Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,379 members, 7,812,108 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) (47816 Views)

My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life / I Just Took The Astrazeneca Covid19 Vaccine / COVID-19 Vaccine: I Will Not Take And Will Not Make Kogi People Guinea Pig – Yay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by Tobid1822: 11:34am On Mar 27, 2021
Hi everyone, Please take a few minutes of your time and click on this link to help fill this questionnaire. Your contributions are greatly appreciated.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScGfFxoRJGOUkciKILK2l383Xv5mluG_Z9gctnjc7s14S1NVg/viewform?usp=sf_link
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by Nairalandmonika: 12:52pm On Mar 27, 2021
richmond500:
I had side effects very early this morning, it was severe
Wat are the effects?
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by Nairalandmonika: 12:53pm On Mar 27, 2021
Remijuice:
Lol,, na tablet they gave me o

They had to even cut it into two

I threw it away on my way out!
As corona virus vaccine or what?
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by Nairalandmonika: 12:56pm On Mar 27, 2021
24SEVEN:
It will be easier for 3 camels combined to pass through the eye of a needle, than for me to take that vaccine.

No be me Bill Gates go take catch cruise. grin grin
You believe that bill Gate wants to control u with the vaccine?
How old are u
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by Nairalandmonika: 12:57pm On Mar 27, 2021
Trustedpronet:
Guy you are a risk taker. How I wish you can apply this talent to your business...soon you will be dangote. Congratu-late
What is risky about taking a vaccine?
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by Nairalandmonika: 12:58pm On Mar 27, 2021
Exodora:
Same vaccine they have being announcing on Radio , that people should stop taking it for now to see if it has any bad effect on those that have already taken it.
Nigerians' don't learn untill it's too late .
Which radio is announcing such
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by richmond500: 12:59pm On Mar 27, 2021
Nairalandmonika:
Wat are the effects?
severe backache. I couldn't sleep but its all good now
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by Nairalandmonika: 12:59pm On Mar 27, 2021
venabili:
The comments on this thread. If this is a representation of the mindset of the leaders of tommorow, then the future is indeed bleak.
When the black plague came, i am sure if the people then had vaccines, they will take whether tested ok or not. Except Africans of course. This was how some people condemned their kids cos the refused to take polio vaccines.

Funny enough most of the guys here have one advanced certificate or the other. Yet they reek of such ignorance. They will rather believe the "MOG" than pure scientific evidence.

Take the vaccine or not. Your life your choice but stop spewing ignorance.

"It is better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt..."
There's no hope for Nigeria, the ignorance is too much, even my mom n grandma are not as ignorant as these young people on nl.
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by atonement12: 1:31pm On Mar 27, 2021
Chris2863:

grin grin sounding smartly foolish. Right now, be ready for anything
It does not meet the USA CDC’s own definition of a vaccine,” says Dr. Steven Hotze
Dr. Steven Hotze M.D., a conservative activist and medical professional out of Houston, Texas, wants Americans to know the COVID-19 shot is not technically a “vaccine” and is actually “a dangerous, experimental gene therapy.”
“The so-called COVID-19 vaccine is not a vaccine at all. It’s a dangerous, experimental gene therapy,” he explains. “The Center for Disease Control, the CDC, gives the definition of the term vaccine on its website. A vaccine is a product that stimulates a person’s immune system to produce immunity to a specific disease. Immunity is the protection from an infectious disease. If you are immune to a disease, you can be exposed to it without being infected.”
Continuing, the doctor says, “This so-called COVID-19 vaccine does not provide any individual who receives the vaccine with immunity to COVID-19. Nor does it prevent the spread of the disease.”
Because of this, “It does not meet the CDC’s own definition of a vaccine. That’s why it’s a deceptive trade practice, under 15 U.S. Code Section 41 of the Federal Trade Commission, for pharmaceutical companies who are producing this experimental gene therapy to claim that it’s a vaccine.”
Dr. Hotze alleges these companies, along with government health bureaucrats, are lying to the public by mislabeling the product.
The experimental gene therapy is “only designed to minimize your symptoms if you were to be infected with the COVID-19 virus.”
For those who might ask why the pharmaceutical companies would intentionally call the gene therapy treatments a “vaccine,” Dr. Hotze claims Big Pharma is attempting to shield itself “because vaccine injuries or deaths are exempted by law from any product liability lawsuits.”
With no published animal studies and no long-term human studies, individuals who are taking the experimental gene therapy “vaccines,” are basically Guinea Pigs for the scientific elite.
The Texas doctor adds, “These ‘vaccines,’ which are manufactured using cells derived from human babies that were aborted in the 1970s, should more accurately be called an experimental gene therapy. They are an untested, unproven experimental gene therapy that poses a much greater danger to your health than COVID-19 itself.”
Dr. Hotze explains how major pharma company Moderna was founded in 2010 as ModeRNA Therapeutics because they were interested in developing experimental gene therapy using synthetic mRNA for the treatment of various diseases.
“Moderna has never successfully developed a product for treatment of any disease prior to this,” he states. “An experimental gene therapy using synthetic mRNA to treat an infectious disease has never been attempted in humans, because of its failure in previous animal studies.”
The synthetic messenger ribonucleic acid (mRNA) experimental gene therapy has previously immune system hyper-reactions during animal testing.
Dr. Hotze warns a similar side-effect could take place in humans when they are later exposed to the same coronavirus against which they had been previously vaccinated.
The auto-immune response could set people up for a lifetime of serious inflammatory disease.
According to Dr. Hotze, when people who take the COVID shot start to get even sicker due to the mRNA therapy, anti-vaxxers and “variant strains” of the virus will be blamed.
However, since the experimental gene therapy is being labeled a “vaccine,” the companies producing these potentially harmful products are exempt from being sued for any injury caused by vaccinations
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by atonement12: 1:31pm On Mar 27, 2021
Ladycewhy:
If after taking the vaccine, people still have to use nose mask and practice social distancing ,then I don't see the need for this human experiment.

