Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,283 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) (75808 Views)

Bola Tinubu Welcomed By Supporters As He Arrives In Lagos After APC Primary / 3 In 1 Flyover Built In Kano By Governor Ganduje (Photos) / Celebration In Kano As PDP Candidate, Yusuf Leads Apc's Ganduje! (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by Minjim: 9:59am On Mar 28, 2021
sarrki:

Osinbajo ko labiran ni

Feeder bottles analyst everywhere

This time around it’s tinubu

If it must come to south it not only ogun state in the southwest

It must rotate

Obj Vice head of state Murtala 1976-1979(ogun state)

Obj military era- 1979(ogun state)

Oladipupo diya Vice head of state 1993 - 1997( ogun state)

Shonekan president interim, 1993(ogun state)

Obj 1999 president-2007 ogun state

Osinbajo Vice President 2015 upto date

Sorry , we don't play like that.
All are Yorubas.

Tinubu is from Osun

Fasola also from Osun

Ambode from Ogun

And they all became governors in Lagos .

Tell me in which region that can happen?

8 Likes

Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 9:59am On Mar 28, 2021
Naxo e com dey fall down like pesin wey dey respond to King Monada's Malwedhe fainting dance yesterday? His health condition is worse than that of buhari. I've never seen buhari slump that way. Anyone who likes him should just advise him to take cake of his health instead of jumping up and down , chasing shadows
Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 10:01am On Mar 28, 2021
okay
Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by Gandollaar(f): 10:01am On Mar 28, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

Of only you understand the lines
You didn't know the meaning of your pictures.

Two already suyanized..

One been led to the abbatoir.
Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by ginggerxy: 10:02am On Mar 28, 2021
sarrki:
Igbos, afenifere, igboho,Pdp, fencist, emergency analyst and enemies of the state listen carefully your common enemy and nightmare is jagaban,
He will rule Nigeria from 2023 to 2031

Let the game begin

They tried lekki massacre-lori iro

They staged shasha and igangan they fail

Akanbi ride on

Progressives across the nation are with you
he will rule you and your entire family alone bst
Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by PaChukwudi44(m): 10:02am On Mar 28, 2021
Olatomiwami:

Oldie, go and sit down, uve never supported a winner, u the same man that always says SW votes never brought in Buhari, y crying now?
Before nko was it SW votes that brought him in?
Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 28, 2021
Godfullsam:

Never a fan of tinunu. But I still rate him above all the dubious south east governors combined .

I began to pick interest in the man from the moment I realised that igbos just hate him for nothing.

Once igbos hate you, it means God is on your side.
But when they love and cheer you up, it means you are finished already

I swear....this is me, I never really liked the guy tbh....but the level of hate and publicity he gets from the igbos got me researching about the guy......true to it he's actually far better than most politicians in the south combined, it baffles me how people celebrate someone like obasanjo but demonise tinubu, like I don't understand... I'd say that his only mistake was supporting an incapable buhari, he could have gone with tambuwal or some other more capable northerner...but it probably wouldn't have made any difference.

6 Likes

Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by Fcwilly: 10:03am On Mar 28, 2021
Mokason288:
2023 will be interesting

Up to this date

Tinubu has refused to accept that Aboki will stab him front and back at the end of the day

he is on a political journey of no return. what a pity.

2 Likes

Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by Soolmus: 10:03am On Mar 28, 2021
Ipobians go wail tire
Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by Penguin2: 10:03am On Mar 28, 2021
garfield1:

Continue making sense like this devoid of sentiments

I'm a bird of reason.

I'm hardly ever sentimental.

You are the one who view my posts wearing sentimental spectacles. undecided
Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by bukarolz: 10:04am On Mar 28, 2021
Trust malu at your own perils.
Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 28, 2021
Mokason288:
2023 will be interesting

Up to this date

Tinubu has refused to accept that Aboki will stab him front and back at the end of the day

He knows a thing or two about backstabbing..
Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by owobokiri(m): 10:07am On Mar 28, 2021
sarrki:
Igbos, afenifere, igboho,Pdp, fencist, emergency analyst and enemies of the state listen carefully your common enemy and nightmare is jagaban,

Let the game begin

Akanbi ride on

You have started again, with these your funny hero worshipping outbursts...
Very soon now, after some catastrophic disappointments, you will join as an emergency wailer a you splash frustrated saliva left and right and center..
Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by Olatomiwami(m): 10:08am On Mar 28, 2021
PaChukwudi44:

Before nko was it SW votes that brought him in?

Then y your invective on Tinubu? Stop going back and front, uve never supported any winner old man. grin

8 Likes

Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by slivertongue: 10:08am On Mar 28, 2021
sarrki:

Let the game begin

Akanbi ride on

wait for 2023 to come na. u guys won't allow us face todays challenges
Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by Liposure: 10:08am On Mar 28, 2021
The minion has come home to roost
Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:08am On Mar 28, 2021
This is where the Boko Haram boys are needed.

They should storm the place and blast dem off.

Ganduje and tinubu, plus the stupid grand style welcome, e no go better for all of Una together.

Ogun kill Una there!

Stupid criminal bastards!

This Tinubu especially, Doom and sorrow shall befall you and all your wealth shall crumble in your presence for all the evil and crimes you've committed.

Thunder strike you there! angry
Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by Advocatejustice(m): 10:10am On Mar 28, 2021
HacheNoire:
Their is no way you can lambast Tinubu without appreciating his political prowess.

