Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,036 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? (49826 Views)

What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? / Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience / Have U Ever Visited Your Partner Unexpectedly: Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by tayewomi(m): 5:30pm On Mar 27, 2021
OscarJaden:
your kind of wife is rare this days
you even see girl like that again,even if ur girl friend see another chick love messages on ur phone this days she can break up...
my own Tori there's a girl not too fine though she's 3 yrs older than me but i just dey reason am say make we date or so she troway face bt later oblige,so one Sunday as i dey prepare to chop one older chick too even my John Thomas don dey big,the other other wey dey troway face wan visit too and one babe dey with me wey i wan chop already,mumu me suppose lie say i no dey around i tell am say make she come Mayb i wan do two some,the babe come see another babe she sat down the two of them dey eye each other,i be mumu gan ooo,na so the new visitor girl say she wa pee naso she jakpa,the other babe naso i begin chop am bt he too sweet as my mind dey the other girl, that's how i miss my chance to bang the girl oooo,this Life Sha...some women mumu small
Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 27, 2021
I haven't experienced any of these shit because I don't visit girls. I'm the trophy, they should be the ones visiting.
On the other hand, once I suspect that my girl is cheating , i find a way to make us fight and I dump her. Even if she's pregnant I will surely dump her.
Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by anoziechi(f): 5:56pm On Mar 27, 2021
my ex....it ended in premium tears...I went to his house unannounced because my instinct were telling me that he was with a girl in his house...I knocked.. oga no gree open..I went to his window I saw oga banging the girl with full force...I went home he didn't notice that I came to his house... in the night oga called me he was sounding normal like nothing happened...I told him that I came to his house.. he said his friend was in his house with his babe..... person wey I know say im no dey allow im friend carry woman enter im house.. cos he is easily irritated.... Dickson achiagba e no go better for you

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by Angelacruz: 6:14pm On Mar 27, 2021
anoziechi:
my ex....it needed in premium tears...I went to his house unannounced because my instinct were telling me that he was with a girl in his house...I knocked.. oga no gree open..I went to his window I saw oga banging the girl with full force...I went home he didn't notice that I came to his house... in the night oga called me he was sounding normal like nothing happened...I told him that I came to his house.. he said his friend was in his house with his babe..... person wey I know say im no dey allow im friend carry woman enter im house.. cos he is easily irritated.... Dickson achiagba e no go better for you
hahahhaaa..pele
Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by Mikkyjay17(m): 6:28pm On Mar 27, 2021
anoziechi:
my ex....it needed in premium tears...I went to his house unannounced because my instinct were telling me that he was with a girl in his house...I knocked.. oga no gree open..I went to his window I saw oga banging the girl with full force...I went home he didn't notice that I came to his house... in the night oga called me he was sounding normal like nothing happened...I told him that I came to his house.. he said his friend was in his house with his babe..... person wey I know say im no dey allow im friend carry woman enter im house.. cos he is easily irritated.... Dickson achiagba e no go better for you

menh, if this isn't funny to you then you are having a horrible day.

You are still pain girl!

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:28pm On Mar 27, 2021
trigger11:

well done accurate time keeper
panel of judge
and a good co debator

i hail you ma

Lol.
Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by tayewomi(m): 6:28pm On Mar 27, 2021
anoziechi:
so u break up with him because of that..
Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by cjeriia: 6:39pm On Mar 27, 2021
Tobid1822:
Hi everyone, Please take a few minutes of your time and click on this link to help fill this questionnaire. Your contributions are greatly appreciated.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScGfFxoRJGOUkciKILK2l383Xv5mluG_Z9gctnjc7s14S1NVg/viewform?usp=sf_link

I think your questionnaire is biased. You did not give room or options for people that do not travel with flights. So which kinda inference that will you make about the population from your statistical analysis
Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by otipoju(m): 7:07pm On Mar 27, 2021
airminem:
I apologize if my response doesn't better fit that comment... Sincerely, I was having trouble explaining the meaning of the words/grammar to myself undecided. Also, when you are attempting to remember something easy, simple & obvious, something that you know that you should understand when you read peoples comment. The feelings ofter leads to head banging and hair pulling when i see such confusing comments smiley

I understand. I could not make sense of what he was trying to say either. But English na foreign language...not everyone is privileged to speak and write it correctly. Educational backgrounds are different. Count yourself lucky.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by pimper24: 7:46pm On Mar 27, 2021
Orubebe01:
Give us the full gist
Met one punk standing akimbo saying he's waiting for Chioma
Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by dimeji248(m): 7:50pm On Mar 27, 2021
anoziechi:

That last part got me laughing!!!!
Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by thymm: 8:57pm On Mar 27, 2021
anoziechi:

I understand your pains, he was giving her full force banging but if na you na half force banging he dey give. chai, kpele
Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by Youngpo413: 8:59pm On Mar 27, 2021
anoziechi:
Lol... Dickson...besides this kind prayer no dey work o.
Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by culf: 9:30pm On Mar 27, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

Not seeing him anymore, though.

what happened? He seems like a good guy.
Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by IgboWarlord(m): 9:31pm On Mar 27, 2021
Bluezy13:

I hope your write-up makes sense to you.

As in ehn? undecided undecided
Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by IgboWarlord(m): 9:37pm On Mar 27, 2021
Bluezy13:

I hope your write-up makes sense to you.

