Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply (12687 Views)

How One Useless Redpill Is begging for my Contact In My Prison (screenshots) / I Took A Walk Into My Prison Today And Here Is What Went Down / A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by Mhimi007(m): 7:23pm On Mar 27, 2021
so madam since you've been looking for private messages the next one you're gonna get is gonna be from Barstanley055@gmail.com and he's already suggesting that damages should be around 150 hope you have enough
Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by Mhimi007(m): 7:27pm On Mar 27, 2021
richmond500:
ur first comment on the thread calling her a bitch made many of us felt u are a redpiller, cos that's what they do, both the Redhill gang and feminist geng... Insult people upandan.

Anyway, its no problem sending a PM, the girl is just an Idi0t for making this public, nothing wrong in ur choice of sending a PM and ur intentions of sending it isn't known, and I believed most people who send PM just want to make friends, like hell will I send a PM to a lady in another state entirely because of kpekus, girls never finish for my state and my LGA na.
Just stop stressing the issue, ppl just wanna make fun of u, they know its normal sending a PM and I see it as a normal thing, na the sending of dick I no fit understand
but the cunt(thats her name)person insulted me first but its cool im sorry for calling her a bitch I'm really sorry
but heaven knows i really wanted to take that lady to court
Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by richmond500: 7:28pm On Mar 27, 2021
Michelle55:

Let's assume you accidentally sent her a pm, so what? Would you let that take away your piece of mind?
I know how it feels to be accused wrongly okay, just let it go.. Whoever that wants to take it serious can as well go to bank with it.
Let her enjoy her few hours fame and everything will return to normalcy.
Stop proving yourself to anyone.. You know in your heart that you didn't send her the pm knowingly then that's enough conviction you need to move forward.
I see no reason why he keeps defending himself, I have received a lot of PM on NL from both gender and I never see it as a big deal, the girl just wan to act stupid and thanks to guys who go ahead insulting and bodyshaming ladies, people like Mhimi007 can't even send PM in peace because of the stupid thing called redpillers and feminism

1 Like

Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by Froshloaded: 7:28pm On Mar 27, 2021
Wahala be like email cheesy

1 Like

Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by richmond500: 7:30pm On Mar 27, 2021
Froshloaded:
Wahala be like email cheesy
e no deh hard to send grin

5 Likes

Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by Cutehector(m): 7:31pm On Mar 27, 2021
Zzor:
I don't like what she's doing, I cherish people's privacy very much but she's just having fun sha.Her own no even reach anywhere sef lol
awwn, sweet girl

1 Like

Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by PAWG(m): 7:35pm On Mar 27, 2021
This one weak me o shocked
Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by Ikea81: 7:35pm On Mar 27, 2021
who be this olosho sef?
Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by Cutehector(m): 7:36pm On Mar 27, 2021
Ikea81:
who be this olosho sef?
na guy dey operate the acc
Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by Mhimi007(m): 7:37pm On Mar 27, 2021
richmond500:
I see no reason why he keeps defending himself, I have received a lot of PM on NL from both gender and I never see it as a big deal, the girl just wan to act stupid and thanks to guys who go ahead insulting and bodyshaming ladies, people like Mhimi007 can't even send PM in peace because of the stupid thing called redpillers and feminism
I'm not defending myself anymore...you received PMs and you acted mature towards your messages but look at the one that I wasn't even aware of like it's not even in my mail see how it is...and i don't bodyshame women I don't insult women I barely comment on posts on NL except Atheistandproud's gallary,Explorer's page and Royal black thats all...and yea I can't send a PM again after all this drama but I kinda like the drama sha and the good thing is even after all this saga I still won't unfollow
Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by AwesomeStormy00(m): 7:37pm On Mar 27, 2021
SweetCunt97:
In other words average Nigerians here are illiterates abi?

@SweetCunt97 no vex abeg didn't mean it in a nasty way. #peace
Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by Bennysam: 7:39pm On Mar 27, 2021
Jeon:

pig get out with ur chubby funny looking babyfat face. nah your type dy disgrace themselves.
Even you mosquito is talking, laugh wan ke me
Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by AwesomeStormy00(m): 7:40pm On Mar 27, 2021
richmond500:

Well said bro, God bless you sir. You see and look at things from both side. 3 gbosa for you bros.
Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by Brightdude007: 7:41pm On Mar 27, 2021
Honestly see nothing wrong sending a pm to a lady I find attractive, its a pity I havent found any here. Till then, won't hesitate
Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by Michelle55: 7:44pm On Mar 27, 2021
richmond500:
You won't see them here oh but just create a topic on how Nigerian girls are useless, fiam they will all appear. cheesy I dey wait for them, sambisa forest is calling them.
Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by Casalindal(f): 7:44pm On Mar 27, 2021
Mhimi007:
so madam since you've been looking for private messages the next one you're gonna get is gonna be from Barstanley055@gmail.com and he's already suggesting that damages should be around 150 hope you have enough

