Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,082 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) (47814 Views)

My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life / I Just Took The Astrazeneca Covid19 Vaccine / COVID-19 Vaccine: I Will Not Take And Will Not Make Kogi People Guinea Pig – Yay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by venabili: 5:48pm On Mar 26, 2021
The comments on this thread. If this is a representation of the mindset of the leaders of tommorow, then the future is indeed bleak.
When the black plague came, i am sure if the people then had vaccines, they will take whether tested ok or not. Except Africans of course. This was how some people condemned their kids cos the refused to take polio vaccines.

Funny enough most of the guys here have one advanced certificate or the other. Yet they reek of such ignorance. They will rather believe the "MOG" than pure scientific evidence.

Take the vaccine or not. Your life your choice but stop spewing ignorance.

"It is better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt..."

3 Likes

Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 26, 2021
Congrat! O ya take two paracetamol.
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 26, 2021
Shedrack777:
that means your body system is a little bit weak. (don't get me wrong) because whatever symptoms felt shouldn't exceed 24 hours

It is not what it means . In fact, it most likely means the opposite. Read up more on therapeutics, immune systems and how Vaccines work.

Also do some research about how different people react to different kinds of medications and why.
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 26, 2021
richmond500:
So u believed what he said? Leave that liar, he may not even be aware that the vaccine is in Nigeria

Why are you like this? Like why why why? So rude and unreasonably so.
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by Exodora: 6:02pm On Mar 26, 2021
Same vaccine they have being announcing on Radio , that people should stop taking it for now to see if it has any bad effect on those that have already taken it.
Nigerians' don't learn untill it's too late .

1 Like

Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by Hotice085: 6:06pm On Mar 26, 2021
venabili:
The comments on this thread. If this is a representation of the mindset of the leaders of tommorow, then the future is indeed bleak.
When the black plague came, i am sure if the people then had vaccines, they will take whether tested ok or not. Except Africans of course. This was how some people condemned their kids cos the refused to take polio vaccines.

Funny enough most of the guys here have one advanced certificate or the other. Yet they reek of such ignorance. They will rather believe the "MOG" than pure scientific evidence.

"It is better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt..."

Mumu
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by richmond500: 6:07pm On Mar 26, 2021
zeemahn:

Why are you like this? Like why why why? So rude and unreasonably so.
I was just trying to be funny o.
I didn't mean what I said, its NL and u need to get small insultive words. Don't take it to heart.

#Peace
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by honda001: 6:08pm On Mar 26, 2021
i took mine yesterday. its was okay.
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 26, 2021
richmond500:
I was just trying to be funny o.
I didn't mean what I said, its NL and u need to get small insultive words. Don't take it to heart.

#Peace

That was so condescending. But well, faceless forum... Anybody can say anything to anyone.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by millionboi(m): 6:14pm On Mar 26, 2021
Remijuice:
Lol,, na tablet they gave me o

They had to even cut it into two

I threw it away on my way out!
hahahaha
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by millionboi(m): 6:16pm On Mar 26, 2021
GambaOsaka:

It's not good for him, ehn ehn? Mr Professor. How do you know? I hope it's not because your pastor told you so.
it's on a trial stage, anything can happen
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by Thazard(m): 6:18pm On Mar 26, 2021
richmond500:
Ok
Na English u deh speak.
We are all experimental specimens as long as u are breathing, small rain fit fall and thunder fit use u do experiment, ur village people could use u to test their precision and accuracy, u may be walking and one trailer loose focus use u test his accident power level.
Death isnt a mystery, its just a stage, being alive is the mystery
Life is tough bro, make everyday count

cheesy
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by cosmos1440: 6:19pm On Mar 26, 2021
richmond500:
Ok
Na English u deh speak.
We are all experimental specimens as long as u are breathing, small rain fit fall and thunder fit use u do experiment, ur village people could use u to test their precision and accuracy, u may be walking and one trailer loose focus use u test his accident power level.
Death isnt a mystery, its just a stage, being alive is the mystery
Life is tough bro, make everyday count

Hmmm . . . wise words !!!

But, I personally have my reservations about all these ...
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by merits(m): 6:20pm On Mar 26, 2021
richmond500:
So I took my vaccine today, it was suppose to be two dose.
I took the first dose today, my next appointment is 24/June.

I was told to come report if I experience any uneasy feeling as there are some rumours that the dose causes inflammation of the skin and makes one sick.

So, I'll just observe and tell u guys if its safe to take the vaccine and if u should believe those rumours or not. stay connected.

