Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Honeymoon On A Bad Road In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Honeymoon On A Bad Road In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) (70751 Views)

Man Marries His Elderly Oyinbo Girlfriend In Owerri, Imo State (Photos, Video) / Curvy Pure Water Seller Twerks On Major Road In Lagos Traffic, Causes Stir (Pix) / Nigerian Man And His Older British Wife Enjoy Their Honeymoon In Ekiti. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Honeymoon On A Bad Road In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) by Darkcloud11(m): 6:25pm On Mar 26, 2021
the only region in southern Nigeria that U can drive from one city to another is south south the other regions are rain forest especially south east,at least south west they try,only south south have pH warri uyo Benin City asaba bonny calaber eket and so on.duff my hat to south south
Re: Honeymoon On A Bad Road In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) by Akuruoulo(m): 6:26pm On Mar 26, 2021
MufasaLion:

Lol... I don't know why this write up is funny grin
He came from a state in LUXEMBOURG thats y.
Re: Honeymoon On A Bad Road In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) by whirlwind7(m): 6:26pm On Mar 26, 2021
Omoboricash:

That's one of the developer state. Tinubu is their problem and the man Jagaban has never ruled any eastern state neither has he collected contract from them. But always shout Tinubu name.... Bunch of idi08

Have some sense.
The people who call out Tinubu are residents of Lagos State. If they live in Lagos, do business in Lagos, pay their taxes in Lagos, then they can drag Tinubu as much as they want.
How come they are not calling out governors of Osun, Ọyọ, Ekiti, Ondo and Ogun states? That's because most non Yorubas in the SW reside in Lagos. Tinubu has been governor of Lagos from 1999 to 2007 and has been indirect governor since then. He is still pocketing Lagos State funds till tomorrow. The whole thing is very easy to see if you care to.

1 Like

Re: Honeymoon On A Bad Road In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 26, 2021
sweet
Re: Honeymoon On A Bad Road In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) by MufasaLion: 6:27pm On Mar 26, 2021
Akuruoulo:
He came from a state in LUXEMBOURG thats y.

grin grin grin

You have bad mouth grin
Re: Honeymoon On A Bad Road In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) by Jman24(m): 6:28pm On Mar 26, 2021
Akuruoulo:
I GUESS THIS KIND OF ROADS OR EVEN WORST CNT BE FOUND IN THE WESTERN STATES.

Yaa...
Africans and mediocre comparison. grin
We have worst roads in the west. Check that road the op posted.. at least it has a template for construction(drainage) grin

You see why I say Africans are a special type of continent
Re: Honeymoon On A Bad Road In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) by Akuruoulo(m): 6:29pm On Mar 26, 2021
Lucrativress:

Will you also copulate there?
Don't forget to share pictures of your coition
*modify:
An harmless joke
If they boff there is none of my business I know,Honeymoon has things that makes it "honey",I know they can't do real honeymoon there and this is just a Satire..
OP keep up the good work but please stay safe..
There are soo many nice hotels along that same road
Re: Honeymoon On A Bad Road In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) by Burruchaga71(m): 6:30pm On Mar 26, 2021
Tinubu is a criminal whether you like it or not...
Re: Honeymoon On A Bad Road In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) by Akuruoulo(m): 6:31pm On Mar 26, 2021
Jman24:

We have worst roads in the west. Check that road the op posted.. at least it has a template for construction(drainage) grin

Thats my home bro. Formal GOVERNOR IHEDIOHA WAS DOING THAT ROAD PERFECTLY BE4 THE SUPREME GOVERNOR CAME
Re: Honeymoon On A Bad Road In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) by Akuruoulo(m): 6:32pm On Mar 26, 2021
Jman24:

U NEED TO SEE THE HYPES OF CHIPPINS THAT WAS MADE TO BE USED FOR THE ROAD CONSTRUCTION.
Re: Honeymoon On A Bad Road In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) by MrGerald(m): 6:34pm On Mar 26, 2021
richmond500:
We have bad roads but there is nothing like this in rivers state.
Story, that road is in the village, go around rivers you'd see worst
Re: Honeymoon On A Bad Road In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) by onyenatruchi: 6:34pm On Mar 26, 2021
This one dikwa very risky.
This ones are seeking for attention by all means undecided

2 Likes

Re: Honeymoon On A Bad Road In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) by Akuruoulo(m): 6:35pm On Mar 26, 2021
MufasaLion:

grin grin grin
You have bad mouth grin
He cnt denie this
Re: Honeymoon On A Bad Road In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) by Jman24(m): 6:35pm On Mar 26, 2021
Akuruoulo:
Thats my home bro. Formal GOVERNOR IHEDIOHA WAS DOING THAT ROAD PERFECTLY BE4 THE SUPREME GOVERNOR CAME

