Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply (12670 Views)

How One Useless Redpill Is begging for my Contact In My Prison (screenshots) / I Took A Walk Into My Prison Today And Here Is What Went Down / A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by HopeVictor(m): 6:26pm On Mar 27, 2021
SweetCunt97:
Ive got very important people on mine so i cant even expose them.
At least your wise. You can't expose your customers na..

12 Likes

Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by Mhimi007(m): 6:27pm On Mar 27, 2021
AwesomeStormy00:

@Mhimi007 and others stop wasting your time trying to defend yourself. Average members here do not know the difference between sending email and following people. Please let them believe what they want to believe how i wish Nigerians can think rationally rather than letting prejudice and stereotype to cloud their thinking
somebody finally gets it
Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by Mhimi007(m): 6:28pm On Mar 27, 2021
SweetCunt97:
If i wozz ur dirty smelling lying modafaking mouth now you'll own up to that shii. Typical male wan dey disguise when dem don catch am
and this bitch is

1 Like

Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by HopeVictor(m): 6:28pm On Mar 27, 2021
Mhimi007:
what I see here is "Mhimi007 wants to send you a mail" my palm sweats a lot and my phone "mistouch" whenever it happens like its even happening right now except I use an external keyboard
That's what it shows when you try messaging someone for the first time especially when it's not connected..

5 Likes

Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 27, 2021
Jeon:

commot for here. you want chance me?
Bros, go nack head for wall. angry
I quote you?
Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by Mhimi007(m): 6:31pm On Mar 27, 2021
HopeVictor:

That's what it shows when you try messaging someone for the first time especially when it's not connected..
I might have mostouch as i said BTW you use opera mini too?? you should know how it is
Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by Jeon(f): 6:31pm On Mar 27, 2021
BABYharder:
Bros, go nack head for wall angry I quote you?
that's why your head be like coconut grin

4 Likes

Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 27, 2021
AwesomeStormy00:

@Mhimi007 and others stop wasting your time trying to defend yourself. Average members here do not know the difference between sending email and following people. Please let them believe what they want to believe how i wish Nigerians can think rationally rather than letting prejudice and stereotype to cloud their thinking

You’re the one who doesn’t know the difference. Stop abusing innocent Nigerians...

13 Likes

Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by richmond500: 6:35pm On Mar 27, 2021
Mhimi007:
and this bitch is
Oga stop fighting this battle, u have being defeated.
Its OK, we are all men and sometimes we get triggered grin

My problem is how u guys go about insulting the ladies and calling those that think reasonably SIMPs, ona no get iota of maturity inside ona body.

recently a guy called me a simp just because a lesbian posted her pic and I said her kpekus is being wasted, I just tire for ona sef

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 27, 2021
Jeon:

that's why your head be like coconut grin
At least it's still round unlike yours wey dy like nipple.

Won't reply any other dry mention from you, nipple-headed ediot angry

1 Like

Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by AwesomeStormy00(m): 6:37pm On Mar 27, 2021
SonOfAfonja:

You’re the one who doesn’t know the difference. Stop abusing innocent Nigerians...

Where is the abuse sir? Please tell me or point it out.
Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by SweetCunt97(f): 6:38pm On Mar 27, 2021
Mhimi007:
somebody finally gets it
Lori iro. There's Follow and Mail separately. Even if you click mail by mistake, another page for confirmation will still pop up. Nigga we aint kids. Take ur L in peace

20 Likes

Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by ngoziwrites(f): 6:38pm On Mar 27, 2021
�����������������

LOL�����.

See alpha males oo���

2 Likes

Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by Jeon(f): 6:39pm On Mar 27, 2021
BABYharder:
At least it's still round unlike yours wey dy like nipple.

Won't reply any other dry mention from you, nipple-headed ediot angry
Lolzzz, block head

1 Like

Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by SweetCunt97(f): 6:40pm On Mar 27, 2021
I'll expose mine when i wanna ditch this account. One screenshot cant even contain d mails

1 Like

Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by AwesomeStormy00(m): 6:41pm On Mar 27, 2021
SonOfAfonja:

And if i don't know the difference, are you going to kindly explain it to me that's why it is call a forum. God bless you sir. Put me out of my ignorance sir. And for the record i don't think i abuse anyone in my opinion
Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by SweetCunt97(f): 6:42pm On Mar 27, 2021
AwesomeStormy00:

In other words average Nigerians here are illiterates abi?
Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by AwesomeStormy00(m): 6:48pm On Mar 27, 2021
SweetCunt97:
In other words average Nigerians here are illiterates abi?

