Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories (79309 Views)

Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? / The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) / See The Replies A Man Got After Advising Men Against Marrying Women Above 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories by Rawhumper(m): 10:17pm On Mar 29, 2021
You have opened ur sexy yansh by ur hand by saying we should not take ur quotes too seriously...if not ur kind may be like the muslim first wife that murdered a new bride that the husband just married and wanted to take to Haj.

Anyways nice eyes and full wet lips....

quote author=UyaiIncomparabl post=100318128][/quote]
Re: Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories by KidDarkness(m): 10:23pm On Mar 29, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

grin

I feel honoured. Send me a mail and you will know if I am the "noble satirist" or not.
This is really gettin' interesting

1 Like

Re: Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories by AlphaSoul: 11:17pm On Mar 29, 2021
nairalee:
Love conquers all. If a woman truly loves you she'll not do any of the above.

I've seen a woman that seemed greedy to Boyfriend A and spend all her money on Boyfriend B.

Then life is the best teacher of lessons. Most ladies that exhibit these immature characters are yet to learn a lesson or two about life.

Age 18 - I cannot marry a guy who cannot afford to buy me one plane per week
Age 28- He should at least be financially stable and God fearing
Age 38 - He should just have fear of God. I'll sponsor the wedding
Age 48 - Athiests can now apply
grin
Re: Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories by 9jaRealist: 11:29pm On Mar 29, 2021
blazepascal:
WOMEN WHO LIKE EXPENSIVE LIFE.

Particularly when you're just growing up financially, marrying this type of ladies can do harm to you and end up pushing you into financially serious problem. Infact, this is a time you need to build up yourself more by investing some portion of your earnings in order to build more financial security.

WOMEN WHO DEMANS ALOT.

Real women are those who are able to solve their financial problem without their individual men knowing. It has been observed that ladies who demands alot from men often lack values in the minds of their guys. When a lady demand too much from you, them trust me, she is only after your money. Learn to know the different between cereals and Stones.

WOMEN WHO COMPLAIN ALOT ABOUT YOUR FAMILES AND FRIENDS

One of the best things about ladies is their ability to love your loved ones. When a lady dislike your families and friends, trust me, after marriage she will set you up against them. You end up having issues with your mother and other relatives. Disliking your family members is an indication of a future bad wife.

WOMAN WHO DON'T RESPECT AND APPRECIATE THE LITTLE YOU DO FOR HER.

Any woman who don't appreciate your efforts is never a woman to settle down with. Women who feels they deserve more than the hard earned you provide them are not a good wife materials. You should be very careful not to fall for this categories. They will make you look like a man trying to fill up a basket with water.

Don't be deceive

Don’t marry men who cannot spell and/or have a poor education...
Most will carry a chip on their shoulders all their lives, regardless of what else they may achieve.

And that insecurity will manifest itself in so many unhealthy ways...
From writing gibberish about women on public forums to more abusive behavior.
>
Re: Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories by AlphaSoul: 11:46pm On Mar 29, 2021
philanthropic:
(1) Don't marry women who can cheat and who sleep around.. Even you, see the stress it takes to be faithful, imagine someone sleeping around. That will be harder

(2) Don't marry women who visit too many prophets...She may either commit adultery, wreck your marriage with fake prophecies from the prophet, etc. Except God helps you people.

(3) Don't marry women who are in mammy water or Marine kingdom. They will deal with you to pieces, except they really fall in love with you. If you offend them, you may see unbearable fire..

(4) Don't marry women who are hypocrites.. Be careful of women who rush you with "are you born again?", "Hope you are committed in church?", "Hope you read your Bible today?" Some may be real SCAM just to deceive you. Look for genuine ladies who may not be perfect but sincere...

(5) Don't marry women who have special male besty, except you are lucky. Male besties may finish them sexually. Except the make bestie does not have sex as his weak point or he is (what should I say?)..

(6) Don't marry women who have not ended their relationship completely with their ex or are still connected to those who deflowered them...It might not be funny later...

We have good women out there...
/
4, 5, 6
/
Re: Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories by candymika: 10:51am On Mar 30, 2021
Thanks for the nice posts. It is very helpful to me. I'm glad I found this post. Thank you for sharing with us, I also always learn something new from your post.
minesweeper
Re: Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories by virago(f): 1:44pm On Mar 31, 2021
nairalee:
Love conquers all. If a woman truly loves you she'll not do any of the above.

I've seen a woman that seemed greedy to Boyfriend A and spend all her money on Boyfriend B.

Then life is the best teacher of lessons. Most ladies that exhibit these immature characters are yet to learn a lesson or two about life.

Age 18 - I cannot marry a guy who cannot afford to buy me one plane per week
Age 28- He should at least be financially stable and God fearing
Age 38 - He should just have fear of God. I'll sponsor the wedding
Age 48 - Athiests can now apply

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories by virago(f): 1:57pm On Mar 31, 2021
shadowmancer:
And here he shift the post, who was talking to you about death. A lot of Nigerians are using Christianity and Islam to swindle, exploit and commit untold and unspeakable evil every minutes, ofcourse they are going to die one day, but how does their dying change the fact that they spend their life committing evil on innocent and yet Yahweh and Allah watch by doing nothing, on the other hand the African GODS would definitely act if they were contacted to defend the defenseless or avenged those who desire true justice.

By the way I'm no atheist.

Speak for yourself , I eat babies and worship the devil
Re: Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories by virago(f): 2:34pm On Mar 31, 2021
shadowmancer:
Who cares if you drink your own urine and swallow your faeces. For as long as your evil religion affects the rest of us, we will continue to speak out.

Give yourself some education nitwit , atheism isn't a religion
Re: Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories by virago(f): 2:51pm On Mar 31, 2021
shadowmancer:
Where did I implied atheism as a religion douchebag. Keep coming at me like a rabid b1tch. I'll continue to school you gafunkel.

Comprehension is really hard for you , my initial post clearly shows I'm an atheist and you replied saying, "For as long as your evil religion affects the rest of us". Its a simple syllogism or are you really that daft
Re: Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories by virago(f): 2:55pm On Mar 31, 2021
shadowmancer:
Where did I implied atheism as a religion douchebag. Keep coming at me like a rabid b1tch. I'll continue to school you gafunkel.

And what's with all the gutter lingo , you're not even bright enough to hold a decent conversation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies / Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge / Nigerian Man Sleeps With Mannequin, His 'Sex Doll '

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.