Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,051 members, 7,825,344 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

This Lady Is Trying To Embarass Me In Front Of My Family - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Lady Is Trying To Embarass Me In Front Of My Family (6542 Views)

I May Not Want To Embarass Her( Advice Needed) / This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! / Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Lady Is Trying To Embarass Me In Front Of My Family by FalseProphet1(m): 10:08am On Mar 30, 2021
SmellySperm:

I dey Akwa Ibom jare, nothing come out
everywhere dry like stock fish.. where u dey?
Eyah, but Akwa ibom na the new London for Nigeria, I de Enugu. They manage my prophetic ministry. wink

Las Las God no go shame us
Re: This Lady Is Trying To Embarass Me In Front Of My Family by AKWATGOLD1(m): 10:10am On Mar 30, 2021
What you know how to chop best will not harm you.
Re: This Lady Is Trying To Embarass Me In Front Of My Family by Nobody: 10:12am On Mar 30, 2021
FalseProphet1:

Eyah, but Akwa ibom na the new London for Nigeria, I de Enugu. They manage my prophetic ministry. wink

Las Las God no go shame us
new London ke! Bros u dey whine me

I hear say hustle plenty for Enugu,link me na
Re: This Lady Is Trying To Embarass Me In Front Of My Family by indodon(m): 10:16am On Mar 30, 2021
You're 24 and you graduated at 18??

I smell lies in this your story...

Tell the lady to tell your uncle
Re: This Lady Is Trying To Embarass Me In Front Of My Family by FalseProphet1(m): 10:18am On Mar 30, 2021
SmellySperm:

new London ke! Bros u dey whine me

I hear say hustle plenty for Enugu,link me na
Na for there way Exxon mobile and other oil companies de na, Enugu na normal hussling area. Once you get small cash you go join the hussle
Re: This Lady Is Trying To Embarass Me In Front Of My Family by cherish(m): 10:25am On Mar 30, 2021
Casalindal:
Hello op, I read your story and I really know how you feel at the moment. The said lady might not mean you harm but she just don’t know how to handle the fact she has sin, there are people like that and most of them get closure when the finally get to share what they have done with a close or superior being. Don’t take it to heart or get mad at her, I will suggest you sit down and have a deep talk with her and during which you try to understand why she want to follow through with that route.

So many of us just have conversations without actually listening to another person. Tell her to also understand with you why you don’t feel safe having to let the whole world know what you have done. If you both are truly sorry for what you both had done and have seek the face of God then opening confession is not really an option here. But if she still see it fit to go ahead I feel you should allow her get on with what she want.

You might feel embarrassed and all not but it will just be for a period of time. I personally feel you should even be the one to take the first step and confess don’t allow her do it first that way you might still gain a little respect from those you looking up to.

After you get over this please cut her completely off, block her and do not even look back

Lastly tell your girlfriend first about the whole thing so she could stand by you during this time. Please don’t allow her hear it from someone else please. She will be the backbone you will lay on during this time.

Good night and may God have mercy and see you through
wow very good advice. Keep it up
Re: This Lady Is Trying To Embarass Me In Front Of My Family by Csami(m): 10:41am On Mar 30, 2021
MyProblem:

Well, not everyone schooled in Nigeria, moreover, not everyone attended your everyday university, I got the degree I went for in 2 years, but that's because I never schooled in your everyday Nigerian university, so please understand someone's plight and think well before typing.

Still doesn't change the fact that you're lying.

Lock down ended in the 3rd quarter of last year, how come yours continued into the future?

1 Like

Re: This Lady Is Trying To Embarass Me In Front Of My Family by elbaraj2020(m): 10:50am On Mar 30, 2021
[quote author=MyProblem post=100321416]Hello house, I'm in a little problem and I have no idea how I should go about it, I'll appericiate any vital contributions I can get here, thanks.

I am a 24 year old guy living with my uncle who is like a father to me, he is an ordained Reverend tho he isn't practicing, he works with an international missionary organization where he leads the Nigerian chapter of the organization. After graduating, I joined him in the organization and have spent 6 years working with the organization, I am the leader of the Lagos chapter and my uncle totally trusts me, I have been faithfully carrying out my duties for the last 6 years without any problems. During the course of my job, I have had various advances from female colleagues who clearly wants something with me, but i have always managed to keep myself intact without falling for their games, the organization does not allow relationships with colleagues who serve in the same center, tho it is non profit and non-salary, which means we are not being paid, I remotely run my company where I earn about 350k on average monthly, so I am very fine serving in the organization as it does not clash with my role in my company.

