Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Honeymoon On A Bad Road In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Honeymoon On A Bad Road In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) (70748 Views)

Man Marries His Elderly Oyinbo Girlfriend In Owerri, Imo State (Photos, Video) / Curvy Pure Water Seller Twerks On Major Road In Lagos Traffic, Causes Stir (Pix) / Nigerian Man And His Older British Wife Enjoy Their Honeymoon In Ekiti. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Honeymoon On A Bad Road In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) by Jonathan39: 12:17am On Mar 27, 2021
They have worst place in South west, I am very sure of Ogun state
Unified07:
from the comments above I can state categorically clear unapologetic that YORUBAS are the biggest enemies of IGBOS

is it not an Owerri man that post the picture to create awareness,Igbos don't laugh in suffering that's why they bring up there problem openly for all to see.... finally the igbos must continue to succeed even with your hates rubbish
Re: Honeymoon On A Bad Road In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) by amuwo1980: 12:37am On Mar 27, 2021
lekki1444:
grin ndi poto poto cheesy cheesy

these people in the east need tinubu as governor to turn all that potopoto to lagos state paved roads
Aboki well done
Re: Honeymoon On A Bad Road In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) by kettykin: 12:39am On Mar 27, 2021
lekki1444:
grin ndi poto poto cheesy cheesy

these people in the east need tinubu as governor to turn all that potopoto to lagos state paved roads

What lagos roads, ojo to badagry road is the worst on planet earth
Re: Honeymoon On A Bad Road In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) by ZooOga: 12:56am On Mar 27, 2021
A very beautiful bride sha. wink

I get the point of the lacking infrastructure loud and clear. cry
Re: Honeymoon On A Bad Road In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) by Amah70: 4:22am On Mar 27, 2021
EMMY76:
Supleme court governor is using imo state monthly federal allocations to settle his fulani masters that brought him to power.

The so-called Supreme Court governor has reconstructed chains of Owerri urban roads.

Only one road he has reconstructed in the headquarters of his senatorial district. Nobody can satisfy my Owerri people; all they want is carry Imo state wholesale with a governor from their zone.
Re: Honeymoon On A Bad Road In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) by Amah70: 4:26am On Mar 27, 2021
Unified07:
from the comments above I can state categorically clear unapologetic that YORUBAS are the biggest enemies of IGBOS

is it not an Owerri man that post the picture to create awareness,Igbos don't laugh in suffering that's why they bring up there problem openly for all to see.... finally the igbos must continue to succeed even with your hates rubbish

In bold:
They are experts in blackmailing every governor of Imo state to do development only in Owerri. If we ask why: they tell us proudly: “because Owerri is state capital .”
Re: Honeymoon On A Bad Road In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) by Regex: 5:12am On Mar 27, 2021
SuperBold:
The same story in Abia and Enugwu. If their people keeping leaving alaigbo who will call out their bad leaders?

If igbos can put in the same energy they used in dragging Tinubu to drag their leaders, alaigbo will be a little better than this.

[b]Nnamdi kanu [/b]state is the worst state in Nigeria but he has never said anything about it. Shiooor

Anything to make you cum ese.
Re: Honeymoon On A Bad Road In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) by Ayilara1(m): 5:59am On Mar 27, 2021
Jonathan39:
Abia state has better road than Ogun state, the problem is that most of you don't travel

I don't know about that. But have you ever heard any Ogun indigene blaming Buhari and fulanis for their misery?
My point is about you people channels your frustration to the wrong direction.
They talk here like it other region that's putting them down.
Re: Honeymoon On A Bad Road In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) by Omoboricash(m): 6:42am On Mar 27, 2021
whirlwind7:

Have some sense.
The people who call out Tinubu are residents of Lagos State. If they live in Lagos, do business in Lagos, pay their taxes in Lagos, then they can drag Tinubu as much as they want.
How come they are not calling out governors of Osun, Ọyọ, Ekiti, Ondo and Ogun states? That's because most non Yorubas in the SW reside in Lagos. Tinubu has been governor of Lagos from 1999 to 2007 and has been indirect governor since then. He is still pocketing Lagos State funds till tomorrow. The whole thing is very easy to see if you care to.
You point is lame , go back to 1999 and find out the leading state in terms of igr; Rivers state . What changed the IGR? Good governance . If Tinubu had not provided enabling environment, made Lagos habitable zone, conducive for business to strife , the so call resident wouldn't have resided in Lagos . My point is this , let the south east governors also make their state habitable and business friendly environment. Tinubu has not ruled their state , they should stop mentioning his name.
Ibori who looted Delta State allocation was not criticised the way Tinubu criticised why?
Orji uzor Kalu went to jail for misappropriation of Abia state money he was not call out, why always Tinubu ...... They should challenge their leaders how the State allocation being spent
Re: Honeymoon On A Bad Road In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) by harmony75: 9:14am On Mar 27, 2021
I love this � the youth should keep exposing the government of IMO state, the states of the roads in IMO state is so shameful unbelievable �
Re: Honeymoon On A Bad Road In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) by Rushna27(f): 9:38am On Mar 27, 2021
Issokay
Re: Honeymoon On A Bad Road In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) by Tobid1822: 11:31am On Mar 27, 2021
Hi everyone, Please take a few minutes of your time and click on this link to help fill this questionnaire. Your contributions are greatly appreciated.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScGfFxoRJGOUkciKILK2l383Xv5mluG_Z9gctnjc7s14S1NVg/viewform?usp=sf_link
Re: Honeymoon On A Bad Road In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) by Jonathan39: 8:45pm On Mar 27, 2021
So the person that created this posted was blaming Fulani or Yoruba people? shocked cool
Ayilara1:

I don't know about that. But have you ever heard any Ogun indigene blaming Buhari and fulanis for their misery?
My point is about you people channels your frustration to the wrong direction.
They talk here like it other region that's putting them down.
Re: Honeymoon On A Bad Road In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) by FatherCHRISTMAS: 2:08pm On Mar 28, 2021
Lashist:

You see your issues...hatred and evil will forever be in your hearts..if you relocate to the US and the system isnt working well for you, will you complain there or you won't because you are not an american??
bro waddup na. happy Palm Sunday
Re: Honeymoon On A Bad Road In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) by Lashist(m): 5:10pm On Mar 29, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:

bro waddup na. happy Palm Sunday
Xup boss...happy holy week monday

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Masturbation Turned My Life Upside Down / Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? / See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.