Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Filipino Lady Explain Why Nigerian Men Are The Most Sort After By Foreign Women. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Filipino Lady Explain Why Nigerian Men Are The Most Sort After By Foreign Women. (10921 Views)

My Experience With Filipino Lady / Filipino Newlyweds Drown While Honeymooning After Ten Years Of Dating / 10 Times Nigerian Men Married Foreign Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Filipino Lady Explain Why Nigerian Men Are The Most Sort After By Foreign Women. by FairlyUSEDpussy: 4:03am On Mar 29, 2021
khiaa:
Crap.

Nothing crappy bout that........
Just tell how a Nigerian guy Bleep,used and dumped after sweet tonguing u........

3 Likes

Re: Filipino Lady Explain Why Nigerian Men Are The Most Sort After By Foreign Women. by khiaa(f): 4:11am On Mar 29, 2021
efogator:
A Filipino woman by name, Naciz, based in Nigeria has taken time to analyze why ladies from other Nationality seem to love and prefer to date and marry Nigerian men than theirs.

In recent times, many Nigerian women have complained about the rate at which Nigerian men is being snatched from them by women from other countries.

Naciz made it clear that women from other countries do not snatch Nigerian men rather it is Nigerian men who go after women from other Nationality or race.

She claimed that the reason Nigerian men sweep women from other Nationality off their feet is because;

1) **They are crap talkers**

Nigerian men can go an extra mile in talking a woman to themselves and this evident in most of their approach like; they walk up to you and be like "baby you're too beautiful" even when you're old enough to be his mother, this is often a direct statement most women from other places don't witness.

2) **They are opportunist**

According to Naciz, she claimed that Nigerian men see opportunities that abounds in a relationship, they tend to see where a relationship is headed from the beginning whether it's a long term or short term thing.

3) **Nigerian men spends a lot on their Side Pieces and Hoes.**

This beautiful lady said "unlike Filipino men, Nigerian men are very generous and showers their women with gifts if he's truly in love with you".

3)** Nigerian men know how to dress like clowns**

she adored Nigerian men for their dress sense, she further made it clear that no woman wouldn't want to date or marry someone who has a great sense of fashion.

4)** Nigerian men long for luxury cars**

She claimed that she's seen a lot of luxury cars owned by Nigerian men since she touched down the country.

5) **Nigerian men are not afraid to approach a white trans woman**

Naciz said that most Nigerian men are not afraid to approach a woman whether she's rich or not, once their love you they go for you.

Do you think what she said about Nigerian men are all true? **NO but I corrected her.**

SOURCE: https://efogator.com/filipino-lady-explain-why-nigerian-men-are-the-most-sort-after-by-foreign-women/

That's more like it. grin grin grin
Re: Filipino Lady Explain Why Nigerian Men Are The Most Sort After By Foreign Women. by khiaa(f): 4:20am On Mar 29, 2021
FairlyUSEDpussy:

Nothing crappy bout that........
Just tell how a Nigerian guy Bleep,used and dumped after sweet tonguing u........
Yes it's crappy but I made the corrections for her.

If that ever happens to me, you'll be the first I tell. grin grin grin
Re: Filipino Lady Explain Why Nigerian Men Are The Most Sort After By Foreign Women. by rex444(m): 5:14am On Mar 29, 2021
Oh boy even for Philippines, I can never date a Filipino..... Except she change diet totally .... The type of garlic smell for their body eh... Be like dey mix am with mess....

2 Likes

Re: Filipino Lady Explain Why Nigerian Men Are The Most Sort After By Foreign Women. by Jeon(f): 5:52am On Mar 29, 2021
efogator:
A Filipino woman by name, Naciz, based in Nigeria has taken time to analyze why ladies from other Nationality seem to love and prefer to date and marry Nigerian men than theirs.

In recent times, many Nigerian women have complained about the rate at which Nigerian men is being snatched from them by women from other countries.

Naciz made it clear that women from other countries do not snatch Nigerian men rather it is Nigerian men who go after women from other Nationality or race.

She claimed that the reason Nigerian men sweep women from other Nationality off their feet is because;

1) They are sweet talkers

Nigerian men can go an extra mile in talking a woman to themselves and this evident in most of their approach like; they walk up to you and be like "baby you're too beautiful" even when you're old enough to be his mother, this is often a direct statement most women from other places don't witness.

2) They see opportunities

According to Naciz, she claimed that Nigerian men see opportunities that abounds in a relationship, they tend to see where a relationship is headed from the beginning whether it's a long term or short term thing.

3) Nigerian men spends a lot on their Girl friend or wife

This beautiful lady said "unlike Filipino men, Nigerian men are very generous and showers their women with gifts if he's truly in love with you".

3) Nigerian men know how to dress

she adored Nigerian men for their dress sense, she further made it clear that no woman wouldn't want to date or marry someone who has a great sense of fashion.

