Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? (49836 Views)

What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? / Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience / Have U Ever Visited Your Partner Unexpectedly: Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by Akuruoulo(m): 12:19pm On Mar 30, 2021
Fiscus105:

A lady u re dating sent u an errand, in the course of delivering the message, you came to her hood, instead of her to commend you for job well-done, she was ranting on you public for coming unannounced, you did not shout on her back and put her where she belonged, you kept silent, pleading with her to collect tf upon disgracing u publicly.

Thre was a day that a girl I took to eatery for dinner, when we were going, she saw one guy, I don't knw the type of relationship btw them o, but just because she hugged the guy passionately in my present and in present of people who came to eat.

Uhmmmm, I gave her insult of her life that day. Everybody including the guy were begging me.
ALMST MY STORY BUT I DIDN'T INSULT HER.
Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by Akuruoulo(m): 12:41pm On Mar 30, 2021
There is this gal wey we been the chat online sotay we come dey serious oh. We later startd dating , until we decide 2 meet at one eatery in owerri bt i rejected that idea , and told her 2 wait for me at her junction 4 me 2 pick her up from there 2 my home. After we meet , i took her 2 my home, went 2 eatery 2 buy things we ate at home. She told me she had a friend living closeby district that wants see her because she came back 2 ORLU FRM ABIA STATE. I NARRATED THE LOCATION 2 AN OKADA MAN 2 TAKE HER THERE ND I PAID. SO WHEN SHE CAME BACK WE PLYED DOG~LIKE PLAY UNTIL SHE BECAME CURIOUS TO THE EXTENT OF ASKING ME IF I WANT 2 Bleep HER, BUT I SAID NO BECUS I WASN'T THINKN OF THAT AT THIS OUR 1ST MEETING ND SHE LUKD SOMEHOW CONFUSED. STORY CUTTED SHOT ( AT REACHING HER JUNCTION I PAID THE OKADA MAN THE EXACT AMOUNT OF MONIE THAT WIL TAKE HER HOME). IF UNA SEE SMALL INSULT DIS GAL GIVE ME EEH. I PRETENDED ND GAVE HER 6K 2 GO BACK ABA THE NXT DAY, ND DATS HOW I ENDED IT. SHE WELL KNW MY INTENTION . THAT WAS 2016

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by debbydams(f): 3:17pm On Mar 30, 2021
I received beatings of my life..
Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by Fumiex(f): 3:21pm On Mar 30, 2021
viceddy95:

Sorry oo for what happened, that's life for you but I don't understand this your last sentence, can explain more..
I mean I don't do dating stuffs anymore o. Focusing on making my money
Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by viceddy95(m): 3:45pm On Mar 30, 2021
Fumiex:
I mean I don't do dating stuffs anymore o. Focusing on making my money
Good focus but without dating ,how do you intend to get married or no intention to marry at all....

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by Fumiex(f): 9:35pm On Mar 31, 2021
viceddy95:

Good focus but without dating ,how do you intend to get married or no intention to marry at all....
when am ready for marriage, will just date for not more than a year before we get married o. I don't have time to waste but for now am not ready, maybe 3 or 4 yrs to come
Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by Realhommie(m): 8:36am On Apr 01, 2021
anoziechi:
my ex....it needed in premium tears...I went to his house unannounced because my instinct were telling me that he was with a girl in his house...I knocked.. oga no gree open..I went to his window I saw oga banging the girl with full force...I went home he didn't notice that I came to his house... in the night oga called me he was sounding normal like nothing happened...I told him that I came to his house.. he said his friend was in his house with his babe..... person wey I know say im no dey allow im friend carry woman enter im house.. cos he is easily irritated.... Dickson achiagba e no go better for you
There's no point cursing at him na, what's done is done. You should put it behind you and move on. I want to believe you have learnt from that experience, such is life.

