Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,186 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:41 AM

I Lost My Boyfriend And It Was All My Fault - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Lost My Boyfriend And It Was All My Fault (52580 Views)

Valentine: "See What I Got For My Faraway Soldier Boyfriend And I" / Hilarious Memes About The Girl That Proposed To Her Boyfriend And Got Rejected / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Lost My Boyfriend And It Was All My Fault by zeeace(m): 8:32pm On Mar 30, 2021
Elliot2:
Circumstances help unvail our real colors. So my dear, na olosho u be. You, chastity, fidelity and true love no get any business for this life.
exactly ! people don't know this , but the truth is circumstances do not make the man, it reveal him.

2 Likes

Re: I Lost My Boyfriend And It Was All My Fault by Biggers82(m): 8:36pm On Mar 30, 2021
Then you need to die too
Re: I Lost My Boyfriend And It Was All My Fault by hucknall: 8:36pm On Mar 30, 2021
Op is a pedo. She started dating him when he was a minor.
Re: I Lost My Boyfriend And It Was All My Fault by 77star: 8:38pm On Mar 30, 2021
Ok
Re: I Lost My Boyfriend And It Was All My Fault by Davon91: 8:43pm On Mar 30, 2021
NiRfreak:
u see am?
I no just like am
Re: I Lost My Boyfriend And It Was All My Fault by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 30, 2021
Toto just dey like atm whenever women dey broke just dial pin and collect free money.
Re: I Lost My Boyfriend And It Was All My Fault by Lazenby007(m): 8:44pm On Mar 30, 2021
Lai Mohammed
Re: I Lost My Boyfriend And It Was All My Fault by Lakes1: 8:44pm On Mar 30, 2021
I don't even blaming u at all... It's Paul I blame... U be Olosho na

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Boyfriend And It Was All My Fault by omoadeleye(m): 8:45pm On Mar 30, 2021
NiRfreak:
And what are we suppose to do

grin grin

She be hoe... grin
Re: I Lost My Boyfriend And It Was All My Fault by tonniesbell: 8:45pm On Mar 30, 2021
Bitch na bitch; e no get two names. You be bitch
Re: I Lost My Boyfriend And It Was All My Fault by Harddiskng(m): 8:45pm On Mar 30, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Though it might sound somehow to some folks, most especially the religious ones here. It isn’t often adviseable for girls who are teenagers to go into serious relationship with guys who are teenagers or age bracket with them.

Teenage is the adventurous stage for...

@The bolden this poster said ...

Teenage girls should date men way above their age pedophiles.

A stage where people find the truest love, her teenage years are her olosho stage so she doesn’t need love attachment lool

Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speakth truly. You no go fit disguise till it falls from your mouth. It is well.

Elliot2:
Circumstances help unveil our real colors. So my dear, na olosho u be. You, chastity, fidelity and true love no get any business for this life.

No truer words have be spoken on nairaland today

2 Shares

Re: I Lost My Boyfriend And It Was All My Fault by 12345baba(m): 8:46pm On Mar 30, 2021
Just read this shiit
Re: I Lost My Boyfriend And It Was All My Fault by kluv99(m): 8:46pm On Mar 30, 2021
OMG after reading this I just hate love I no know why e pain Me so but girls r just wicked Allah no wonder bobrisky market sell..... girls scrap asin I feel like slapping you from now till this same time next upper 50years to come....wetyn dy play na
Re: I Lost My Boyfriend And It Was All My Fault by 9jaRealist: 8:46pm On Mar 30, 2021
BigCabal:
How we met
It took me three years to get admission into the university. During that time, I was attending a tutorial in Ibadan, and that is how I met Paul, a friend of my friend. My friend introduced us and we got really close. After talking for a while, I discovered I like him. The feelings were mutual, so we started dating on my birthday, November 7th. I had just clocked 18, he was 17, and I wasn’t looking for a relationship then, but I just knew I couldn’t let Paul go away.