As in ehn.. undecided undecided
Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by ashawopikin(m): 9:45pm On Mar 27, 2021
If u visit me unannounced, anything you see, u take am like dat
Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by WantsandMore: 9:49pm On Mar 27, 2021
Omo, na sex una dey do fr relationship all the time?
Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by ashawopikin(m): 10:01pm On Mar 27, 2021
mankan2k7:
When I was still in sch., my girlfriend was working in another state in one private secondary school as a teacher. So when ASSU was on strike as usual I decided to visit her unannounced in that state. I knocked her door,. it took her a longer time before she could open the door. Eventually she opened, lo and behold a young man was sitting on her bed wearing just boxer and singlet. She was tying rapper with her big ass that I was managing to bang.

As a guy man I went inside and greeted the young man, I even interracted with him while my girlfriend was sweeting like a Christmas goat. The young man told me that he was a student of OAU.

As I was going back home, devil told me to break up with her, I rejected the offer because of that gigantic ass. This made me bang her carelessly for multiple times before she ran on her own after many years of correct banging.

Initially I thought I could wife her, but I got another babe immediately I caught her while I still kept her as my side chick.
Banged her until she ran on her own, mankan2k7, na man u be
Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:01pm On Mar 27, 2021
culf:

what happened? He seems like a good guy.

Yass. He is. Genotype.
Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by ashawopikin(m): 10:04pm On Mar 27, 2021
bigcee:

You took a bow or e pain you grin grin grin
wicked grin
Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by ashawopikin(m): 10:07pm On Mar 27, 2021
dimeji248:

� what are you expecting me to do ? or what would you do in that situation?
take charge bro
Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by culf: 10:11pm On Mar 27, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

Yass. He is. Genotype.

oh oh, sorry.
Did you guys seek medical advise? I was told it could be managed, my friends younger brother and his wife are both AS I guess and they're doing well, I don't think any of the kids is SS
Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by anoziechi(f): 10:20pm On Mar 27, 2021
tayewomi:
so u break up with him because of that..
so if you see your girlfriend doing that to you... you go welcome her with open arms and smile e kwa??
Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:23pm On Mar 27, 2021
culf:

oh oh, sorry.
Did you guys seek medical advise? I was told it could be managed, my friends younger brother and his wife are both AS I guess and they're doing well, I don't think any of the kids is SS

His elder brother and his wife are both AS, too... they pulled it off with two children. But they aren't in Nigeria.

We tried to work things out for a couple of months, then COVID-19 caused a lot of twists, and I bailed out. I just couldn't stop thinking that I was walking into fire with my two eyes open.
Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by ashawopikin(m): 10:23pm On Mar 27, 2021
anoziechi:
Dickson achiagba, no be so dem dey do things, why u break this fine geh heart grin
Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by PrettySmart(m): 10:26pm On Mar 27, 2021
cjeriia:

I think your questionnaire is biased. You did not give room or options for people that do not travel with flights. So which kinda inference that will you make about the population from your statistical analysis

How should he restructure the questionnaire? Please, give suggestions.
Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by gstelly: 10:34pm On Mar 27, 2021
Almost all of una catch una partner da cheat Lori iro

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by culf: 10:37pm On Mar 27, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

His elder brother and his wife are both AS, too... they pulled it off with two children. But they aren't in Nigeria.

We tried to work things out for a couple of months, then COVID-19 caused a lot of twists, and I bailed out. I just couldn't stop thinking that I was walking into fire with my two eyes open.

If you guys love each other enough, trust me, it would have worked. you probably don't love him enough or maybe you're not really into him.
My friends younger bro and his wife are in Nigeria, I believe medically there is a way.

All the best sha, I hope you will find a better man that will be trustworthy and that will love you unconditionally
Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by anoziechi(f): 10:38pm On Mar 27, 2021
Youngpo413:
Lol... Dickson...besides this kind prayer no dey work o.
you suremy kind of person you can't hurt me and go free
Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:44pm On Mar 27, 2021
culf:

If you guys love each other enough, trust me, it would have worked. you probably don't love him enough or maybe you're not really into him.
My friends younger bro and his wife are in Nigeria, I believe medically there is a way.

All the best sha, I hope you will find a better man that will be trustworthy and that will love you unconditionally

Someone that I could dash my left kidney. Lol. I really felt God wasn't giving me the go-ahead to go because I wasn't at peace with the decision.

Anyway, God will always do what He will do.

@the last part...Iseeehhh! Thanks.
Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by culf: 10:59pm On Mar 27, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

Someone that I could dash my left kidney. Lol. I really felt God wasn't giving me the go-ahead to go because I wasn't at peace with the decision.

Anyway, God will always do what He will do.

@the last part...Iseeehhh! Thanks.

lol, you're very funny. waooooo...nice adjective.

Its very good to listen to your spirit (Holy spirit), Not been at peace means he is most likely isn't meant to be your husband, nice one. My cousin sis had such similar experience, he didn't marry the guy, he was angry married another lady and few years later he died in a road accident. if she ignored the holy spirit, she would've been a widow since. Thumbs up.

Yeah, God never fails, He do what He pleases, He will.

As you said amen, i pray that may it be so and remain so unto you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise. / I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen / Photos From The Beautiful Nairalander's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.