Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,981 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) (47813 Views)

My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life / I Just Took The Astrazeneca Covid19 Vaccine / COVID-19 Vaccine: I Will Not Take And Will Not Make Kogi People Guinea Pig – Yay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by doxijaw: 10:30pm On Mar 26, 2021
venabili:

Its simple english. He said all viruses are man made. Key word is "All". Get that

Your argument is still mute, if it can be made, you can't prove it wasn't.
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by optionalY09: 10:51pm On Mar 26, 2021
Bodydiialect57:
You suffered memory loss as a result of taking the yellow fever vaccine?

Yes, i got sick and noticed something has not been very right with me for about 7 years now my concentration level diminished.
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by hkidola00(m): 10:57pm On Mar 26, 2021
Remijuice:
Lol,, na tablet they gave me o
They had to even cut it into two

I threw it away on my way out!
ohh y tho?
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by Bodydiialect57: 10:57pm On Mar 26, 2021
optionalY09:

Yes, i got sick and noticed something has not been very right with me for about 7 years now my concentration level diminished.

Really? So how have you been coping over the years? Any remedy?
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 26, 2021
How come people are saying they don't have symptoms?
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 26, 2021
Exodora:
Same vaccine they have being announcing on Radio , that people should stop taking it for now to see if it has any bad effect on those that have already taken it.
Nigerians' don't learn untill it's too late .
There is nothing wrong with the vaccine.
Same companies produce the antibiotics and other drugs you swallow for fun.
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by Emmani360(m): 11:11pm On Mar 26, 2021
Hotice085:

Paid agents and scammers,

So Donald Trump, the medical Doctors in Germany, USA and many people in the Scandinavian countries that are refusing taking it are they different from us down here that are also refusing it?

A one time minister for aviation came out to tell us that 5g is going to kill us, a one time minister in a technologically sophisticated aviation sector coming out to spew trash down the throats of gullible Nigerian and a lot of you that don't even understand that the technology behind 5g masts is of similar concept with the microwave in your homes swallowed the trash just because you felt he was more learned.
The same thing applies here, a few white doctors and leaders have come up with their own theories and lots of you that see them as God are just milking from their ignorance to nourish your brains.
It's very simple. If you don't want to take do not take. The Northerners that rejected polio vaccination many years ago are still watching their children suffer from the consequences.
There are far better subtle ways to reduce Africas population if that's their aim but then our big population is better for the western world as we are just a continent that depends on importation of a lot of finished products. Our population is good for their companies

1 Like

Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by optionalY09: 11:15pm On Mar 26, 2021
Bodydiialect57:

Really? So how have you been coping over the years? Any remedy?

I do less psychologically challenging job to get by.

1 Like

Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by OyinO: 11:53pm On Mar 26, 2021
Take the Covid-19 vaccines to those you gave covid-19 Palliatives. We're not interested pls.
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by richmond500: 12:21am On Mar 27, 2021
kadiri3:
is all scam since u don't want ur information in media that was how the are disturbing us with many cases but no single evidence
There is a saying "the internet never forgets" I do not know when things I say on internet will hunt me, so its better I remain completely anonymous. If 2moro I come blow, someone will now say, he was a NLder, see his useless comment back then lol

1 Like

Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by richmond500: 12:21am On Mar 27, 2021
obiekunie2:

you suck at this job.
were you even trained before they sent you on this campaign?
you employers should ask for a refund from you.
grin
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by richmond500: 12:22am On Mar 27, 2021
weslay:

A government that could not give you palliatives is now giving vaccine and you use your two legs waka go collect.
W.H.O that approved the vaccine is the same organizations that allowed the virus to spread wella before they insisted a lockdown was necessary.

Bro, if anything happens to you, you are on your own.
Lol, thanks for the advice
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by richmond500: 12:24am On Mar 27, 2021
Horlhamhi:
omo! the various comments here...
richmond500, I should commend you for your time in responding to every comment.
Danke sheon.
Ur comment made my night, I truly appreciate ur nice response, its been a while I saw comment that didn't insult me on this thread grin
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by richmond500: 12:25am On Mar 27, 2021
Minjim:

Is it free?
absolutely
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by richmond500: 12:25am On Mar 27, 2021
jimmynauty:

You still de use mask? Scam
I wasn't using mask before now, its tiring
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by richmond500: 12:26am On Mar 27, 2021
petra1:

Side Effect may take years to notice. The Moderna RNA . Destroys natural antibodies gradually . And make the person vulnerable to other ailments .

grin that's scary, I never write my will o
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by richmond500: 12:28am On Mar 27, 2021
powerblaze:

Did you do your research on MRNA? Did you research why the manufacturers indemnified themselves off their own product, meaning that if it causes damage to your body, you cannot sue them?
Then let's pray it doesn't cause damage grin
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by raphy(m): 2:38am On Mar 27, 2021
If u start to grow horn tomorrow you will say it's village ppl.

