Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,966 members, 7,821,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories (79332 Views)

Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? / The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) / See The Replies A Man Got After Advising Men Against Marrying Women Above 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories by Deathisfree: 1:47pm On Mar 29, 2021
jaymejate:
Just say WOMEN THAT DON'T HAVE SENSE and save us from all these shalaye.

Which woman have sense ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories by wallarwallar(m): 1:56pm On Mar 29, 2021
Na Dem... E pain am bt u can still change 4 good
Re: Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories by salveoP(m): 2:13pm On Mar 29, 2021
Which one we go come marry ni? Una too attach importance to marriage self. I tire ooo. Wetin go be, go still be!!!
Re: Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 29, 2021
With all these categories, just say dont marry any woman.
Re: Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories by pickatyou1: 2:17pm On Mar 29, 2021
Summary of the thread is never settle with a broke and dependent nigerian woman.

Check my signature if you have a car and interested in installing a tracking device. It might interest you
Re: Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories by just2endowed: 2:27pm On Mar 29, 2021
blazepascal:
WOMEN WHO LIKE EXPENSIVE LIFE.

Particularly when you're just growing up financially, marrying this type of ladies can do harm to you and end up pushing you into financially serious problem. Infact, this is a time you need to build up yourself more by investing some portion of your earnings in order to build more financial security.

WOMEN WHO DEMANS ALOT.

Real women are those who are able to solve their financial problem without their individual men knowing. It has been observed that ladies who demands alot from men often lack values in the minds of their guys. When a lady demand too much from you, them trust me, she is only after your money. Learn to know the different between cereals and Stones.

WOMEN WHO COMPLAIN ALOT ABOUT YOUR FAMILESĀ AND FRIENDS

One of the best things about ladies is their ability to love your loved ones. When a lady dislike your families and friends, trust me, after marriage she will set you up against them. You end up having issues with your mother and other relatives. Disliking your family members is an indication of a future bad wife.

WOMAN WHO DON'T RESPECT AND APPRECIATE THE LITTLE YOU DO FOR HER.

Any woman who don't appreciate your efforts is never a woman to settle down with. Women who feels they deserve more than the hard earned you provide them are not a good wife materials. You should be very careful not to fall for this categories. They will make you look like a man trying to fill up a basket with water.

Don't be deceive

who will now marry them when we ignore all these categories of women

1 Like

Re: Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories by Lekison(m): 2:30pm On Mar 29, 2021
shadowmancer:
@blazepascal
Leave women alone, they are nice and almost perfect, it is Nigerian women and ladies who are have become insane, egotistic, confused and disturbed. Statistically speaking 9 in every 12. And no, it is the menfolk I blame for everything our ladies have turned out to be today.

On the other thread.so many are mad but few are roaming around.

How then does your Yahweh or Allah now work again? According to Christian and Islam logic, your gods are the creator of everything's right ?then how come should his wife see Yahweh's face for him? Are you brainddead zombies now saying the wife is his creator ? Una don mad finish for Africa with the way you all keep getting more crazier about the imported religions of Islam and Christianity which isn't ours to start with. Werey pipu, religion everywhere for Zoogeria, see as country spoil and throat deep in corruption.

And they came after you as reckoned. You could still if we were to discuss and I'll prove to you by first explaining what God is, not who.

No you're the one whose got it wrong. The more reason brainwashed Africans like you should stop believing in the Abrahamic idols Yahweh and Allah.

LMAO! Nice one. True about it being a SCAMdemic in Zoogeria.
Must they first seek out his face before who all you brainwashed dwibs calls the all-knowing benevolent creator come to his healing ?
Re: Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 29, 2021
dynicks:
Poverty can make you wake up in the middle of the night and scream " FATHER LORD!! ; U DEY SO!!"?...then you fall back to sleep!!..
I Can Relate. U Funny Die!!!

1 Like

Re: Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 2:43pm On Mar 29, 2021
nairalee:

Age 18 - I cannot marry a guy who cannot afford to buy me one plane per week
Age 28- He should at least be financially stable and God fearing
Age 38 - He should just have fear of God. I'll sponsor the wedding
Age 48 - Athiests can now apply

Good deek and happiness will confuse her from age 18 to 24.

