Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,291 members, 7,811,869 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) (47795 Views)

My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life / I Just Took The Astrazeneca Covid19 Vaccine / COVID-19 Vaccine: I Will Not Take And Will Not Make Kogi People Guinea Pig – Yay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by CzarChris(m): 4:58pm On Mar 26, 2021
richmond500:
that is rubbish, I have never treated measles/chicken pox and have never gotten one and I was told in the hospital that I have the antibodies in me, how I got such antibody, I no know, I may transfer this gene to my children.
Then some people will come up with the theory that I created chicken pox
I simply and humbly asked you to google this.

Simple!

2 Likes

Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by cabasaa03(m): 5:00pm On Mar 26, 2021
I have received the vaccine but the only problem is that you will feel light pain on your hand shoulder arms for like two days and you will be fine.
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by richmond500: 5:01pm On Mar 26, 2021
johhbekeboh09:

How much you pay APC and governor Sanwoolu
I am neither an APC supporter or have anything to do with politics but I had the vaccine
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by bluefilm: 5:01pm On Mar 26, 2021
richmond500:
u don't know what the future holds.
There is no guarantee I'll die before u

At least, when I die, I will know that I did not purposely commit suicide by allowing myself to be injected with a depopulation concoction over a SCAMdemic disease that did not even kill anybody I know.

1 Like

Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by Shedrack777: 5:01pm On Mar 26, 2021
zeemahn:

I experienced serious fever and chills several hours after taking the vaccine. Let's say I got the jab around 4pm, the fever started soon afterwards but very minor. It kept getting worse until it peaked by around 2-3 am the next morning.

I was shaking and sweating. Feeling cold but my body could boil water. The pain on the affected arm was so much. Found it difficult to move the arm due to pain.

I had to take PCM and also eat that early morning. The fever reduced gradually as time went on. I stopped feeling any fever about 3 nights after the jab. As for the pain on my arm, it drastically reduced about 4 days later.

One more thing - I also felt unusually aroused sexually after taking the vaccine. Maybe that was unusual or maybe it was caused by something else entirely? maybe you could narrate more about the side effects you felt later on.
what's your blood group if i may ask?
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by baganas: 5:02pm On Mar 26, 2021
richmond500:
Ok
Na English u deh speak.
We are all experimental specimens as long as u are breathing, small rain fit fall and thunder fit use u do experiment, ur village people could use u to test their precision and accuracy, u may be walking and one trailer loose focus use u test his accident power level.
Death isnt a mystery, its just a stage, being alive is the mystery
Life is tough bro, make everyday count
But vaccine does not help in any of the factors of death you enumerated. Where I live there's no coro, so no need of a vaccine.

1 Like

Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by HBB1(m): 5:02pm On Mar 26, 2021
planetx:
90%+ of AIDS worldwide fatalities are from Africa. I got my information from doing research and coming to the conclusion that AIDS was biological weapon targetted to depopulate Africa, even the oyinbos that have researched it also came to the same conclusion.

Could you share some of those research papers.

I am very interested
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by richmond500: 5:03pm On Mar 26, 2021
bluefilm:

At least, when I die, I will know that I did not purposely commit suicide by allowing myself to be injected with a depopulation concoction over a SCAMdemic disease that did not even kill anybody I know.

Death is death, the world scientist knew there was/is covid but u think its SCAMdemic

1 Like

Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by richmond500: 5:05pm On Mar 26, 2021
baganas:

But vaccine does not help in any of the factors of death you enumerated. Where I live there's no coro, so no need of a vaccine.
u aren't a tree, the chances that u will move out of where u live one day is 100%.
If coro no reach ur side, at least e reach my side and I got the symptoms of not being able to perceive or taste anything

2 Likes

Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 26, 2021
Shedrack777:
what's your blood group if i may ask?

O
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by tonididdy(m): 5:08pm On Mar 26, 2021
richmond500:
I visit reddit as much as I visit NL, this 666 theory is only in Nigeria because the so called MOG says so
Its only a vaccine, I've taken a lot of vaccines in my lifetime and I do not and still can't see the idea of linking a vaccine to 666
Oga which vaccines in the past have you taken against a virus that passed the whole world like it was the end of times?