4) Nigerian men love luxury cars

She claimed that she's seen a lot of luxury cars owned by Nigerian men since she touched down the country.

5) Nigerian men are not afraid to approach a woman

Naciz said that most Nigerian men are not afraid to approach a woman whether she's rich or not, once their love you they go for you.

Do you think what she said about Nigerian men are all true?

SOURCE: https://efogator.com/filipino-lady-explain-why-nigerian-men-are-the-most-sort-after-by-foreign-women/

out of all the men on this planet, you are talking about Nigerian men. I pity ur sorry ass babe.

1 Like

Re: Filipino Lady Explain Why Nigerian Men Are The Most Sort After By Foreign Women. by Angelacruz: 5:58am On Mar 29, 2021
Impressive...so how did it end?
Freestainworld:
Most of what she said is true, I remember when I was working in a hotel abroad, there was this white lady from Netherlands that was a manager in one of the departments in the hotel, she was earning cool cash, because of her position, I noticed that many of this white folks where afraid of her not to talk of wooing here, she was very tall and pretty, then I was new in the company, so one day we where all in the kitchen when she came around, the way I talked to her boldly like I don't give a Bleep about her position shocked her, she started monitoring me without me knowing it, as time went by, I developed interest for the babe, told her one cool day that she looks cool with her killer curves, infact that if I die because of her that I must make heaven since an angel killed me, she was shocked to the marrow, she laughed and laughed, that was how me and the babe started, before you know it, I started traveling through her exhaust pipe on steady basis, funny enough I was one of the lowest earners in the company, so our people got the vibes.
Re: Filipino Lady Explain Why Nigerian Men Are The Most Sort After By Foreign Women. by Karleb(m): 6:34am On Mar 29, 2021
dollytino4real:
their don dey swell like fresh bread from oven!!

He's eat your swell?
Re: Filipino Lady Explain Why Nigerian Men Are The Most Sort After By Foreign Women. by FairlyUSEDpussy: 7:07am On Mar 29, 2021
khiaa:

Yes it's crappy but I made the corrections for her.

If that ever happens to me, you'll be the first I tell. grin grin grin

No u wouldn't.......
U had rather stay alone and cry yo eyes out when u get heartbroken u know

1 Like

Re: Filipino Lady Explain Why Nigerian Men Are The Most Sort After By Foreign Women. by Ay77(m): 8:00am On Mar 29, 2021
dollytino4real:
their don dey swell like fresh bread from oven!!

No be una no appreciate us lol grin
Re: Filipino Lady Explain Why Nigerian Men Are The Most Sort After By Foreign Women. by FreeSpirited: 8:09am On Mar 29, 2021
Nigerian guys are also very intelligent. While our ladies refuse to evolve mentally. Our ladies can fine and beautiful, but to see a very smart intelligent one is a real hurdle

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Filipino Lady Explain Why Nigerian Men Are The Most Sort After By Foreign Women. by DonBenny77(m): 8:56am On Mar 29, 2021
Freestainworld:
Most of what she said is true, I remember when I was working in a hotel abroad, there was this white lady from Netherlands that was a manager in one of the departments in the hotel, she was earning cool cash, because of her position, I noticed that many of this white folks where afraid of her not to talk of wooing here, she was very tall and pretty, then I was new in the company, so one day we where all in the kitchen when she came around, the way I talked to her boldly like I don't give a Bleep about her position shocked her, she started monitoring me without me knowing it, as time went by, I developed interest for the babe, told her one cool day that she looks cool with her killer curves, infact that if I die because of her that I must make heaven since an angel killed me, she was shocked to the marrow, she laughed and laughed, that was how me and the babe started, before you know it, I started traveling through her exhaust pipe on steady basis, funny enough I was one of the lowest earners in the company, so our people got the vibes.
Which one be exhaust pipe again? grin

1 Like

Re: Filipino Lady Explain Why Nigerian Men Are The Most Sort After By Foreign Women. by Mynameis007(m): 9:03am On Mar 29, 2021
khiaa:

Nigerian men aren't sought after by foreigners(unless it's by the law grin) it's the other way around, Foreign women are sought after by Nigerians.
Nigerian men are hot cake. This I know.

