Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

This Lady Is Trying To Embarass Me In Front Of My Family - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Lady Is Trying To Embarass Me In Front Of My Family (6522 Views)

I May Not Want To Embarass Her( Advice Needed) / This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! / Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Lady Is Trying To Embarass Me In Front Of My Family by Akwaibomdude(m): 5:18am On Mar 30, 2021
oshinini
Re: This Lady Is Trying To Embarass Me In Front Of My Family by GloShare(m): 5:18am On Mar 30, 2021
Michelle55:
Is this the new pattern now? All these sensational stories always hitting fp without verification or is Nairaland devoid of content now?

Everyday, new stories are giving birth to following the same recognizable patterns and no mods has deemed it fit to verify the sources of this stories.

If you guys has employed content creators, kuku tell us now instead of feeding us with rooster and bull stories every day.

All the content creators has imaginary problems and they are also wealthy too.. If only its like that in real life.

Las las, the vibes go tune down soonest. This content creator can't zobo us for long, meanwhile enjoy the traffic while it lasts.

How do you want to verify sources on a faceless forum?

You expect seun and lalasticlala to set up a committee and go to the chap's house?
Re: This Lady Is Trying To Embarass Me In Front Of My Family by Classcaptain1(m): 5:23am On Mar 30, 2021
The power of gbola can never be quantified .

1 Like

Re: This Lady Is Trying To Embarass Me In Front Of My Family by AwesomeStormy00(m): 5:24am On Mar 30, 2021
I stopped reading when you said you aborted the baby. I am not here to judge but your story seem too good to be true.

This relationship started during covid time, a year later?? Just a year This week or was it last week.

Anyway you've break your organisation rules and regulations by having relationship with a colleague. The best thing to do is confess to your girlfriend ask for her forgiveness then confess to your uncle and then resign because you've misused your position of trust.

Going forward don't ever stay or share room/house with a lady unless family or gf no matter what cuz of Hot hormones i don't think Holy Spirit go let you do that.

Lastly, remember that verse in bible "He that covereth his sins shall not prosper".

Wishing you the best

2 Likes

Re: This Lady Is Trying To Embarass Me In Front Of My Family by MyProblem: 5:29am On Mar 30, 2021
Csami:

That part caught my attention too.
24 - 6 = 18
if secondary school takes 6 years, it means Op finished at age 12. Got admitted into uni immediately, finished at age 16/17. Wow!
Went ahead to work for his imaginary uncle while managing his imaginary 350k per month business. Got his imaginary colleague pregnant while cheating on his imaginary girlfriend.

Kid grow up! We're not all as gullible as you think, !diot.

Well, not everyone schooled in Nigeria, moreover, not everyone attended your everyday university, I got the degree I went for in 2 years, but that's because I never schooled in your everyday Nigerian university, so please understand someone's plight and think well before typing.
Re: This Lady Is Trying To Embarass Me In Front Of My Family by AwesomeStormy00(m): 5:31am On Mar 30, 2021
Michelle55:
Is this the new pattern now? All these sensational stories always hitting fp without verification or is Nairaland devoid of content now?

Everyday, new stories are giving birth to following the same recognizable patterns and no mods has deemed it fit to verify the sources of this stories.

If you guys has employed content creators, kuku tell us now instead of feeding us with rooster and bull stories every day.

All the content creators has imaginary problems and they are also wealthy too.. If only its like that in real life.

Las las, the vibes go tune down soonest. This content creator can't zobo us for long, meanwhile enjoy the traffic while it lasts.

grin grin grin grin @Michelle55 you no go kill me with laughter. You are right it is same or similar story line yesterday i replied to a post that nairaland story now should be taken with a pinch of salt cuz they all seems too good to be true.

You are spot on the wealthy part too. Seun need to get female content creator grin grin grin we don tire with similar storyline joor looking like nollywood script now
Re: This Lady Is Trying To Embarass Me In Front Of My Family by AwesomeStormy00(m): 5:35am On Mar 30, 2021
MyProblem:

Well, not everyone schooled in Nigeria, moreover, not everyone attended your everyday university, I got the degree I went for in 2 years, but that's because I never schooled in your everyday Nigerian university, so please understand someone's plight and think well before typing.

So you went to uni age 16? Just asking because where i am kids go to college or A level before uni.