The thing is; I have suffered emotional abuse and have been depressed for a while now. I have been molested twice, and I couldn’t even tell my own mother because she was always so harsh towards me. It got so bad that I even had to leave home to stay with my aunt. I had attempted suicide twice, and I have a lot of insecurities. Paul was there for me anytime I needed someone to talk to. He loved me and I always wondered why. He knows all my flaws, but I still could not understand why he loves me so much.

The first mistake
It was the best relationship I ever had. He was understanding, helped with my depression and academics. We never had serious fights, just a few misunderstandings over little things. Everything was going good for a year until I met some guy on Facebook, John. John and I started talking, and the chats progressed to the point where he asked me to send him nudes. I sent some with my face hidden because I was so sure I would never see him in real life. He lived in Lagos, I lived in Ibadan, and I didn’t plan on sleeping with him. Unfortunately for me, he attended the same secondary school as Paul. One day, John posted my picture on his WhatsApp status, and Paul saw it. Paul asked how he knew me, and John told him everything. Paul forgave me, but I knew he was hurt.

The second mistake
In 2019, I finally got admission into University, but I somehow got scammed of my acceptance fee. I couldn’t tell my parents or Paul because I felt so stupid. Instead, lied to him that my parents couldn’t pay the acceptance fee, I couldn’t tell him the truth. Covid-19 came, so schools couldn’t resume and the deadline for payment was up. I was planning on running away cause of shame, so I wanted to break up with Paul. I was stressed. One day I went to see a friend, and I ended up drinking with him. We almost had sex, but I was on my period so it didn’t happen. I initially didn’t tell Paul about it, but I eventually told him about how I went drinking and how I almost cheated. He was disappointed but forgave me.

The third mistake
The money for the initial acceptance fee was something I eventually raised, but because I was paying late, the price had increased. I was so desperate, and because my parents were having financial issues, I was ready to sleep with anyone for money for my school fees. Then, I met this guy who promised to take care of me, and I slept with him thinking he’ll help. I keep texting and sexting him so he would feel interested, but hasn’t said anything. This led to me breaking up with Paul. I told him it was because I needed time to be alone, but it was really because I couldn’t tell him I cheated on him.

The end
Paul and I eventually got back together, but it was because he did not know I cheated. He found out after reading my chats, so he left. I tried explaining to him how I only did it because I was desperate, but he thought I chose the man over him.

I feel bad and selfish about what I did. He deserved better than me, and I wish he listened when I told him before we started dating. This is just the kind of person I am. When I think of the fact that the person I slept with didn’t even give me any money, I feel I lost both ways.

I will probably sink deeper into depression because I finally lost the only person that ever cared. Paul is a good person that didn’t deserve any of the things I put him through. If I say I love him, it’ll surely look like a lie because you don’t hurt those you love, but I love him. I should just have done better.

https://www.zikoko.com/her/i-lost-my-boyfriend-and-it-was-all-my-fault/

Tales by the Moonlight... cheesy
Some dude wrote this work of FICTION!

>
Re: I Lost My Boyfriend And It Was All My Fault by benji93: 8:47pm On Mar 30, 2021
What kind of bullshit is this bro. Common.
okoroemeka:
actually someone can love his partner but still cheat, cheating to some people is just a reflex action that after the deed is done, they will not attach any emotional ties to his or her fellow cheater,many people can't just be judged with conventional morality to rate the percentage of love they have for their spouses,many good wife's really love their husbands but they will cheat for promotion,contracts, appointments,favours,etc,
Re: I Lost My Boyfriend And It Was All My Fault by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:47pm On Mar 30, 2021
U deserve d pain u gettin angry
Re: I Lost My Boyfriend And It Was All My Fault by princejakes(m): 8:48pm On Mar 30, 2021
Your wahala be like keke maruwa
Thank God for the life of brother paul
Re: I Lost My Boyfriend And It Was All My Fault by Kellzmorgan: 8:48pm On Mar 30, 2021
As much as u try to deny it... U be confirm oloshi and that life will never depart from u
Nne to be a cheat will ever be in u

