Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

I Have Just Been Scammed!!!! - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Have Just Been Scammed!!!! (46968 Views)

I Have Just N443 In My Bank Account - Kingtblakhoc Cries Out After Bail / Have You Ever Been Scammed? Share Your Experience!! / How To Retrieve Your Money After You Have Been Scammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Just Been Scammed!!!! by lekki1444: 12:06pm On Mar 27, 2021
NetValueFX:

You are kid who knows nothing about little. Just go and suckle
stop typing gibberish. go get an education so you can learn how to type proper english angry
Re: I Have Just Been Scammed!!!! by Olayinka8793(m): 12:07pm On Mar 27, 2021
dairykidd:

My brother u want solution to the issue contact ur bank/ acct officer not someone claiming captain save em'. Avoid wahala. Oya ask him how he plans to do it. He will take u to WhatsApp. Na there job start. Before u know ur paying for strange fees then when they clean u out u come here and start all over again. Do the right thinh always. Follow the right chanel. You never can tell shouldn't be used by a man who knows what he's doing. That's for kids and uncertain individuals. Be guided
well you have a point. Desperation could make one do things would ordinarily not contemplate. I mean things like indirectly begging a stranger for reimbursement. In my case l am presently desperate to recover the money cos it is virtual all there was in my account and worse thing is l am presently jobless.
Trust me, I have visited the bank to complain and filled all sorts of forms including charge back form, even tried to embarrassed them on twitter by tagging CBN handle and asking them to resolve my case but so far they we're just playing me like ball and giving silly excuses of we are sorry, kindly wait for us to investigate.
It is being over a month now.
If the guy l quoted for reimbursement turns out to be a scammer, he will met my account empty as l have less than #230 remaining in it.
Re: I Have Just Been Scammed!!!! by wallarwallar(m): 12:07pm On Mar 27, 2021
Which 1 be all hin generation.. No be dem scam u now and y u want create more problem.. hw @ u even sure d guy might be member of ur family and u don put anode curse upon urself unknowingly.. No wonder generational curses plenty like dis na una dey cause am.. Curse d person wey scam u and nt his family
Re: I Have Just Been Scammed!!!! by Wholegeria: 12:09pm On Mar 27, 2021
BasaReigns:

Report your stupidity as well to God

1 bottle for you grin
Re: I Have Just Been Scammed!!!! by Olayinka8793(m): 12:09pm On Mar 27, 2021
SweetCunt97:
Does d guy look like father Christmas to you? Rubbish
He doesn't look like father Christmas. But wait it is not Christmas time yet so why should he?
Rubbish.
Re: I Have Just Been Scammed!!!! by zedegit: 12:11pm On Mar 27, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:
I know I know...trust me I am always so careful, today was just different...this scammer will forever feel these pains of mine! Tonight I’ll report the scammer to God...all his generations will suffer for this!

What if your grand father did wrong and someone cursed his lineage which includes you. You will be happy to suffer for his crime, I suppose.
Re: I Have Just Been Scammed!!!! by Lilpen3758: 12:13pm On Mar 27, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:
Seriously, I’m just trying to concentrate...I can’t even think of anything...I can’t even tell my dad this! I disturbed him so much to send back the money, only if I had known...if I had known! With the tears in my eyes, that scammer will never know peace!
Just smoke some weed and relax that's how i calm myself
Re: I Have Just Been Scammed!!!! by wallarwallar(m): 12:14pm On Mar 27, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:
I know I know...trust me I am always so careful, today was just different...this scammer will forever feel these pains of mine! Tonight I’ll report the scammer to God...all his generations will suffer for this!

Which 1 be all hin generation.. No be dem scam u now and y u want create more problem.. hw @ u even sure d guy might be member of ur family and u don put anode curse upon urself unknowingly.. No wonder generational curses plenty like dis na una dey cause am.. Curse d person wey scam u and nt his family[/quote]
Re: I Have Just Been Scammed!!!! by SirMichael1: 12:14pm On Mar 27, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:
Madam leave God out of your stupidity. Didn't you say your god warned you? Why didn't you heed? Now you want God to punish his generation over what they know naught of? If you're told that you're suffering from a curse that was placed on your generation because your forefather stole someone's money, what will be your reply? Won't you wonder how damn well it is your business? Leave his generation out of your stupidity and face the scammer alone.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Just Been Scammed!!!! by zedegit: 12:16pm On Mar 27, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:
Second number ; +234 818 048 4586

See you answering a dick " Ma".

They actually did the "reset" though, technically speaking.

Do you still recall what happens when you reset your phone?
Re: I Have Just Been Scammed!!!! by Wholegeria: 12:16pm On Mar 27, 2021
Duplexxx:
First of all You are a Mugu

You deserve a heavy slap from me

Slaaaaaaaaaaaap

You are reading comments here everyday how people where scanned you can even pick corrections you are a fool of nothing

You will still be scam bigger

Nonsense

I bottle for you grin
Re: I Have Just Been Scammed!!!! by lekki1444: 12:18pm On Mar 27, 2021
NetValueFX:

You are kid who knows nothing about little. Just go and suckle
nigga what happened to you as a baby to make you this callous ? did your mother mistakenly drop you on the floor and you landed with your head ?
Re: I Have Just Been Scammed!!!! by Wholegeria: 12:24pm On Mar 27, 2021
AdaNri1:
I think op is lying in the hope that kind people will be touched and send money. Time stamp on phone says this conversation happened within a minute. Time stamp on messages says first screen 10:31, second screenshot 15:51. Even the time of account debit is different. I’m so wary of sob stories.

