Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,333 members, 7,811,974 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) (47810 Views)

My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life / I Just Took The Astrazeneca Covid19 Vaccine / COVID-19 Vaccine: I Will Not Take And Will Not Make Kogi People Guinea Pig – Yay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by coldcandy: 7:42pm On Mar 26, 2021
I'm taking it tomorrow. I'm not gonna wait for the last minute rush we do here in naija
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by BananaPeel(m): 7:52pm On Mar 26, 2021
richmond500:
So I took my vaccine today, it was suppose to be two dose.
I took the first dose today, my next appointment is 24/June.

I was told to come report if I experience any uneasy feeling as there are some rumours that the dose causes inflammation of the skin and makes one sick.

So, I'll just observe and tell u guys if its safe to take the vaccine and if u should believe those rumours or not. stay connected.

BTW, I took the AstraZeneca/Oxford dose
The vaccine be like the palliative saga.
When govt. ready I dey my house, make dem bring the vaccine to my house, I go take then.
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by Twelfthman: 7:53pm On Mar 26, 2021
Honestly! Some people have eyes they can't see. They just love to be led like sheep
lucky999:
mugu you dey proud say you don collect vaccine wey coro no dey your country but the government use coro dey thief money.
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by teej83: 8:07pm On Mar 26, 2021
I have taken my first doze on Wednesday,24,March,2021 ,the reaction was just joint pain , feverish and slight headache.according to the expert the vaccine will take like 24 to 48 hours working in your system.
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by Shaev7(m): 8:07pm On Mar 26, 2021
My experience after the vaccine came exactly 24 hours.
I had slight feverish symptoms with cold for about 30 minutes associated with extreme weakness with very slight headache.
and then I did as prescribed, "take paracetamol "
note: " don't take diclofenac" and also the had where the vaccine was given was painful for some hours (still after 24hours) and that was all.
My body has returned to normal. I move.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by Minjim: 8:09pm On Mar 26, 2021
richmond500:
I don't give out my informations on NL as I do that for my safety, it has absolutely nothing to do with the vaccine whatsoever

Is it free?
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by jimmynauty: 8:14pm On Mar 26, 2021
richmond500:
palliative? lol
I had little or no interest in that palliatives as I eat very well.
The palliative was viewed as giving out food and other survival items as the lockdown continues.
the vaccine is just injection so u could have immunity against the virus

You still de use mask? Scam
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by Aremu01(m): 8:21pm On Mar 26, 2021
Ain't taking no shit
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by Emmani360(m): 8:27pm On Mar 26, 2021
planetx:
Look at this one, I think you got it backwards. They will cease to exist if Africa cut off all its natural resources and raw materials. You trying to sound intelligent calling someone a conspiracy theorist, but I can see you are clueless about how the world really operates and why they need us more than we need them. But I will leave you to continue wallowing in your ignorance.
From Nigeria here you know how the world operates, keep deluding yourself.
Intelligent fellow, help me and name an essential natural resource or raw material which they can't do without and which africa has a monopoly on. The western countries will always adapt but let them place an embargo on exporting of vital drugs, medical equipment and technological innovations and see how much africa will suffer. For your information if countries like the US and UK lift all restriction put in place to protect their environment they won't be buying our oil and even with the restrictions, US peaked as the highest oil producer in 2019 so that oil you think Nigeria has to bargain with is thrash. First educate yourself before making stupid assumptions. Africa is a leach on western countries.
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by Toearn: 8:29pm On Mar 26, 2021
I don’t need that thrash
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by petra1(m): 8:42pm On Mar 26, 2021
richmond500:
I took the vaccine on this arm, if there is any problem, I'll update with pictures and evidence.
I just hope there wont be side effect to this vaccine.

Modified
I am 0+, AA, my sugar level is a bit high, my blood pressure is very low and i have never reacted to any drug, just incase u feel anything, we may be different

Side Effect may take years to notice. The Moderna RNA . Destroys natural antibodies gradually . And make the person vulnerable to other ailments .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by Heffalump(m): 8:44pm On Mar 26, 2021
lucky999:
mugu you dey proud say you don collect vaccine wey coro no dey your country but the government use coro dey thief money.

I can't believe we still have stack illiterate like this in our planet cry
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by doxijaw: 8:46pm On Mar 26, 2021
Emmani360:

You leak of ignorance. What we are seeing now is the same type of conspiracy that was being spread in nothern Nigeria in the early days of polio vaccination that left them lagging so much behind in the fight against polio.
AIDS that was kiling whites long before it started ravaging Africa. You people will just go and read one rubbish written by someone you feel is more enlightened than you then you open mouth and start echoing nonsense.
What and what does africa produce. A lot of the vital drugs and other medical equipment used in Africa is still being imported.
All they need in order to decimate our population is to lock us out, stop every food and monetary aid and then leave us with our greedy leaders.
We are not as important as we think we are.
If you don't want to take vaccine, it's your personal choice so stop trying to recruit others with baseless and unfounded conspiracy theories about this and that.