Usually when people curse at others it goes to show just how questionable their character is.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by Realhommie(m): 8:38am On Apr 01, 2021
Youngpo413:
Lol... Dickson...besides this kind prayer no dey work o.
Exactly, e no dey work. Very selfish prayer.
Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by viceddy95(m): 8:54am On Apr 01, 2021
Fumiex:
when am ready for marriage, will just date for not more than a year before we get married o. I don't have time to waste but for now am not ready, maybe 3 or 4 yrs to come

Okkk oo,, wish you good luck..
Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by Dfynboi: 9:16am On Apr 01, 2021
Enyimbafc:
A neighbour of a girl i taught i was dating told me that this girl na real hoe,but i did not believe him because she is a choir leader in our church,until one day around 9pm the neighbour called me that i should come she has bring a new guy,immediately i arrived i went straight to her door but it was locked but their is a hole opening at the door when i peeped CHAI... this guy was fucking her doggy recklessily and she was moaning loud like slut which she is.And this guy abi na boy fucking her so was a drummer in that church and she senior him with 5yrs.I recorded everything on my phone,but from that moment i started banging her mercilesly till she become pregnant,i denied the pregnancy by showing her the sex video with the drummer boy.I told that bitch i can't father a bastard right in her face.She say's she will commit suicide if i don't take responsibility of the pregnancy,I told her babe u are free to DIE.
so,is she dead now or she never commit d suicide ni �??
Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by Niggap: 4:23pm On Jul 31, 2021
At your own risk
Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 31, 2021
SmellySperm:
back then during school days,my bae visited unannounced.
I swear she got served what she craved for..

it was too late at night they both refused to go till morning. they both slept on bed while i slept on the cold tile cheesy

I sha miss "Mora"
Lies. I smell lies. Adonbilivit
Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jul 31, 2021
BKsoul:
Lies. I smell lies. Adonbilivit
Seriously it's the truth. What will i gain for lying?
Shit happened after my final exam
Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by luizpippo(m): 2:56am On Aug 01, 2021
Enyimbafc:
A neighbour of a girl i taught i was dating told me that this girl na real hoe,but i did not believe him because she is a choir leader in our church,until one day around 9pm the neighbour called me that i should come she has bring a new guy,immediately i arrived i went straight to her door but it was locked but their is a hole opening at the door when i peeped CHAI... this guy was fucking her doggy recklessily and she was moaning loud like slut which she is.And this guy abi na boy fucking her so was a drummer in that church and she senior him with 5yrs.I recorded everything on my phone,but from that moment i started banging her mercilesly till she become pregnant,i denied the pregnancy by showing her the sex video with the drummer boy.I told that bitch i can't father a bastard right in her face.She say's she will commit suicide if i don't take responsibility of the pregnancy,I told her babe u are free to DIE.

I am wondering how you managed to record them via the keyboard.
Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by Nobody: 6:46am On Aug 01, 2021
SmellySperm:

Seriously it's the truth. What will i gain for lying?
Shit happened after my final exam
i will never stop disturbing you... Next time... You no go find my wahala.
Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 01, 2021
BKsoul:
cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by Pumpumking: 11:23am On Aug 02, 2021
BKsoul:

^^^somebody need to call a mental health doctor...quick.
Why do u keep harasing inocent people including my sef nah?
dint u play with toys as a kid kid? Shame!! undecided

SmellySperm:, bro: BKsoul i snot ok. Please beware
Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by Babssoo(m): 12:35pm On Aug 02, 2021
Enyimbafc:
hmmm na from the hole you take do the recording? grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 02, 2021
Pumpumking:

^^^somebody need to call a mental health doctor...quick.
Why do u keep harasing inocent people including my sef nah?
dint u play with toys as a kid kid? Shame!! undecided

SmellySperm:, bro: BKsoul i snot ok. Please beware
Thanks for the update bro. I've Always suspected same.
She needs a psychiatrist cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by Magnanimous101(m): 1:14pm On Aug 02, 2021
na2016:

Her reaction should have given you this clue already. The same applies if you ask a close friend if he or she does a particular thing and the next thing, they get angry...
No there is always an exception to everything in life,if you joke with me or ask me anything jokingly or seriously and I get angry then you should know I don't like it buh I won't be caught overreacting
Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 02, 2021
SmellySperm:

Thanks for the update bro. I've Always suspected same.
She needs a psychiatrist cheesy
iya e ma need psychiatrist.. omo ofo
Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by na2016: 5:38pm On Aug 02, 2021
Magnanimous101:
No there is always an exception to everything in life,if you joke with me or ask me anything jokingly or seriously and I get angry then you should know I don't like it buh I won't be caught overreacting

I know there are exceptions to things but the example I gave mostly happens.[/b]

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise. / Photos From The Beautiful Nairalander's Wedding / Lady Narrates How Her Life Improved After Quitting Prostitution For Paying Less

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.