Too much wisdom grin
Re: I Have Just Been Scammed!!!! by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 12:27pm On Mar 27, 2021
Thank You Sooooooooooo Much everyone! God bless you all sooooooo muchhhhh!!!!
The insults and rebukes were needed, so next time I don’t act stupidly!

The Calls, Messages from concerned friends...ohhhh I’m extremely grateful! Total strangers caring this much about me is amazing!!!!!

A Special thanks to @ilofy ooooooooo!!!!! Honestly, I’m still trying to digest this! He sent me some money to support and help me!!!! Like wooooooow!!! May God Almighty bless you so much sir! Some other good samaritans have also reached out to help me! God bless you all so much!!! I’d never take this for granted!!!!!

God bless you all!!!!

Nairaland is Family!!!!
Re: I Have Just Been Scammed!!!! by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 12:29pm On Mar 27, 2021
Wholegeria:

Too much wisdom grin
I hope you don’t go through this...with all the evidence attached, you still have to agree with that poster. It is well.
Re: I Have Just Been Scammed!!!! by adonainana: 12:30pm On Mar 27, 2021
Dont wanna sound arrogant, but i dont think anyone can scam me in this nigeria

Sometimes i find all this send your card details, OTP, all these stuff funny

Even car scams or romance

I dont know why it has never worked on me and I dont think it can ever work on me

1 Like

Re: I Have Just Been Scammed!!!! by Wholegeria: 12:30pm On Mar 27, 2021
Jaykay33:
If what u just told us is true and u typed this write up ur self then you are an educated illiterate.

Well said grin

1 Like

Re: I Have Just Been Scammed!!!! by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 27, 2021
Virgohills:
I almost lost my money too, this one is gtbank. But I suspected so I already moved 27k out of the account I left 800naira there. At that point when i gave him all the details he asked, he debited me of the 800naira in the account I just laughed

I hope you reported him at his bank
Re: I Have Just Been Scammed!!!! by Wholegeria: 12:34pm On Mar 27, 2021
Karleb:

You are a very foolish girl!

You sent out OTP to another fellow who has your card details. No wonder they say women have fish brain.

I pulled out of a deal recently because the fellow was looking for means to withdraw without OTP, it's obviously a scam. I mean, who does not know that?

Only the stupid OP grin
Re: I Have Just Been Scammed!!!! by lekki1444: 12:35pm On Mar 27, 2021
adonainana:
Dont wanna sound arrogant, but i dont think anyone can scam me in this nigeria

Sometimes i find all this send your card details, OTP, all these stuff funny

Even car scams or romance

I dont know why it has never worked on me and I dont think it can ever work on me

lol this nigga is ignorant. you ever been to the hospital for fever or rash and they tell you you have staphylococcus and the injection costs 25000 naira. or you get gonorrhea and they charge you 50k to cure it ? abi you think say scam na until one jobman for twitter swindle your akant ? cheesy cheesy cheesy
every human can be scammed. even you buying your girlfriend 100k bone dry weave is you getting scammed cheesy cheesy
leave matter my brother, everbody is getting scammed everyday in one way or the other

1 Like

Re: I Have Just Been Scammed!!!! by Wholegeria: 12:36pm On Mar 27, 2021
ENIGMATIC2023:
You are a certified fool

Well certified grin
Re: I Have Just Been Scammed!!!! by linconby: 12:39pm On Mar 27, 2021
You must have enter wrong Zenith Twitter account, there a lot fake twitter account. Is the twitter verified. If it verified one , you can lodge your complain .

1 Like

Re: I Have Just Been Scammed!!!! by adonainana: 12:39pm On Mar 27, 2021
lekki1444:
lol this nigga is ignorant. you ever been to the hospital for fever or rash and they tell you you have staphylococcus and the injection costs 25000 naira. or you get gonorrhea and they charge you 50k to cure it ? abi you think say scam na until one jobman for twitter swindle your akant ? cheesy cheesy cheesy
every human can be scammed. even you buying your girlfriend 100k bone dry weave is you getting scammed cheesy cheesy
leave matter my brother, everbody is getting scammed everyday in one way or the other

Your examples are paying for a service that you eventually get, it is not Fraud, buying hair for a gf ( you chose to buy the hair for whatever price it is being sold )

It is a scam after you have paid for the hair or the injection and they run away with your money and you dont get what you paid for

I repeat nobody in this nigeria can do all thesed G boy or yahoo boys scam on me even on to land matter gan self

I know what i am saying and i know what i know
Re: I Have Just Been Scammed!!!! by Wholegeria: 12:45pm On Mar 27, 2021
Qorks:
Five content writers are needed to join a highly productive content writing team.