But they the White's confirmed it.

You need a link , I'll send it

1 Like

Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by venabili: 8:47pm On Mar 26, 2021
LZAA:

Oga keep quiet
This virus like all viruses are man made
Hope you know this particular antidote has been recalled
Be there trying to be politically correct

All viruses are man made? What about all bacterias? Viruses have been around long before man invented the hoe not to talk of a test tube. Now you keep quiet

1 Like

Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by venabili: 8:47pm On Mar 26, 2021
Hotice085:

Mumu

Mannerless idiot
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by Heffalump(m): 8:49pm On Mar 26, 2021
Beremx:
I and my family will not take the vaccine.

Case closed!

You will come begging for it. Mark it!
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by averageguy(m): 8:54pm On Mar 26, 2021
I'm in the line for my state to get it.

But after being in line now for over 2 months, I am just as worried about finally getting to the front of the line and then somebody gives me AstraZeneca or Johnson & Johnson with their 70% effectiveness.

I'll probably still accept it, but will first complain and ask for other options cheesy
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by doxijaw: 8:54pm On Mar 26, 2021
venabili:

All viruses are man made? What about all bacterias? Viruses have been around long before man invented the hoe not to talk of a test tube. Now you keep quiet

You can make new strains of viruses from existing ones, ur argument is mute.
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by Hotice085: 9:02pm On Mar 26, 2021
venabili:

Mannerless idiot

Useless scammers
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by Hotice085: 9:04pm On Mar 26, 2021
Heffalump:

You will come begging for it. Mark it!

Agents of pharmaceutical companies, criminals

1 Like

Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by KingAzubuike(f): 9:06pm On Mar 26, 2021
omobaba101:

Bros, nothing is wrong with your decision in taking the vaccine. Most people saying they will never take will soon take it when they realize they won't be cleared for some foreign trips. I have registered too, but haven't been invited.

The basic truth is that there's an anti-vaccine health practitioners and these people always come up with theories that cannot be fully substantiated. In most cases there are mild to major reactions to drugs. As simple as septrin is, I react to it very badly, does that make it a bad drug?
Exactly , the Covid green card is now an essential part of traveling and it will be like this for a very long time. If you don't take it now, you'll still take it later. By then , they might have even monetize it.
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by Anyiamaka: 9:08pm On Mar 26, 2021
Kondomatic:
Nah, not taking anything until I get my own palliative

Kikikikikikikiki kikikikikikikiki kikikikikikikiki
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by Hotice085: 9:09pm On Mar 26, 2021
Emmani360:

You leak of ignorance. What we are seeing now is the same type of conspiracy that was being spread in nothern Nigeria in the early days of polio vaccination that left them lagging so much behind in the fight against polio.
AIDS that was kiling whites long before it started ravaging Africa. You people will just go and read one rubbish written by someone you feel is more enlightened than you then you open mouth and start echoing nonsense.
What and what does africa produce. A lot of the vital drugs and other medical equipment used in Africa is still being imported.
All they need in order to decimate our population is to lock us out, stop every food and monetary aid and then leave us with our greedy leaders.
We are not as important as we think we are.
If you don't want to take vaccine, it's your personal choice so stop trying to recruit others with baseless and unfounded conspiracy theories about this and that.

Paid agents and scammers,

So Donald Trump, the medical Doctors in Germany, USA and many people in the Scandinavian countries that are refusing taking it are they different from us down here that are also refusing it?

2 Likes

Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by KingAzubuike(f): 9:12pm On Mar 26, 2021
confidential20:
@OP I took the vaccines. I work in a military settings where it was made compulsory. The only aftermaths of the vaccines is that depending on your body, you may run a very high temperature, develop migraine/headache, extreme cold, loose appetite. It just all going to be symptoms associated with malaria or typhoid.

In order to mitigate these symptoms, you ought to have been advised to take pain killer before taking the vaccine then do little or no activity in the next 24 hours after taking it because you need maximum rest. You should come back to normal after 3 to 4 days depending on your body.

Lastly symptoms varies according to individual type of body System.
So it's compulsory at the baracks?
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by Heffalump(m): 9:17pm On Mar 26, 2021
richmond500:
u are right but I do work with convincing facts, I never believed that people are dying after taking the vaccine as much as I do not believe the livescore NDDC dished out every night.
until I see with my coro coro eyes, I no deh easily believe things as the cyberspace is filled with lies and theories.

