Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,490 members, 7,816,158 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready (6161 Views)

Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? / Traits a man should observe in a woman when considering commitment / Finding The Right Woman When You Are Broke Is A Romantic Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by LadyTiannah2: 10:22am On Mar 30, 2021
bigpicture001:

Women only see financial superiority as qualities....so it boils down to exactly what the OP is saying.....

Our parents stayed in marriage because of their financial disadvantage as compared to their hubby....only Asians marry and stay in marriages this days
You Nigerian men truly do not know what you want. Today you'll shame women for asking the men they're involved with for money and not contributing money to the relationship...tomorrow you'll advocate for relationships where the men have the upper hand financially. Very confused lot

3 Likes

Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by bigpicture001: 10:29am On Mar 30, 2021
LadyTiannah2:

You Nigerian men truly do not know what you want. Today you'll shame women for asking the men they're involved with for money and not contributing money to the relationship...tomorrow you'll advocate for relationships where the men have the upper hand financially. Very confused lot

No. U don't get it dear...men want ladies to assist if they are also working....but the ultimate aim of a man is to b able to direct his partner and sh agrees...

2 Likes

Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by LadyTiannah2: 10:31am On Mar 30, 2021
bigpicture001:

No. U don't get it dear...men want ladies to assist if they are also working....but the ultimate aim of a man is to b able to direct his partner and sh agrees...
Y'all should be prepared to also assist in the home-front if you want her to assist financially tho

1 Like

Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by bigpicture001: 10:38am On Mar 30, 2021
LadyTiannah2:

Y'all should be prepared to also assist in the home-front if you want her to assist financially tho

Nobody is seeking very hard working ladies...

Just little soft work like teacher, nurses, petty trader etc..not to work and die and b so tired like men

5 Likes

Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by LadyTiannah2: 10:41am On Mar 30, 2021
bigpicture001:

Nobody is seeking very hard working ladies...

Just little soft work like teacher, nurses, petty trader etc..not to work and die and b so tired like men
Ehn work is work. You think nurses and teachers don't get exhausted? Not to mention after having to add chores, cooking and child rearing to it...yet you people see it as mission impossible to help with small chores at Home
Lai lai, if I'm contributing a little financially, he will contribute a little domestically. Doesn't make him any less a man
Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by CyberHustle: 10:46am On Mar 30, 2021
LadyTiannah2:

A man who deserves respect doesn't need to demand for it or go extra length to achieve it. When your woman sees the good qualities in you, her respect for you just flows
A man who deserves respect and doesn't get it because of the flaws in the other half can demand it.
Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by Remijuice: 10:59am On Mar 30, 2021
LadyTiannah2:

Ehn work is work. You think nurses and teachers don't get exhausted? Not to mention after having to add chores, cooking and child rearing to it...yet you people see it as mission impossible to help with small chores at Home
Lai lai, if I'm contributing a little financially, he will contribute a little domestically. Doesn't make him any less a man

You see!

If I must do this he must do that, that's the problem...

6 Likes

Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by LadyTiannah2: 11:05am On Mar 30, 2021
Remijuice:

You see!

If I must do this he must do that, that's the problem...
Marriage is about partnership and team work, is it not? Why do you Nigerian men hate helping out at home so much but you want the woman to bring money? Doesn't make sense undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 30, 2021
Thread has been hijacked by some amateur telenovela-inspired relationship experts .....

Sons & daughters pls topic is about marriage, not campus relationships
Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by femi4: 11:14am On Mar 30, 2021
NiRfreak:
Recently, I'm having a paradigm shift of the ideal woman to marry in the midst of tension and uncertainties surrounding marriages. A popular fact is that the woman a man marries determine so much about a man's achivement, happiness, health, longevity and the fate of his children, and since I cherish peace of mind so much I've decided to go for an uneducated woman.
She will be a secondary school holder and I will set her up for business and these are my reasons.

1. Intellectual gap and economic difference between husband and wife is a big factor in determining the success of a marriage. Women generally will look up to their spouse and are easily moved and obligated to respect him when he's obviously superior intellectually and economically. Whereas, unnecessary power play ensues when a woman is very close to her man in terms of education and economic means. This alone has broken many homes and still counting.

2. New definition of gender roles: feminist and mainstream media are misleading women to reject their traditional roles that have made them successful and happy as women for thousands of years.This new mindset and role shift is largely incompatible with marriage and it's the reason why 70% of marriages in Western world hit the rock within 5 years of wedlock. Even in our society, divorce is so prevalent as women try to change marital roles and values to copy the oyibo. Only few men can cope with this role shift.