1 Like

Re: This Lady Is Trying To Embarass Me In Front Of My Family by MyProblem: 5:36am On Mar 30, 2021
Michelle55:

You think i will waste my time, sit here and start writing an epistle that doesn't exist? I have far better problems than making front page, moreover, I have made it more than 50 times before with my main moniker, I'm not gonna explain anything to anyone again, if you think it is fake, fine.
Re: This Lady Is Trying To Embarass Me In Front Of My Family by MyProblem: 5:38am On Mar 30, 2021
Kobicove:

Are you saying you started working there at the age of 18?

Exactly, I skipped a lot of classes in primary school cos the school recommended me to do so, so I finished quite young, plus, I didn't have my tetiary education in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: This Lady Is Trying To Embarass Me In Front Of My Family by Sammmyyyy(m): 5:40am On Mar 30, 2021
@MyProblem

MyHonestly, this is a very delicate issue which must be handled with complete carefulness. Bro, I do not have an advice to give you, but assuming I was you, this is what I'd do.

Firstly, that lady, in my view is ready to sink a mountain to achieve her goal, considering that she's older than me and may be hasty to settle down.

Secondly, it will deal a mortal blow on the trust my uncle has for me if he should find the whole truth from the lady: I mean this is an uncle who has treated me like a father.

WayForward: I'll sit my uncle down. He's my uncle, since a part of my blood runs in his vein, he can't kill me. Then I'll narrate sincerely the whole matter to him in a very remorseful manner. He may flare up at that point angrily, but trust me, he's trust for me will double as time passes. He will know I regard him so much that I cannot hide anything from him. For me, he's been too good to me to hide such a weighty issue.

That's my one kobo, I come in Peace.

1 Like

Re: This Lady Is Trying To Embarass Me In Front Of My Family by MyProblem: 5:42am On Mar 30, 2021
AwesomeStormy00:

So you went to uni age 16? Just asking because where i am kids go to college or A level before uni.

I personally have a friend who was in his second year by 15
Re: This Lady Is Trying To Embarass Me In Front Of My Family by samyj2477: 6:47am On Mar 30, 2021
SmellySperm:

maybe nasome other niqqa cum inside her,as belle cum,she cum lie say na op cum,but op said there was no Cumming..

then na who com cum?
hahaha exactly waytin I think too. Na another person cum de go flush out so o
Re: This Lady Is Trying To Embarass Me In Front Of My Family by Oyiboman69: 6:55am On Mar 30, 2021
You're 24 years old and you've spent six years with the ministry after graduating from school...na 18 years you graduate?....hmmm...

1 Like

Re: This Lady Is Trying To Embarass Me In Front Of My Family by johnpaschal(m): 7:31am On Mar 30, 2021
MyProblem:
Hello house, I'm in a little problem and I have no idea how I should go about it, I'll appericiate any vital contributions I can get here, thanks.

I am a 24

To cut the story short, yesterday, this lady called me and started saying things I didn't understand, saying we need to confess our sins to my uncle, bla bla bla, I just couldn't believe my ears, like, I thought we were over this already? She was saying stuffs like she doesn't have peace, bla bla, I told her telling God was more than enough, but she was saying strange things, threatening to tell my uncle about it as her mind was not at peace, this is almost 3 weeks after she took the drugs and everything was flushed, I don't know what to do, I have gotten a house already and want to move by the end of the month all because of this, but how do I manage to face my uncle and family with this terrible act, I told her that she was really crazy to allow us compound our sin by taking the baby out and then still confessing to man, plus, how can I face all that embarrassment for a sex I never did or enjoy?

please any advice will be appreciated.

Lalasticlala please don't move this to the front page, my girlfriend is a nairalander please.

Bro my two cents would be to man up to your faults....you made a mistake and you said you've sought for forgiveness but you are scared of it denting your image ? .... nothing is hid under the sun ..... seeking true forgiveness comes with confession made from the heart

The flesh might be weak but don't make your brain weak ......you took a life because you didn't like her enough but she has everything a man wants but because your gf is more beautiful, you despise her now

My dear brother stand as a man if it pleases her to tell the world let her go ahead but do not shake, do not tremble...once it's out take responsibility and move one ......do not act like a child and keep on making costly mistakes
Re: This Lady Is Trying To Embarass Me In Front Of My Family by ZeddyR: 7:42am On Mar 30, 2021
After keeping her virginity for so many years only to end up commiting an abortion without being properly dis flowered.
It's not every girl who had an abortion that's actually a spoilt child fa.
Op, you are only concerned about protecting your image, have you stopped for a moment to think how this lady feels?
Don't tell me she seduced you oo, you have the power of self control and she didn't point a gun at you.