U sent someone u haven't even met before ur nude online...chai chineke

Gerrawt from here
Re: I Lost My Boyfriend And It Was All My Fault by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:49pm On Mar 30, 2021
I'm not even sorry for u undecided
Re: I Lost My Boyfriend And It Was All My Fault by HONOR1: 8:50pm On Mar 30, 2021
okoroemeka:
actually someone can love his partner but still cheat, cheating to some people is just a reflex action that after the deed is done, they will not attach any emotional ties to his or her fellow cheater,many people can't just be judged with conventional morality to rate the percentage of love they have for their spouses,many good wife's really love their husbands but they will cheat for promotion,contracts, appointments,favours,etc,

When she cheat does that mean love still exsist in her heart.?
Re: I Lost My Boyfriend And It Was All My Fault by jacoik(m): 8:53pm On Mar 30, 2021
NiRfreak:
God bless you more for this question. Imagine the nonsense that nl is putting on front-page

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Boyfriend And It Was All My Fault by AlphaStyles(m): 8:53pm On Mar 30, 2021
PAUL DON SUFFA
Re: I Lost My Boyfriend And It Was All My Fault by jacoik(m): 8:56pm On Mar 30, 2021
valentineuwakwe:
You were 18 wen you started with Paul....Abeg how old wen you wen you started dating the first n second guy?

dnt knw wat to counsel an expert like you
lolxxxxx hahahaha guy u for add wickedness join it name na. u say d olosho na expert ? lol

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Boyfriend And It Was All My Fault by 9jaRealist: 8:57pm On Mar 30, 2021
Elliot2:
Circumstances help unveil our real colors. So my dear, na olosho u be. You, chastity, fidelity and true love no get any business for this life.
NiRfreak:
JudgeKronos:
I stopped reading when I saw ‘you sent your nude pictures to a guy you met on Facebook ‘

Two things I don’t do with this uncircumcised generation 1. Argument
2. Advice

Please don’t quote me......
valentineuwakwe:
You were 18 wen you started with Paul....Abeg how old wen you wen you started dating the first n second guy?

dnt knw wat to counsel an expert like you
Millimann:
Just meeting guys up and down.
Telegram234:
So what do u want us to do now?
SmellySperm:
you still love Paul bla bla bla..

love kill you there undecided
you ladies don't ever appreciate good guys
OriginalZombiE:

The paul sef na mumu.
How many times them go cheat on u before u give yourself brain?
The guy fit never even straff the op
I mean wtf
Tonymegabush1:
Hard copy., Don't be too nice with a lady you are dating to avoid been taking for granted
daniel34840:
You were 18 wen you started with Paul....Abeg how old wen you wen you started dating the first n second guy?dnt knw wat to counsel an expert like you
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....

Hmmm.....this is to say Paul was a bitch ass niggarr or rather a pussy ass niggarr

grin grin grin

Tales by the Moonlight...
Some dude wrote this FICTION! LMAO!

>
Re: I Lost My Boyfriend And It Was All My Fault by nzedon50(m): 8:59pm On Mar 30, 2021
Why do women always feel whenever they need money, their body is the best thing they can offer to get it.. Shame on all the ladies who don't value their good spouses.
Re: I Lost My Boyfriend And It Was All My Fault by BENEAMATA: 8:59pm On Mar 30, 2021
Elliot2:
Elliot tori oloun !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost My Boyfriend And It Was All My Fault by brightDdon(m): 8:59pm On Mar 30, 2021
BigCabal:
How we met
It took me three years to get admission into the university. During that time, I was attending a tutorial in Ibadan, and that is how I met Paul, a friend of my friend. My friend introduced us and we got really close. After talking for a while, I discovered I like him. The feelings were mutual, so we started dating on my birthday, November 7th. I had just clocked 18, he was 17, and I wasn’t looking for a relationship then, but I just knew I couldn’t let Paul go away.

You don't even know what you want..

Very confuse you are.

