Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,382 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready (6170 Views)

Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? / Traits a man should observe in a woman when considering commitment / Finding The Right Woman When You Are Broke Is A Romantic Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by djon78(m): 6:36pm On Mar 30, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

Nonsense
We need feminine,soft, submissive,fit, cooperative young beautiful attractive women
The more educated a woman is the greater the odd she becomes Feministic

I think most times it's guys that have low self-esteem about themselves do talk the way you do.

A man that's in control of himself, knows his direction about life don't worry about these things

Even the highest educated woman will be completely loyal

The issue is that many of these guys don't have the wow factor
So they go for mediocre things

1 Like

Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by JovialJune(f): 6:41pm On Mar 30, 2021
Lord this thread, these goes to show the level of intense inferiority complex and very very deep intense threat these ones here feel educated/enlightened females are, why the sudden crave for uneducated women as wives? Simple, CONTROL, 100% CONTROL

Why the hell will a human being have the stupid idea that he can have another human being at his beck and call in this 21st century tori olohun? Are we in the times of slavery? You want a human to always agree to every single thing you say/do/decide? Why not buy and chain her then, so we will all know you black male apes are no different from whites during slave trade,

So all educated women are bad? Wanting equality is bad? Having a say is bad? And you Op, so all females that passed through a university are oloshos? No good one among them? See illiterate thinking abeg

Marry your choice o, no one will stay in the house with both of you, just don't tag all graduates as one cos of all the heartbreaks you experienced from refined women who have a mind of their own, work on your -0 esteem and god complex, cos even the uneducated women you prefer will make you have HBP in the long run.

P.S
Sec schools cert. holders are educated na, go for the core illiterate, as in she no smell primary school, not to talk of creche, let's see how your children will fare grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by JovialJune(f): 6:46pm On Mar 30, 2021
djon78:

I think most times it's guys that have low self-esteem about themselves do talk the way you do.

A man that's in control of himself, knows his direction about life don't worry about these things

This is exactly Op and other dings here.

1 Like

Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 30, 2021
LadyTiannah2:

Its only a foolish man who thinks he will be getting regular sex when he refuses to assist his wife with little things at home. Happy wife, happy life. Ever heard it?

I'm 100% in support of a man providing for his family in fact I dear to say my future wife won't have any work outside catering to her family and household under my leadership as I don't want any equalist power tussle because she must accept her submissive feminine role,I dont want women who argue,who are rude,who are mannerless,who are loose,who are not chaste ,as I'm ready to bear the burden of performance

The only thing I want from her is her sexual loyalty not her brain not her degree, I want access to the pussy and it must only be me
Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by NiRfreak(m): 6:48pm On Mar 30, 2021
djon78:

A man needs a wow factor to deserve a happy home. Hmmm...nawa...And the people without wow factor don't deserve good marriage abi
Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 30, 2021
JovialJune:
Lord this thread, these goes to show the level of intense inferiority complex and very very deep intense threat these ones here feel educated/enlightened females are, why the sudden crave for uneducated women as wives? Simple, CONTROL, 100% CONTROL

Why the hell will a human being have the stupid idea that he can have another human being at his beck and call in this 21st century tori olohun? Are we in the times of slavery? You want a human to always agree to every single thing you say/do/decide? Why not buy and chain her then, so we will all know you black male apes are no different from whites during slave trade,

So all educated women are bad? Wanting equality is bad? Having a say is bad? And you Op, so all females that passed through a university are oloshos? No good one among them? See illiterate thinking abeg

Marry your choice o, no one will stay in the house with both of you, just don't tag all graduates as one cos of all the heartbreaks you experienced from refined women who have a mind of their own, work on your -0 esteem and god complex, cos even the uneducated women you prefer will make you have HBP in the long run.

P.S
Sec schools cert. holders are educated na, go for the core illiterate, as in she no smell primary school, not to talk of creche, let's see how your children will fare grin

Good manners and traits that's all we need
Women can remain single miserable and childless if they want to as no man of value will ever see his wife as an equal, she can have a say but his decision is the final authority

21st century only exposed how loose, materialistic and promiscuous women tend to be when they are not under strong masculine guidance

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by NiRfreak(m): 6:52pm On Mar 30, 2021
JovialJune:

P.S

There are women like you who aren't married, yet happy and are high achiever, the irony for me is having this kind of mindset and still feel entitled to marriage so that you can frustrate your man. Make una leave marriage alone o....for people who want it and ready to make it work

2 Likes

Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 30, 2021
djon78:

Our fathers were dominant and had successful marriages can't say now of mordern women with equalist ideologies
Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 30, 2021
JovialJune:

This is exactly Op and other dings here.

