Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,533 members, 7,816,301 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready (6169 Views)

Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? / Traits a man should observe in a woman when considering commitment / Finding The Right Woman When You Are Broke Is A Romantic Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by GeneralPula: 2:08pm On Mar 30, 2021
NiRfreak:

It's terrible. Campus life and prostitution, if a girl doesn't have solid upbringing with personal scruples, she will easily join the gang. it's like a cult for the so called big and happening babes. campus prostitution is like competition of the prettiest or smartest ladies who can land the biggest fish. Our gals are too wild for marriage.
[b]Are you going to say such women after marriage will forget those wild life of gyration of camping in the best resorts and hotels on free money? No wonder it's hard to please them. [/b]They are emotionally draining in marriage and financially stressful to manage

Nope, they won’t..

Runs/hookup girls do see all men as client. That’s why it’s hard for many girls to completely change even after stopping the so call hookup. It’s a mental trauma that’s very addictive..

Only 1% out of 100 of girls will stop hookup then forget completely about the past trauma. The rest 99% are going to be living by it everyday or every week or every year...They’ll try so hard to forget about it but it just wouldn’t happen...And that’s why repentant hoe is still a hoe..

I guess it’s one of those prices girls doing hookup do pay!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by NiRfreak(m): 2:09pm On Mar 30, 2021
femi4:
Parents are always the first teacher
The major academic or intellectual influence come from school, the quality of the school, the Calibre of pupils the child move it, environment...and discipline of parents ensuring kids behave well.
Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by LadyTiannah2: 2:15pm On Mar 30, 2021
Remijuice:

Men help in home when they are supposed to, especially when you are heavily pregnant or during sickness or if the wife travelled. Stop looking for excuses for your unnecessary laziness.

If you as a woman does not know when you are supposed to financially contribute in your supposed home, I dey shame for you..
Going by your logic, a woman should only contribute financially when the man has no money. Correct?
Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 30, 2021
The most intelligent ladies I have met are secondary school holders.

They are home grown ladies who value hardwork. They are highly driven and less into social media frenzy.

They offer solutions to real life problems. They can discuss any topic, from football to politics and lifestyle.

That's how to rate a woman. Certificates don't change women. A true woman is trained at home by her Mother

8 Likes

Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by emmanuelbrown26: 2:58pm On Mar 30, 2021
Remijuice:

You see!

If I must do this he must do that, that's the problem...
Una get time for that girl up their. The op really made a valid point, and I stand with op. Having seen a lot in this life, the bad, the ugly and the good I will say op may your days be long and u shall find a good woman I promise u that.
Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by Remijuice: 3:05pm On Mar 30, 2021
LadyTiannah2:

Going by your logic, a woman should only contribute financially when the man has no money. Correct?
You shouldn't wait till your man got no fund on him before you buy/pay for things your family needs, as long as you have the money on you.

Sincerely speaking, so many men are good in doing home chores we learnt from our mothers. I can cook more better than my woman but does that mean you should be expecting me to cook most of the time??
Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by djon78(m): 3:23pm On Mar 30, 2021
Uneducated women are the worst oo

Wait until she born finish for you
Then you will see her true color

Just yesterday an acquaintance of mine was complaining that his brother married with four children slept in his house
His uneducated wife brought out pestle to fight with him, seized his phone and he ran from the house to allow peace

Uneducated women are the worst
Education brings refinement

The problem with many guys is that they want to just Lord it over women
The more they realize that women are human beings that requires to be given the respect due them they will have it better

This is a modern world
You can't just Lord over her
When you respect her
She will respect you back in multiple times

But if you want to go for the uneducated ones
Continue
Maybe when she don born for you finish
And begin to show you her true color
Then it will not be late

You will be shocked that the woman that will make you happy are those ones you feel will be hard to marry
Life is very mysterious

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by LadyTiannah2: 3:23pm On Mar 30, 2021
Remijuice:

You shouldn't wait till your man got no fund on him before you buy/pay for things your family needs, as long as you have the money on you.

Sincerely speaking, so many men are good in doing home chores we learnt from our mothers. I can cook more better than my woman but does that mean you should be expecting me to cook most of the time??
Lol why are you contradicting yourself? undecided
You said men should only help their wives when they are sick or pregnant or unavailable. Going by that same logic, women should only help their husbands when they are incapacitated.