This vaccine unlike others was hurriedly released.
Anyway let's wait and see to hear from you as per side effects.
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by kingxsamz(m): 5:09pm On Mar 26, 2021
grin Africans always thinking white people want to kill them and depopulate them, but they're also the ones who believe a white man will come and save them and take them to his kingdom. How do you know if the white man is not coming to earth to carry you to his kingdom to torture and kill you? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 26, 2021
Who won die�������������
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by FLYFIRE(m): 5:14pm On Mar 26, 2021
Is this not suspicious enough. Even with "the three complete doses", we are STILL NOT IMMUNE OR PROTECTED to/from covid-19. You will STILL CONTINUE like those with no jabs at all to social distance, wash your hands & wear double masks. SO WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THE VACCINE?

1 Like

Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by baganas: 5:15pm On Mar 26, 2021
richmond500:
Its individual preference and I won't force anyone to take that vaccine.
I made some research and did my own finding with logical approach, I couldn't link vaccine to any 666 theory.
Ok, thats a lie, i did no research, i just couldnt find a base to the covid19/666 theory. it made no damn sense to me.
I took the vaccine due to my own conviction and not cos of some conspiracy theories. Those that refuse to take it will not cos they believed the news
Every vaccine is a castrated virus and has possible dangers. It's suppose to produce the corona virus protein which the immunity will learn to fight in preparation to a real coro. infection. When will your body stops producing the protein, what happens if their is no infection, what if your immunity fails to combat it due to some underlined health conditions. What happens if an excess protein is produced these and many issues should have been address before rushing the vaccine on the public. Not everybody who opposed the vaccine is due to some 666 whatever you keep repeating

2 Likes

Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by olyrayy(m): 5:16pm On Mar 26, 2021
richmond500:
what is that suppose to mean?
I don't think Aids is particular to Africans alone.
Where did u get this info

The first incidences of AIDs occurred amongst East-Central Africa and Homosexuals.

And, I saw something a while back about there being a vaccine test or something like which involved something from Chimps(that have SIV, similar to HIV) being tested on those cohorts.
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by TheBoy1740: 5:17pm On Mar 26, 2021
richmond500:
I don't give out my informations on NL as I do that for my safety, it has absolutely nothing to do with the vaccine whatsoever

Cover the QR code on your photo too to completely hide your personal information.

1 Like

Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by Divine202: 5:17pm On Mar 26, 2021
richmond500:
I don't know if there is coro in my country or not, as long as there is coro in the world, I'll take the vaccine.
there is
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by Shedrack777: 5:18pm On Mar 26, 2021
zeemahn:

O
that means your body system is a little bit weak. (don't get me wrong) because whatever symptoms felt shouldn't exceed 24 hours
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by Oloniyan(m): 5:20pm On Mar 26, 2021
richmond500:
I took the vaccine on this arm, if there is any problem, I'll update with pictures and evidence.
I just hope there wont be side effect to this vaccine.

Modified
I am 0+, AA, my sugar level is a bit high, my blood pressure is very low and i have never reacted to any drug, just incase u feel anything, we may be different

I've Taken the jab for almost a week now and i can say I'm perfectly fine without any side effect ever since i took it
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by Marpol: 5:20pm On Mar 26, 2021
richmond500:
So I took my vaccine today, it was suppose to be two dose.
I took the first dose today, my next appointment is 24/June.

I was told to come report if I experience any uneasy feeling as there are some rumours that the dose causes inflammation of the skin and makes one sick.

So, I'll just observe and tell u guys if its safe to take the vaccine and if u should believe those rumours or not. stay connected.

BTW, I took the AstraZeneca/Oxford dose

Took mine yesterday. Take paracetamol tablets to avoid fever and aches.

No biggie
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by richmond500: 5:24pm On Mar 26, 2021
baganas:

Every vaccine is a castrated virus and has possible dangers. It's suppose to produce the corona virus protein which the immunity will learn to fight in preparation to a real coro. infection. When will your body stops producing the protein, what happens if their is no infection, what if your immunity fails to combat it due to some underlined health conditions. What happens if an excess protein is produced these and many issues should have been address before rushing the vaccine on the public. Not everybody who opposed the vaccine is due to some 666 whatever you keep repeating
Na lie, many if not all drugs is made from virus, bacteria, venom etc.
How many of the drugs did u find those info before taking them.l? the reason for this behavior is because of the 666 theory
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by richmond500: 5:26pm On Mar 26, 2021
Shedrack777:
that means your body system is a little bit weak. (don't get me wrong) because whatever symptoms felt shouldn't exceed 24 hours
So u believed what he said? Leave that liar, he may not even be aware that the vaccine is in Nigeria
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by Lixusheng(m): 5:27pm On Mar 26, 2021
richmond500:

I was told to come report if I experience any uneasy feeling as there are some rumours that the dose causes inflammation of the skin and makes one sick.

