Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,915 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) (47801 Views)

My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life / I Just Took The Astrazeneca Covid19 Vaccine / COVID-19 Vaccine: I Will Not Take And Will Not Make Kogi People Guinea Pig – Yay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by Abigirlsuen: 3:45pm On Mar 26, 2021
WTF

1 Like

Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by geesilver(m): 3:46pm On Mar 26, 2021
congratulations to you

even if it doesn't react with your system doesn't mean it would not with another person. it's just like the malaria cloroquine it's itching in some while normal in others.... I don't know why I don't feel the need to go for it even though I am at advantage of it.

1 Like

Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by chinchonglee(m): 3:48pm On Mar 26, 2021
richmond500:
So I took my vaccine today, it was suppose to be two dose.
I took the first dose today, my next appointment is 24/June.

I was told to come report if I experience any uneasy feeling as there are some rumours that the dose causes inflammation of the skin and makes one sick.

So, I'll just observe and tell u guys if its safe to take the vaccine and if u should believe those rumours or not. stay connected.

BTW, I took the AstraZeneca/Oxford dose
they jst injected caprisonne inside you so dnt bother updating us

2 Likes

Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by Beautypearls62: 3:49pm On Mar 26, 2021
For all the problem wey dey this country, na vaccine be your own wahala? Toor!!

2 Likes

Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 3:49pm On Mar 26, 2021
I will collwct mine and use it to make stew..
I can't stand the niddle piercing into my skin

1 Like

Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by Sola15(m): 3:49pm On Mar 26, 2021
I just took mine too. 26th of June is my second dose

1 Like

Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by Remijuice: 3:50pm On Mar 26, 2021
Lol,, na tablet they gave me o

They had to even cut it into two

I threw it away on my way out!
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by matm: 3:50pm On Mar 26, 2021
Congrats! u have gotten ur heavenly ticket.
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by Nuelito: 3:50pm On Mar 26, 2021
Local man is Just speechless at the moment

Just incase you need Pure Original Honey... kindly contact O81 O1 66 67 71 or the number on the picture below let's talk about it now
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by Righteousness2(m): 3:50pm On Mar 26, 2021
I see people in Countries, wait in Long lines to get the "CoronaVirus" Vaccine which Well over 99% of people Recover from. But barely anyone wants to receive the cure to the most serious Virus we all carry, which no one recovers from without the Cure.
Sin is the Virus and the Cure is JESUS Christ.

JESUS Christ is all the world needs.
HE Alone is the Means of Safety in the evil days.

7 Likes

Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by GambaOsaka: 3:50pm On Mar 26, 2021
optionalY09:
stop taking that vaccine, it’s not good for you.

It's not good for him, ehn ehn? Mr Professor. How do you know? I hope it's not because your pastor told you so.

1 Like

Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by OKVALLY: 3:51pm On Mar 26, 2021
Why do you want to use yourself as experiment for us to take if it is safe.
Do you want to form a super man or what?

1 Like

Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by Silentgroper(m): 3:51pm On Mar 26, 2021
richmond500:
I don't give out my informations on NL as I do that for my safety, it has absolutely nothing to do with the vaccine whatsoever
Safety from what exactly?
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by GogetterMD(m): 3:52pm On Mar 26, 2021
richmond500:

I was told to come report if I experience any uneasy feeling as there are some rumours that the dose causes inflammation of the skin and makes one sick.

So, I'll just observe and tell u guys if its safe to take the vaccine and if u should believe those rumours or not. stay connected.

Symptoms like heaviness in the arm that was vaccinated, body aches, slight low-grade fever and fatigue are normal/common side effects that occurs 24-48hrs post-vaccination. Do not be too worried when it comes around

1 Like

Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 26, 2021
richmond500:
palliative? lol
I had little or no interest in that palliatives as I eat very well.
The palliative was viewed as giving out food and other survival items as the lockdown continues.
the vaccine is just injection so u could have immunity against the virus

Over 17 countries suspended the use of the Astra vaccine, why put yourself in harms way?

1 Like

Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by Omik1: 3:53pm On Mar 26, 2021
richmond500:

Were u told to still use nose masks and still observe the social distance?

1 Like

Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by richmond500: 3:53pm On Mar 26, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
I will collwct mine and use it to make stew..
I can't stand the niddle piercing into my skin
its actually painless, its just like a mosquito bite
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by 24SEVEN: 3:54pm On Mar 26, 2021
It will be easier for 3 camels combined to pass through the eye of a needle, than for me to take that vaccine.

No be me Bill Gates go take catch cruise. grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by richmond500: 3:54pm On Mar 26, 2021
Omik1:

Were u told to still use nose masks and still observe the social distance?
I no even carry nose mask go the hospital
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by bigcee(m): 3:55pm On Mar 26, 2021
Kondomatic:
Nah, not taking anything until I get my own palliative
grin grin grin
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by foreshore(m): 3:55pm On Mar 26, 2021
richmond500:

Lol, is it like a kind of achievement!

1 Like

Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by Lomprico2: 3:55pm On Mar 26, 2021
make I born pikin fess

2 Likes

Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by tit(f): 3:56pm On Mar 26, 2021
Bill Gates has use your destiny
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by kingSAS(m): 3:56pm On Mar 26, 2021
richmond500:

hmmmmmmmmmm.....for Nigeria grin grin grin grin
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by happney65: 3:56pm On Mar 26, 2021
OP, Are you a Health worker for you to get one so soon when you are not elderly
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 3:56pm On Mar 26, 2021
richmond500:
its actually painless, its just like a mosquito bite
So mosquito bite is painless? Ebonyi mosquito never bite you.

1 Like

Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by Trustedpronet: 3:56pm On Mar 26, 2021
Guy you are a risk taker. How I wish you can apply this talent to your business...soon you will be dangote. Congratu-late
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by richmond500: 3:57pm On Mar 26, 2021
Beautypearls62:
For all the problem wey dey this country, na vaccine be your own wahala? Toor!!
covid19 is one of the problems too
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by Chris2863(m): 3:57pm On Mar 26, 2021
richmond500:
u are right but I do work with convincing facts, I never believed that people are dying after taking the vaccine as much as I do not believe the livescore NDDC dished out every night.
until I see with my coro coro eyes, I no deh easily believe things as the cyberspace is filled with lies and theories.

I didn't go to school to start believing and cramming facts, I went to school to widen my brains so I could think. I'm done with this vaccine stuff
grin grin sounding smartly foolish. Right now, be ready for anything

1 Like

Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by Ladycewhy(f): 3:57pm On Mar 26, 2021
If after taking the vaccine, people still have to use nose mask and practice social distancing ,then I don't see the need for this human experiment.

Honestly ,I would rather take my chances with coronavirus than this chemical that we don't know the long term effects. Who knows why the manufacturers are being exempted from any consequences that may arise after taking the vaccine.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Mouth Odour In Nigeria,[ Causes & Treatments] / Mentally-Challenged Preacher Rehabilitated By Kokun Foundation / Sexual Benefits Of Garlic And Vitamin C Combination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.