1 Like

Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by Sonoyom(m): 3:29pm On Mar 30, 2021
JudgeKronos:

I taya oo
The Nigerian mentality... and they call those empty brains ‘sexx for marks’ graduates ‘educated’
It goes to show how 'educated' the OP is.
Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by Sparkle777(f): 3:43pm On Mar 30, 2021
NiRfreak:
Recently, I'm having a paradigm shift of the ideal woman to marry in the midst of tension and uncertainties surrounding marriages. A popular fact is that the woman a man marries determine so much about his achivement, happiness, health, longevity and the fate of his children, and since I cherish peace of mind so much I've decided to go for an uneducated woman.
She will be a secondary school holder and I will set her up for business and these are my reasons.

1. Intellectual gap and economic difference between husband and wife is a big factor in determining the success of a marriage. Women generally will look up to their spouse and are easily moved and obligated to respect him when he's obviously superior intellectually and economically. Whereas, unnecessary power play ensues when a woman is very close to her man in terms of education and economic means. This alone has broken many homes and still counting.

2. New definition of gender roles: feminist and mainstream media are misleading women to reject their traditional roles that have made them successful and happy as women for thousands of years.This new mindset and role shift is largely incompatible with marriage and it's the reason why 70% of marriages in Western world hit the rock within 5 years of wedlock. Even in our society, divorce is so prevalent as women try to change marital roles and values to copy the oyibo. Only few men can cope with this role shift.

3. Uneducated women are more devoted to their men, as they have few engagements, amusements and few lofty frivolities. When you are also a good man who shows her that you truly love her and care so much for her happiness, most times she'll go all length to pls you and you see them glow for you. They are more proud of having you and grateful for what you do.

4. They are more teachable. I believe you can easily blend them how you want. They are also very happy when your educated friends come around and still shower her respect as Oga's wife cos you don't joke with her or disrespect her amongst your friends.

5. Feminism promotes sexual decadence. Check what our ladies are doing on the internet. Feminism expose them to such. Most educated women, feminist and all, take their freedom too far that they indulge in all kinds of sexual experimentation and are bolder with less scruples for sexual restraint; as they are also less religious, less modest, wilder, subscribing to strange philosophies that jeopardise marital values and family cohesion just for personal pleasure and happiness

This is not saying it's 100% foolproof for good marriage, women also have their personalities, either educated or not. but in general this limits avoidable tussle.
And some will say I'm only a control freak, well, men should lead, and there's nothing wrong if they are in control as long as they are reasonable, and a good woman doesn't have problem submitting to a man whom they love and respect apart from our new generation feminist who believe they are equal to men and thus want to dictate.

You may air your view as regard to this school of thought, either positive or negative they are welcome.

Na dis type of village wife go give u kids from another man cos she never hear about DNA. Go and marry that woman wey no go dey reason well wit u. Haahaahaahaa

1 Like

Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by Remijuice: 3:46pm On Mar 30, 2021
LadyTiannah2:

Lol why are you contradicting yourself? undecided
You said men should only help their wives when they are sick or pregnant or unavailable. Going by that same logic, women should only help their husbands when they are incapacitated.

Which means you are measuring with your husband..

You do this for me, I do that for you..

Lol, feminism.
You have justified the OP
Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by LadyTiannah2: 3:53pm On Mar 30, 2021
Remijuice:

Which means you are measuring with your husband..

You do this for me, I do that for you..

Lol, feminism.
You have justified the OP
And you have proved that you're selfish and lack wisdom

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by Remijuice: 3:53pm On Mar 30, 2021
God made us Head of the family by default. It is in us to want a submissive wife.

There can never be two captain in a ship.

The problem these days is that Men don't know the type of women that should be left alone.

1 Like

Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by Remijuice: 3:55pm On Mar 30, 2021
LadyTiannah2:

And you have proved that you're selfish and lack wisdom
How can I be selfish and I approach to marry you..

Why don't you come and pay groom price?
Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by LadyTiannah2: 4:03pm On Mar 30, 2021
Remijuice:

How can I be selfish and I approach to marry you..