Dude is a political god. His political strategy will be a case study for decades after he is gone

These I have been telling people.

A whole department would be create for him in the university decades to come especially if he finally succeeded in becoming Nigeria president.

We are talking about who knows how to play this politics NOT about morality, emotion, tribes, religion view or sentimental ignoramus view.

As far as Nigeria politics is concerned presently, Bola Tinubu is a smart politician!

7 Likes

Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by engrchykae(m): 10:10am On Mar 28, 2021
Penguin2:

Unfortunately you seem to be the one that is a feeding bottle analyst.

Politics has no room to accommodate your emotions.

I clearly enumerated the practical reasons why Osinbajo is likely to pick APC ticket if Tinubu is to drop his ambition just like in 2015, and you are talking about Ogun state.

I thought you guys loved yourselves and Igbos are the ones who bicker? Now you are telling me you won't vote an Omoluabi for president because he is from Ogun, a state that produced all the Presidents and Vice Presidents that southwest has produced.

Keep your emotions aside, boy, and accept that if a Christian is to come from Southwest through Tinubu, it is going to be Osinbajo. Anything to make sure Fayemi doesn't smell the ticket, Tinubu will ensure it.
osibanjo is bright and more exposed than fayemi.
Fayemi is an unapologetic idiot

6 Likes

Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by slivertongue: 10:11am On Mar 28, 2021
Penguin2:

I think they are planning to make Tinubu accept to present Osinbajo as against himself.

I think it's the reason for this recent frolicking with him.

The North cannot let a Christian represent them. So the person from the South must be a Christian to allow for a Muslim VP.

Now APC may have seen that destroying Tinubu , which might make him pull SW out of the alliance, might spell doom for them. Reason they've chosen to go back to him now. With Buhari accepting to chair his colloquium.

I hate Tinubu for his insatiable greed but that doesn't make me deny the fact that the man is a political colossus that can pull a lot of strings and influence a lot of things.

With that said, there's need to understand that Ganduje has always been Tinubu's ally.

a Christian President can come from the north

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by selemempe: 10:11am On Mar 28, 2021
plaindealer:

Tinubu is a kingmaker, not the king and he's not trying to be the King. and he's not even saying anything about any election, all the Tinubu noise, and hustling by driveby politicians and opportunists means nothing.

PYO and the current VP is going to be the king, but for now, Tinubu is taking all the bullets and diverting attention and assaults away from Osinbajo.

Osinbajo's acceptance and recognition as the next king is already a known fact in the North, in fact, they love Osinbajo in the North than the Northern political gladiators combined.

Tinubu for now is the necessary Troja horse.

Lol. The way some of you talk...one would think you were an insider/stakeholder. He won't know you are an unemployed boy who is at home, holding his dîck with his left hand while alternating between nairaland and xvideos grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by garfield1: 10:12am On Mar 28, 2021
Penguin2:

I'm a bird of reason.

I'm hardly ever sentimental.

You are the one who view my posts wearing sentimental spectacles. undecided

Hmmm.time shall tell.you are really spot on about tinubu.at the last minute,he with present osibanjo
Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by Mabskid: 10:15am On Mar 28, 2021
sarrki:

Osinbajo ko labiran ni
It must rotate

Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by Mabskid: 10:15am On Mar 28, 2021
sarrki:

Osinbajo ko labiran ni
It must rotate

Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by Mabskid: 10:16am On Mar 28, 2021
sarrki:

Osinbajo ko labiran ni
It must rotate

Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by zimmaking(m): 10:16am On Mar 28, 2021
Cooldiipo:
Politician :oDo you need powerbank for laptop, over ten hours guaranteed and twenty hours possible. Increase your productivity and work when you like. Don't get mistaken for a Yahoo boy because of your generator noise. Ready to impress!

50k for 100,000mah guaranteed to power you pc for more than 10 hours. 75k for 180,000mah guaranteed to power pc for more than 18hours. All are built with brand new liFePo4 battery.
How can I get it?I don't live in lagos.your number?
Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by November1857(m): 10:17am On Mar 28, 2021
sarrki:

Let the game begin

Akanbi ride on

Typical Yoruba Muslim ! This is the way open you loud mouth shouting said sai baba in 2015 and end up bringing death open miseries upon your people !
Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by EmekaA125(m): 10:18am On Mar 28, 2021
sarrki:

Let the game begin

Akanbi ride on

Dreams do come true but as far as it's link to Tinubu ruling Nigeria, consider it a mirage.
Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by EmekaA125(m): 10:19am On Mar 28, 2021
saheedbadmus:
And jagaban don finally enter kano , and na d governor self go welcome am ... arewa youth keep wailing o
Atiku is in good book of Arewa youths. They're rooting for him in 2023.
Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by Elliot2(m): 10:20am On Mar 28, 2021
hollah123:
As things stand now n with everything been obvious that Igbos hate yorubas n Tinubu with passion,I will rather prefer to queue in the rain or Sun n vote Shekau that allow an hate filled nyanmiri to rule Nigeria with bile
You will allow Shekau to rule than to see Igbos rule? May your life experience shekau reign.

4 Likes

Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by mrkia(m): 10:21am On Mar 28, 2021
Nawaoo! E be like say this Ijangbon[s][/s]abi JAGABAN den they call am no go get tame.

Me don back out jare.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

2023: Tinubu Reacts As Buhari Reveals Candidates He Will Support / Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) / Viral Boy At Obi-Datti Lagos Rally Is 15 Years Old (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.