Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? (49865 Views)

What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? / Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience / Have U Ever Visited Your Partner Unexpectedly: Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by echerrem(m): 9:50am On Mar 27, 2021
Y'all are just too quick to tag a woman a cheat. Does it make you feel
good in some way, because I don't get it?
Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by Ahmeduana(m): 9:52am On Mar 27, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

Mvthafvcker you could have turns it to 3some ...it would have been memorable grin grin
And he could have gone below 6 feet!
Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by dimeji248(m): 9:53am On Mar 27, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

Don't listen to people telling you she's sleeping with her boss or anything.

I don't know what her workplace is like, but it's really improper to show up at a person's workplace without notice. You're not her husband everyone knows, or the fiancé or something.
You'll make her look unserious... as though she's randomly entertaining men while at work.

Whatever you had to tell her could've waited.. or at least let her know you were coming.

what I want to tell her is a matter of urgency, she was supposed to register and do her NIN capturing very early this morning [ due to queue issues ] and she's was the one that sent me to make enquiry for her...
Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by lordizak(m): 9:54am On Mar 27, 2021
I just called off a relationship last month, simply because I went to see my girl unannounced. She was with another guy in her room, delayed to open the door, the guy had no shirt on, and my girl came up with a silly excuse of how he was a friend that came to charge his pc and iPhone (GBoy ). I just took my bow.

25 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by bigcee(m): 9:59am On Mar 27, 2021
blackboy:
Only a learner will always announce when he or she is coming. A big time learner and slow poke.
Always used this strategy and it works big time. Gives me the answers I need. Move on or stick with her. Never regretted it. Dont waste your life , time , years in a useless relationship.
Even I will say I'm not coming this period. I'm away. Even when im at her door talking to her im at home where are you? I always love the results. I cant be a fool.
Oga, no dey act like smart guy. You're just insecured.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by adedehinbo(m): 10:01am On Mar 27, 2021
dimeji248:

I restrain myself from reasoning it to that point.
But her actions is giving me that impression.
my brother 99% of this case always turn out the girl is cheating, talking from experience

9 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by AmuRubber(m): 10:02am On Mar 27, 2021
Bluezy13:

I hope your write-up makes sense to you.

He just wasted time writing nonsense. I've never read a more confusing writeup on Nairaland.
Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by airminem(f): 10:02am On Mar 27, 2021
What dah fvck are you sayin embarassed
blackboy:
Only a learner will always announce when he or she is coming. A big time learner and slow poke.
Always used this strategy and it works big time. Gives me the answers I need. Move on or stick with her. Never regretted it. Dont waste your life , time , years in a useless relationship.
Even I will say I'm not coming this period. I'm away. Even when im at her door talking to her im at home where are you? I always love the results. I cant be a fool.
Please be comprehensive in your english.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by bigcee(m): 10:03am On Mar 27, 2021
dimeji248:
my own matter enh, this happen yesterday [26/3/2021] babe sent me to make enquiry for her about NIN stuff which I did, I replied her on WhatsApp before my phone battery empty, on my way home [ around 7:30 pm ] I decided to check on her at her place of work late in the evening [ her closing time] to give her the full feedback about what she sent me, Naso babe change am for me " why will I show up at her place without calling her" I was trying to explain to her that my phone was off, naso babe got angry and started nagging, i walk her to where she's going to take keke back to her area she no talk anything, I gave her tfare she's rejected it, naso I give the keke man and told that one to give her the remaining change.....

As soon as her keke comot, I made a vow that nothing will make me come visiting her again even when requested for it.
Na man you be. Your self respect is everything.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by Fiscus105(m): 10:05am On Mar 27, 2021
Faber:
Nancy told me she is staying with Chisco her elder sister. So she took me to Chisco place. And her sister loved me. Each time I want to see her I will go to her Elder sister house. Her Elder sister is a mother of 3 kids. Each time I visit them, if my babe is not around them go tell me she just left or that she went to market, I will call her and she will come back.

This went on for months. I always buy biscuits for her sister kids. On one or two occasions I gave Evans 500 naira and the small boy no dey use me play. E come be say my babe and her elder sister put hand together flog Evans, as I entered that morning, Evans was crying. Inorder to retaliate, Evans told me everything. Evans took me to Nancy real house. And ran away.

Omo as I knocked for door na 2 pikins come out o. They resemble my babe o. Las Las my babe come out with only wrapper...

Omo na married woman I dey date be that. On hearing a deep voice asking " Nne who is that?" From inside...I pick race. The thing ended that day

Fear women. In case you don't know...na Eve deceive serpent tell am make im climb tree pluck Apple for her, sake of sake she no sabi climb. Don't believe snake tempter Eve.