Yaa.
But you know everyone can't be satisfied at same time and it's not like other roads in the state generally are not being attended to currently. So
the road will surely be attended to
Re: Honeymoon On A Bad Road In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) by MufasaLion: 6:35pm On Mar 26, 2021
Akuruoulo:
He cnt denie this

grin grin grin. Till we hear from the horse's mouth.
Re: Honeymoon On A Bad Road In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) by richmond500: 6:36pm On Mar 26, 2021
MrGerald:
potopoto road like this that is a major road in rivers?
Re: Honeymoon On A Bad Road In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) by MENELIIK: 6:39pm On Mar 26, 2021
omonla555:
This is still better than Ogun state

E be like say you don drink Enugu water

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Honeymoon On A Bad Road In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) by Jman24(m): 6:39pm On Mar 26, 2021
MrGerald:

If not for social media eeh grin

But Nigeria mainstream media will not tell you that you can't find slum areas in Owerri like you would find in Lagos,Ph and Even almighty Abuja

1 Like

Re: Honeymoon On A Bad Road In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) by Akuruoulo(m): 6:39pm On Mar 26, 2021
MufasaLion:

grin grin grin. Till we hear from the horse's mouth.
Hahaha we are waitn then.

1 Like

Re: Honeymoon On A Bad Road In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) by Akuruoulo(m): 6:41pm On Mar 26, 2021
Jman24:

Yaa.
But you know everyone can't be satisfied at same time and it's not like other roads in the state generally are not being attended to currently. So
the road will surely be attended to
I just believed so. If rain fall wella eh, even canoe will reject that road.
Re: Honeymoon On A Bad Road In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:45pm On Mar 26, 2021
When people are doing theirs inside snow. These one chose to do theirs on top potopoto
Re: Honeymoon On A Bad Road In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) by amrichy(m): 6:46pm On Mar 26, 2021
Gosj001:
Hmmm, omo!!!!
I still sell affordable laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery. Details on my signature
can i get a laptop with 4gig RAM and 500gig harddrive for around 40k?
Re: Honeymoon On A Bad Road In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) by jamjo: 6:46pm On Mar 26, 2021
MufasaLion:
And there's a governor in that state!

Yesoooooooooooo there is a governor but what vision can a supreme court governor bring to the table.
Re: Honeymoon On A Bad Road In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) by MufasaLion: 6:48pm On Mar 26, 2021
jamjo:

Yesoooooooooooo there is a governor but what vision can a supreme court governor bring to the table.

Pathetic!. Shameless leaders all around!
Re: Honeymoon On A Bad Road In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 6:48pm On Mar 26, 2021
Darkcloud11:
the only region in southern Nigeria that U can drive from one city to another is south south the other regions are rain forest especially south east,at least south west they try,only south south have pH warri uyo Benin City asaba bonny calaber eket and so on.duff my hat to south south

Which road will you use and do the driving?
Re: Honeymoon On A Bad Road In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) by Echara: 6:50pm On Mar 26, 2021
richmond500:
potopoto road like this that is a major road in rivers?

Bros I live in Port Harcourt, they're worse roads in rivers state than this one here. At least you can see that this one is under construction.

Go to Oyigbo, some roads have even been abandoned completely. No longer motorable. Same with many roads in Etche. Please tell me this road and Nkpolu road, Which one is better?

We don't need all these comparisons while we hide our suffering instead of pushing the government to do the needful.

2 Likes

Re: Honeymoon On A Bad Road In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 6:52pm On Mar 26, 2021
Getting pictures of bad road and then making it an issue of politics is quite wrong. The aim of most people that post images of bad roads on social media is to bring attention of the authorities to them and not to abuse the Governor or President. There have been Governors in Imo State since 1914 therefore you cannot single out any particular one for indictment.
Re: Honeymoon On A Bad Road In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) by oghalebros(m): 6:53pm On Mar 26, 2021
Imonite you guys know how to pass your message to the governor very well.
Re: Honeymoon On A Bad Road In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 26, 2021
Tilumbu
Re: Honeymoon On A Bad Road In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) by Amah70: 6:58pm On Mar 26, 2021
Mokason288:
Those people saying transportation is expensive in
BORNO
ABUJA
BAUCHI
SOKOTO

Should visit Oweri ...

Transportation is crazy in Owerri and no one is complaining because
1... Igbo’s are very Rich

2... No governor in imo state... what they have is Supreme Court Governor

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

To reduce the crazy transportation fee and traffic congestion in Owerri, Let Owerri ask for more universities to be located in Owerri on top of the six government tertiary education institutions in Imo state they got located in Owerri, no consideration for Orlu and Okigwe areas.

2 Likes

Re: Honeymoon On A Bad Road In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) by RPG2020(m): 7:00pm On Mar 26, 2021
Joysticks:
No be Ex gov now senator,Rochas okorocha state?

No na ekia okorocha street be this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Masturbation Turned My Life Upside Down / Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? / See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.