You will be paid One Million Naira

If you like to write articles and get paid for writing then this team/project is for you.

This opportunity is open to both experienced and new content writers.
The.

Project Details : Content Writing For New and Experienced Content Writers

To signify your interest, send a message to

0 8 0 8 6 3 7 3 0 1 2

Oga scamming writers no dey tire you. undecided Abi you never received the curse to your grave? Well, na your hustle. 99 days for the thief one day for the owner. grin
Re: I Have Just Been Scammed!!!! by Dharniel600(m): 12:50pm On Mar 27, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:
I know I know...trust me I am always so careful, today was just different...this scammer will forever feel these pains of mine! Tonight I’ll report the scammer to God.
report which scammer to God? You don loose guard be say you don loose guard. God was trying to protect you from been scammed but you were not observant enough. I'm hopeful you will overcome the pain soon. Life goes on, better days ahead
Re: I Have Just Been Scammed!!!! by iddonla: 12:51pm On Mar 27, 2021
AdaNri1:
What if this person is actually lying? What if they weren’t even scammed? That they’re just making these claims so someone in Nairaland will send them money. Who doesn’t know that OTP is for transactions?
I may be wrong though but this is my first instinct with this story.

You sha wan spoil that aunty hussle..

she will add you to her imaginary scammer she want to curse

1 Like

Re: I Have Just Been Scammed!!!! by lekki1444: 12:52pm On Mar 27, 2021
adonainana:

Your examples are paying for a service that you eventually get, it is not Fraud, buying hair for a gf ( you chose to buy the hair for whatever price it is being sold )

It is a scam after you have paid for the hair or the injection and they run away with your money and you dont get what you paid for

I repeat nobody in this nigeria can do all thesed G boy or yahoo boys scam on me even on to land matter gan self

I know what i am saying and i know what i know
so you think people need your consent to scam you ? somebody can hack into your computer and find all your sensitive documents if you are the type to keep such on your computer and then before you know it you get alert that 50,000 has left your akant. bbrother no human is above scamming. when someone emphatically says they cannot be scammed ? that statement is a weakness . now if you say i am aware that i can be scammed but i take proactive steps to tighten up any loopholes ? then thats a smart man. its a stupid man that will say i can never be scammed. in that statement is weakness

2 Likes

Re: I Have Just Been Scammed!!!! by Wholegeria: 12:55pm On Mar 27, 2021
lekki1444:
you nigerian negros are just callous and crazy and i am learning that the way to treat you nigerians is with brutality and contempt. i mean look at all the insults a victim of scam who is hurting is getting from you brutish nigerian negros ? you think every 200 million nigerian has been told about this scam before ? you think every nigerian is aware of this scam ? you think every nigerian has a TV and watches warning bulletins by banks on TV ? listen no matter how much campaign is done to enlighten people about scams at most the message will only get to 50 percent of the population. the other 50 percent are either too busy or live in rural areas etc to get the message. i mean I consider myself an enlightened fellow but i fell for this exact same scam where i gave the scammer my OTP as he requested and in my case this was simply because i was not familiar with what an OTP was. i had lived almost all my life out of this country and then moved back into it and opened a zenith account and had no idea what an OTP was or that you shouldnt give it out to strangers. and so my point is not everyone is aware of these messages. and as such there will always be victims. fortunately for me the guy only took 1000 naira

You must be a simpleton and a semi-iliterate for being scammed that way too grin
Re: I Have Just Been Scammed!!!! by lekki1444: 12:57pm On Mar 27, 2021
Wholegeria:

You must be a simpleton and a semi-iliterate for being scammed that way too grin
well i was a simpleton and semi illiterate with regards to the nigerian banking system. but i am learning everyday.
Re: I Have Just Been Scammed!!!! by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 27, 2021
Olayinka8793:
well you have a point. Desperation could make one do things would ordinarily not contemplate. I mean things like indirectly begging a stranger for reimbursement. In my case l am presently desperate to recover the money cos it is virtual all there was in my account and worse thing is l am presently jobless.
Trust me, I have visited the bank to complain and filled all sorts of forms including charge back form, even tried to embarrassed them on twitter by tagging CBN handle and asking them to resolve my case but so far they we're just playing me like ball and giving silly excuses of we are sorry, kindly wait for us to investigate.
It is being over a month now.
If the guy l quoted for reimbursement turns out to be a scammer, he will met my account empty as l have less than #230 remaining in it.
I understand sha.. but wtv u do don't send a penny and don't disclose vital info. Maybe u should forget the money. Its lost already. E nor easy right now no mean say e nor go pure again. Good luck bro
Re: I Have Just Been Scammed!!!! by candygist: 1:04pm On Mar 27, 2021
Nigerian Girls and their fish Brain. Anyways, sorry.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Teenage Girls Rescued From Kidnappers In Rivers State (Photos) / Man Killed By Armed Robbers On Okene-Lokoja Highway / Nigerian Guy Shares Video Of Men Committing Suicide In China After Losing Bets.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.