Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,883 members, 7,817,602 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? (49835 Views)

What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? / Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience / Have U Ever Visited Your Partner Unexpectedly: Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by Abasilim: 11:38pm On Mar 27, 2021
otipoju:

Correcting someone with equally atrocious diction.

"Please be articulate with your grammar or composition" is the correct sentence.

The way you used the word "Comprehensive" in this case implies that his narration was too brief and needed more information...which is obviously not what you are trying to tell him.

Shalom
���������. Baba say "shalom" after him don bash person son
Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by tojahh(m): 12:13am On Mar 28, 2021
culf:

lol, you're very funny. waooooo...nice adjective.

Its very good to listen to your spirit (Holy spirit), Not been at peace means he is most likely isn't meant to be your husband, nice one. My cousin sis had such similar experience, he didn't marry the guy, he was angry married another lady and few years later he died in a road accident. if she ignored the holy spirit, she would've been a widow since. Thumbs up.

Yeah, God never fails, He do what He pleases, He will.

As you said amen, i pray that may it be so and remain so unto you.

Oga... Say what's on your mind already.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by jaquanna45: 1:47am On Mar 28, 2021
Orubebe01:
Give us the full gist
Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by Powersurge: 6:49am On Mar 28, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

Don't listen to people telling you she's sleeping with her boss or anything.

I don't know what her workplace is like, but it's really improper to show up at a person's workplace without notice. You're not her husband everyone knows, or the fiancé or something.
You'll make her look unserious... as though she's randomly entertaining men while at work.

Whatever you had to tell her could've waited.. or at least let her know you were coming.

How do I un-reead this crap? Randomly entertaining men? Unserious at closing time? For someone that has never being to her placs of work before?

Nigeria thing always get k-leg. There zillion reasons why you could have visitors at your place of work. There are zillion type of male that could come visiting (your brother, nephew, cousin, boyfriend, delivery guy, your hubby, friend, father, and unfortunately an assassin).

because Nigeria looks like hell doesn't mean everybody should be behaving like demon. Many great companies not only support such act, they provide vacational funds for such. Your life doesn't end at your job. I am not referring to spouses. They provide fund for you and one or more significant other.

One thing I could deduce from this is that the lady in question lacks maturity. She is still young and in the paradox of looking perfect for the outside world, a cycle which girls between 16 to 27 usually belongs. And her education is not very sound.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by Powersurge: 6:59am On Mar 28, 2021
legba1:
Na me dem catch back then...... back then in the days of U.I, I got introduced to this babe from UNILAG, funke. I was in a serious relationship [my present wife] who schools in UNAAD. That weekend, FUNKE had agreed to come, I sent T-fare, by 2pm she landed on friday, I received her and took her home.{was living in a selfcon, white house agbowo} left her at home as I have to return to school, she started cooking. not long after, babe from ADO came in unannounced. met Funke, she was cool as always, she bounded with Funke and gave her a picture of our relationship, took over the kitchen from her and completed the cooking. After their meal, Funke had to leave, All this while I was on campus,oblivious of what was going on.

Funke called me to meet her at TANTERLIZERS, agbowo, was surprised but hurriedly joined her there. she then narrated all that transpire at home,i was surprised. she told me she cant stand destroying the relationship I have with that gurl at home. {my babe even called my mumsy to greet her to prove to Funke everyone in my famz knows and accepted her already.

Most painful part was, Funke no get anybody for IB other than a guy whose been on her case for long. she had to call the guy to pass the night and she eventually spend the weekend at the guy crib, imagine that and she later told me she " had a swell time". my babe no even mention the matter and I never show surprise she came over....it was later after our marriage we make gest over the matter. but I was pained I couldn't explore a new ground that weekend

Lolzzzxx. What a wisdom and maturity.
Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by Sniper101(m): 7:15am On Mar 28, 2021
back then in my Uni days
I had a GF, same Dept
one time she and I had a little quarrel and so I decided to use the chance to invite a Babe from outta State.
during one of the days the other Babe was around, my GF got to my apartment (probably for a make up accompanied with a make up sex) but she saw another Babe in my place. she didn't make trouble. she just left and then called me on phone to ask where I was and who was the visitor at my place.
na so I from school rush go her lodge go beg o
but my GF no gree hear my own.

after a week when my visitor left sha I still went to plead with my girl sha ...she forgave me and we were good again.