3 Likes

Re: This Lady Is Trying To Embarass Me In Front Of My Family by rex444(m): 7:46am On Mar 30, 2021
[color=#006600][/color] if am earning 350 that amount U said U earned every month , firstly I would still been working for my uncle but not living with him
Re: This Lady Is Trying To Embarass Me In Front Of My Family by Kondomatic(m): 7:49am On Mar 30, 2021
A virgin got pregnant and it was flushed.
I knew it would come to this.
I have always know that Jesus' second coming will be manually delayed
Re: This Lady Is Trying To Embarass Me In Front Of My Family by femi4: 7:51am On Mar 30, 2021
MyProblem:
Hello house, I'm in a little problem and I have no idea how I should go about it, I'll appericiate any vital contributions I can get here, thanks.

I am a 24 year old guy living with my uncle who is like a father to me, he is an ordained Reverend tho he isn't practicing, he works with an international missionary organization where he leads the Nigerian chapter of the organization. After graduating, I joined him in the organization and have spent 6 years working with the organization, I am the leader of the Lagos chapter and my uncle totally trusts me, I have been faithfully carrying out my duties for the last 6 years without any problems. During the course of my job, I have had various advances from female colleagues who clearly wants something with me, but i have always managed to keep myself intact without falling for their games, the organization does not allow relationships with colleagues who serve in the same center, tho it is non profit and non-salary, which means we are not being paid, I remotely run my company where I earn about 350k on average monthly, so I am very fine serving in the organization as it does not clash with my role in my company.

So about 2 years ago, we had this Nigerian lady who was transfered from the Indian branch of the organization to Lagos to serve, and I picked her up that day, and we blended, we got talking and we soon became good friends, but on the way, I found out that I was feeling something for her, but I didn't let her know or show it, she was 5 years older than I am, but I'm her superior in the organization, she respects me and is a good lady, so one night, she confessed over the phone that she has feelings for me, I told her it was mutual but I have a girlfriend whom I love already.

During the covid lockdown, the lady somehow got my uncle's permission to stay in the house with me, my uncle is never around as he travels frequently, so I'm home alone most times, I knew this was going to be trouble, but there was nothing I could do, so I stayed behind, and one thing led to another, I found myself cheating on my girlfriend with this new lady, she was a virgin and was looking to settle down, I was not even thinking about setting down now, not to talk of with one 5 years older than I am, we had a lot of romance but never sex as I didn't want to deflower her if I knew I was not going to end up with her. I was not happy about my new cheating habit but this lady is pretty, tho not as pretty as my girlfriend, but she is well endowed every where, more than my girlfriend. This lady tried to persuade me to marry her but I refused and decided to end everything with her, and asked her not to mention anything to my uncle, else it will break the trust he has in me since I flouted the organizations rule.

After I ended it, she left the house for sometime and returned almost a year later after I cut contact with her, I knew that there was a possibility for trouble again, so I started preparing to go get my place and totally avoided anything that would leave us alone together, but one night, a mutual friend came over, and we had a great conversation together, after he left, the mood was still a happy one, and I continued to talk and joke with this lady, one thing led to another and I found myself ontop of her once again, I didn't penetrate her as it was too tight and painful for her, but my joystick was brushed on her veejay many times but I didn't cum, she told me she intentionally initiated it as a last time and it was never going to happen again, after that day, I began to avoid her again.

Few weeks later, she began falling ill randomly and said she missed her period, I was scared but hoped for the best but the illness kept coming, so I took her to 3 clinics and was dumbfounded when all the pregnancy tests came out positive, I explained to the doctor that I didn't cum and I didn't penetrate her but he said my precum can contain semen and it was enough to impregnate her if it finds it's way in, I didn't know what to do but I told her we could never keep the baby, so we found a pharmacy who finally agreed to help us take it out, it was 7 weeks old already, but we were successful after spending close to 80k to make sure she was fine, we both agreed that no one must know what happened, we prayed and asked God for forgiveness and that was when she revealed to me that she told my uncle about what we had before, I was mad at her cos I saw a change in the way my uncle looked at me, plus, he now gives me full privacy, he has not been inside my room for more than 4 months now which is unlike him as he comes in when he needs to tell me something, I decided to let it go and pretend that I didn't know he knew about my atrocious acts.