So about 2 years ago, we had this Nigerian lady who was transfered from the Indian branch of the organization to Lagos to serve, and I picked her up that day, and we blended, we got talking and we soon became good friends, but on the way, I found out that I was feeling something for her, but I didn't let her know or show it, she was 5 years older than I am, but I'm her superior in the organization, she respects me and is a good lady, so one night, she confessed over the phone that she has feelings for me, I told her it was mutual but I have a girlfriend whom I love already.

During the covid lockdown, the lady somehow got my uncle's permission to stay in the house with me, my uncle is never around as he travels frequently, so I'm home alone most times, I knew this was going to be trouble, but there was nothing I could do, so I stayed behind, and one thing led to another, I found myself cheating on my girlfriend with this new lady, she was a virgin and was looking to settle down, I was not even thinking about setting down now, not to talk of with one 5 years older than I am, we had a lot of romance but never sex as I didn't want to deflower her if I knew I was not going to end up with her. I was not happy about my new cheating habit but this lady is pretty, tho not as pretty as my girlfriend, but she is well endowed every where, more than my girlfriend. This lady tried to persuade me to marry her but I refused and decided to end everything with her, and asked her not to mention anything to my uncle, else it will break the trust he has in me since I flouted the organizations rule.

After I ended it, she left the house for sometime and returned almost a year later after I cut contact with her, I knew that there was a possibility for trouble again, so I started preparing to go get my place and totally avoided anything that would leave us alone together, but one night, a mutual friend came over, and we had a great conversation together, after he left, the mood was still a happy one, and I continued to talk and joke with this lady, one thing led to another and I found myself ontop of her once again, I didn't penetrate her as it was too tight and painful for her, but my joystick was brushed on her veejay many times but I didn't cum, she told me she intentionally initiated it as a last time and it was never going to happen again, after that day, I began to avoid her again.

Few weeks later, she began falling ill randomly and said she missed her period, I was scared but hoped for the best but the illness kept coming, so I took her to 3 clinics and was dumbfounded when all the pregnancy tests came out positive, I explained to the doctor that I didn't cum and I didn't penetrate her but he said my precum can contain semen and it was enough to impregnate her if it finds it's way in, I didn't know what to do but I told her we could never keep the baby, so we found a pharmacy who finally agreed to help us take it out, it was 7 weeks old already, but we were successful after spending close to 80k to make sure she was fine, we both agreed that no one must know what happened, we prayed and asked God for forgiveness and that was when she revealed to me that she told my uncle about what we had before, I was mad at her cos I saw a change in the way my uncle looked at me, plus, he now gives me full privacy, he has not been inside my room for more than 4 months now which is unlike him as he comes in when he needs to tell me something, I decided to let it go and pretend that I didn't know he knew about my atrocious acts.

To cut the story short, yesterday, this lady called me and started saying things I didn't understand, saying we need to confess our sins to my uncle, bla bla bla, I just couldn't believe my ears, like, I thought we were over this already? She was saying stuffs like she doesn't have peace, bla bla, I told her telling God was more than enough, but she was saying strange things, threatening to tell my uncle about it as her mind was not at peace, this is almost 3 weeks after she took the drugs and everything was flushed, I don't know what to do, I have gotten a house already and want to move by the end of the month all because of this, but how do I manage to face my uncle and family with this terrible act, I told her that she was really crazy to allow us compound our sin by taking the baby out and then still confessing to man, plus, how can I face all that embarrassment for a sex I never did or enjoy?

please any advice will be appreciated.

Lalasticlala please don't move this to the front page, my girlfriend is a nairalander please. [/quot

Ahhahahahahhahahahhaha....this remind me of that song..#i no cum, she no cum, how comes belle come?
Re: This Lady Is Trying To Embarass Me In Front Of My Family by VictorUSA(m): 11:12am On Mar 30, 2021
Pls any uniabuja student on this thread?
Re: This Lady Is Trying To Embarass Me In Front Of My Family by MrGrimm: 12:01pm On Mar 30, 2021
Casalindal:
Hello op, I read your story and I really know how you feel at the moment. The said lady might not mean you harm but she just don’t know how to handle the fact she has sin, there are people like that and most of them get closure when the finally get to share what they have done with a close or superior being. Don’t take it to heart or get mad at her, I will suggest you sit down and have a deep talk with her and during which you try to understand why she want to follow through with that route.

So many of us just have conversations without actually listening to another person. Tell her to also understand with you why you don’t feel safe having to let the whole world know what you have done. If you both are truly sorry for what you both had done and have seek the face of God then opening confession is not really an option here. But if she still see it fit to go ahead I feel you should allow her get on with what she want.