Thank you
Re: Filipino Lady Explain Why Nigerian Men Are The Most Sort After By Foreign Women. by dollytino4real(f): 9:13am On Mar 29, 2021
Ay77:

No be una no appreciate us lol grin
woman na woman
Re: Filipino Lady Explain Why Nigerian Men Are The Most Sort After By Foreign Women. by dollytino4real(f): 9:13am On Mar 29, 2021
Karleb:

He's eat your swell?
no
Re: Filipino Lady Explain Why Nigerian Men Are The Most Sort After By Foreign Women. by dollytino4real(f): 9:14am On Mar 29, 2021
Akuruoulo:
THANK GOD SOMEONE APPRECIATED THEIR EFFORT
plus u, which be their!! say our effort
Re: Filipino Lady Explain Why Nigerian Men Are The Most Sort After By Foreign Women. by Freestainworld(m): 9:44am On Mar 29, 2021
DonBenny77:

Which one be exhaust pipe again? grin
women have one exhaust pipe where we normally grease from time to time with our engine oil, if you know, you know.
Re: Filipino Lady Explain Why Nigerian Men Are The Most Sort After By Foreign Women. by Freestainworld(m): 9:46am On Mar 29, 2021
Angelacruz:
Impressive...so how did it end?
not bad, on mutual ground, just say we are two explorers exploring each other, that all.
Re: Filipino Lady Explain Why Nigerian Men Are The Most Sort After By Foreign Women. by Freestainworld(m): 9:47am On Mar 29, 2021
khiaa:

How does that make Nigerian men sought after by foreigners?
Our charisma, boldness, ability to worship a woman no matter how pretty or ugly she might look.
Re: Filipino Lady Explain Why Nigerian Men Are The Most Sort After By Foreign Women. by Freestainworld(m): 9:48am On Mar 29, 2021
Jeremani:
bro abeg my guy dey find client
what are you selling? lol
Re: Filipino Lady Explain Why Nigerian Men Are The Most Sort After By Foreign Women. by Freestainworld(m): 9:50am On Mar 29, 2021
PrinxArthur1:
out of everything you said na exhaust pipe off me
We use it amongst us so that these foreign dudes don't comprehend what we are saying
Re: Filipino Lady Explain Why Nigerian Men Are The Most Sort After By Foreign Women. by GeneralPula: 10:00am On Mar 29, 2021
That’s just the truth..

Naija men are the best in Africa and one of the best in the world.. (The way we reppin in musics, sport & so on can justify this)

Naija men are one rugged being. It’s just very unfortunate that they’re not so blessed with much good women!

1 Like

Re: Filipino Lady Explain Why Nigerian Men Are The Most Sort After By Foreign Women. by JONSYN7154: 10:49am On Mar 29, 2021
The future is M.......
Re: Filipino Lady Explain Why Nigerian Men Are The Most Sort After By Foreign Women. by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 29, 2021
Lefulefu I dey tell you iffa go Yankee this evening I gas date this white women they just like us .they value us alot unlike our smelly, kpekus,liability, stupid, unfortunate, hoe girls here. angry
Mosdii go complete the rest .
Re: Filipino Lady Explain Why Nigerian Men Are The Most Sort After By Foreign Women. by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 29, 2021
dollytino4real:
their head don dey swell like fresh bread from oven!!
Why E no go swell ? angry better people value us you dey yarn rum. Not you Nigerian bitches that don't add value to someone's life angry
Re: Filipino Lady Explain Why Nigerian Men Are The Most Sort After By Foreign Women. by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 29, 2021
Mosdii Nigerian girls are so useless have Never heard of any outside country men admire them before
Bunch of useless folks angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Filipino Lady Explain Why Nigerian Men Are The Most Sort After By Foreign Women. by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 29, 2021
JONSYN7154:
The future is M.......
Aje grin
Re: Filipino Lady Explain Why Nigerian Men Are The Most Sort After By Foreign Women. by JONSYN7154: 11:28am On Mar 29, 2021
ZINIIBANKS:
Aje grin
I no dey oo grin
Re: Filipino Lady Explain Why Nigerian Men Are The Most Sort After By Foreign Women. by Akuruoulo(m): 11:51am On Mar 29, 2021
dollytino4real:
plus u, which be their!! say our effort
THANK GOD SOMEONE APPRECIATED OUR EFFORT.
Re: Filipino Lady Explain Why Nigerian Men Are The Most Sort After By Foreign Women. by missjekyll: 12:14pm On Mar 29, 2021
Cousin9999:
What could possibly matter less than a filipino's opinion?

Not a very nice thing to say. Philippinos are wonderful people. What are you yakking about

1 Like

Re: Filipino Lady Explain Why Nigerian Men Are The Most Sort After By Foreign Women. by khiaa(f): 2:13pm On Mar 29, 2021
Freestainworld:
Our charisma, boldness, ability to worship a woman no matter how pretty or ugly she might look.

You shouldn't worship anything or anyone but Yah.
Re: Filipino Lady Explain Why Nigerian Men Are The Most Sort After By Foreign Women. by khiaa(f): 2:15pm On Mar 29, 2021
Mynameis007:

Nigerian men are hot cake. This I know.

Thank you

You're a man, how would you know if Nigerian men are hot cakes unless you are gay?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Fulanis Are The Most Beautiful And Graceful Tribe In Nigeria (PHOTOS) / See What I Saw In The Bag Of Our Pastors Wife. Should I Tell My Wife(pix) / Good Dicking Makes A Woman Look Happy, Smart And Fulfiled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.