Women without character end up lonely and miserable with pets as children as they would be childless

We know them from their Feministic stances ,they are plenty in Progressive Societies like Canada, Denmark

1 Like

Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by JovialJune(f): 7:01pm On Mar 30, 2021
NiRfreak:

There are women like you who aren't married, yet happy and are high achiever, the irony for me is having this kind of mindset and still feel entitled to marriage so that you can frustrate your man. Make una leave marriage alone o....for people who want it and ready to make it work

And he had to go personal, shows your level of emptiness, which is zero

Dude, I am very married with kids, very educated in a prestigious university with Masters and incoming doctors degree, I have said this countless times here, I have nothing to hide that's why my pics is on display

If we should check you now, you could be like a guy that.....make i nor talk, I want to be a little bit nice today cheesy

Like I said before, marry your choice, after all, it's solely your choice, just try and desist from herd mentality, comprende?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by Angelacruz: 7:04pm On Mar 30, 2021
Very wrong reasoning

1 Like

Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by NiRfreak(m): 7:06pm On Mar 30, 2021
JovialJune:

And he had to go personal, shows your level of emptiness, which is zero

Dude, I am very married with kids, very educated in a prestigious university with Masters and incoming doctors degree, I have said this countless times here, I have nothing to hide that's why my pics is on display

If we should check you now, you could be like a guy that.....make i nor talk, I want to be a little bit nice today cheesy

Like I said before, marry your choice, after all, it's solely your choice, just try and desist from herd mentality, comprende?
I have nothing to do with your achievement, that's your cup of tea.
You say you are married, I hope you are happy and your significant other too, if that be the case, can you say the mindset you try to project about yourself is the same one you apply in your marriage? Why then come online to deceive young gals..........?
Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by JovialJune(f): 7:09pm On Mar 30, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

Good manners and traits that's all we need
Women can remain single miserable and childless if they want to as no man of value will ever see his wife as an equal, she can have a say but his decision is the final authority

21st century only exposed how loose, materialistic and promiscuous women tend to be when they are not under strong masculine guidance

You this bloody sperm,

21st century only exposed the slave mentality your male ancestors had to go through, still lives in some of you people's membrane, how I wish white people can cunningly sort through some of you evil lot and enslave you again, so you'd know how it feels when someone try to control even the air you breath,

Some of you insane males are deviously looking for how to control women, as in you eat and breath women matter, like a hard drug that can't be resisted, while you all are so inconsequential in reality, nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by JovialJune(f): 7:12pm On Mar 30, 2021
NiRfreak:

I have nothing to do with your achievement, that's your cup of tea.
You say you are married, I hope you are happy and your significant other too, if that be the case, can you say that mindset you try to project about yourself is thesame one you apply in your marriage? Why then come online to deceive young gals..........

Who am I deceiving? You that is deceiving your kind that only uneducated females have successful marriages, as in you sef reason am, does it even make sense? Seek for wisdom honestly cos your esteem is zero.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by NiRfreak(m): 7:15pm On Mar 30, 2021
JovialJune:

Who am I deceiving? You that is deceiving your kind that only uneducated females have successful marriages, as in you sef reason am, does it even make sense? Seek for wisdom honestly cos your esteem is zero.
You must be Happy with the high rate of divorce, especially as it favours women in Western world.
You must be happy with baby mama culture and all. Is that the best for the society...the root cause is women, feminism and their freedom to fcck as they wish. You seem to support that..
But few of us who don't are now looking for alternatives that guarantee stable family and you have to say it doesn't make sense?
Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 30, 2021
JovialJune:

You this bloody sperm,

21st century only exposed the slave mentality your male ancestors had to go through, still lives in some of you people's membrane, how I wish white people can cunningly sort through some of you evil lot and enslave you again, so you'd know how it feels when someone try to control even the air you breath,

Some of you insane males are deviously looking for how to control women, as in you eat and breath women matter, like a hard drug that can't be resisted, while you all are so inconsequential in reality, nonsense.