Why don't you come and pay groom price?
Marriage is not an act of benevolence. I'm actually one of those who desires for the abolishment of bride price, so that Nigerian men will stop using it as an excuse to be terrible husbands

2 Likes

Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by Remijuice: 4:14pm On Mar 30, 2021
LadyTiannah2:

Marriage is not an act of benevolence. I'm actually one of those who desires for the abolishment of bride price, so that Nigerian men will stop using it as an excuse to be terrible husbands

Isaiah 4:1
Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by LadyTiannah2: 4:26pm On Mar 30, 2021
Remijuice:

Isaiah 4:1

Lol you must be grossly myopic to quote something that supposedly happened thousands of years ago. There is no war or illness killing thousands of men presently, so I repeat, marriage is not an act of benevolence. Stop being a shitty husband/boyfriend

1 Like

Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by Remijuice: 4:34pm On Mar 30, 2021
LadyTiannah2:

Lol you must be grossly myopic to quote something that supposedly happened thousands of years ago. There is no war or illness killing thousands of men presently, so I repeat, marriage is not an act of benevolence. Stop being a shitty husband/boyfriend
Hahaha!

You are the myopic one.

But maybe that thought makes you happy.

Enjoy the rest of your day..
Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by Lush100(m): 4:37pm On Mar 30, 2021
without castigating you, I have an issue with this phrase " U can hardly need any help from a man or guy "without them asking for sex in return"

must ladies always be looking for help. it always a mentality they are accustomed to.
I am not saying seeking help is bad, but I noticed its a ladies' general habit. and its's a bad "habit"
my wife had this some-what similar problem; I had to take many many route to rid her of this.
If you are seeking help and you are not ready to carry bulk of the "weight " for which that help needs, then you are going to exchange it for something, whether a man or woman.
unfortunately lots of women always do this that is why it seems that the exchange "subject matter is sex".

In this world nothing is (truly) free , you have to work for it. if you are given freely, it means somebody else worked for it.
Only family members can give you something free. and that's because family itself is hard-work and not free, you all worked together to make the family what it is.

with that said, marriage is for two people that are ready to help and partner with each other.

Toluwashe778:
Must u get married?
After all some of ur colleague has planned/vowed never to get married.

See, this issue of trouble in marriage/girls in high institution is more like a trend.

Am not here to castigate ur opinion or support feminism or any female misbehavior but am a lady and with the help of the God I will tell u the truth.

If u like marry a primary school leaver u might have thesame problem because marriage is too long for a person to remain the same. She too might agitate for going to further her education.

We ladies face a lot of challenges from guys on daily basis. U can hardly need any help from a man or guy without them asking for sex in return. Even the ops might be guilty of this offence. Starting from admission, job in fact mention any thing. Ask ur sisters at home if u have one. It is very tensed for ladies. If u are in a relationship, the guy sees sex as his right. Both gender has lost the fear of God .

Uncle, let the change start from u pls. Help people for God sake. We will always need each other. Stop seeing every opportunity to have sex because some people will fall only few can stand the temptation
Secondly pray to God to help u meet the right woman. There are still real babe. Educated and peaceful.

This is not time to blame anybody
Change!

1 Like

Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by Erums(m): 4:37pm On Mar 30, 2021
LordKO:
Women (people in general) do not automatically take to evil because of their high educational attainment or lack of it. Where they do, it's because they've weak mental and moral profiles. In fact, higher attainment of education always makes every sane person more refined. And for a fact, every enlightened, confident and fair-minded man knows that it's much easier to have a successful relationship with a highly educated/enlightened woman who has a strong mental and moral profile than an uneducated woman regardless of her mental and moral profile. Just the same way it's easier for a leader to lead educated followers in any conventional gender-neutral setting than the uneducated. 

Conquer yourself, as a man, and then choose a woman based on her ethical leanings rather than her educational level. The fact that women are more malleable than men makes it very easy to work and walk with them and bring out the best in them. Only men and women who take delight in meting out evil against others or who are outright ignorant have always wished to have partners who are not enlightened.

Meanwhile, it's absurd that you termed an HS leaver uneducated, whereas one can be educated without experiencing any form of formal education.