I no take anything Make them put 1billion for my account n.a. money move the world forward no be vaccine.
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by raphy(m): 2:41am On Mar 27, 2021
Ppl that wear mask too much ear don turn to feather.. Its has shift from your head with socIal distancing.

Scamedemic
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by lildush(m): 3:37am On Mar 27, 2021
Congratulations u just took d Mark of the beast 666. On Ur right arm.... Some people are not just getting it..
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by BENEFICIAL12(m): 4:28am On Mar 27, 2021
Op Don become tester
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by Georgereal277(m): 6:11am On Mar 27, 2021
richmond500:
So I took my vaccine today, it was suppose to be two dose.
I took the first dose today, my next appointment is 24/June.

I was told to come report if I experience any uneasy feeling as there are some rumours that the dose causes inflammation of the skin and makes one sick.

So, I'll just observe and tell u guys if its safe to take the vaccine and if u should believe those rumours or not. stay connected.

BTW, I took the AstraZeneca/Oxford dose
. nice update but for me , I will not take that vaccine until I get my own palliative
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by ofiko123(m): 6:34am On Mar 27, 2021
I will take mine very soon...
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by jimmynauty: 6:36am On Mar 27, 2021
richmond500:
I wasn't using mask before now, its tiring

Maka y nau?
U Cari ur life sacrifice for altar of prove point.

We de receive tokumbo cars cloths etc we suppose wait see how them them react b4 we Cari for head.
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by Nairalandmonika: 7:30am On Mar 27, 2021
richmond500:
I took the vaccine on this arm, if there is any problem, I'll update with pictures and evidence.
I just hope there wont be side effect to this vaccine.

Modified
I am 0+, AA, my sugar level is a bit high, my blood pressure is very low and i have never reacted to any drug, just incase u feel anything, we may be different

Some people usually have side effects but it's minor and normally wears off after 2 to 3 days.
Some of the side effects are light symptom of covid 19 itself.
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by richmond500: 7:33am On Mar 27, 2021
Nairalandmonika:

Some people usually have side effects but it's minor and normally wears off after 2 to 3 days.
Some of the side effects are light symptom of covid 19 itself.
I had side effects very early this morning, it was severe
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by harmony75: 8:38am On Mar 27, 2021
I took mine on Tuesday it's cool, though was feverish the next day but cool � Naw just take paracetamol if you feel pains. At the center I had mine a woman had issues she was restless so ambulance was called, she was taken to fmc near by and she's OK now �
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by harmony75: 8:39am On Mar 27, 2021
lildush:
Congratulations u just took d Mark of the beast 666. On Ur right arm.... Some people are not just getting it..
����
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by Hotice085: 9:40am On Mar 27, 2021
Emmani360:

A one time minister for aviation came out to tell us that 5g is going to kill us, a one time minister in a technologically sophisticated aviation sector coming out to spew trash down the throats of gullible Nigerian and a lot of you that don't even understand that the technology behind 5g masts is of similar concept with the microwave in your homes swallowed the trash just because you felt he was more learned.
The same thing applies here, a few white doctors and leaders have come up with their own theories and lots of you that see them as God are just milking from their ignorance to nourish your brains.
It's very simple. If you don't want to take do not take. The Northerners that rejected polio vaccination many years ago are still watching their children suffer from the consequences.
There are far better subtle ways to reduce Africas population if that's their aim but then our big population is better for the western world as we are just a continent that depends on importation of a lot of finished products. Our population is good for their companies

Mr Man do you know their are reputable Nigerian scientists and company that have been given full NAFDAC approval to develop their drugs and vaccine?

Have you heard of Prof. Maurice Iwu a renowned virologist, PAX herbal pharmaceutical and others
From my bathing soap to every other thing I patronized only made in Nigeria products, I know those who I listened to when it comes to health issues and definetly does not include WHO or the Federal Government
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by tosyne88(f): 10:10am On Mar 27, 2021
Took mine too yesterday 26 March, 2021, my second dose is 23 June, 2021
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by sonymax16(m): 10:39am On Mar 27, 2021
Pls u pple should not discourage others from taking the vaccine.We need more lab rats to be tested to be sure of the effectiveness and side effects of the vaccine. cheesy
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by Emmani360(m): 11:33am On Mar 27, 2021
Hotice085:

Mr Man do you know their are reputable Nigerian scientists and company that have been given full NAFDAC approval to develop their drugs and vaccine?

Have you heard of Prof. Maurice Iwu a renowned virologist, PAX herbal pharmaceutical and others
From my bathing soap to every other thing I patronized only made in Nigeria products, I know those who I listened to when it comes to health issues and definetly does not include WHO or the Federal Government

Good for you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Mentally-Challenged Preacher Rehabilitated By Kokun Foundation / Help A Female Friend - What Is She Suffering From? (Graphic Photos) / Sexual Benefits Of Garlic And Vitamin C Combination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.