BTW, I took the AstraZeneca/Oxford dose
So you allowed yourself to be used as a case study.
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by cloud(m): 6:26pm On Mar 26, 2021
The vaccine is usually given on d left arm. If I'm correct, that's your right arm.abi na hiv vaccine you receive ne

1 Like

Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by Snowx: 6:27pm On Mar 26, 2021
richmond500:
2moro?
Lol, I am observing myself for a week, if I see any strange symptoms, I'll raise alert.
Even in the hospital where I took the vaccine, they asked me to report any strange symptoms.

even if you report strange symptoms, what do you think they will do immediately? you will be transfered to Abuja from Abuja down to Lagos from Lagos straight to village
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by richmond500: 6:29pm On Mar 26, 2021
cloud:
The vaccine is usually given on d left arm. If I'm correct, that's your right arm.abi na hiv vaccine you receive ne
lolz, it looked like my right arm on the pic but its actually my left, if u look very well, u will see the logo on my shirt which signifies its the left arm
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by Thelucifer666(m): 6:32pm On Mar 26, 2021
Beremx:
you can take it since you are very rich
I already have.
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by Sammyblaq(m): 6:36pm On Mar 26, 2021
Oga, after 24th June... I go arrange you make you for come collect my own vaccine.

Ndewo.
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by LZAA: 6:38pm On Mar 26, 2021
venabili:

Oga keep quiet
This virus like all viruses are man made
Hope you know this particular antidote has been recalled
Be there trying to be politically correct

1 Like

Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by KFeeders(f): 6:41pm On Mar 26, 2021
Nice, I hope you don't experience any side effect!

Checkout our original jimbo ori natural products for smooth skin of your newborns, babies, young children & adults. Also available for wholesalers.

One of our products is jimbo ori black soap which exfoliate the skin (open the pores of the skin & remove dead cells to give room for new cells for natural glow of the skin).

Check my signature for enquiries.
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by planetx: 6:50pm On Mar 26, 2021
Emmani360:

You leak of ignorance. What we are seeing now is the same type of conspiracy that was being spread in nothern Nigeria in the early days of polio vaccination that left them lagging so much behind in the fight against polio.
AIDS that was kiling whites long before it started ravaging Africa. You people will just go and read one rubbish written by someone you feel is more enlightened than you then you open mouth and start echoing nonsense.
What and what does africa produce. A lot of the vital drugs and other medical equipment used in Africa is still being imported.
All they need in order to decimate our population is to lock us out, stop every food and monetary aid and then leave us with our greedy leaders.
We are not as important as we think we are.
If you don't want to take vaccine, it's your personal choice so stop trying to recruit others with baseless and unfounded conspiracy theories about this and that.
Look at this one, I think you got it backwards. They will cease to exist if Africa cut off all its natural resources and raw materials. You trying to sound intelligent calling someone a conspiracy theorist, but I can see you are clueless about how the world really operates and why they need us more than we need them. But I will leave you to continue wallowing in your ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by Teeklef(m): 7:04pm On Mar 26, 2021
Na person wey chop palliative dey take vaccine, i cannot take injection � without eating.
Vaccine ko, Vaseline ni.
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by kadiri3(m): 7:07pm On Mar 26, 2021
Whoube99:
If you were convinced & proud of what you alleged to have done, so why are you covering your name
Hediot!
just live them all na lied to deceive us
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by kadiri3(m): 7:09pm On Mar 26, 2021
richmond500:
I don't give out my informations on NL as I do that for my safety, it has absolutely nothing to do with the vaccine whatsoever
is all scam since u don't want ur information in media that was how the are disturbing us with many cases but no single evidence

1 Like

Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by obiekunie2: 7:12pm On Mar 26, 2021
richmond500:
[s]The work of the vaccine is to produce antibodies that will combat the virus when next it enters ur system.
U can have chicken pox at every day of ur life, the purpose of vaccination is to produce antibodies to combat the disease in a lock and key method.
Its a simple secondary school biology, I don't know why u missed class[/s]

you suck at this job.

were you even trained before they sent you on this campaign?

you employers should ask for a refund from you.

1 Like

Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by Pat081: 7:21pm On Mar 26, 2021
I will not take it this APC can do and undo I fear them
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by weslay: 7:31pm On Mar 26, 2021
richmond500:
I took the vaccine on this arm, if there is any problem, I'll update with pictures and evidence.
I just hope there wont be side effect to this vaccine.

Modified
I am 0+, AA, my sugar level is a bit high, my blood pressure is very low and i have never reacted to any drug, just incase u feel anything, we may be different

A government that could not give you palliatives is now giving vaccine and you use your two legs waka go collect.
W.H.O that approved the vaccine is the same organizations that allowed the virus to spread wella before they insisted a lockdown was necessary.

Bro, if anything happens to you, you are on your own.

1 Like

Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by byinks(f): 7:34pm On Mar 26, 2021
I give you 3 to 6 months....I won't make presumption before then.
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by Horlhamhi(f): 7:38pm On Mar 26, 2021
omo! the various comments here... richmond500, I should commend you for your time in responding to every comment.
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by Beremx(f): 7:39pm On Mar 26, 2021
Good luck to you rich man
Thelucifer666:

I already have.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Help A Female Friend - What Is She Suffering From? (Graphic Photos) / Sexual Benefits Of Garlic And Vitamin C Combination / Men Pay Extra Money To Have Sex With Prostitutes In Abuja Without Condoms - FACA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.