Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,053 members, 7,814,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

I Have Just Been Scammed!!!! - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Have Just Been Scammed!!!! (46960 Views)

I Have Just N443 In My Bank Account - Kingtblakhoc Cries Out After Bail / Have You Ever Been Scammed? Share Your Experience!! / How To Retrieve Your Money After You Have Been Scammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Just Been Scammed!!!! by macrodata(m): 1:06pm On Mar 27, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:
I know I know...trust me I am always so careful, today was just different...this scammer will forever feel these pains of mine! Tonight I’ll report the scammer to God.
Also take the time to ask for common sense. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: I Have Just Been Scammed!!!! by AMvanquish: 1:10pm On Mar 27, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:
I know I know...trust me I am always so careful, today was just different...this scammer will forever feel these pains of mine! Tonight I’ll report the scammer to God.

Report him very well... No peace for the wicked bastard. Sorry.

1 Like

Re: I Have Just Been Scammed!!!! by Wholegeria: 1:11pm On Mar 27, 2021
iddonla:

You sha wan spoil that aunty hussle..

she will add you to her imaginary scammer she want to curse

You're louding the volume grin
Re: I Have Just Been Scammed!!!! by id911(m): 1:17pm On Mar 27, 2021
Too many fraudulent and evil people in this country. And na them dey full religious centres pass, hypocrites! OP sorry but u self no try at all.

1 Like

Re: I Have Just Been Scammed!!!! by emonis88: 1:37pm On Mar 27, 2021
don't ever give out ur card details n what should ve raised d red flag was for them asking u to send d OTP sent to u, cus d is only for u, n on no condition should any other person know it. sorry eh! sometimes it happens to d best of us.

Re: I Have Just Been Scammed!!!! by Owologbo(m): 1:39pm On Mar 27, 2021
Punalizzy919:

scammers everywhere

i sell old facebook accounts at cheap rates call or whatsapp 0 9 0 8 3 3 5 4 9 5 0
who are your buyers if not scammers?

3 Likes

Re: I Have Just Been Scammed!!!! by Xtianvic(m): 1:48pm On Mar 27, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:
I’m in so much tears right now!!!! Look at me just trying to do my business, and I just got scammed! Oh God tried to stop me but I wasn’t conscious enough!

It started with my card being declined and I reached out to Zenith bank on Twitter. I was told you add up a number on WhatsApp to chat with their customer care. I did and everything looked professional, honestly I had no idea that I was about to be scammed!

The scammer asked for my card details which I told him no, but he assured me that he is not a scammer. I sent it, but the card still didn’t work so I transferred my money to my dad’s account hoping to use his card, but the customer care kept disturbing me that they want to help me resolve it. I had to beg my dad to transfer back but he kept forgetting to transfer back and I was pissed!!!! I kept calling for hours till he finally did tonight and the customer care wiped off my account after I sent the OTP codes to him foolishly, thinking I was chatting with their staff!

After my account got wiped off, it was then I realized the mention on my Twitter was from a dorm account on Twitter!

I am in so much pains guys!

Scammers why did you do this to us?

Tell me, if something bad befalls your family will you be happy

I take all the blame...I have always been a security conscious person, but today .....

Please learn from my mistake.

I’m in so much tears right now.
YOU CAN STILL RECOVER YOUR MONEY
https://www.nairaland.com/6108474/duped-whatsapp-tv-how-recovered
Xilsbridalhouse

Re: I Have Just Been Scammed!!!! by GOOOGLE504(m): 1:54pm On Mar 27, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
These useless scammers will never stop scamming, one day monkey will go to the market without coming back

@op you have to be more careful this time around, the scam in that country is too much, I also lost 700k few years ago to a stupid scammer, this is why am always conscious of what I do these days, I won't repeat the silly mistake I made back then, thank God your own money isn't up to mine, because you would have felt it deeply..

Mine was a loss of around 200k in total. Anybody that does not wisen up in this country will be severely dealt with and the banks are not on ur side. Trust me, the banks are on the side of the scammer (or so it always seems)

3 Likes

Re: I Have Just Been Scammed!!!! by BSF: 1:57pm On Mar 27, 2021
GOOOGLE504:

Mine was a loss of around 200k in total. Anybody that does not wisen up in this country will be severely dealt with and the banks are not on ur side. Trust me, the banks are on the side of the scammer (or so it always seems)

Nigerian Banks are on the side of the scammer. - That is 100% true!

1 Like

Re: I Have Just Been Scammed!!!! by TheFalcons: 1:59pm On Mar 27, 2021
Nbotee:
Why would U make d mistake of giving out ur card details to anyone whether bank staff or not?? Even if na bank MD video call me ask me for my details, he will have to invite me to the bank personally

Mad oh grin
Re: I Have Just Been Scammed!!!! by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 27, 2021
lekki1444:
nigga what happened to you as a baby to make you this callous ? did your mother mistakenly drop you on the floor and you landed with your head ?
Lol... Send your account number let me drop you urgent 2k. You obviously need to eat.
Re: I Have Just Been Scammed!!!! by freeman67: 2:01pm On Mar 27, 2021
Some little due diligence could help us. Except if the you are not using an android or IOS phone. The number your posted +234 701 382 3667 is clearly indicated on true caller as Ebuka Scammer meaning he is even a guy disguised as a lady.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Just Been Scammed!!!! by opeey(m): 2:04pm On Mar 27, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:
I’m in so much tears right now!!!! Look at me just trying to do my business, and I just got scammed! Oh God tried to stop me but I wasn’t conscious enough!

