Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,943 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Honeymoon On A Bad Road In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Honeymoon On A Bad Road In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) (70749 Views)

Man Marries His Elderly Oyinbo Girlfriend In Owerri, Imo State (Photos, Video) / Curvy Pure Water Seller Twerks On Major Road In Lagos Traffic, Causes Stir (Pix) / Nigerian Man And His Older British Wife Enjoy Their Honeymoon In Ekiti. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Honeymoon On A Bad Road In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) by BigDick70inch(m): 5:38pm On Mar 26, 2021
Lucrativress:

Will you also copulateBleep yourself [/b]there?
Don't forget to share pictures of your coition[b]sex making

*modify:
An harmless joke
If they boff there is none of my business I know,Honeymoon has things that makes it "honey",I know they can't do real honeymoon there and this is just a Satire..
OP keep up the good work but please stay safe..

Easier to read now.......
No need confusing us with biggie English madam...... angry
Re: Honeymoon On A Bad Road In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) by richmond500: 5:39pm On Mar 26, 2021
MrGerald:
Them don touch their clitoris and they are crawling outer their mud and rusted houses to comment rubbish on this thread like they don't have worst ones than this in their London Lagos and all over naija...
We have bad roads but there is nothing like this in rivers state.
Re: Honeymoon On A Bad Road In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) by Celebrity05(m): 5:39pm On Mar 26, 2021
orjisblog:
Photos From Our Honey Moon In Owerri

I served wify Owerri_chic breakfast in bed, you just need to the expression on her face. The Ohi - Orogwe Road, along Onitsha road Owerri is a memory. Our wedding, honey moon, and we will definitely raise our children...

I love you wify!!

#orjisblogupdates #orjisblogmedia #Orjisblog
Our supreme court governor is busy telling us that he is working na thunder go fire fire buhari and his kinsmen for imposing such devil on us.
Re: Honeymoon On A Bad Road In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) by majamajic(m): 5:40pm On Mar 26, 2021
Ykc2:
if you see tinubu's town in irugbaji you go shout chineke oo

Nothing to write home about in Western villages in a whole not only irugbaji

I have followed a friend to his town is Osun , there was no electricity

I was like this 20 th century ?

We went 25km to see first hotel , we want 30km to see manageable one
Re: Honeymoon On A Bad Road In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) by Lucrativress(f): 5:41pm On Mar 26, 2021
BigDick70inch:

No need confusing us with biggie English madam...... angry
I didn't want it intense,so it's not like I'm being vulgar,had to hide it under synonyms
Re: Honeymoon On A Bad Road In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) by WelcomeToBiafra: 5:41pm On Mar 26, 2021
May the spirits of those died due to bad roads and evil governance gun down all the Nigerian politicians and traditional slaves in power ijn.

May our God strengthen Saint Unknown Gunmen UGM to go after and punish all the Nigerian politicians forces on us by fulani terrorist presidency and INEC.

Re: Honeymoon On A Bad Road In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) by farouk1989: 5:41pm On Mar 26, 2021
MufasaLion:

Lol... I don't know why this write up is funny grin
Lolzzzz, no be only you o o o, infact laugh has carried me away here
Re: Honeymoon On A Bad Road In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) by BigDick70inch(m): 5:42pm On Mar 26, 2021
Lucrativress:

Will you also copulate fvck yourself [/b]there?
Don't forget to share pictures of your coition [b]sex making

*modify:
An harmless joke
If they boff there is none of my business I know,Honeymoon has things that makes it "honey",I know they can't do real honeymoon there and this is just a Satire..
OP keep up the good work but please stay safe..

Bring no confusing where there none madam...... angry
Re: Honeymoon On A Bad Road In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) by MufasaLion: 5:43pm On Mar 26, 2021
farouk1989:

Lolzzzz, no be only you o o o, infact laugh has carried me away here

grin grin grin Bruv!. The dawg ain't got no chill. He dished it out like a party food
Re: Honeymoon On A Bad Road In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) by Erotex(m): 5:44pm On Mar 26, 2021
I just love it when a woman is wearing tight
Re: Honeymoon On A Bad Road In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) by Ayilara1(m): 5:47pm On Mar 26, 2021
Omoboricash:

That's one of the developer state. Tinubu is their problem and the man Jagaban has never ruled any eastern state neither has he collected contract from them. But always shout Tinubu name.... Bunch of idi08

I'm in abia state serving. I'm very disappointed that most of our igbo brothers went to school but refused to allow school to pass through them. What they have been told since childhood is what they still carry around. Hate anything Hausa/Fulani and Muslims.

Not until now, I swear to God I've never seen roads as bad as abia roads, so terrible.

Anything APC is bad, anything PDP is good.
Re: Honeymoon On A Bad Road In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) by Moddam: 5:48pm On Mar 26, 2021
Omoboricash:

That's one of the developer state. Tinubu is their problem and the man Jagaban has never ruled any eastern state neither has he collected contract from them. But always shout Tinubu name.... Bunch of idi08
Because Tinubu does not want to see Igbo President in Nigeria. He is working tirelessly against an Igbo man becoming President of Nigeria. I hope you now understand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Honeymoon On A Bad Road In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) by Lashist(m): 5:51pm On Mar 26, 2021
Omoboricash:

You see your issues...hatred and evil will forever be in your hearts..if you relocate to the US and the system isnt working well for you, will you complain there or you won't because you are not an american??
Re: Honeymoon On A Bad Road In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) by AfonjaConehead: 5:51pm On Mar 26, 2021
May God bless you..and because of that wify,may God bless you richly
Re: Honeymoon On A Bad Road In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) by nextstep(m): 5:53pm On Mar 26, 2021
Una no well grin grin grin

Seriously, this is hilarious, and I'm happy for you wifey played along grin
Re: Honeymoon On A Bad Road In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) by Drsnives(m): 5:53pm On Mar 26, 2021

1 Like

Re: Honeymoon On A Bad Road In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) by Drsnives(m): 5:55pm On Mar 26, 2021
Gosj001:
Hmmm, omo!!!!