And who told you it's easier to lead educated pple... Man Pls the agberos has more unity than the union of teachers... Go ask why?
Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by Liposure: 4:46pm On Mar 30, 2021
Mine is just know how to read and write. I'm not interested in your academic credentials. Be it bsc or olevel. All i want is a woman worthy in character and virtue.
Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by femi4: 4:49pm On Mar 30, 2021
NiRfreak:

The major academic or intellectual influence come from school, the quality of the school, the Calibre of pupils the child move it, environment...and discipline of parents ensuring kids behave well.
Ignorance

Both forms of teaching doesn't end at the four walls of the classroom
Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by NiRfreak(m): 4:57pm On Mar 30, 2021
Liposure:
Mine is just know how to read and write. I'm not interested in your academic credentials. Be it bsc or olevel. All i want is a woman worthy in character and virtue.
sure basic reading and writing is okay
Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by LordKO(m): 5:43pm On Mar 30, 2021
Erums:

And who told you it's easier to lead educated pple... Man Pls the agberos has more unity than the union of teachers... Go ask why?

I only hold brief for sane people, and my post connotes the same. Once more, it's easier for a leader to lead educated followers in any conventional gender-neutral setting than the uneducated.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by NiRfreak(m): 5:59pm On Mar 30, 2021
LordKO:

I only hold brief for sane people, and my post connotes the same. Once more, it's easier for a leader to lead educated followers in any conventional gender-neutral setting than the uneducated.
Gender neutrality is not conventional...it's made up, not the ideal. And I cant see the link btw gender neutrality and educated followesrhip
Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by LordKO(m): 6:14pm On Mar 30, 2021
NiRfreak:

Gender neutrality is not conventional...it's made up, not the ideal. And I cant see the link btw gender neutrality and educated followesrhip

Some of you always jump into a discussion to argue directionless, not minding how and where it started. That reply was specifically for that particular person and his posit.

1 Like

Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by NiRfreak(m): 6:18pm On Mar 30, 2021
LordKO:

Some of you always jump into a discussion to argue directionless, not minding how and where it started. That reply was specifically for that particular person and his posit.
Ok. No vex
Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by laiperi: 6:20pm On Mar 30, 2021
This guy reminds me of Eddie Murphy old joke about going to a small village in Africa to marry until the girl learned how to say - half half!

Another guy wanted only a ugly girl to marry because nobody would sleep with her tight pussy. Until he realized he was not the only one thinking that way. They all want her tight pussy.

Why are men so presumptuous when it comes to women?

2 Likes

Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 30, 2021
LadyTiannah2:

Ehn work is work. You think nurses and teachers don't get exhausted? Not to mention after having to add chores, cooking and child rearing to it...yet you people see it as mission impossible to help with small chores at Home
Lai lai, if I'm contributing a little financially, he will contribute a little domestically. Doesn't make him any less a man

Sure when he does house chores you sex starve him because you see him as an equal partner

Only a foolish man will follow these flawed logic
Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 30, 2021
djon78:
Uneducated women are the worst oo

Wait until she born finish for you
Then you will see her true color

Just yesterday an acquaintance of mine was complaining that his brother married with four children slept in his house
His uneducated wife brought out pestle to fight with him, seized his phone and he ran from the house to allow peace

Uneducated women are the worst
Education brings refinement

The problem with many guys is that they want to just Lord it over women
The more they realize that women are human beings that requires to be given the respect due them they will have it better

This is a modern world
You can't just Lord over her
When you respect her
She will respect you back in multiple times

But if you want to go for the uneducated ones
Continue
Maybe when she don born for you finish
And begin to show you her true color
Then it will not be late

You will be shocked that the woman that will make you happy are those ones you feel will be hard to marry
Life is very mysterious

Nonsense
We need feminine,soft, submissive,fit, cooperative young beautiful attractive women
The more educated a woman is the greater the odd she becomes Feministic
Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 30, 2021
laiperi:
This guy reminds me of Eddie Murphy old joke about going to a small village in Africa to marry until the girl learned how to say - half half!

Another guy wanted only a ugly girl to marry because nobody would sleep with her tight pussy. Until he realized he was not the only one thinking that way. They all want her tight pussy.

Why are men so presumptuous when it comes to women?

Western Societies with highly educated women have produced Feminist and equalist

Men should lead,Women should follow
Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by LadyTiannah2: 6:35pm On Mar 30, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

Sure when he does house chores you sex starve him because you see him as an equal partner

Only a foolish man will follow these flawed logic
Its only a foolish man who thinks he will be getting regular sex when he refuses to assist his wife with little things at home. Happy wife, happy life. Ever heard it?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mason Greenwood Is Innocent / Why Is Dating Such A Challenge? / I'm A Wasted Sperm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.