So, I'll just observe and tell u guys if its safe to take the vaccine and if u should believe those rumours or not. stay connected.

good one bro... e go get one time u go need show ur vaccine takement cert bfr u go fit board plane.. na den nigerians go wan de rush
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by doxijaw: 5:27pm On Mar 26, 2021
richmond500:
that is rubbish, I have never treated measles/chicken pox and have never gotten one and I was told in the hospital that I have the antibodies in me, how I got such antibody, I no know, I may transfer this gene to my children.
Then some people will come up with the theory that I created chicken pox

Sir there's a documentary on YouTube about hiv in Africa.

Search for it .
The guy tried his best to educate you .

I won't say much before some tag's me a conspiracy theorist.

1 Like

Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by richmond500: 5:30pm On Mar 26, 2021
doxijaw:

Sir there's a documentary on YouTube about hiv in Africa.

Search for it .
The guy tried his best to educate you .

I won't say much before some tag's me a conspiracy theorist.

Oh, I never knew, but why would I believe such theory when AIDS is not particular to Africans alone? I'll look for it sha
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by Emmani360(m): 5:37pm On Mar 26, 2021
planetx:
Hope you know AIDS was a man made virus meant to depopulate Africa, once you know this that will answer your question.

You leak of ignorance. What we are seeing now is the same type of conspiracy that was being spread in nothern Nigeria in the early days of polio vaccination that left them lagging so much behind in the fight against polio.
AIDS that was kiling whites long before it started ravaging Africa. You people will just go and read one rubbish written by someone you feel is more enlightened than you then you open mouth and start echoing nonsense.
What and what does africa produce. A lot of the vital drugs and other medical equipment used in Africa is still being imported.
All they need in order to decimate our population is to lock us out, stop every food and monetary aid and then leave us with our greedy leaders.
We are not as important as we think we are.
If you don't want to take vaccine, it's your personal choice so stop trying to recruit others with baseless and unfounded conspiracy theories about this and that.
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by Beremx(f): 5:38pm On Mar 26, 2021
Thelucifer666:

Who forced you?
The vaccine isn't for the poor
you can take it since you are very rich
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by sgtponzihater1(m): 5:40pm On Mar 26, 2021
richmond500:

Are you a front line worker?, How did you get it?
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by wajaja: 5:44pm On Mar 26, 2021
lucky999:
mugu you dey proud say you don collect vaccine wey coro no dey your country but the government use coro dey thief money.

Na person wey touch na e knw how e dey b....A colleague 's just died of it. Thnk God they were not staying together.
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by obiekunie2: 5:44pm On Mar 26, 2021
Rafaeloma:
So what's the essence of taking the vaccine when you will still wear nose mask in order not to be infected ... You will still practise social distance and still wash your hands...

They need to tell us what people are taking and what it is actually meant for.... I hate nonsense...

and with all that, YOU CAN STILL GET INFECTED!

SO WHAT REALLY IS THE WORK OF THE VACCINE

1 Like

Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by richmond500: 5:47pm On Mar 26, 2021
obiekunie2:

and with all that, YOU CAN STILL GET INFECTED!

SO WHAT REALLY IS THE WORK OF THE VACCINE
The work of the vaccine is to produce antibodies that will combat the virus when next it enters ur system.
U can have chicken pox at every day of ur life, the purpose of vaccination is to produce antibodies to combat the disease in a lock and key method.
Its a simple secondary school biology, I don't know why u missed class

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

416 New COVID-19 Cases, 115 Discharged And 12 Deaths On June 1 - ( 2003 Tested) / 10 Health Benefits Of Ginger! / Mouth Odour In Nigeria,[ Causes & Treatments]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.