It started with my card being declined and I reached out to Zenith bank on Twitter. I was told you add up a number on WhatsApp to chat with their customer care. I did and everything looked professional, honestly I had no idea that I was about to be scammed!

The scammer asked for my card details which I told him no, but he assured me that he is not a scammer. I sent it, but the card still didn’t work so I transferred my money to my dad’s account hoping to use his card, but the customer care kept disturbing me that they want to help me resolve it. I had to beg my dad to transfer back but he kept forgetting to transfer back and I was pissed!!!! I kept calling for hours till he finally did tonight and the customer care wiped off my account after I sent the OTP codes to him foolishly, thinking I was chatting with their staff!

After my account got wiped off, it was then I realized the mention on my Twitter was from a dorm account on Twitter!

I take all the blame...I have always been a security conscious person, but today .....

Why do such mistake.. I tagged everyone complaining about zenith bank service yesterday not to transact business with @zenithbank__2 on twitter that it is a scam. I noticed when I message 07013823667 on WhatsApp telling to send otp to him.. I didn't send it. He had to block me.. immediately I called him out on twitter.. pls always verify bank twitter handle well b4 tagging them or better still drop a dm
Re: I Have Just Been Scammed!!!! by BadEnglish(m): 2:05pm On Mar 27, 2021
this OP mumu sha
Re: I Have Just Been Scammed!!!! by yeman1(m): 2:14pm On Mar 27, 2021
Scammers full everywhere... That was how I wanted to buy PS3 console and d scammer asked me to send money so that he can send it to me through bus but I insisted. I said I wanna see you and buy it ,, then he gave me fake address in Eko hotel to meet. But switch off his phone when I was about to get there .
Re: I Have Just Been Scammed!!!! by gly(m): 2:30pm On Mar 27, 2021
So sorry for your loss OP.
Dear all, let us also be careful when using POS especially when buying PMS (at the filling station), some fraudsters parading themselves as fuel attendants snap CARD serial number and the three digit Security code at the other side.
May God save us from them!!!

1 Like

Re: I Have Just Been Scammed!!!! by nicerichard05: 2:40pm On Mar 27, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:

I am so sorry abt ur loss, for 29k to be this painful to u dis much dat means u dnt have enough in ur acct. I am nt blaming u, neither am I am in support of wat u did, buh den u have learnt ur lesson. Send me a PM lemme send you a lil token. God bless you

1 Like

Re: I Have Just Been Scammed!!!! by Tobest94: 2:40pm On Mar 27, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:
Seriously, I’m just trying to concentrate...I can’t even think of anything...I can’t even tell my dad this! I disturbed him so much to send back the money, only if I had known...if I had known! With the tears in my eyes, that scammer will never know peace!
sorry, just take heart and stop thinking about it.. the more you think, the more you’ll be hurt

1 Like

Re: I Have Just Been Scammed!!!! by simplesearch: 2:40pm On Mar 27, 2021
Human being are always vulnerable as far as earthly things are concern, infact @OP thank God it wasn't more than that but know for such that this may not be the end to your vulnerability. This is why I always pity people who glory so much in their self made perfection and do not trust in the Lord.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Just Been Scammed!!!! by sharone21(f): 2:45pm On Mar 27, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:

Cry no more....ALL scammers DESERVE any fate that befalls them even if na short life.
Since they have no mercy, go mountain and pray laying hand on that twitter message of the scammer, e no go do scam again....Pray too for God to restore u fully.
It will NEVER be well with any scammer online and offline. A-M-E-N!!!

1 Like

Re: I Have Just Been Scammed!!!! by ThatFairGuy1: 2:50pm On Mar 27, 2021
Yet one drunkard from Benin is always here showing the world he's proud to be a cyber armed robber
Re: I Have Just Been Scammed!!!! by lereinter(m): 3:05pm On Mar 27, 2021
You don't know the meaning of otp

Or

You didn't read the accompanying information of an otp

It's sad
Re: I Have Just Been Scammed!!!! by Shukushaka: 3:05pm On Mar 27, 2021
You mumunly gave out the otp in this 21st century,what was you expecting?

The scammer now transferred the money to his sportybet account. I think efcc should look into sportybet their platform aids scammers.
Re: I Have Just Been Scammed!!!! by mmadu4: 3:12pm On Mar 27, 2021
let us all contribute 1 k each for her so we can help her out this type of things can cause depression and make a person commit suicide

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Lady Enters One Chance In Abuja, She Was Robbed Of Her Bag, Phone & Was Beaten / Teenage Girls Rescued From Kidnappers In Rivers State (Photos) / Man Killed By Armed Robbers On Okene-Lokoja Highway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.