3. Uneducated women are more devoted to their men, as they have few engagements, amusements and lofty frivolities. When you are also a good man who shows her that you truly love her and care so much for her happiness, most times they go all length to pls you and you see them glow for you. They are more proud of having you and grateful for what you do.

4. They are more teachable. I believe you can easily blend them how you want. They are also very happy, when your educated friends come around and still shower them respect as Oga's wife, cos you don't joke with her or disrespect her.

5. Feminism promotes sexual decadence. Check what our ladies are doing on the internet. Feminism expose them to such. Most educated women, feminist and all, take their freedom too far that they do all kind of sexual experimentation and are more bold with less scruples to be sexually daring. As they are less religious, less modest, wilder, subscribing to strange philosophies that jeopardise marital values and family cohesion just for personal pleasure and happiness

This is not saying it's 100% foolproof for good marriage, women also have their personalities, either educated or not. but in general this limits avoidable tussle.
And some will say I'm only a control freak, well, men should lead, and there's nothing wrong if they are in control as long as they are reasonable, and a good woman doesn't have problem submitting to a man whom they love and respect apart from our new generation feminist who believe they are equal to men and thus want to dictate.

You may air your view as regard to this school of thought, either positive or negative they are welcome.
Your kids will suffer for it

1 Like

Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by Fantasticcc: 11:30am On Mar 30, 2021
Why get married in the first place

2 Likes

Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by LordKO(m): 11:31am On Mar 30, 2021
Women (people in general) do not automatically take to evil because of their high educational attainment or lack of it. Where they do, it's because they've weak mental and moral profiles. In fact, higher attainment of education always makes every sane person more refined. And for a fact, every enlightened, confident and fair-minded man knows that it's much easier to have a successful relationship with a highly educated/enlightened woman who has a strong mental and moral profile than an uneducated woman regardless of her mental and moral profile. Just the same way it's easier for a leader to lead educated followers in any conventional gender-neutral setting than the uneducated. 

Conquer yourself, as a man, and then choose a woman based on her ethical leanings rather than her educational level. The fact that women are more malleable than men makes it very easy to work and walk with them and bring out the best in them. Only men and women who take delight in meting out evil against others or who are outright ignorant have always wished to have partners who are not enlightened.

Meanwhile, it's absurd that you termed an HS leaver uneducated, whereas one can be educated without experiencing any form of formal education.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 30, 2021
NiRfreak:

Yes...once she can read or write. A secondary schoo leaver can do such.

In shiiiithole, there Is nothing special between being a Bsc Holder and A School Cert. All na rubbish and nonsense. A cattle Man Is the one leading you stupid lots. I've seen School Certs who are 1000% better than so many mediocre worthless Bscs'.......

8 Likes

Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by Toluwashe778: 11:33am On Mar 30, 2021
Must u get married?
After all some of ur colleague has planned/vowed never to get married.

See, this issue of trouble in marriage/girls in high institution is more like a trend.

Am not here to castigate ur opinion or support feminism or any female misbehavior but am a lady and with the help of the God I will tell u the truth.

If u like marry a primary school leaver u might have thesame problem because marriage is too long for a person to remain the same. She too might agitate for going to further her education.

We ladies face a lot of challenges from guys on daily basis. U can hardly need any help from a man or guy without them asking for sex in return. Even the ops might be guilty of this offence. Starting from admission, job in fact mention any thing. Ask ur sisters at home if u have one. It is very tensed for ladies. If u are in a relationship, the guy sees sex as his right. Both gender has lost the fear of God .

Uncle, let the change start from u pls. Help people for God sake. We will always need each other. Stop seeing every opportunity to have sex because some people will fall only few can stand the temptation
Secondly pray to God to help u meet the right woman. There are still real babe. Educated and peaceful.

This is not time to blame anybody
Change!