If your story is real, something is wrong with you yourself.

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:05am On Mar 27, 2021
dimeji248:

what I want to tell her is a matter of urgency, she was supposed to register and do her NIN capturing very early this morning [ due to queue issues ] and she's was the one that sent me to make enquiry for her...

Alright ... next time don't go if you're unable to first inform her... except the situations super serious.

NIN wasn't an urgent matter. If she didn't do the capturing thr next morning, there'd be another day to do it. Plus you could have still got home, charged and informed her at night.
Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by mankan2k7(m): 10:05am On Mar 27, 2021
When I was still in sch., my girlfriend was working in another state in one private secondary school as a teacher. So when ASSU was on strike as usual I decided to visit her unannounced in that state. I knocked her door,. it took her a longer time before she could open the door. Eventually she opened, lo and behold a young man was sitting on her bed wearing just boxer and singlet. She was tying rapper with her big ass that I was managing to bang.

As a guy man I went inside and greeted the young man, I even interracted with him while my girlfriend was sweeting like a Christmas goat. The young man told me that he was a student of OAU.

As I was going back home, devil told me to break up with her, I rejected the offer because of that gigantic ass. This made me bang her carelessly for multiple times before she ran on her own after many years of correct banging.

Initially I thought I could wife her, but I got another babe immediately I caught her while I still kept her as my side chick.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by Joeoluoma(m): 10:06am On Mar 27, 2021
Blackaxe16:
talking of trust, back then I really trust my gf to the point I can take oath on her behalf. One Bros told me that I am not the only guy fucking her, I became upset bt he is right... I caught her cheating since then have sex close to hundred girls God forgive me. Never trust Nja babe
You went the wrong way and great mistake. Sleeping with close to 100 girls means you have contacted close to 100 demons or above. Check yourself very well now, you mist be possessed with the spirit of fornication there is no two ways about it. If you should get married today without deliverance first, it is almost impossible for you to be faithful to her. You have to go back to God, make peace with him, look for deliverance ministers for help.

7 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by Offpoint1: 10:07am On Mar 27, 2021
Bluezy13:

grin I read that shxt 3 times, but still I don't understand what the dude was trying to say.

8 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by Fiscus105(m): 10:08am On Mar 27, 2021
dimeji248:
my own matter enh, this happen yesterday [26/3/2021] babe sent me to make enquiry for her about NIN stuff which I did, I replied her on WhatsApp before my phone battery empty, on my way home [ around 7:30 pm ] I decided to check on her at her place of work late in the evening [ her closing time] to give her the full feedback about what she sent me, Naso babe change am for me " why will I show up at her place without calling her" I was trying to explain to her that my phone was off, naso babe got angry and started nagging, i walk her to where she's going to take keke back to her area she no talk anything, I gave her tfare she's rejected it, naso I give the keke man and told that one to give her the remaining change.....

As soon as her keke comot, I made a vow that nothing will make me come visiting her again even when requested for it.

You are not man enough, I smell you are playing 2nd fiddle in that relationship.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by fredoooooo: 10:08am On Mar 27, 2021
Wetin eyes wan see na him you go see grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by Thelucifer666(m): 10:09am On Mar 27, 2021
blackboy:
The words of a foolish and insecure man
It's clear your father is a woman beater and a drunkard at that

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by legba1(m): 10:11am On Mar 27, 2021
Na me dem catch back then...... back then in the days of U.I, I got introduced to this babe from UNILAG, funke. I was in a serious relationship [my present wife] who schools in UNAAD. That weekend, FUNKE had agreed to come, I sent T-fare, by 2pm she landed on friday, I received her and took her home.{was living in a selfcon, white house agbowo} left her at home as I have to return to school, she started cooking. not long after, babe from ADO came in unannounced. met Funke, she was cool as always, she bounded with Funke and gave her a picture of our relationship, took over the kitchen from her and completed the cooking. After their meal, Funke had to leave, All this while I was on campus,oblivious of what was going on.

Funke called me to meet her at TANTERLIZERS, agbowo, was surprised but hurriedly joined her there. she then narrated all that transpire at home,i was surprised. she told me she cant stand destroying the relationship I have with that gurl at home. {my babe even called my mumsy to greet her to prove to Funke everyone in my famz knows and accepted her already.