Honestly ,I would rather take my chances with coronavirus than this chemical that we don't know the long term effects. Who knows why the manufacturers are being exempted from any consequences that may arise after taking the vaccine.
It does not meet the USA CDC’s own definition of a vaccine,” says Dr. Steven Hotze
Dr. Steven Hotze M.D., a conservative activist and medical professional out of Houston, Texas, wants Americans to know the COVID-19 shot is not technically a “vaccine” and is actually “a dangerous, experimental gene therapy.”
“The so-called COVID-19 vaccine is not a vaccine at all. It’s a dangerous, experimental gene therapy,” he explains. “The Center for Disease Control, the CDC, gives the definition of the term vaccine on its website. A vaccine is a product that stimulates a person’s immune system to produce immunity to a specific disease. Immunity is the protection from an infectious disease. If you are immune to a disease, you can be exposed to it without being infected.”
Continuing, the doctor says, “This so-called COVID-19 vaccine does not provide any individual who receives the vaccine with immunity to COVID-19. Nor does it prevent the spread of the disease.”
Because of this, “It does not meet the CDC’s own definition of a vaccine. That’s why it’s a deceptive trade practice, under 15 U.S. Code Section 41 of the Federal Trade Commission, for pharmaceutical companies who are producing this experimental gene therapy to claim that it’s a vaccine.”
Dr. Hotze alleges these companies, along with government health bureaucrats, are lying to the public by mislabeling the product.
The experimental gene therapy is “only designed to minimize your symptoms if you were to be infected with the COVID-19 virus.”
For those who might ask why the pharmaceutical companies would intentionally call the gene therapy treatments a “vaccine,” Dr. Hotze claims Big Pharma is attempting to shield itself “because vaccine injuries or deaths are exempted by law from any product liability lawsuits.”
With no published animal studies and no long-term human studies, individuals who are taking the experimental gene therapy “vaccines,” are basically Guinea Pigs for the scientific elite.
The Texas doctor adds, “These ‘vaccines,’ which are manufactured using cells derived from human babies that were aborted in the 1970s, should more accurately be called an experimental gene therapy. They are an untested, unproven experimental gene therapy that poses a much greater danger to your health than COVID-19 itself.”
Dr. Hotze explains how major pharma company Moderna was founded in 2010 as ModeRNA Therapeutics because they were interested in developing experimental gene therapy using synthetic mRNA for the treatment of various diseases.
“Moderna has never successfully developed a product for treatment of any disease prior to this,” he states. “An experimental gene therapy using synthetic mRNA to treat an infectious disease has never been attempted in humans, because of its failure in previous animal studies.”
The synthetic messenger ribonucleic acid (mRNA) experimental gene therapy has previously immune system hyper-reactions during animal testing.
Dr. Hotze warns a similar side-effect could take place in humans when they are later exposed to the same coronavirus against which they had been previously vaccinated.
The auto-immune response could set people up for a lifetime of serious inflammatory disease.
According to Dr. Hotze, when people who take the COVID shot start to get even sicker due to the mRNA therapy, anti-vaxxers and “variant strains” of the virus will be blamed.
However, since the experimental gene therapy is being labeled a “vaccine,” the companies producing these potentially harmful products are exempt from being sued for any injury caused by vaccinations
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by atonement12: 1:32pm On Mar 27, 2021
omobaba101:

Bros, nothing is wrong with your decision in taking the vaccine. Most people saying they will never take will soon take it when they realize they won't be cleared for some foreign trips. I have registered too, but haven't been invited.

