Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

When A Nigerian Lady Says She Wants A "God-fearing Man", This Is What She Means - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Nigerian Lady Says She Wants A "God-fearing Man", This Is What She Means (68106 Views)

Relationship Wise: What Does A God-fearing Man Mean? / When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You / Seven Reasons A Girl Says No When She Means Yes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Nigerian Lady Says She Wants A "God-fearing Man", This Is What She Means by 1Sharon(f): 10:45pm On Mar 31, 2021
beauty7:

Christians are lovely people.

You just hate Christians for reasons which only you and God know.

Good night dear.

Modified: I now know your reason for the hatred of Christians.

You are a Muslim male because I have never seen a Muslim female that hate Christians so much.

I stayed up north for a long time so I can easily decipher that you are a male Muslim fanatic.

Lol anymore erroneous assumptions you wish to make?
Tell your holy spirit to do better.

You can dish it out but can't take it in. Hypocrite.

You want to accept what was said about atheists, but don't want to accept what was said about Christians.

I bet you've never met an atheist in your life.
Re: When A Nigerian Lady Says She Wants A "God-fearing Man", This Is What She Means by UrVillagePpl: 10:53pm On Mar 31, 2021
LMS1:
Op Answer This Ones First:
Why Did Mark Zuckerbeg Named It Facebook When Its Actually Not A Book Nor A Face?
Why Do We Call It Nairaland When Its Actually Not A Plot Of Land Or A Naira Note? grin
Why Did They Call It 'Change' When They Ment To Say 'Crippling The Economy' ?
Op Go Back And Study Your History Book. grin

You killed it iswr grin grin grin
Re: When A Nigerian Lady Says She Wants A "God-fearing Man", This Is What She Means by beauty7: 11:13pm On Mar 31, 2021
1Sharon:

Lol anymore erroneous assumptions you wish to make?
Tell your holy spirit to do better.

You can dish it out but can't take it in. Hypocrite.

You want to accept what was said about atheists, but don't want to accept what was said about Christians.

I bet you've never met an atheist in your life.

Or maybe you were once a Muslim before you abandon it and went into satanism.

I went through your posts.That is how I am able to get this picture.

Your signature affirms Islam but your posts affirms satanism.

Please sir, how much did they give you to join satanism?

I know a girl who was a Satanist.

She was indoctrinated to believe different things about Satan.

Now she says she discovered that all those things were lies.

It is a very long story.
Re: When A Nigerian Lady Says She Wants A "God-fearing Man", This Is What She Means by 1Sharon(f): 11:36pm On Mar 31, 2021
beauty7:

Or maybe you were once a Muslim before you abandon it and went into satanism.

I went through your posts.That is how I am able to get this picture.

Your signature affirms Islam but your posts affirms satanism.

Please sir, how much did they give you to join satanism?

I know a girl who was a Satanist.

She was indoctrinated to believe different things about Satan.

Now she says she discovered that all those things were lies.

It is a very long story.

Na wa o! Tell your holy spirit to fix up, what is this?

Go and sleep, you are ignorant.
Re: When A Nigerian Lady Says She Wants A "God-fearing Man", This Is What She Means by sureguy078(m): 3:15am On Apr 01, 2021
Op

Define
"God-fearing woman with ashawo vibes"
Re: When A Nigerian Lady Says She Wants A "God-fearing Man", This Is What She Means by Lagoon0: 6:15am On Apr 01, 2021
chronian:
A new day, a new post about Nigerian girls. Seems you guys are too obsessed with your ladies.

I wonder how many of their photos y'all masturbate to on a daily basis. Easy, else you develop a heart attack.
Lol, you mean obsessed? grin

I'm more obsessed with money, so ill buy any babe soft . hi what's up. grin
Re: When A Nigerian Lady Says She Wants A "God-fearing Man", This Is What She Means by Lagoon0: 6:29am On Apr 01, 2021
PrimadonnaO:
".

A God-fearing man is not an overly-religious man! That makes it sound like something negative. You're the one who has got the meaning all skewed up! Either you don't know what it means to be God-fearing or you decided to exaggerate.

I can't speak for everyone. But I want a God-fearing man. When I say I want a God-fearing man, I want a man who's a Christian at heart and in deeds, not a mere church-goer.