I still sell affordable laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.
Details on my signature

Price range??
Re: Honeymoon On A Bad Road In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) by Unified07: 5:56pm On Mar 26, 2021
from the comments above I can state categorically clear unapologetic that YORUBAS are the biggest enemies of IGBOS

is it not an Owerri man that post the picture to create awareness,Igbos don't laugh in suffering that's why they bring up there problem openly for all to see.... finally the igbos must continue to succeed even with your hates rubbish

1 Like

Re: Honeymoon On A Bad Road In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) by Amah70: 5:57pm On Mar 26, 2021
This is a rural road under reconstruction

Owerri people have continued to blackmail every governor of Imo state to work like Mayor of Owerri senatorial district.
The second largest urban center-Orlu- in Imo state can hardly boast of two urban roads stable, no drainage system, even the drainage system started by former governor Amadi Ikwechegh in Orlu but not continued by former governor Evan Enwerem is uncompleted.

1 Like

Re: Honeymoon On A Bad Road In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) by realstars: 5:58pm On Mar 26, 2021
Good One, Nice Movie.

Re: Honeymoon On A Bad Road In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 26, 2021
Dndnen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Honeymoon On A Bad Road In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) by Jman24(m): 6:09pm On Mar 26, 2021
This is nothing short of civility in passing
a message to the concerned authorities. So it should be encouraged. Those laughing ignorantly show how much primitive the African mind is.

Owerri still remains the most beautiful city at least for South East. Quote me anywhere

2 Likes

Re: Honeymoon On A Bad Road In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) by Amah70: 6:12pm On Mar 26, 2021
Donbabafx1:
I knew it would hid fp...

Nigerian politicians are the most selfish set of people on this planet

Most selfish people in Imo state are from this group of blackmailers who want all roads in Owerri area be paved, possibly with gold, before govt can pave roads outside Owerri area.
Re: Honeymoon On A Bad Road In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) by Rexdraxler1(m): 6:15pm On Mar 26, 2021
Is this one nt madness at its highest peak?? undecidedIs this one nt madness at its highest peak??
Re: Honeymoon On A Bad Road In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) by Akuruoulo(m): 6:18pm On Mar 26, 2021
MufasaLion:
And there's a governor in that state!
Thats my HOME "UMUNWAOHA" THAT CONSISTS OF OHII, OROGWE, NDEGWU, AMAKOHIA~UBI (MY HOME) AND IRETTE. IHEDIOHA WAS DOING THIS ROAD PERFECTLY WELL BE4 SUPREME COURT GOVERNOR CAME , AND STOPD AK FORMS OF WORK THERE.
Re: Honeymoon On A Bad Road In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) by MufasaLion: 6:20pm On Mar 26, 2021
Akuruoulo:
Thats my HOME "UMUNWAOHA" THAT CONSISTS OF OHII, OROGWE, NDEGWU, AMAKOHIA~UBI (MY HOME) AND IRETTE. IHEDIOHA WAS DOING THIS ROAD PERFECTLY WELL BE4 SUPREME COURT GOVERNOR CAME , AND STOPD AK FORMS OF WORK THERE.

Damn!. Nigerian leaders are always known for non-continuous governance.
Re: Honeymoon On A Bad Road In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) by UOBEN(m): 6:21pm On Mar 26, 2021
Eastern state has one the worst road networks in Nigeria..yet we carry Tinubu and Yoruba matter for head..me I believe every Region has its own setbacks..
Re: Honeymoon On A Bad Road In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) by Akuruoulo(m): 6:21pm On Mar 26, 2021
Omoboricash:

I GUESS THIS KIND OF ROADS OR EVEN WORST CNT BE FOUND IN THE WESTERN STATES.
Re: Honeymoon On A Bad Road In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) by Akuruoulo(m): 6:24pm On Mar 26, 2021
MufasaLion:

Damn!. Nigerian leaders are always known for non-continuous governance.
THE ME THAT LEAD TO MY HOME IS EVEN DEEPER THAN THE CONGO RIVER. CARS AND MOTOR CYCLES DNT DARE GO THROUGH THERE IF THERE IS ENOUGHT RAIN.
Re: Honeymoon On A Bad Road In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) by Jman24(m): 6:25pm On Mar 26, 2021
UOBEN:
Eastern state has one the worst road networks in Nigeria..yet we carry Tinubu and Yoruba matter for head..me I believe every Region has its own setbacks..

Which of the Eastern states have you been to? grin
Re: Honeymoon On A Bad Road In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) by SmartPolician: 6:25pm On Mar 26, 2021
Socialproject:

On the flip side , I think you should appreciate the awareness they are creating, much better than carrying placards.

Have you been to Owerri lately or anytime ? Ever since I graduated from FUTO in 2005 nothing has changed.

A reasonable government after seeing this will bury its head in shame, and do the needful.

One thing road constructions has not taken into cognizance in the Eastern part is the nature and type of the soil.
The usual compact, fill and tarr will not work. The way forward is concrete, just as its was recently done on the Lagos Gbagada Expressway (by Dangote)

So its not a case of wanting to trend, I appreciate their efforts.

BTW , the changed the Governors name from Hope Uzodinma to "Hopeless Uzodinjo" !

This is FALSE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Masturbation Turned My Life Upside Down / Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? / See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.