To cut the story short, yesterday, this lady called me and started saying things I didn't understand, saying we need to confess our sins to my uncle, bla bla bla, I just couldn't believe my ears, like, I thought we were over this already? She was saying stuffs like she doesn't have peace, bla bla, I told her telling God was more than enough, but she was saying strange things, threatening to tell my uncle about it as her mind was not at peace, this is almost 3 weeks after she took the drugs and everything was flushed, I don't know what to do, I have gotten a house already and want to move by the end of the month all because of this, but how do I manage to face my uncle and family with this terrible act, I told her that she was really crazy to allow us compound our sin by taking the baby out and then still confessing to man, plus, how can I face all that embarrassment for a sex I never did or enjoy?

Lalasticlala please don't move this to the front page, my girlfriend is a nairalander please.
Avoid her.... she's trying to blackmail you into having more rounds with her. You ve confessed to God and that should be ok
Re: This Lady Is Trying To Embarass Me In Front Of My Family by Sunshyne200(m): 8:01am On Mar 30, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Rewrite your story. The timeline with the ages didn't fit. Use a calculator again

I thought I was the only one wondering how??

Covid 19 is just 1 year, but in his covid story it's almost 2yrs
Re: This Lady Is Trying To Embarass Me In Front Of My Family by konkonbilo(m): 8:17am On Mar 30, 2021
Wahala tie wrapper
Re: This Lady Is Trying To Embarass Me In Front Of My Family by Skullano(m): 8:23am On Mar 30, 2021
Avoid puna way dey close to your family, una go say NO. Oya nah truck of wahala don land.
Re: This Lady Is Trying To Embarass Me In Front Of My Family by AbujaCitiBlog: 8:35am On Mar 30, 2021
MyProblem:

I am a 24 year old guy living with my uncle who is like a father to me, he is an ordained Reverend tho he isn't practicing, he works with an international missionary organization where he leads the Nigerian chapter of the organization. After graduating, I joined him in the organization and have spent 6 years working with the organization, I am the leader of the Lagos chapter and my uncle totally trusts me, I have been faithfully carrying out my duties for the last 6 years without any problems. During the course of my job, I have had various advances from female colleagues who clearly wants something with me, but i have always managed to keep myself intact without falling for their games, the organization does not allow relationships with colleagues who serve in the same center, tho it is non profit and non-salary, which means we are not being paid, I remotely run my company where I earn about 350k on average monthly, so I am very fine serving in the organization as it does not clash with my role in my company.

So about 2 years ago, we had this Nigerian lady who was transfered from the Indian branch of the organization to Lagos to serve, and I picked her up that day, and we blended, we got talking and we soon became good friends, but on the way, I found out that I was feeling something for her, but I didn't let her know or show it, she was 5 years older than I am, but I'm her superior in the organization, she respects me and is a good lady, so one night, she confessed over the phone that she has feelings for me, I told her it was mutual but I have a girlfriend whom I love already.

During the covid lockdown, the lady somehow got my uncle's permission to stay in the house with me, my uncle is never around as he travels frequently, so I'm home alone most times, I knew this was going to be trouble, but there was nothing I could do, so I stayed behind, and one thing led to another, I found myself cheating on my girlfriend with this new lady, she was a virgin and was looking to settle down, I was not even thinking about setting down now, not to talk of with one 5 years older than I am, we had a lot of romance but never sex as I didn't want to deflower her if I knew I was not going to end up with her. I was not happy about my new cheating habit but this lady is pretty, tho not as pretty as my girlfriend, but she is well endowed every where, more than my girlfriend. This lady tried to persuade me to marry her but I refused and decided to end everything with her, and asked her not to mention anything to my uncle, else it will break the trust he has in me since I flouted the organizations rule.

After I ended it, she left the house for sometime and returned almost a year later after I cut contact with her, I knew that there was a possibility for trouble again, so I started preparing to go get my place and totally avoided anything that would leave us alone together, but one night, a mutual friend came over, and we had a great conversation together, after he left, the mood was still a happy one, and I continued to talk and joke with this lady, one thing led to another and I found myself ontop of her once again, I didn't penetrate her as it was too tight and painful for her, but my joystick was brushed on her veejay many times but I didn't cum, she told me she intentionally initiated it as a last time and it was never going to happen again, after that day, I began to avoid her again.

Few weeks later, she began falling ill randomly and said she missed her period, I was scared but hoped for the best but the illness kept coming, so I took her to 3 clinics and was dumbfounded when all the pregnancy tests came out positive, I explained to the doctor that I didn't cum and I didn't penetrate her but he said my precum can contain semen and it was enough to impregnate her if it finds it's way in, I didn't know what to do but I told her we could never keep the baby, so we found a pharmacy who finally agreed to help us take it out, it was 7 weeks old already, but we were successful after spending close to 80k to make sure she was fine, we both agreed that no one must know what happened, we prayed and asked God for forgiveness and that was when she revealed to me that she told my uncle about what we had before, I was mad at her cos I saw a change in the way my uncle looked at me, plus, he now gives me full privacy, he has not been inside my room for more than 4 months now which is unlike him as he comes in when he needs to tell me something, I decided to let it go and pretend that I didn't know he knew about my atrocious acts.