1 Like

Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by Nobody: 11:35am On Mar 30, 2021
femi4:
Your kids will suffer for it

This is unbelievable!
Like .... how can? You quoted his entire write up just to tell him that his kids will suffer for his choice of an ideal wife ?? Geeeez !!!
We need a total reorientation in this part of the world , honestly.
Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by NiRfreak(m): 11:35am On Mar 30, 2021
Evolutionlove:

In shiiiithole, there Is nothing special between being a Bsc and A School Cert. All na rubbish and nonsense. A cattle Man Is the one leading you stupid lots. I've seen School Certs who are 1000% better than so many mediocre worthless Bscs'.......
Abi...Many intelligent women who dint go to schl are doing well in their business. You will be amazed the kind of millions they count. I have one on my street..the woman is even richer than her husband that's works with govt

3 Likes

Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by Polynek(m): 11:36am On Mar 30, 2021
Opinion is a nose everybody get His/Her own
Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 30, 2021
NiRfreak:

Abi...Many intelligent women who dint go to schl are doing well in their business. You will be amazed the kind of millions they count. I have one on my street..the woman is even richer than her husband that's works with govt

Don’t mind them ..

.... one low monthly salary earner up there is saying children will suffer if a man decides to choose a non schooled woman for a wife.
Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by femi4: 11:40am On Mar 30, 2021
JudgeKronos:

This is unbelievable!
Like .... how can? You quoted his entire write up just to tell him that his kids will suffer for his choice of an ideal wife ?? Geeeez !!!
We need a total reorientation in this part of the world , honestly.
The kids are closer to the mother than the father. I will not have a wife that cannot engage the kids intellectually or assist them with school work

1 Like

Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by Oyiboman69: 11:42am On Mar 30, 2021
LadyTiannah2:
All I see is a man with insecurity issues coupled with a superiority complex, looking for a woman to control.

And before you start accusing me, I'm not a feminist, I believe in gender roles.
You want to set up a business for her, where will she get the knowledge to run it? Your choice anyway

Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by NiRfreak(m): 11:48am On Mar 30, 2021
JudgeKronos:

Don’t mind them ..

.... one low monthly salary earner up there is saying children will suffer if a man decides to choose a non schooled woman for a wife.
I decided not to reply his narrow minded comment. My grand mother is not schooled yet almost all her children are educated to higher institution level...and well behaved and respected
I know a man who is a lawyer and wealthy...he married an uneducated lady, tush_ the lady, beautiful...bought car for her, set up her business, very respectful woman...by 6am, the children are already set for schl before she goes to her shop. These kids are so bright, the man put them in one of the best schools in the town...I envy the diction, and grammar usage of those kids...and they are less than 8 yrs old

3 Likes

Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by NiRfreak(m): 11:50am On Mar 30, 2021
femi4:
The kids are closer to the mother than the father. I will not have a wife that cannot engage the kids intellectually or assist them with school work
It's not big deal if she can't assist them intellectually. That's why we have lesson, home tutors.

...there are kids that orphan or who lost their mom while young, yet they still became educated...

1 Like

Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 30, 2021
femi4:

I see..... but Oga, being schooled does not guarantee intellectual aptitude.

1 Like

Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by 4ormidable(m): 11:59am On Mar 30, 2021
Of all, the social media fever avoidance should be ideal to me.

About the rest, Na God o!✌️
Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by DonBenny77(m): 1:11pm On Mar 30, 2021
I agree with you.
Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by Remijuice: 1:28pm On Mar 30, 2021
LadyTiannah2:

Marriage is about partnership and team work, is it not? Why do you Nigerian men hate helping out at home so much but you want the woman to bring money? Doesn't make sense undecided
Men help in home when they are supposed to, especially when you are heavily pregnant or during sickness or if the wife travelled. Stop looking for excuses for your unnecessary laziness.

If you as a woman does not know when you are supposed to financially contribute in your supposed home, I dey shame for you..

Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by kingvomlotus12: 1:39pm On Mar 30, 2021
LadyTiannah2:

not that I totally abreast to your introspections but home chores shouldn't be a thing that men should complain of, it doesn't make one less of a man... cooking is a thing I love doing btw it's pleasurable...
I just think Nigerian men are too traditional

2 Likes

Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by KefeeBRIGHT91(m): 1:56pm On Mar 30, 2021
NiRfreak:
Recently, I'm having a paradigm shift of the ideal woman to marry in the midst of tension and uncertainties surrounding marriages. A popular fact is that the woman a man marries determine so much about a man's achivement, happiness, health, longevity and the fate of his children, and since I cherish peace of mind so much I've decided to go for an uneducated woman.
She will be a secondary school holder and I will set her up for business and these are my reasons.