- Someone who has healthy boundaries because he has a Godly conscience. There are some things people of the world will do, but a person who fears God will never do them.

- A God-fearing man is not necessarily perfect... far from it, but he consciously tries to be better. He has not resigned himself to bad habits or character traits, with no intention of changing.

- A God-fearing man has a high sense of responsibility. Even on the days when he may want to fall short, he calls himself back to order because he alludes to a higher authority.

- A God-fearing man is not necessarily coy. He is conscious of his sexuality... he can be sexy and naughty and romantic, too.

- A God-fearing man is firm, commands respect and admiration from his immediate family, friends and others.

- A God-fearing man will lead his family with love... he will love his wife as Christ loves the church... and he'll help in raising Godly children.

The idea of a "good" man is very subjective... anyone can claim to be good by whatsoever standards they believe to be good. The idea of a God-fearing man is less subjective and can be more easily metered.

And let me say this for free, a person cannot sustainably be good by themselves. To rely on their own ability for goodness is a ruse! They will fail/hurt you way too many times. It is the working of the Holy Spirit in a man that makes the difference.
Madam stop all these theories or relativity of God fearing blabla .

From your post you either chose a pastor or a simp.

You yourself don't have 1/3 of the whole epistle you wrote. If you claim you have those qualities who validated you?

A good man is a good man , just the way a gentle man will always be a gently man.

A man being good can easily be validated by a society compared to God fearing man.
What the fvck is God fearing?
We have Muslim and Christian, how do we differentiate a God fearing man?

I've seen ladies turn down good man or bring trouble to their life because of their foolishness.
A good man can be an atheist , have Muslim and Christian family. Support traditionalist .

Open minded . accept anyone and don't want any trouble for himself. An average ladies will reject these kind of detribalize and free man as a sinner .
Re: When A Nigerian Lady Says She Wants A "God-fearing Man", This Is What She Means by Lagoon0: 6:33am On Apr 01, 2021
jaxxy:

They want a yahoo boy or drug dealer who fears god. U get? Lol

They want money. tongue undecided
Yeah God fearing yahoo boy. Ladies are really dumb. I've seen one make such statement .

They need personal yahoo boy that don't cheat grin
Re: When A Nigerian Lady Says She Wants A "God-fearing Man", This Is What She Means by Lagoon0: 6:39am On Apr 01, 2021
shegzydave:
I also dont want a girl that is too religious
I can't marry a church girl, base on experience from my dad n brother have been advice not to marry a church girl, 90% of them pretend alot
Lol there is nothing like church girl. Those girls have Bad character, get a good girl.

2 Likes

Re: When A Nigerian Lady Says She Wants A "God-fearing Man", This Is What She Means by Lagoon0: 6:44am On Apr 01, 2021
LMS1:

Thankyou Oga Teacher,
But Did You Read What The Op Asked? "why Do We Say Onething And Mean Another"
Facebook started with a book actually. Where people profile were posted on school board.
We are actually experiencing change tho.

Naira land. Ask seun the origin of these site has something to do with naira, we don't have the site history with us
Re: When A Nigerian Lady Says She Wants A "God-fearing Man", This Is What She Means by Lagoon0: 6:46am On Apr 01, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

cheesy cheesy
People are already validating themselves by your post. All na scam!
Re: When A Nigerian Lady Says She Wants A "God-fearing Man", This Is What She Means by Lagoon0: 6:56am On Apr 01, 2021
beauty7:

There is one book I read about a research on the life of atheists.

The research shows that when once someone stops believing in God, she or he tends to become more selfish and self centered.

That means a real atheist cannot be a husband material.
Lol what do you mean by research on the life of an atheist?

In Asia Buddhism is a philosophical form of worship that has no God entity. So China has a large number of people that don't belief in "God" and buddhism is the third largest acceptable religion. So you mean Chinese men are not husband material?

Or you mean Chinese men are selfish?

I'm not getting your theory by your book. What do you actually mean?

So I can compare rate of divorce from more Christian countries compared to Buddhist countries

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Pre-wedding Photo Stunt Has Got Wedding Lovers Talking On Instagram! / A Lady's Response To A Guy Who Sent Her A Pic Of His Genitals / Lady Hides Eyeglass, Big Bottle Inside Her Cleavage, Shocks Social Media Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.