You might feel embarrassed and all not but it will just be for a period of time. I personally feel you should even be the one to take the first step and confess don’t allow her do it first that way you might still gain a little respect from those you looking up to.

After you get over this please cut her completely off, block her and do not even look back

Lastly tell your girlfriend first about the whole thing so she could stand by you during this time. Please don’t allow her hear it from someone else please. She will be the backbone you will lay on during this time.

All this your write up. Good advice sha. But be like say u dey fear say he be your boyfriend, no dey fear, it's alright lol.
Re: This Lady Is Trying To Embarass Me In Front Of My Family by MyProblem: 12:04pm On Mar 30, 2021
Csami:

Still doesn't change the fact that you're lying.

Lock down ended in the 3rd quarter of last year, how come yours continued into the future?

While the lockdown was on, movement was still very possible, she traveled all the way to Abuja while the lockdown was on, she didn't come back until December last year, I even brought the story to nairaland when she was asking me to marry her, the topic even made front page, I can't waste my time lying for nothing, I have far important things to do, plus, I attached a screenshot of our conversation earlier and if you didn't see it, I'm not obligated to explain anything to you, believe what you want.
Re: This Lady Is Trying To Embarass Me In Front Of My Family by Cutehector(m): 12:51pm On Mar 30, 2021
Prick n pussy cheesy
Re: This Lady Is Trying To Embarass Me In Front Of My Family by AwesomeStormy00(m): 4:42pm On Mar 30, 2021
MyProblem:

I personally have a friend who was in his second year by 15

15 years old in year 2. Is that in United Kingdom cuz am curious to know. 17 in year two yes is acceptable but 15.... anyway there are genius kids out there so hmmmm it is possible.

So what are you going to do on this matter the lady, your uncle, your girlfriend. your girlfriend no go leave you cuz naija girls are mint.

Good luck bros remember we are not perfect o
Re: This Lady Is Trying To Embarass Me In Front Of My Family by AwesomeStormy00(m): 4:52pm On Mar 30, 2021
MyProblem:

Well, not everyone schooled in Nigeria, moreover, not everyone attended your everyday university, I got the degree I went for in 2 years, but that's because I never schooled in your everyday Nigerian university, so please understand someone's plight and think well before typing.

You got your degree in 2 years? No college no A level, you went as foreign student. No offence your story seems too good to be true. Se na yankee or uk cuz am curious.
Re: This Lady Is Trying To Embarass Me In Front Of My Family by Juliearth(f): 4:53pm On Mar 30, 2021
Yes,you goofed, but I am not here to judge you. I think she is poised at ruining your reputation before your uncle. Try and reach a reasonable conclusion with her and if that doesn't happen, then you should talk to your uncle on your own, man to man. He would be pissed with you, but it can never go beyond that.

I am sure you have learnt your lessons,so selah!

PS
If there is any vacancy in your organization, I would be more than glad to fill in the position.
Re: This Lady Is Trying To Embarass Me In Front Of My Family by MufasaLion: 6:52pm On Mar 30, 2021
Casalindal:

Damn!. This is nice. So I could actually agree with you on this...

Lol
Re: This Lady Is Trying To Embarass Me In Front Of My Family by saintsylve(m): 7:24am On Mar 31, 2021
Michelle55:
Is this the new pattern now? All these sensational stories always hitting fp without verification or is Nairaland devoid of content now?

Everyday, new stories are giving birth to following the same recognizable patterns and no mods has deemed it fit to verify the sources of this stories.

If you guys has employed content creators, kuku tell us now instead of feeding us with rooster and bull stories every day.

All the content creators has imaginary problems and they are also wealthy too.. If only its like that in real life.

Las las, the vibes go tune down soonest. This content creator can't zobo us for long, meanwhile enjoy the traffic while it lasts.
grin grin grin
Re: This Lady Is Trying To Embarass Me In Front Of My Family by RMoneyInTheBank: 8:34am On Mar 31, 2021
MyProblem:
Hello house, I'm in a little problem and I have no idea how I should go about it, I'll appericiate any vital contributions I can get here, thanks.

I am a 24 year old guy living with my uncle who is like a father to me, he is an ordained Reverend tho he isn't practicing, he works with an international missionary organization where he leads the Nigerian chapter of the organization. After graduating, I joined him in the organization and have spent 6 years working with the organization, I am the leader of the Lagos chapter and my uncle totally trusts me, I have been faithfully carrying out my duties for the last 6 years without any problems. During the course of my job, I have had various advances from female colleagues who clearly wants something with me, but i have always managed to keep myself intact without falling for their games, the organization does not allow relationships with colleagues who serve in the same center, tho it is non profit and non-salary, which means we are not being paid, I remotely run my company where I earn about 350k on average monthly, so I am very fine serving in the organization as it does not clash with my role in my company.