I no treat her like that ever again till we all left AAU.
Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by culf: 9:18am On Mar 28, 2021
tojahh:

Oga... Say what's on your mind already.

What's on my mind is what I'm saying sir. You should say what's on your own mind, don't read meaning to everything, be different from the rest for once.

Happy Sunday
Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by cjeriia: 10:46am On Mar 28, 2021
PrettySmart:

How should he restructure the questionnaire? Please, give suggestions.

A precursor to his/her question 5 should be, *do you travel by flight..?? With responses Yes or No.
For question 8, the ranked responses should be from lowest to highest i.e Never, Rarely to always. For others , pls include the option of 0 in the grouped intervals. i.e 0-5,6-10 etc #my2cents.
My graduate dissertation is questionnaire based. So I have a lil experience here

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by skedy1(m): 11:09am On Mar 28, 2021
Sabi boys everywhere
Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:45am On Mar 28, 2021
culf:

lol, you're very funny. waooooo...nice adjective.

Its very good to listen to your spirit (Holy spirit), Not been at peace means he is most likely isn't meant to be your husband, nice one. My cousin sis had such similar experience, he didn't marry the guy, he was angry married another lady and few years later he died in a road accident. if she ignored the holy spirit, she would've been a widow since. Thumbs up.

Yeah, God never fails, He do what He pleases, He will.

As you said amen, i pray that may it be so and remain so unto you.

smiley smiley smiley wink
Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by tayewomi(m): 12:36pm On Mar 28, 2021
Sniper101:
back then in my Uni days
I had a GF, same Dept
one time she and I had a little quarrel and so I decided to use the chance to invite a Babe from outta State.
during one of the days the other Babe was around, my GF got to my apartment (probably for a make up accompanied with a make up sex) but she saw another Babe in my place. she didn't make trouble. she just left and then called me on phone to ask where I was and who was the visitor at my place.
na so I from school rush go her lodge go beg o
but my GF no gree hear my own.

after a week when my visitor left sha I still went to plead with my girl sha ...she forgave me and we were good again.

I no treat her like that ever again till we all left AAU.
Eeyah did u guys still in touch i mean ur former gf this life Sha..and how's life
Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by Sniper101(m): 1:24pm On Mar 28, 2021
tayewomi:
Eeyah did u guys still in touch i mean ur former gf this life Sha..and how's life

Life is Good, bro.
and am still in touch with both of them.
thanks!
Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by culf: 2:10pm On Mar 28, 2021

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by culf: 2:11pm On Mar 28, 2021

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by Youngpo413: 3:04pm On Mar 28, 2021
anoziechi:
you suremy kind of person you can't hurt me and go free
you never hurt any guy before?
Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by anoziechi(f): 10:02pm On Mar 28, 2021
Youngpo413:
you never hurt any guy before?
no
Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by Babymuchendu(f): 4:19pm On Mar 29, 2021
Warlord2014:
so you left because he has a son?...ehyaaaaa.

he no give me face
Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by Warlord2014(m): 4:34pm On Mar 29, 2021
Babymuchendu:

he no give me face
hmmmm....
Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by Fumiex(f): 12:57am On Mar 30, 2021
We planned on meeting on a Sunday. Told him I only have t-fair to come. He said no problem. Called him on Sunday he didn't pick and I assume maybe he is sleeping, na so I visit am o, I saw d unexpected o. Started crying on d road sef, and I trekked back home. I got body pain and headache.....lol. Now who relationship help

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by viceddy95(m): 11:16am On Mar 30, 2021
Fumiex:
We planned on meeting on a Sunday. Told him I only have t-fair to come. He said no problem. Called him on Sunday he didn't pick and I assume maybe he is sleeping, na so I visit am o, I saw d unexpected o. Started crying on d road sef, and I trekked back home. I got body pain and headache.....lol. Now who relationship help
Sorry oo for what happened, that's life for you but I don't understand this your last sentence, can explain more..
Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by Akuruoulo(m): 11:37am On Mar 30, 2021
MufasaLion:

Tales of the moonlight
But the tales sweet sha
Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by MufasaLion: 11:39am On Mar 30, 2021
Akuruoulo:
But the tales sweet sha

grin grin grin. Yeah
Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by Akuruoulo(m): 11:44am On Mar 30, 2021
MufasaLion:

grin grin grin. Yeah
NA TO ENJOY AM BE THAT
Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by MufasaLion: 11:47am On Mar 30, 2021
Akuruoulo:
NA TO ENJOY AM BE THAT

Yes bruv!
Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by Akuruoulo(m): 11:52am On Mar 30, 2021
PrimadonnaO:
Never tried it even when I had the house keys.

Kinda feels uncourteous. Best I'll do is be on my way, then leave a message that I'm coming.
Thats best
Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by Vivianagoja(m): 11:56am On Mar 30, 2021
otipoju:

Correcting someone with equally atrocious diction.

"Please be articulate with your grammar or composition" is the correct sentence.

The way you used the word "Comprehensive" in this case implies that his narration was too brief and needed more information...which is obviously not what you are trying to tell him.

Shalom

Wahala....hahahaahah
Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by Akuruoulo(m): 11:56am On Mar 30, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

Don't listen to people telling you she's sleeping with her boss or anything.

I don't know what her workplace is like, but it's really improper to show up at a person's workplace without notice. You're not her husband everyone knows, or the fiancé or something.
You'll make her look unserious... as though she's randomly entertaining men while at work.

Whatever you had to tell her could've waited.. or at least let her know you were coming.
Womens advise is the always in their favour, and if at all the case is reversed then ur judgement will surely change.
Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by Akuruoulo(m): 11:59am On Mar 30, 2021
Enyimbafc:
A neighbour of a girl i taught i was dating told me that this girl na real hoe,but i did not believe him because she is a choir leader in our church,until one day around 9pm the neighbour called me that i should come she has bring a new guy,immediately i arrived i went straight to her door but it was locked but their is a hole opening at the door when i peeped CHAI... this guy was fucking her doggy recklessily and she was moaning loud like slut which she is.And this guy abi na boy fucking her so was a drummer in that church and she senior him with 5yrs.I recorded everything on my phone,but from that moment i started banging her mercilesly till she become pregnant,i denied the pregnancy by showing her the sex video with the drummer boy.I told that bitch i can't father a bastard right in her face.She say's she will commit suicide if i don't take responsibility of the pregnancy,I told her babe u are free to DIE.
THIS STORY BE LIKE E GET BETTER K~LEG
Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by Akuruoulo(m): 12:01pm On Mar 30, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

Real story? lipsrsealed
Just accept the K~LEGGED STORY LIKE THAT
Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by Akuruoulo(m): 12:04pm On Mar 30, 2021
dimeji248:

what I want to tell her is a matter of urgency, she was supposed to register and do her NIN capturing very early this morning [ due to queue issues ] and she's was the one that sent me to make enquiry for her...
Oga no take woman advice serious oh. They must be bias in their judgement
Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by Akuruoulo(m): 12:09pm On Mar 30, 2021
Thelucifer666:

The words of a foolish and insecure man
It's clear your father is a woman beater and a drunkard at that
ITS CERTAIN U GAT NO RESPECT TO UR OWN DAD
Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by Akuruoulo(m): 12:15pm On Mar 30, 2021
Babymuchendu:
my experience is not all that good but after the visit we broke up,,, i took a flight from Enugu to Abuja and came back with night bus .
love is wicked as they say but he has a son from his babe mama but want me back me i no want again,, we do chat he even visit Enugu last year was so busy than that i could not see him
TOUCHY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise. / Photos From The Beautiful Nairalander's Wedding / Lady Narrates How Her Life Improved After Quitting Prostitution For Paying Less

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.