Followed by timely resetting of brain with good deek and happiness till age 28. By this time she would have calmed down to level of "at least he's financially stable and God fearing". At least we are a bit comfortable and not owing anybody or bank. We thank God because some a struggling to put food ok the table.

By age 38+, all things being equal, you are home and dry.

1 Like

Re: Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories by mountmoriah(m): 2:56pm On Mar 29, 2021
philanthropic:
(1) Don't marry women who can cheat and who sleep around.. Even you, see the stress it takes to be faithful, imagine someone sleeping around. That will be harder

(2) Don't marry women who visit too many prophets...She may either commit adultery, wreck your marriage with fake prophecies from the prophet, etc. Except God helps you people.

(3) Don't marry women who are in mammy water or Marine kingdom. They will deal with you to pieces, except they really fall in love with you. If you offend them, you may see unbearable fire..

(4) Don't marry women who are hypocrites.. Be careful of women who rush you with "are you born again?", "Hope you are committed in church?", "Hope you read your Bible today?" Some may be real SCAM just to deceive you. Look for genuine ladies who may not be perfect but sincere...

(5) Don't marry women who have special male besty, except you are lucky. Male besties may finish them sexually. Except the make bestie does not have sex as his weak point or he is (what should I say?)..

(6) Don't marry women who have not ended their relationship completely with their ex or are still connected to those who deflowered them...It might not be funny later...

We have good women out there...
Re: Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories by Eastcaostboy: 2:57pm On Mar 29, 2021
DaudaTheSexyGuy:
So long as I keep seeing fresh toto to bang I have no business with marriage grin
Real Gee. That you fvck me don't mean you can kiss me, girl..
Re: Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 29, 2021
Oh boy 90% of the ladies here no go date you sef because the way you dey murder english with your typing the girl go think twice about her future with you. grin grin grin grin
Re: Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories by ACE1010: 3:03pm On Mar 29, 2021
NwaNimo1:
See his spelling and grammar's self.....

[img]https://media./images/db10d3f0e109e0868fcc817897e457ac/tenor.gif[/img]

werey...we go dey!

What's this one saying??
Is the message not understood
Re: Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories by pansophist(m): 3:13pm On Mar 29, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:
You may as well not get married then. Be prepared to die single. Mpama.

What exactly seems outrageous in that list?
Re: Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories by longjohnodu(m): 3:17pm On Mar 29, 2021
nairalee:
Love conquers all. If a woman truly loves you she'll not do any of the above.

I've seen a woman that seemed greedy to Boyfriend A and spend all her money on Boyfriend B.

Then life is the best teacher of lessons. Most ladies that exhibit these immature characters are yet to learn a lesson or two about life.

guy u no well..u no even get d fear of God at all..

1 Like

Re: Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories by Eastcaostboy: 3:17pm On Mar 29, 2021
fortune1968:
I don't know how this may sound to you . But it is an honest advice - Don't marry any woman if you can - just get a baby mama . Nigerian women are indeed problems personified .
They are wildcats. You can not scam me with marriage am too street wise to fall a victim. I just have sex and move on, no follow up

1 Like

Re: Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories by BigBizzy(m): 3:18pm On Mar 29, 2021
I support this post 200%.
Re: Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories by CSTRR: 3:18pm On Mar 29, 2021
Whenever I see girls in their 20s acting like their shit don't smell, I pity them.

They should attend bachelors and spinsters prayer meetings and seminars and see the highest percentage of attendees.

It's always the females, most of them in their 30s and 40s praying for the miracle of a Good husband.

Miracle husband that may have passed them by because the girl in her 20s did not want a short man or a man that cannot blow 20k in one date.
Re: Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories by Yoighaman(m): 3:21pm On Mar 29, 2021
blazepascal:
WOMEN WHO LIKE EXPENSIVE LIFE.

Particularly when you're just growing up financially, marrying this type of ladies can do harm to you and end up pushing you into financially serious problem. Infact, this is a time you need to build up yourself more by investing some portion of your earnings in order to build more financial security.

WOMEN WHO DEMANS ALOT.

Real women are those who are able to solve their financial problem without their individual men knowing. It has been observed that ladies who demands alot from men often lack values in the minds of their guys. When a lady demand too much from you, them trust me, she is only after your money. Learn to know the different between cereals and Stones.