So about 2 years ago, we had this Nigerian lady who was transfered from the Indian branch of the organization to Lagos to serve, and I picked her up that day, and we blended, we got talking and we soon became good friends, but on the way, I found out that I was feeling something for her, but I didn't let her know or show it, she was 5 years older than I am, but I'm her superior in the organization, she respects me and is a good lady, so one night, she confessed over the phone that she has feelings for me, I told her it was mutual but I have a girlfriend whom I love already.

During the covid lockdown, the lady somehow got my uncle's permission to stay in the house with me, my uncle is never around as he travels frequently, so I'm home alone most times, I knew this was going to be trouble, but there was nothing I could do, so I stayed behind, and one thing led to another, I found myself cheating on my girlfriend with this new lady, she was a virgin and was looking to settle down, I was not even thinking about setting down now, not to talk of with one 5 years older than I am, we had a lot of romance but never sex as I didn't want to deflower her if I knew I was not going to end up with her. I was not happy about my new cheating habit but this lady is pretty, tho not as pretty as my girlfriend, but she is well endowed every where, more than my girlfriend. This lady tried to persuade me to marry her but I refused and decided to end everything with her, and asked her not to mention anything to my uncle, else it will break the trust he has in me since I flouted the organizations rule.

After I ended it, she left the house for sometime and returned almost a year later after I cut contact with her, I knew that there was a possibility for trouble again, so I started preparing to go get my place and totally avoided anything that would leave us alone together, but one night, a mutual friend came over, and we had a great conversation together, after he left, the mood was still a happy one, and I continued to talk and joke with this lady, one thing led to another and I found myself ontop of her once again, I didn't penetrate her as it was too tight and painful for her, but my joystick was brushed on her veejay many times but I didn't cum, she told me she intentionally initiated it as a last time and it was never going to happen again, after that day, I began to avoid her again.

Few weeks later, she began falling ill randomly and said she missed her period, I was scared but hoped for the best but the illness kept coming, so I took her to 3 clinics and was dumbfounded when all the pregnancy tests came out positive, I explained to the doctor that I didn't cum and I didn't penetrate her but he said my precum can contain semen and it was enough to impregnate her if it finds it's way in, I didn't know what to do but I told her we could never keep the baby, so we found a pharmacy who finally agreed to help us take it out, it was 7 weeks old already, but we were successful after spending close to 80k to make sure she was fine, we both agreed that no one must know what happened, we prayed and asked God for forgiveness and that was when she revealed to me that she told my uncle about what we had before, I was mad at her cos I saw a change in the way my uncle looked at me, plus, he now gives me full privacy, he has not been inside my room for more than 4 months now which is unlike him as he comes in when he needs to tell me something, I decided to let it go and pretend that I didn't know he knew about my atrocious acts.

To cut the story short, yesterday, this lady called me and started saying things I didn't understand, saying we need to confess our sins to my uncle, bla bla bla, I just couldn't believe my ears, like, I thought we were over this already? She was saying stuffs like she doesn't have peace, bla bla, I told her telling God was more than enough, but she was saying strange things, threatening to tell my uncle about it as her mind was not at peace, this is almost 3 weeks after she took the drugs and everything was flushed, I don't know what to do, I have gotten a house already and want to move by the end of the month all because of this, but how do I manage to face my uncle and family with this terrible act, I told her that she was really crazy to allow us compound our sin by taking the baby out and then still confessing to man, plus, how can I face all that embarrassment for a sex I never did or enjoy?

Lalasticlala please don't move this to the front page, my girlfriend is a nairalander please.
..guy talk less about it.... If possible, don't talk about it at all and try as possible to avoid her.... The more she sees you, the more she wants to talk about it...

Cut off completely... I bet you the matter will die a natural death
Re: This Lady Is Trying To Embarass Me In Front Of My Family by RMoneyInTheBank: 8:55am On Mar 31, 2021
thatsleepboy1:
Bịa boy, you said you're 24 and you finished University 6yrs ago. Bikọ awu kwá m tata.
hahaha
Re: This Lady Is Trying To Embarass Me In Front Of My Family by Magnoliaa(f): 1:16pm On Mar 31, 2021
[img]https:///view/hillary-clinton-smile-bored-boring-boredom-gif-4736713.gif[/img]

amazing how hardly nobody is judging the op...
Re: This Lady Is Trying To Embarass Me In Front Of My Family by MyProblem: 6:12pm On Mar 31, 2021
UPDATE

I have decided to come clean with my uncle, he may be disappointed but that's where it will end, I will also resign my role in the organization, I think it's the honorable thing to do right now.

