't want us to have anything together not to talk of marriage, we have alot of skills too, we also did some professional courses last year too..... Thanks anyways
Re: Pls I Need Advice... by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 26, 2021
Telstar:
If you could help him start a business, he would definitely be fine. Self-employment is the key to his success.

The little money left with me for now is what I want to use for my surgery.... Thanks
Re: Pls I Need Advice... by shege45: 12:19pm On Mar 26, 2021
Amormivida:
Good morning everyone,pls overlook my typing errors, I really need help on what to do, there's this guy I really like, he's everything I wished for, he's been there for me in everything apart from monetary matters, I am the one actually helping him with money and accommodation, he has tried looking for work but it's not forthcoming, the thing is my parents says they won't allow us marry because he doesn't have money, that he can't be staying with me and then later we come and say we want to marry, this guy does everything my dad wants, like cooking for my dad sometimes and runs some little errands for him, we have been to church to pray, tried everything possible for him to get work yet nothing is moving, he cries all the time because my parents says it's an already made man they want asin a man that has money and can sort my bills and take care of me, I don't know what else to do, I have begged my dad, spoken to him to find work for him but still my dad hasn't done anything, I just dont know what else to do, I tried finding work too for him but it's not forthcoming.... I have been so sad because he's the only person I really wish to spend the rest of my life with, he's very sincere too... Pls I need your advice on what to do or how to get work for him or any kind of help pls... Thank you
lol na condition fit dey mke am love u
Re: Pls I Need Advice... by Telstar: 12:32pm On Mar 26, 2021
Amormivida:

The little money left with me for now is what I want to use for my surgery.... Thanks
It's okay. What surgery?
Re: Pls I Need Advice... by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 26, 2021
Telstar:
It's okay. What surgery?

It's a small ball size lymph under my cheek and neck.....
Re: Pls I Need Advice... by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 26, 2021
Amormivida:
Good morning everyone,pls overlook my typing errors, I really need help on what to do, there's this guy I really like, he's everything I wished for, he's been there for me in everything apart from monetary matters, I am the one actually helping him with money and accommodation, he has tried looking for work but it's not forthcoming, the thing is my parents says they won't allow us marry because he doesn't have money, that he can't be staying with me and then later we come and say we want to marry, this guy does everything my dad wants, like cooking for my dad sometimes and runs some little errands for him, we have been to church to pray, tried everything possible for him to get work yet nothing is moving, he cries all the time because my parents says it's an already made man they want asin a man that has money and can sort my bills and take care of me, I don't know what else to do, I have begged my dad, spoken to him to find work for him but still my dad hasn't done anything, I just dont know what else to do, I tried finding work too for him but it's not forthcoming.... I have been so sad because he's the only person I really wish to spend the rest of my life with, he's very sincere too... Pls I need your advice on what to do or how to get work for him or any kind of help pls... Thank you
What Are His Qualifications? Some Nairaland Members Here Can Help Him Get A Job.
Re: Pls I Need Advice... by infogenius(m): 3:01pm On Mar 26, 2021
Amormivida:

Men the bolded got me laughing.
Babe you are in love with a boy and not a man.

Make a man out of him or look for a man to marry.
Re: Pls I Need Advice... by Telstar: 3:44pm On Mar 26, 2021
Amormivida:

It's a small ball size lymph under my cheek and neck.....
Oh, sorry about that.
Re: Pls I Need Advice... by Kapeter(m): 4:02pm On Mar 26, 2021
Dude is a mor.on for living with a woman. Even living with her family. SMH. I'd rather an uncompleted building or even gutter.
Re: Pls I Need Advice... by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 26, 2021
Truvel:
What Are His Qualifications? Some Nairaland Members Here Can Help Him Get A Job.

B.TECH in Animal nutrition and biotechnology... Thank you God bless you �
Re: Pls I Need Advice... by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 26, 2021
infogenius:

Men the bolded got me laughing. Babe you are in love with a boy and not a man.
Make a man out of him or look for a man to marry.

Thank you
Re: Pls I Need Advice... by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 26, 2021
Telstar:
Oh, sorry about that.

Thank you
Re: Pls I Need Advice... by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 26, 2021
Kapeter:
Dude is a mor.on for living with a woman. Even living with her family. SMH. I'd rather an uncompleted building or even gutter.

He's not living with my family, we both stay in one of my father's house.... Thanks anyways
Re: Pls I Need Advice... by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 26, 2021
Amormivida:

B.TECH in Animal nutrition and biotechnology... Thank you God bless you �
I Wish I Could Help But I Think U Should Create A Thread Here Abt Getting A Job 4 Him. Some Nairaland Members Could Help Regarding Job Vacancy. As 4 Ur Man, Hold Am Tight. Don't Give A Damn Of What Ur Parents Are Saying. All Will Be Well.
Re: Pls I Need Advice... by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 26, 2021
Kapeter:
Oga, Free D Guy Joor. Do U Know What D Guy Is Passing Tru Or What Led Him To Dat State?
Re: Pls I Need Advice... by Kapeter(m): 6:33pm On Mar 26, 2021
Truvel:
Oga, Free D Guy Joor. Do U Know What D Guy Is Passing Tru Or What Led Him To Dat State?
When he's shown d way out, maybe den we'll unstd.
Re: Pls I Need Advice... by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 26, 2021
Kapeter:
When he's shown d way out, maybe den we'll unstd.
Bro, Both Of Dem Av To Put Their Heads Together & Sought Demselves Out.
Re: Pls I Need Advice... by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 26, 2021
Truvel:
I Wish I Could Help But I Think U Should Create A Thread Here Abt Getting A Job 4 Him. Some Nairaland Members Could Help Regarding Job Vacancy. As 4 Ur Man, Hold Am Tight. Don't Give A Damn Of What Ur Parents Are Saying. All Will Be Well.

Thank you very much, I really appreciate your comment, God bless you andd I will do exactly that.... Am so grateful ����
Re: Pls I Need Advice... by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 26, 2021
Truvel:
Bro, Both Of Dem Av To Put Their Heads Together & Sought Demselves Out.

Thank you very much, God bless you
Re: Pls I Need Advice... by AmancalledGod: 7:05pm On Mar 26, 2021
God will see you both through, just Believe in him and also Believe in yourself
Re: Pls I Need Advice... by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 26, 2021
Amormivida:

Thank you very much, God bless you
It's My Pleasure.
Re: Pls I Need Advice... by kalu61(m): 7:19pm On Mar 26, 2021
I will not judge him. No matter what,he shouldn't haved reduced himself that much to your family.

Tell him to get something doing even if it's a teaching job that will take out daily at least for the sake of his self worth.
Re: Pls I Need Advice... by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 26, 2021
AmancalledGod:
God will see you both through, just Believe in him and also Believe in yourself

Thank you very much��
Re: Pls I Need Advice... by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 26, 2021
kalu61:
I will not judge him. No matter what,he shouldn't haved reduced himself that much to your family.

Tell him to get something doing even if it's a teaching job that will take out daily at least for the sake of his self worth.

Thank you very much�

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which One Of These Buckets Will Get Filled First? / Redpills Thread (SINKING INTO THE RED PILL) / Virginity Is A Blessing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.