Your words not mine. Your opinion not mine. The best you can do explain to me why am not seeing what others are seeing

1 Like

Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by Mhimi007(m): 6:53pm On Mar 27, 2021
richmond500:
Oga stop fighting this battle, u have being defeated.
Its OK, we are all men and sometimes we get triggered grin

My problem is how u guys go about insulting the ladies and calling those that think reasonably SIMPs, ona no get iota of maturity inside ona body.

recently a guy called me a simp just because a lesbian posted her pic and I said her kpekus is being wasted, I just tire for ona sef
okay so sorry for my choice of words but I will try to make this so simple for a stupid child to understand
firstly I didnt send her no message,nah i didn't and if I get triggered as you said I can do better than sending a dick pix to a total stranger loke why would i want you to see my penis on what gain...for me to see your vagina?? no na there are ladies and I mean ladies that could help me out with it(not bragging oo) sending you a picture of my penis wont change or satisfy my urge.
next
I have never insulted a lady any lady (well except this cunt lady that just wanted to fool herself) same wise I have never called or lebelled a guy 'simp' don't even know how the shit works I am a guy and I'm attracted to ladies so does it mean I'm a simp or how does the name works
I have a cousin that is attracted to her own sex...like yea Jessica is a lesbian but that doesn't mean I'll love her less or anything shes my favorite cousin as some of the wildest moments I had in life was with her,but shes a lesbian that doesn't mean she'll be regarded as a wayward person like its who she is and i won't like ever insult Jess cos of her preference and BTW sir tge only way i'll acknowledge defeat is if the judge says so...good evening
Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 27, 2021
AwesomeStormy00:

And if i don't know the difference, are you going to kindly explain it to me that's why it is call a forum. God bless you sir. Put me out of my ignorance sir. And for the record i don't think i abuse anyone in my opinion

The screenshot up there clearly points out he tried to Privately message her...And what you said about Nigerians being irrational in their thinking is insulting.
Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by Michelle55: 6:57pm On Mar 27, 2021
Mhimi007:
okay so sorry for my choice of words but I will try to make this so simple for a stupid child to understand
firstly I didnt send her no message,nah i didn't and if I get triggered as you said I can do better than sending a dick pix to a total stranger loke why would i want you to see my penis on what gain...for me to see your vagina?? no na there are ladies and I mean ladies that could help me out with it(not bragging oo) sending you a picture of my penis wont change or satisfy my urge.
next
I have never insulted a lady any lady (well except this cunt lady that just wanted to fool herself) same wise I have never called or lebelled a guy 'simp' don't even know how the shit works I am a guy and I'm attracted to ladies so does it mean I'm a simp or how does the name works
I have a cousin that is attracted to her own sex...like yea Jessica is a lesbian but that doesn't mean I'll love her less or anything shes my favorite cousin as some of the wildest moments I had in life was with her,but shes a lesbian that doesn't mean she'll be regarded as a wayward person like its who she is and i won't like ever insult Jess cos of her preference and BTW sir tge only way i'll acknowledge defeat is if the judge says so...good evening
Just let it go.. Don't take it too personal. We all know she's a free spirited person and sometimes seeks attention. Don't accord her more of it.
Live and let's live alright.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by Mhimi007(m): 6:57pm On Mar 27, 2021
SweetCunt97:
Lori iro. There's Follow and Mail separately. Even if you click mail by mistake, another page for confirmation will still pop up. Nigga we aint kids. Take ur L in peace
I could have said lemme check oo...but kids are the ones doing this blackmail
Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by Mhimi007(m): 7:01pm On Mar 27, 2021
Michelle55:

Just let it go.. Don't take it too personal. We all know she's a free spirited person and sometimes seeks attention. Don't accord her more of it.
Live and let's live alright.
I really really appreciate you but one thing I don't do is to lie I am an atheist but I know what's good and bad so I also don't want people to use me for ranks no
Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by richmond500: 7:02pm On Mar 27, 2021
Mhimi007:
next
just stop stressing the issue, I never believed u sent a dick though but u sent DM and that is not bad. like what's so bad in sending DM/PM, the only thing is that most of u redpillers insult other people at the slightest provocation and we expect u to not even view ladies status on NL, others sef send her PM but they stress ur own because of the attitude of u redpillers