Woman matter sweet
Pussy sweet
Being a man is not an easy task
With all the burden and responsiblity,a feminist will now stress us
What Nonsense
We just need your cooperation , submission and full compliance
That's all
Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by JovialJune(f): 7:24pm On Mar 30, 2021
NiRfreak:

You must be Happy with the high rate of divorce, especially as it favours women in Western world.
You must be happy with baby mama culture and all. Is that the best for the society...the root cause is women, feminism and their freedom to fcck as they wish. You seem to support that..
But few of us who don't are now looking for alternatives that guarantee stable family and you have to say it doesn't make sense?

So wait, are you saying the high rate of divorces and baby mama is solely educated women's fault?

Hahahaha......jeez I'm chating with a sexist.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by NiRfreak(m): 7:34pm On Mar 30, 2021
JovialJune:

So wait, are you saying the high rate of divorces and baby mama is solely educated women's fault?

Hahahaha......jeez I'm chating with a sexist.....
Women, feminism, sexual freedom....was the point I made as the main cause. Go abroad and u can't dispute ...same trend is also being replicated in Nigeria.
Call me sexist who cares....when women are called out you guys always rush out to cry misogyny, sexism, etc..just to appear saint.
Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by djon78(m): 8:25pm On Mar 30, 2021
NiRfreak:

A man needs a wow factor to deserve a happy home. Hmmm...nawa...And the people without wow factor don't deserve good marriage abi

You need a wow factor to captivate your woman
She will be completely loyal
Na lack of wow factor dey lead to see finish
Which Most of you dey worry about

1 Like

Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by NiRfreak(m): 8:26pm On Mar 30, 2021
djon78:

You need a wow factor to captivate your woman
She will be completely loyal
Na lack of wow factor dey lead to see finish
Which Most of you dey worry about
Nawa for this ya theory
Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by djon78(m): 8:35pm On Mar 30, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

Our fathers were dominant and had successful marriages can't say now of mordern women with equalist ideologies

And presently many guys are successfully married to modern women and running it well

A modern day woman is just a human being like you
Has her likes and dislikes

I personally don't really see any issues with the modern day woman that is not present with the modern day Man

The era of our fathers is different from our own era and requires different approach
And still guys are running it very successfully

The problem may be from you guys mindset and your outlook

1 Like

Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by JovialJune(f): 8:36pm On Mar 30, 2021
NiRfreak:

Women, feminism, sexual freedom....was the point I made as the main cause. Go abroad and u can't dispute ...same trend is also being replicated in Nigeria.
Call me sexist who cares....when women are called out you guys always rush out to cry misogyny, sexism, etc..just to appear saint.

Ok, you'll be fine las las.

1 Like

Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by Erums(m): 8:56pm On Mar 30, 2021
LordKO:

I only hold brief for sane people, and my post connotes the same. Once more, it's easier for a leader to lead educated followers in any conventional gender-neutral setting than the uneducated.

I believe it gets to you when one doesn't agree with your disposition....

I any case, please make a valid argument why it's easier to lead educated people than non educated...

Look at the North and the South, who's has better allegiance..

Well I don't think people who talk book print like you... Reality is far from you
Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by Havesomesense(m): 9:39pm On Mar 30, 2021
I totally Agree with Op
Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by Ordinarybob: 10:39pm On Mar 30, 2021
pharmagba:
Seriously
To tell you the truth, they could be worse
Don't bank on all these factors, if you do you will miss it completely.

Focus on the individual lady in perspective and look out for at least 80% ( only few men get the 100%) of your desires. Move ahead from there
Nice one truth is some of them can deal with you when they feel your own money . Remember the story of the Nigerian man that killed his wife and himself guess it was an un educated and poor lady he married
Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by Toluwashe778: 11:03pm On Mar 30, 2021
djon78:
Uneducated women are the worst oo

Wait until she born finish for you
Then you will see her true color

Just yesterday an acquaintance of mine was complaining that his brother married with four children slept in his house
His uneducated wife brought out pestle to fight with him, seized his phone and he ran from the house to allow peace

Uneducated women are the worst
Education brings refinement

The problem with many guys is that they want to just Lord it over women
The more they realize that women are human beings that requires to be given the respect due them they will have it better

This is a modern world
You can't just Lord over her
When you respect her
She will respect you back in multiple times

But if you want to go for the uneducated ones
Continue
Maybe when she don born for you finish
And begin to show you her true color
Then it will not be late

You will be shocked that the woman that will make you happy are those ones you feel will be hard to marry
Life is very mysterious

God bless ur brain....
Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by Toluwashe778: 11:08pm On Mar 30, 2021
My grandma is available too
Those of u that want to marry illiterate

She no even go school at all
U will enjoy her to the fullest

The reasonable ones has spoken.