Are you ready for this fight because you will make me come hard on you. And just so we are clear here on one thing, your chat and message are here with me I will keep dropping them one by one. And for those insulting and calling me name, well I will not rise a bone in replying anyone of you. I fought for my place here on this forum. Yes I have been call names but here and also in public, I have been embarrassed by Nairaland men when the see me or come across me in malls here in Abuja. I don’t just make noise I back them up with receipt... I have dm and mail from almost 4000 men here and 2500 with their dick so don’t play with me cassalinda is not that girl. Bye

4 Likes

Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by Michelle55: 7:46pm On Mar 27, 2021
Mhimi007:
value your peace of mind true...thank you very much ma'am i really really do appreciate it
Uwc.. Just be happy!
Don't take anything been said here to heart okay.
Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by PAWG(m): 7:49pm On Mar 27, 2021
Mhimi007:
and I'm saying I've never sent a mail even this year except to jeff which everyone knows as Atheistandproud...he quit whatsapp and I wanted to check on him that is all

Guy eat a humble pie, you’re beginning to look annoying

1 Like

Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by PrinceCharmiing(m): 7:52pm On Mar 27, 2021
Mhimi007:
I'm not defending myself anymore...you received PMs and you acted mature towards your messages but look at the one that I wasn't even aware of like it's not even in my mail see how it is...and i don't bodyshame women I don't insult women I barely comment on posts on NL except Atheistandproud's gallary,Explorer's page and Royal black thats all...and yea I can't send a PM again after all this drama but I kinda like the drama sha and the good thing is even after all this saga I still won't unfollow

my gee, just say its a mistake and let's move on.
Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by HopeVictor(m): 7:58pm On Mar 27, 2021
Casalindal:

Are you ready for this fight because you will make me come hard on you. And just so we are clear here on one thing, your chat and message are here with me I will keep dropping them one by one. And for those insulting and calling me name, well I will not rise a bone in replying anyone of you. I fought for my place here on this forum. Yes I have been call names but here and also in public, I have been embarrassed by Nairaland men when the see me or come across me in malls here in Abuja. I don’t just make noise I back them up with receipt... I have dm and mail from almost 4000 men here and 2500 with their dick so don’t play with me cassalinda is not that girl. Bye
Those people sending you pictures of their dick are not mentally sound..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by Pweetyccee(f): 8:01pm On Mar 27, 2021
Mizwalterz:

sorry bro, but your name is on the list.

Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by Pweetyccee(f): 8:04pm On Mar 27, 2021
Evolutionlove:

You ehn........grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by Chummynoni(m): 8:07pm On Mar 27, 2021
hiss* thread for under 16 *outta here*

1 Like

Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by richmond500: 8:13pm On Mar 27, 2021
Casalindal:

4000 men? Anty stop lying na.
BTW, what u did is so childish and immature coming from a lady who claimed she's married.

5 Likes

Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by wiseone28: 8:15pm On Mar 27, 2021
Casalindal:

Did you say 2500 dicks?

Whose own is your favorite.

Is Mhimi007 own red, brown, yellow, chocolate..

long or short.

Big cap or flat?

1 Like

Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by richmond500: 8:16pm On Mar 27, 2021
wiseone28:
Did you say 2500 dicks?
Whose own is your favorite.
hahahaha werey

1 Like

Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by beauty7: 8:39pm On Mar 27, 2021
Casalindal:
Take a look at your men still waiting for a reply in my prison

My own is about 50 men.
Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by Pweetyccee(f): 8:52pm On Mar 27, 2021
Lol wahala no dey finish for nairaland grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by daddymummy(m): 8:55pm On Mar 27, 2021
I challenge any lady to show evidence that I have ever sent her a DM on Nairaland and I will give her N100,000.
This my post is the evidence and you can sue me if you provide evidence but I don't give you the money.
In fact such a girl doesn't exist here because I don't send PM to any lady and I will never do that because I respect myself.

I will open a thread to throw this challenge on women here.

You see what I have been warning men about here.

When I talk,men see me as their enemy.

Now they have disgraced them and they will continue to disgrace them.

When I say that men should also show women that they (the men) are also important sexually, men would react by calling me names. They see me as an enemy who is out to stop them from enjoying their shame.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by daddymummy(m): 8:56pm On Mar 27, 2021
Casalindal:
Take a look at your men still waiting for a reply in my prison

I challenge any lady to show evidence that I have ever sent her a DM on Nairaland and I will give her N100,000.
This my post is the evidence and you can sue me if you provide evidence but I don't give you the money.
In fact such a girl doesn't exist here because I don't send PM to any lady and I will never do that because I respect myself.

When I say that men should also show women that they (the men) are also important sexually, men would react by calling me names. They see me as an enemy who is out to stop them from enjoying their shame.

1 Like

Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 27, 2021
daddymummy:

Gbamsolutely....I can never be caught in this web grin

1 Like

Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 27, 2021
AwesomeStormy00:

@SonOfAfonja thank you for taking your time to explain the screenshot to me. #respect.

Bros aint insulting anyone ooo dont be offended sir e ma binu ejoor. #peace

Bro no hard feelings...it’s all love wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Heavy Backside!!! Actress Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves On Instagram (photos) / 5 Ways To Know That He Wants To Make You His Baby Mama / Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.