1. Intellectual gap and economic difference between husband and wife is a big factor in determining the success of a marriage. Women generally will look up to their spouse and are easily moved and obligated to respect him when he's obviously superior intellectually and economically. Whereas, unnecessary power play ensues when a woman is very close to her man in terms of education and economic means. This alone has broken many homes and still counting.

2. New definition of gender roles: feminist and mainstream media are misleading women to reject their traditional roles that have made them successful and happy as women for thousands of years.This new mindset and role shift is largely incompatible with marriage and it's the reason why 70% of marriages in Western world hit the rock within 5 years of wedlock. Even in our society, divorce is so prevalent as women try to change marital roles and values to copy the oyibo. Only few men can cope with this role shift.

3. Uneducated women are more devoted to their men, as they have few engagements, amusements and lofty frivolities. When you are also a good man who shows her that you truly love her and care so much for her happiness, most times they go all length to pls you and you see them glow for you. They are more proud of having you and grateful for what you do.

4. They are more teachable. I believe you can easily blend them how you want. They are also very happy, when your educated friends come around and still shower them respect as Oga's wife, cos you don't joke with her or disrespect her.

5. Feminism promotes sexual decadence. Check what our ladies are doing on the internet. Feminism expose them to such. Most educated women, feminist and all, take their freedom too far that they do all kind of sexual experimentation and are more bold with less scruples to be sexually daring. As they are less religious, less modest, wilder, subscribing to strange philosophies that jeopardise marital values and family cohesion just for personal pleasure and happiness

This is not saying it's 100% foolproof for good marriage, women also have their personalities, either educated or not. but in general this limits avoidable tussle.
And some will say I'm only a control freak, well, men should lead, and there's nothing wrong if they are in control as long as they are reasonable, and a good woman doesn't have problem submitting to a man whom they love and respect apart from our new generation feminist who believe they are equal to men and thus want to dictate.

You may air your view as regard to this school of thought, either positive or negative they are welcome.

...i think you're taking this from a rather unusual perspective. Respect and every other vice you stated has got nothing to do with educational level attained. A spouse that would respect the other would regardless. Moreover, that kind of intellectual gap you've cited above will greatly tell on the intellectual growth and development of the kids because in most cases than often, the kids spend a large chunk of their time with the mothers hence the transfer of knowledge. Bear in mind she can only give what she's got upstairs. Mind you there are intellectual gaps that are dangerous, you'd end up making your woman an intellectual slave to you, unless maybe that's what you wish for.

I'll rather we focus more on complementing eachother, building one another, caring and being the best version of ourselves even as we cheer on our spouse to do same in becoming better and greater individuals than we met them. Respect is earned not given.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by KevinDein: 1:57pm On Mar 30, 2021
Nice to see more guys thinking this way. Below is my comment on another thread;

Might sound a little controversial, I'm really not so keen on a highly educated/intellectual woman. I find them to be too argumentative just for the sake of it; always trying to prove some non-existent point. Give me a beautiful woman with just enough education to pass her points across when needed. When I want to discuss intellectual stuff, I'll do it at the bars with the boys or the manosphere such as this
Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by femi4: 2:04pm On Mar 30, 2021
JudgeKronos:

I see..... but Oga, being schooled does not guarantee intellectual aptitude.

Most times, it does. I don't want to take chances
Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by NiRfreak(m): 2:06pm On Mar 30, 2021
KevinDein:
Nice to see more guys thinking this way. Below is my comment on another thread;

Might sound a little controversial, I'm really not so keen on a highly educated/intellectual woman. I find them to be too argumentative just for the sake of it; always trying to prove some non-existent point. Give me a beautiful woman with just enough education to pass her points across when needed. When I want to discuss intellectual stuff, I'll do it at the bars with the boys or the manosphere such as this
Exactly! I do not even see home as a place for intellectualism...for me home should be a place of peace, rest and informality.
Like you said, bars, conferences, seminars, should suffice a place for me if I want to exercise myself mentally. And in occasional instances when an intellectual woman brings her charm to appeal to me sexually, fine, we can rob heads together, mind together and body together away from home....and everything must end there shortlived. No long-term bargain is expedient.
Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by femi4: 2:06pm On Mar 30, 2021
NiRfreak:

It's not big deal if she can't assist them intellectually. That's why we have lesson, home tutors.

...there are kids that orphan or who lost their mom while young, yet they still became educated...
Parents are always the first teacher

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can An American Woman Fall In Love With African Man? / Happy Birthday MAKYDEBBIE!!! / New Era Of Word Censorship On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.