Yes! Do these guys really submit to God . Or u think the organogram started from u?
Nah!
It was God
Then Christ
Then husband
Then wife

U that was kneeling down begging for sex before marriage is looking for who will respect u. U too no respect God order .

Guys think

1 Like

Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by NiRfreak(m): 11:14pm On Mar 30, 2021
Toluwashe778:
My grandma is available too
Those of u that want to marry illiterate

She no even go school at all
U will enjoy her to the fullest

The reasonable ones has spoken.

Yes! Do these guys really submit to God . Or u think the organogram started from u?
Nah!
It was God
Then Christ
Then husband
Then wife

U that was kneeling down begging for sex before marriage is looking for who will respect u. U too no respect God order .

Guys think
You are typing crap. What has God got to do with this social issue.
Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by HeavenlyCherub(f): 11:17pm On Mar 30, 2021
NiRfreak:
Recently, I'm having a paradigm shift of the ideal woman to marry in the midst of tension and uncertainties surrounding marriages. A popular fact is that the woman a man marries determine so much about his achivement, happiness, health, longevity and the fate of his children, and since I cherish peace of mind so much I've decided to go for an uneducated woman.
She will be a secondary school holder and I will set her up for business and these are my reasons.

1. Intellectual gap and economic difference between husband and wife is a big factor in determining the success of a marriage. Women generally will look up to their spouse and are easily moved and obligated to respect him when he's obviously superior intellectually and economically. Whereas, unnecessary power play ensues when a woman is very close to her man in terms of education and economic means. This alone has broken many homes and still counting.

2. New definition of gender roles: feminist and mainstream media are misleading women to reject their traditional roles that have made them successful and happy as women for thousands of years.This new mindset and role shift is largely incompatible with marriage and it's the reason why 70% of marriages in Western world hit the rock within 5 years of wedlock. Even in our society, divorce is so prevalent as women try to change marital roles and values to copy the oyibo. Only few men can cope with this role shift.

3. Uneducated women are more devoted to their men, as they have few engagements, amusements and few lofty frivolities. When you are also a good man who shows her that you truly love her and care so much for her happiness, most times she'll go all length to pls you and you see them glow for you. They are more proud of having you and grateful for what you do.

4. They are more teachable. I believe you can easily blend them how you want. They are also very happy when your educated friends come around and still shower her respect as Oga's wife cos you don't joke with her or disrespect her amongst your friends.

5. Feminism promotes sexual decadence. Check what our ladies are doing on the internet. Feminism expose them to such. Most educated women, feminist and all, take their freedom too far that they indulge in all kinds of sexual experimentation and are bolder with less scruples for sexual restraint; as they are also less religious, less modest, wilder, subscribing to strange philosophies that jeopardise marital values and family cohesion just for personal pleasure and happiness

This is not saying it's 100% foolproof for good marriage, women also have their personalities, either educated or not. but in general this limits avoidable tussle.
And some will say I'm only a control freak, well, men should lead, and there's nothing wrong if they are in control as long as they are reasonable, and a good woman doesn't have problem submitting to a man whom they love and respect apart from our new generation feminist who believe they are equal to men and thus want to dictate.

You may air your view as regard to this school of thought, either positive or negative they are welcome.

Number 5 isn’t true... what does being on the internet have to do with morals or loving God?

Smh... I’m an influencer and active online.. we will see in heaven. I dont care how many bible verses you can recite. How do you treat people? How is your heart?

1 Like

Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by NiRfreak(m): 11:33pm On Mar 30, 2021
HeavenlyCherub:

Number 5 isn’t true... what does being on the internet have to do with morals or loving God?

Smh... I’m an influencer and active online.. we will see in heaven. I dont care how many bible verses you can recite. How do you treat people? How is your heart?
But you haven't hit on even the fringe of the point in no.5....You are saying something else unrelated
Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by Johnrio22(m): 9:28am On Mar 31, 2021
[i][/i]
Shabaleen:
Nice choice
undecided
Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by Crazychris: 9:57am On Mar 31, 2021
But I doubt if an educated WOMAN will reason this way and marry uneducated MAN. undecided

Inside Life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help My New Gf Is With Familiar Spirit(also Known As Emere) / Ladies:: Drop The Qualities You Want From A Man!! / Are Guys Really Over-confident Or What?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.