Most painful part was, Funke no get anybody for IB other than a guy whose been on her case for long. she had to call the guy to pass the night and she eventually spend the weekend at the guy crib, imagine that and she later told me she " had a swell time". my babe no even mention the matter and I never show surprise she came over....it was later after our marriage we make gest over the matter. but I was pained I couldn't explore a new ground that weekend

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by bigcee(m): 10:12am On Mar 27, 2021
lordizak:
I just called of a relationship last month, simply because I went to see my girl unannounced. She was with another in her room, delayed to open the door, the guy was unclothed, he has no clothes on and my girl came up with a silly excuse of how he was a friend that came to charge his pc and iPhone (GBoy ). I just took my bow.
You took a bow or e pain you grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by Help2020: 10:18am On Mar 27, 2021
Blackaxe16:
talking of trust, back then I really trust my gf to the point I can take oath on her behalf. One Bros told me that I am not the only guy fucking her, I became upset bt he is right... I caught her cheating since then have sex close to hundred girls God forgive me. Never trust Nja babe
So in ur shallow mind nan only niaja babe dey cheat?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by bigcee(m): 10:18am On Mar 27, 2021
Faber:
On hearing a deep voice asking "Nne who is that?" From inside...I pick race.
Lwkmd grin

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by culf: 10:19am On Mar 27, 2021
PrimadonnaO:
Never tried it even when I had the house keys.

Kinda feels uncourteous. Best I'll do is be on my way, then leave a message that I'm coming.

A man that gives you his spare key may not be a saint but he is sure a good, trustworthy partner.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by na2016: 10:20am On Mar 27, 2021
dimeji248:

I restrain myself from reasoning it to that point.
But her actions is giving me that impression.

Her reaction should have given you this clue already. The same applies if you ask a close friend if he or she does a particular thing and the next thing, they get angry...
Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by michaelbills(m): 10:21am On Mar 27, 2021
Omo, your child is your child. Blood is thicker than water. If you know you are responsible, claim your child. You may never marry her, but remember your child. NA YOUR BLOOD OOOH!

Enyimbafc:
A neighbour of a girl i taught i was dating told me that this girl na real hoe,but i did not believe him because she is a choir leader in our church,until one day around 9pm the neighbour called me that i should come she has bring a new guy,immediately i arrived i went straight to her door but it was locked but their is a hole opening at the door when i peeped CHAI... this guy was fucking her doggy recklessily and she was moaning loud like slut which she is.And this guy abi na boy fucking her so was a drummer in that church and she senior him with 5yrs.I recorded everything on my phone,but from that moment i started banging her mercilesly till she become pregnant,i denied the pregnancy by showing her the sex video with the drummer boy.I told that bitch i can't father a bastard right in her face.She say's she will commit suicide if i don't take responsibility of the pregnancy,I told her babe u are free to DIE.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by bigcee(m): 10:21am On Mar 27, 2021
Joeoluoma:
Sleeping with close to 100 girls means you have contacted close to 100 demons or above.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by seyz91(m): 10:23am On Mar 27, 2021
cheesy
Bluezy13:

Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by dimeji248(m): 10:26am On Mar 27, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

Alright ... next time don't go if you're unable to first inform her... except the situations super serious.

NIN wasn't an urgent matter. If she didn't do the capturing thr next morning, there'd be another day to do it. Plus you could have still got home, charged and informed her at night.

if you know how serious she took this NIN stuff based on what she intend using it for, it's a must I relay the feedback to her.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:27am On Mar 27, 2021
dimeji248:

if you know how serious she took this NIN stuff based on what she intend using it for, it's a must I relay the feedback to her.

Ohh. Alright. Ñdo.
Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by Fiscus105(m): 10:28am On Mar 27, 2021
mankan2k7:
When I was still in sch., my girlfriend was working in another state in one private secondary school as a teacher. So when ASSU was on strike as usual I decided to visit her unannounced in that state. I knocked her door,. it took her a longer time before she could open the door. Eventually she opened, lo and behold a young man was sitting on her bed wearing just boxer and singlet. She was tying rapper with her big ass that I was managing to bang.

As a guy man I went inside and greeted the young man, I even interracted with him while my girlfriend was sweeting like a Christmas goat. The young man told me that he was a student of OAU.

As I was going back home, devil told me to break up with her, I rejected the offer because of that gigantic ass. This made me bang her carelessly for multiple times before she ran on her own after many years of correct banging.

Initially I thought I could wife her, but I got another babe immediately I caught her while I still kept her as my side chick.

Beta! I did it for one girl too, wen I bursted her, it led to serious fight, but I overcame emotions and started banging her back til date, in fact I'm dragging her to do twosome with me now,she is still rejecting, funny enough the guy that I caught her with, (though I didn't see the guy o) had quarrel with her less than 3 months wen I bursted her.

My experience. Not all guys or ladies are capable to be husband or wife.

They destined to be single dad/mother

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

This Guy Has Taken Self Love To Another Level! Lmaooo / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Teenage Couple / Nigerian Man Stares At His Partner’s Backside In Their Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.