I have made my mistake, I've learnt my lesson, now it's time to carry the cross.

1 Like

Re: This Lady Is Trying To Embarass Me In Front Of My Family by MyProblem: 6:14pm On Mar 31, 2021
Hello julieearth... I am not able to reply with this account as I don't have access to the mail.
Re: This Lady Is Trying To Embarass Me In Front Of My Family by VicM6: 10:57pm On Mar 31, 2021
Fear women, they are killers of life
Re: This Lady Is Trying To Embarass Me In Front Of My Family by Tohsynetita1: 11:54pm On Mar 31, 2021
Sunshyne200:

I thought I was the only one wondering how??
Covid 19 is just 1 year, but in his covid story it's almost 2yrs
probably a film
Re: This Lady Is Trying To Embarass Me In Front Of My Family by Juliearth(f): 6:24am On Apr 01, 2021
MyProblem:
UPDATE

I have decided to come clean with my uncle, he may be disappointed but that's where it will end, I will also resign my role in the organization, I think it's the honorable thing to do right now.

I have made my mistake, I've learnt my lesson, now it's time to carry the cross.

Hi!
I must applaud you for choosing to come clean. I am sure you feel better now, because secrets are like a heavy burden. However, I think the move to resign is a bad idea. The hardest things is what you have done, it shouldn't have to involve your job as well.
Re: This Lady Is Trying To Embarass Me In Front Of My Family by nnamdiosu(m): 8:00am On Apr 01, 2021
MyProblem:
Hello house, I'm in a little problem and I have no idea how I should go about it, I'll appericiate any vital contributions I can get here, thanks.

Lalasticlala please don't move this to the front page, my girlfriend is a nairalander please.

UPDATE

Modified

So I tendered my resignation and he rejected it, asking me to go and pray about it. Even though he was disappointed, but he handled it very well and thanked me for showing that I honor him, the work and God.

Trust me when I say this... for confessing to your uncle, you took the power away from your tormentor , (the lady).

For coming out clean and confessing, you still regained your lost honor and integrity.

Trust my next words the way a child trusts his father not to lie...

Everything the lady did was planned, knowingly or unknowingly, to derail your faith, peace, joy and so many other things.
It was calculated to keep you on perpetual misery, but God had mercy on you. The future is still bright.

Don't resign.
Cut off from her, block her everywhere.
Never, ever stay anywhere alone with her.
Take notes on this lesson and move on.

I admire your courage and intergrity.
Your uncle also is a man of maturity and wisdom.

It's well.
peace.
Re: This Lady Is Trying To Embarass Me In Front Of My Family by Juliearth(f): 7:45pm On Apr 01, 2021
MyProblem:
Hello julieearth... I am not able to reply with this account as I don't have access to the mail.

Hi! I have received and acknowledged your mail. Many thanks!
Re: This Lady Is Trying To Embarass Me In Front Of My Family by Telstar: 7:59pm On Apr 01, 2021
Csami:

That part caught my attention too.
24 - 6 = 18
if secondary school takes 6 years, it means Op finished at age 12. Got admitted into uni immediately, finished at age 16/17. Wow!
Went ahead to work for his imaginary uncle while managing his imaginary 350k per month business. Got his imaginary colleague pregnant while cheating on his imaginary girlfriend.

Kid grow up! We're not all as gullible as you think, !diot.

Yeah...that's a fabricated story right there. I really cannot fathom why people fabricate stories on here?
Re: This Lady Is Trying To Embarass Me In Front Of My Family by Cutezt(m): 12:30am On Apr 02, 2021
Telstar:
Yeah...that's a fabricated story right there. I really cannot fathom why people fabricate stories on here?

Simply because many are not fabricated at all, I once brought a story here and many were saying it was fabricated, but that was my own personal experience, since then, I learnt not to say peoples stories are lies.

Following the topic closely, if the OP can be in JSS 1 by 9, by 15 he should be rounding up, and if his program is truly 2 years, then what makes you all think it isn't possible?

I personally finished secondary school at 14.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Best Romantic Pics I Have Come Across / Guys, have You Ever Fallen In Love With A Below Average Looking Girl? / My One Night Stand With So Called Instagram Slay Bae

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.