Ambush her. Go to your uncle first. Confess everything to him, ask for his forgiveness. Then absolutely cut off that girl. Cut her off completely. Block her line and all social media contacts. She is evil. She is using you. She is actively destroying your line of trust with your uncle. She is angling for your position in the NGO. I pray that one day men will wake up and become wise. Haba, I am personally disappointed with you.

Anytime you see women, you completely loose your senses! So, terrible.

1 Like

Re: This Lady Is Trying To Embarass Me In Front Of My Family by omaclarry(m): 8:42am On Mar 30, 2021
Lie lie story... she stayed in ur house during lock down, den u ended contact with her for almost a year... bros when lock down end na, we still dey march 2021.o

1 Like

Re: This Lady Is Trying To Embarass Me In Front Of My Family by Eastcoastboy(m): 9:01am On Mar 30, 2021
MyProblem:

Go back to that lady seduce her, cunt her very well like properly do it to your fil with protections oh! And she should be aware that you're protected then go to your Uncle and confess your sins that's it. You cannot be suffering what you didn't enjoy.
Re: This Lady Is Trying To Embarass Me In Front Of My Family by Eastcoastboy(m): 9:04am On Mar 30, 2021
Jeux:
You were never the owner of that baby, the woman just put am for your head.

Chai! You too get sense. That's why I said he should cunt her. He would be shocked that that place is now a well. Fear women.
Re: This Lady Is Trying To Embarass Me In Front Of My Family by Eastcoastboy(m): 9:15am On Mar 30, 2021
MyProblem:

You think i will waste my time, sit here and start writing an epistle that doesn't exist? I have far better problems than making front page, moreover, I have made it more than 50 times before with my main moniker, I'm not gonna explain anything to anyone again, if you think it is fake, fine.

Op you have not learnt your lessons sha.. So what happens to praying alone since she's the one that has problem. Guy! Be wise you guys can pray virtually nah Maybe Zoom or WhatsApp Vd call you want to pray with someone that's having attraction and pull with you, chai! Omoh! Alot of people need the redpill iswear! Well I blame the society for not teaching us about this descendants of Eve from our childhood. Imagine! This girl wants to ruin this baba's life now because he does not know his onions as a King. Woe betide you if you fall the second time.

Well you can choose to ignore my advice i'm just a small boy. Shalom!
Re: This Lady Is Trying To Embarass Me In Front Of My Family by Sarcastic101: 9:20am On Mar 30, 2021
Op Wetin you dey talk

You no cum

She no cum

How come belle cum
Re: This Lady Is Trying To Embarass Me In Front Of My Family by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 30, 2021
FalseProphet1:
You have a very valid point.
where have you been brother? been a while tho
Re: This Lady Is Trying To Embarass Me In Front Of My Family by Octopusssy(f): 9:31am On Mar 30, 2021
4reala:
You guffed. The devil tempted you and you fell yakata.
Well The deed has already been done. For you to have ur peace, Just go to ur uncle, tell him you have falled his hand, and he shld please forgive you, and relate everything to him before the lady does.
Don't worry, he won't kill you, he would only feel so dissapointed. And top most please ask God for forgiveness and amend your ways with him.
*goofed
Re: This Lady Is Trying To Embarass Me In Front Of My Family by Octopusssy(f): 9:33am On Mar 30, 2021
MyProblem:

Your dates are off, OP.

My verdict: you are fabricating tall tales to get your shitty story on the home page. Liar liar.

1 Like

Re: This Lady Is Trying To Embarass Me In Front Of My Family by FalseProphet1(m): 9:58am On Mar 30, 2021
SmellySperm:

where have you been brother? been a while tho
I'm fine o my brother. How's Calabar?
Re: This Lady Is Trying To Embarass Me In Front Of My Family by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 30, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I'm fine o my brother. How's Calabar?
I dey Akwa Ibom jare, nothing come out everywhere dry like stock fish.. where u dey?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When A Lady Says "Thank You" After $ex? / Dry Humping Is Another Aspect Of Sex That Many People Neglect. / When A "big" Guy Dates Teenage Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.