The thing is; I have suffered emotional abuse and have been depressed for a while now. I have been molested twice, and I couldn’t even tell my own mother because she was always so harsh towards me. It got so bad that I even had to leave home to stay with my aunt. I had attempted suicide twice, and I have a lot of insecurities. Paul was there for me anytime I needed someone to talk to. He loved me and I always wondered why. He knows all my flaws, but I still could not understand why he loves me so much.

The first mistake
It was the best relationship I ever had. He was understanding, helped with my depression and academics. We never had serious fights, just a few misunderstandings over little things. Everything was going good for a year until I met some guy on Facebook, John. John and I started talking, and the chats progressed to the point where he asked me to send him nudes. I sent some with my face hidden because I was so sure I would never see him in real life. He lived in Lagos, I lived in Ibadan, and I didn’t plan on sleeping with him. Unfortunately for me, he attended the same secondary school as Paul. One day, John posted my picture on his WhatsApp status, and Paul saw it. Paul asked how he knew me, and John told him everything. Paul forgave me, but I knew he was hurt.

The second mistake
In 2019, I finally got admission into University, but I somehow got scammed of my acceptance fee. I couldn’t tell my parents or Paul because I felt so stupid. Instead, lied to him that my parents couldn’t pay the acceptance fee, I couldn’t tell him the truth. Covid-19 came, so schools couldn’t resume and the deadline for payment was up. I was planning on running away cause of shame, so I wanted to break up with Paul. I was stressed. One day I went to see a friend, and I ended up drinking with him. We almost had sex, but I was on my period so it didn’t happen. I initially didn’t tell Paul about it, but I eventually told him about how I went drinking and how I almost cheated. He was disappointed but forgave me.

The third mistake
The money for the initial acceptance fee was something I eventually raised, but because I was paying late, the price had increased. I was so desperate, and because my parents were having financial issues, I was ready to sleep with anyone for money for my school fees. Then, I met this guy who promised to take care of me, and I slept with him thinking he’ll help. I keep texting and sexting him so he would feel interested, but hasn’t said anything. This led to me breaking up with Paul. I told him it was because I needed time to be alone, but it was really because I couldn’t tell him I cheated on him.

The end
Paul and I eventually got back together, but it was because he did not know I cheated. He found out after reading my chats, so he left. I tried explaining to him how I only did it because I was desperate, but he thought I chose the man over him.

I feel bad and selfish about what I did. He deserved better than me, and I wish he listened when I told him before we started dating. This is just the kind of person I am. When I think of the fact that the person I slept with didn’t even give me any money, I feel I lost both ways.

I will probably sink deeper into depression because I finally lost the only person that ever cared. Paul is a good person that didn’t deserve any of the things I put him through. If I say I love him, it’ll surely look like a lie because you don’t hurt those you love, but I love him. I should just have done better.

Re: I Lost My Boyfriend And It Was All My Fault by bhella10: 8:59pm On Mar 30, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....

Hmmm.....this is to say Paul was a bitch ass niggarr or rather a pussy ass niggarr
Pretty much. But I don't blame him. He's a green horn.
Re: I Lost My Boyfriend And It Was All My Fault by Successfulone: 8:59pm On Mar 30, 2021
True that !!! Where is the lie here ?
okoroemeka:
Re: I Lost My Boyfriend And It Was All My Fault by jacoik(m): 8:59pm On Mar 30, 2021
Elliot2:
lolxxxxx hahahaha I swear guy u dey mad ooooo ooo lol
Re: I Lost My Boyfriend And It Was All My Fault by Bullman(m): 9:00pm On Mar 30, 2021
BigCabal:
How we met

The first mistake

The second mistake

The third mistake

The end

Poor Paul the motherfucking simp
Re: I Lost My Boyfriend And It Was All My Fault by chival(f): 9:01pm On Mar 30, 2021
Elliot2:

That would be my assessment as well. But something tells me this is just a blogger's elaborate attempt at driving traffic to his/her blog. That said, most young women are just as promiscuous as they are pea brained. sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Olosho Has Taken My Glory / Reasons Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Sleeping With Them / Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.