The basic truth is that there's an anti-vaccine health practitioners and these people always come up with theories that cannot be fully substantiated. In most cases there are mild to major reactions to drugs. As simple as septrin is, I react to it very badly, does that make it a bad drug?
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by atonement12: 1:33pm On Mar 27, 2021
johhbekeboh09:

For now i resolve not to take it!

1 Like

Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by atonement12: 1:34pm On Mar 27, 2021
sunbbo:

Nice one,

Could you tell me the procedure of getting the vaccine.

I want to know if pre-registration is still applicable.

Thank you.

Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by atonement12: 1:35pm On Mar 27, 2021
Funkeshuga:
will the vaccine make you an immortal? or person wey take the vaccine that have accident won't die again?

why is other countries that imported this vaccine to your untalented africa still on lockdown despite vaccine

nonsense
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by atonement12: 1:38pm On Mar 27, 2021
GENES11S:
You take vaccine or not. Dat 1 na your problem.

There is nothing wrong with conspiracy theorists. You have yours, they have theirs. Case closed.

...Live free...never force people against their wish....just do you and let other do theirs.

#peaceOut
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by atonement12: 1:39pm On Mar 27, 2021
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by atonement12: 1:53pm On Mar 27, 2021
confidential20:
@OP I took the vaccines. I work in a military settings where it was made compulsory. The only aftermaths of the vaccines is that depending on your body, you may run a very high temperature, develop migraine/headache, extreme cold, loose appetite. It just all going to be symptoms associated with malaria or typhoid.

In order to mitigate these symptoms, you ought to have been advised to take pain killer before taking the vaccine then do little or no activity in the next 24 hours after taking it because you need maximum rest. You should come back to normal after 3 to 4 days depending on your body.

Lastly symptoms varies according to individual type of body System.
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by atonement12: 1:55pm On Mar 27, 2021
confidential20:
@OP I took the vaccines. I work in a military settings where it was made compulsory. The only aftermaths of the vaccines is that depending on your body, you may run a very high temperature, develop migraine/headache, extreme cold, loose appetite. It just all going to be symptoms associated with malaria or typhoid.

In order to mitigate these symptoms, you ought to have been advised to take pain killer before taking the vaccine then do little or no activity in the next 24 hours after taking it because you need maximum rest. You should come back to normal after 3 to 4 days depending on your body.

Lastly symptoms varies according to individual type of body System.
Military settings or not, you always have a choice!
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by atonement12: 1:55pm On Mar 27, 2021
meobizy:
These white people better rush to bring out an AIDS vaccine. It doesn’t make sense how a virus is less than two years old yet has immune boosting shots. HIV is almost forty years old and people are still managing taking routine pills.
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by atonement12: 1:58pm On Mar 27, 2021
richmond500:
Na English u deh speak.
We are all experimental specimens as long as u are breathing, small rain fit fall and thunder fit use u do experiment, ur village people could use u to test their precision and accuracy, u may be walking and one trailer loose focus use u test his accident power level.
Death isnt a mystery, its just a stage, being alive is the mystery
Life is tough bro, make everyday count
You "make everyday count" by making rightly informed choices!
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by atonement12: 1:58pm On Mar 27, 2021
richmond500:
Na English u deh speak.
We are all experimental specimens as long as u are breathing, small rain fit fall and thunder fit use u do experiment, ur village people could use u to test their precision and accuracy, u may be walking and one trailer loose focus use u test his accident power level.
Death isnt a mystery, its just a stage, being alive is the mystery
Life is tough bro, make everyday count
Yo u "make everyday count" by making rightly informed choices!
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by atonement12: 2:00pm On Mar 27, 2021
markopaulo:
palliative I no get na vaccine d government want give me

a vaccine the side effect I know nothing of
a vaccine other nations are rejecting o
abeg free me
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by atonement12: 2:02pm On Mar 27, 2021
zeemahn:

I experienced serious fever and chills several hours after taking the vaccine. Let's say I got the jab around 4pm, the fever started soon afterwards but very minor. It kept getting worse until it peaked by around 2-3 am the next morning.

I was shaking and sweating. Feeling cold but my body could boil water. The pain on the affected arm was so much. Found it difficult to move the arm due to pain.

I had to take PCM and also eat that early morning. The fever reduced gradually as time went on. I stopped feeling any fever about 3 nights after the jab. As for the pain on my arm, it drastically reduced about 4 days later.