WOMEN WHO COMPLAIN ALOT ABOUT YOUR FAMILESĀ AND FRIENDS

One of the best things about ladies is their ability to love your loved ones. When a lady dislike your families and friends, trust me, after marriage she will set you up against them. You end up having issues with your mother and other relatives. Disliking your family members is an indication of a future bad wife.

WOMAN WHO DON'T RESPECT AND APPRECIATE THE LITTLE YOU DO FOR HER.

Any woman who don't appreciate your efforts is never a woman to settle down with. Women who feels they deserve more than the hard earned you provide them are not a good wife materials. You should be very careful not to fall for this categories. They will make you look like a man trying to fill up a basket with water.

Don't be deceive

Don't marry a single mother except she became a widow or left an abusive relationship.

If you make that mistake, sorry will be your middle name very soon.

1 Like

Re: Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories by 99thEnemy(m): 3:23pm On Mar 29, 2021
i i l n m p m p s t
Re: Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories by faceland: 3:23pm On Mar 29, 2021
They are all the same woman.
Re: Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories by faceland: 3:24pm On Mar 29, 2021
Yoighaman:

Don't marry a single mother except she became a widow or left an abusive relationship.

If you make that mistake, sorry will be your middle name very soon.

All single mothers are a big no no... Except the child(ren) are in another country and she is not in communication with them.

1 Like

Re: Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories by CSTRR: 3:28pm On Mar 29, 2021
Eastcaostboy:
They are wildcats. You can not scam me with marriage am too street wise to fall a victim. I just have sex and move on, no follow up
Marriage is still worthwhile, but is becoming difficult to get.

There are some Ladies you would meet, you go know say dis one na star.

You don't need to be told to give her close marking by marrying her.

Any slacking on your part and another guy go snap am up.

Mike Bamiloye's daughter had over 500 proposals from home and abroad.

The husband she chose among them recently released a video warning men to stop toasting his wife.

There were still toasting her for marriage even in her husband's house.

These kind of ladies are getting rarer and that is why the few like her get an over-demand from men ready to settle down.

1 Like

Re: Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories by Eastcaostboy: 3:34pm On Mar 29, 2021
just2endowed:

who will now marry them when we ignore all these categories of women
You can patronise them if you wish tongue

1 Like

Re: Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories by 900warriorz: 3:41pm On Mar 29, 2021
shadowmancer:
@blazepascal
Leave women alone, they are nice and almost perfect, it is Nigerian women and ladies who are have become insane, egotistic, confused and disturbed. Statistically speaking 9 in every 12. And no, it is the menfolk I blame for everything our ladies have turned out to be today.

On the other thread.

How then does your Yahweh or Allah now work again? According to Christian and Islam logic, your gods are the creator of everything's right ?then how come should his wife see Yahweh's face for him? Are you brainddead zombies now saying the wife is his creator ? Una don mad finish for Africa with the way you all keep getting more crazier about the imported religions of Islam and Christianity which isn't ours to start with. Werey pipu, religion everywhere for Zoogeria, see as country spoil and throat deep in corruption.

And they came after you as reckoned. You could still if we were to discuss and I'll prove to you by first explaining what God is, not who.

No you're the one whose got it wrong. The more reason brainwashed Africans like you should stop believing in the Abrahamic idols Yahweh and Allah.

LMAO! Nice one. True about it being a SCAMdemic in Zoogeria.
Must they first seek out his face before who all you brainwashed dwibs calls the all-knowing benevolent creator come to his healing ?
So after everything wey you talk now, na 1 like you get? undecidedcry

Re: Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 29, 2021
nairalee:

I've seen a woman that seemed greedy to Boyfriend A and spend all her money on Boyfriend B.

Then life is the best teacher of lessons. Most ladies that exhibit these immature characters are yet to learn a lesson or two about life.

Mad o! Na so e be? Wondafuu

1 Like

Re: Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories by kolade560: 3:43pm On Mar 29, 2021
grin
nairalee:

grin
nairalee:

Re: Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 29, 2021
diplomat058:
Every day, new marriage guidelines come out. Marriage now is 1000 unit course

Swearz... It's tiring

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge / Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies / Nigerian Man Sleeps With Mannequin, His 'Sex Doll '

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.