I didn't go to school to start believing and cramming facts, I went to school to widen my brains so I could think. I'm done with this vaccine stuff

You tried bro. Don't waste your energy trying to wake a dead horse. We have so many educated illiterates in Nigeria, and that's one of our big problems as a nation.

Wicked people, both locally and abroad cooked-up lies about the Covid-19 vaccines without a single proof. As far as scientific research has backed up the usage of these vaccines, we just got to comply because of the imminent risk the virus poses in our world.
The part that makes me crack is the shocking denial and ignorant disbelief that Covid-19 exists in Nigeria and has killed people.

If the devil can be so powerful in twisting the minds of the people against the truth, and make objective facts and scientific proof foolish in the eyes of the ordinary man in the society, then you should know there's absolutely nothing else to do, to salvage the people. The worst of it is that, those educated people are falling gullible to the so called conspiracy theories.

As for me and my family, we are taking the vaccine this weekend.
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by venabili: 9:24pm On Mar 26, 2021
doxijaw:

You can make new strains of viruses from existing ones, ur argument is mute.

Its simple english. He said all viruses are man made. Key word is "All". Get that
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by powerblaze(m): 9:34pm On Mar 26, 2021
richmond500:
Its individual preference and I won't force anyone to take that vaccine.
I made some research and did my own finding with logical approach, I couldn't link vaccine to any 666 theory.
Ok, thats a lie, i did no research, i just couldnt find a base to the covid19/666 theory. it made no damn sense to me.
I took the vaccine due to my own conviction and not cos of some conspiracy theories. Those that refuse to take it will not cos they believed the news

Did you do your research on MRNA? Did you research why the manufacturers indemnified themselves off their own product, meaning that if it causes damage to your body, you cannot sue them?
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by engrchykae(m): 9:41pm On Mar 26, 2021
richmond500:
2moro?
Lol, I am observing myself for a week, if I see any strange symptoms, I'll raise alert.
Even in the hospital where I took the vaccine, they asked me to report any strange symptoms.
so you are a Guinea pig?
I had a dream in January where immediately I took the vaccine,I was told that my gene and dna have been altered.
I woke up and was happy it was only a dream.
People should be careful with the vaccine,this is because if the vaccine is coming from guys like Bill Gates (a man who have shown himself to be an agent of depopulation)I CANT TRUST HIS VACCINE
they are giving it to politicians on live TV to make the masses to follow suit .
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by Hotice085: 10:13pm On Mar 26, 2021
Heffalump:

You tried bro. Don't waste your energy trying to wake a dead horse. We have so many educated illiterates in Nigeria, and that's one of our big problems as a nation.

Wicked people, both locally and abroad cooked-up lies about the Covid-19 vaccines without a single proof. As far as scientific research has backed up the usage of these vaccines, we just got to comply because of the imminent risk the virus poses in our world.
The part that makes me crack is the shocking denial and ignorant disbelief that Covid-19 exists in Nigeria and has never killed people.

If the devil can be so powerful in twisting the minds of the people against the truth, and make objective facts and scientific proof foolish in the eyes of the ordinary man in the society, then you should know there's absolutely nothing else to do, to salvage the people. The worst of it is that, those educated people are falling gullible to the so called conspiracy theories.

As for me and my family, we are taking the vaccine this weekend.

Make sure you take it well well o! In fact let it not be in your arm only, your head,leg and nyash too.....ewu covid19 professor!
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by DigitB: 10:18pm On Mar 26, 2021
Let them give me palliative first before the vaccine
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by Bodydiialect57: 10:23pm On Mar 26, 2021
You suffered memory loss as a result of taking the yellow fever vaccine?
optionalY09:
Even for the foreign country they didn’t force anyone to take it because the government will be sued for any damages.

There has been records of people dying after taking the vaccine and some old people have slide into decline after taking the vaccine they start having diarrhea, internal bleeding and or sorts of sides effects.

There may be corona virus but it may not be as deadly as advertised. People still go to store have party, Nurses, doctors, and health workers have contacts with covid patients and still go back home to their family without anyone dying. Focus on your herbal remedies my people no one is going to die of covid.

Do not be afraid, person wey go die go die but no be covid go kill am

I can tell you that since i was forcefully injected with yellow fever vaccine in ivory coast i have been having ADHD. Africans should stop taking these vaccines.

Even Nigerian government know that the vaccine, yellow fever is not good for you, what they do is give you the card without injection but on this terrible day i misplaced my yellow fever card. I can’t imagine i could be treated so aggressively by these black ivorian, he refused to listen to any explanation aggressively they insisted i must be inject at the port of entery. Since that injection my memory has not been the same.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Mentally-Challenged Preacher Rehabilitated By Kokun Foundation / Help A Female Friend - What Is She Suffering From? (Graphic Photos) / Sexual Benefits Of Garlic And Vitamin C Combination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.