4 Likes

Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 27, 2021
Jeon:

NO STRESS

zzor the topic is getting hotter than fire.
I don't like what she's doing, I cherish people's privacy very much but she's just having fun sha.Her own no even reach anywhere sef lol

5 Likes

Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by Michelle55: 7:05pm On Mar 27, 2021
Mhimi007:
I really really appreciate you but one thing I don't do is to lie I am an atheist but I know what's good and bad so I also don't want people to use me for ranks no
Let's assume you accidentally sent her a pm, so what? Would you let that take away your piece of mind?
I know how it feels to be accused wrongly okay, just let it go.. Whoever that wants to take it serious can as well go to bank with it.
Let her enjoy her few hours fame and everything will return to normalcy.
Stop proving yourself to anyone.. You know in your heart that you didn't send her the pm knowingly then that's enough conviction you need to move forward.

6 Likes

Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 27, 2021
Casalindal:

Well my husband does
sis pls me too, God will bless you, 6027315640 keystone bank
Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by AwesomeStormy00(m): 7:09pm On Mar 27, 2021
SonOfAfonja:

The screenshot up there clearly points out he tried to Privately message her...And what you said about Nigerians being irrational in their thinking is insulting.

@SonOfAfonja thank you for taking your time to explain the screenshot to me. #respect.

Bros aint insulting anyone ooo dont be offended sir e ma binu ejoor. #peace
Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by Mhimi007(m): 7:13pm On Mar 27, 2021
richmond500:
just stop stressing the issue, I never believed u sent a dick though but u sent DM and that is not bad. like what's so bad sending DM/PM, the only thing is that most of u redpillers insult other people at the slightest provocation and we expect u to not even view ladies status on NL, others sef send her PM but they stress ur own because of the attitude of u redpillers
so what makes you think I'm a redpill like i don't even know what that thing means.okay earlier today i met a lady I've never met before we talked vibed and all we later went to Nadia for launch the money was obviously on me and I just remembered that I didn't even collect her number,barley guessed her name she wasted the food cause she didn't finish it but thats not my issue now the thing is does that make me a simp or a redpill how does it work nd yea nobody dragged it i did
Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by OscarJaden(m): 7:17pm On Mar 27, 2021
Jeon:
Lolzzz even oscarjaden forming hard insulting women calling them evening newspaper is also among..

pocahontas see something I dy see ooh.
have we cross each other part here before mr?
Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by Mhimi007(m): 7:18pm On Mar 27, 2021
Michelle55:

Let's assume you accidentally sent her a pm, so what? Would you let that take away your piece of mind?
I know how it feels to be accused wrongly okay, just let it go.. Whoever that wants to take it serious can as well go to bank with it.
Let her enjoy her few hours fame and everything will return to normalcy.
Stop proving yourself to anyone.. You know in your heart that you didn't send her the pm knowingly then that's enough conviction you need to move forward.
value your peace of mind true...thank you very much ma'am i really really do appreciate it
Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by richmond500: 7:23pm On Mar 27, 2021
Mhimi007:
so what makes you think I'm a redpill like i don't even know what that thing means.okay earlier today i met a lady I've never met before we talked vibed and all we later went to Nadia for launch the money was obviously on me and I just remembered that I didn't even collect her number,barley guessed her name she wasted the food cause she didn't finish it but thats not my issue now the thing is does that make me a simp or a redpill how does it work nd yea nobody dragged it i did
ur first comment on the thread calling her a bitch made many of us felt u are a redpiller, cos that's what they do, both the Redhill gang and feminist geng... Insult people upandan.

Anyway, its no problem sending a PM, the girl is just an Idi0t for making this public, nothing wrong in ur choice of sending a PM and ur intentions of sending it isn't known, and I believed most people who send PM just want to make friends, like hell will I send a PM to a lady in another state entirely because of kpekus, girls never finish for my state and my LGA na.
Just stop stressing the issue, ppl just wanna make fun of u, they know its normal sending a PM and I see it as a normal thing, na the sending of dick I no fit understand

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Screwed My Milf Neighbour / Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) / Busty Nigerian Lady Posts Pictures Of Her Nudes On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.