One more thing - I also felt unusually aroused sexually after taking the vaccine. Maybe that was unusual or maybe it was caused by something else entirely? maybe you could narrate more about the side effects you felt later on.
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by venabili: 2:04pm On Mar 27, 2021
Nairalandmonika:

There's no hope for Nigeria, the ignorance is too much, even my mom n grandma are not as ignorant as these young people on nl.

Funny they do not understand the gravity of their folly. They turnaround and insult you.

Ignorance they do say is bliss.... not in this situation though.
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by atonement12: 2:12pm On Mar 27, 2021
Emmani360:

You leak of ignorance. What we are seeing now is the same type of conspiracy that was being spread in nothern Nigeria in the early days of polio vaccination that left them lagging so much behind in the fight against polio.
AIDS that was kiling whites long before it started ravaging Africa. You people will just go and read one rubbish written by someone you feel is more enlightened than you then you open mouth and start echoing nonsense.
What and what does africa produce. A lot of the vital drugs and other medical equipment used in Africa is still being imported.
All they need in order to decimate our population is to lock us out, stop every food and monetary aid and then leave us with our greedy leaders.
We are not as important as we think we are.
If you don't want to take vaccine, it's your personal choice so stop trying to recruit others with baseless and unfounded conspiracy theories about this and that.
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by atonement12: 2:13pm On Mar 27, 2021
obiekunie2:

and with all that, YOU CAN STILL GET INFECTED!

SO WHAT REALLY IS THE WORK OF THE VACCINE
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by atonement12: 2:14pm On Mar 27, 2021
venabili:
The comments on this thread. If this is a representation of the mindset of the leaders of tommorow, then the future is indeed bleak.
When the black plague came, i am sure if the people then had vaccines, they will take whether tested ok or not. Except Africans of course. This was how some people condemned their kids cos the refused to take polio vaccines.

Funny enough most of the guys here have one advanced certificate or the other. Yet they reek of such ignorance. They will rather believe the "MOG" than pure scientific evidence.

Take the vaccine or not. Your life your choice but stop spewing ignorance.

"It is better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt..."
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by atonement12: 2:23pm On Mar 27, 2021
Emmani360:

From Nigeria here you know how the world operates, keep deluding yourself.
Intelligent fellow, help me and name an essential natural resource or raw material which they can't do without and which africa has a monopoly on. The western countries will always adapt but let them place an embargo on exporting of vital drugs, medical equipment and technological innovations and see how much africa will suffer. For your information if countries like the US and UK lift all restriction put in place to protect their environment they won't be buying our oil and even with the restrictions, US peaked as the highest oil producer in 2019 so that oil you think Nigeria has to bargain with is thrash. First educate yourself before making stupid assumptions. Africa is a leach on western countries.
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by atonement12: 2:25pm On Mar 27, 2021
venabili:

All viruses are man made? What about all bacterias? Viruses have been around long before man invented the hoe not to talk of a test tube. Now you keep quiet
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by atonement12: 2:26pm On Mar 27, 2021
averageguy:
I'm in the line for my state to get it.

But after being in line now for over 2 months, I am just as worried about finally getting to the front of the line and then somebody gives me AstraZeneca or Johnson & Johnson with their 70% effectiveness.

I'll probably still accept it, but will first complain and ask for other options cheesy
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by atonement12: 2:28pm On Mar 27, 2021
Heffalump:

You tried bro. Don't waste your energy trying to wake a dead horse. We have so many educated illiterates in Nigeria, and that's one of our big problems as a nation.

Wicked people, both locally and abroad cooked-up lies about the Covid-19 vaccines without a single proof. As far as scientific research has backed up the usage of these vaccines, we just got to comply because of the imminent risk the virus poses in our world.
The part that makes me crack is the shocking denial and ignorant disbelief that Covid-19 exists in Nigeria and has killed people.

If the devil can be so powerful in twisting the minds of the people against the truth, and make objective facts and scientific proof foolish in the eyes of the ordinary man in the society, then you should know there's absolutely nothing else to do, to salvage the people. The worst of it is that, those educated people are falling gullible to the so called conspiracy theories.

As for me and my family, we are taking the vaccine this weekend.
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by johhbekeboh09: 3:34pm On Mar 27, 2021
richmond500:
I am neither an APC supporter or have anything to do with politics but I had the vaccine

Sorry @richmond500... i only wanted to know if the governments are using the vacinne to extort money from the public

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Help A Female Friend - What Is She Suffering From? (Graphic Photos) / Sexual Benefits Of Garlic And Vitamin C Combination / Men Pay Extra Money To Have Sex With Prostitutes In Abuja Without Condoms - FACA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 219
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.