Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,363 members, 7,819,310 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse (44995 Views)

I Have Decided To Marry Her Corpse / They Want Me To Marry Her Corpse, I refused / Her Family Says I Can't Marry Her Because I'm An SSCE Holder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by shogsman(m): 9:57am On Mar 31, 2021
I supposed it's only fair since you basically killed the girl.
but you can always refuse and nothing will happen I assure you, it's just normal silly traditions
Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by tonididdy(m): 9:57am On Mar 31, 2021
Footballersway:
Fixed match Sure odds today...

WhatsApp me for 30 odds today

I pity the poor girls family.
It's them VS the military.
They will never win.

2 Likes

Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by fitinwell: 9:58am On Mar 31, 2021
James4358:

Precisely in 2019, I helped my then boss who was transfered to Abuja to get a maid from the south south part of the country, calabar to be precise. She was 18yrs at that time. Later that year, my boss who was nursing a kidney ailment needed transplant urgently. Out of love, this girl opted to help donate one of her kidneys. Personaly I kicked against the idea when she told me, but she was strong-willed. I took the matter to her parents and they threatened to hold me responsible if anything happened to their daughter. After much persuasion from her, her parents gave in reluctantly. We carried out series of tests & she was certified fit to donate. My boss contacted a German hospital that later did the transplant. I work for a para-millitary agency as a cadet A.S.P & i call him My boss because he was heading the command i was first posted to. More details below...

Op.. you wrote you didn't Live with your Boss..

The Bold phrase in your statement is very questionable?

Why did you opt to help your Boss get A Maid?

Don't we have agencies that take care of HouseMaid services.?

Your Boss already has existing maids, why use this young lady..?

What is the primary Job function of that Lady?

Was she hired to donate Kidney or to serve has a HouseMaid .?

We are talking about Human Parts here oo?

Can you Love Chief Security Officer so much that your Donate your Bladder..

You are not speaking the truth..

And I Hate you for that... lipsrsealed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by valentinenw(f): 9:59am On Mar 31, 2021
James4358
Do not marry her corpse, Do not marry her corpse, Do not marry her corpse!
Tell your boss the problem and let him go with you to her family. If possible go with military security but with a humble and pleading tone. Let your boss come up with a compensation that will cover more than the cost of marrying her (maybe it's just money from bride price that's doing them) no disrespect.

If she has savings, find a way to get that and give to her family. If they see like 1m cash or 2m sef dem go dey cry and smile at the same time. Take any pictures of her in Germany and after she returned so that they can see how healthy she looked.

Lastly, don't marry her corpse, there are serious spiritual implications and trust me, you do not want it. Go and ask ooo, It's your boss that should marry her if at all not you. You guys should make them two options: marry her and pay her brideprice, or no brideprice but cash of 1-2m. (before giving this option, collect their marriage list and see what the total cost will be so that they dont cheat you).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by Bigsteveg(m): 10:00am On Mar 31, 2021
James4358:
i was present at university of calabar teaching hospital where test where carried out on his son, he was nt compatible. The other son is diabetic and was nt fit medically for a transplant. People donate kidneys even for free, u need to be exposed to knw this facts.

Okay when you said people donate kidneys for free.

Did you volunteer yours at any point?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by sylve11: 10:01am On Mar 31, 2021
harmargedon:
no one ever will, judging from everything that you just wrote. It all boils down to an ideal African mind that you killed their daughter for spiritual purpose. First her kidney, second she died after the boss traveled, third this wife died six years ago, fourth she agreed to do such a thing for someone she barely knows, fifth you don't know anything about it. It only takes an exposed family to understand all your explanation, but let me guess, they are not.

it's not gonna be easy there bro, but you just have to hold on tight.

cool
Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by Justiceibeikenn: 10:01am On Mar 31, 2021
Originalsly:
Hmmm.... this calls for some serious chewing. This is not much about the maid losing her life.... but about you fearing what will happen if you don't marry the corpse. You will fear only if you're Efik or Ibibio ... and if your hands are not clean. Your boss wanted a maid from the south ... why? He now has a new maid... is she also from the south? ... and did you get her for him?... or did he suddenly become capable of finding his own maid? People do not need emergency operation for a new kidney. If his condition was bad he would've been on dialysis.... and if on dialysis he would not be at work.... let alone to be transferred to Abuja. You found him a maid in 2019.... and within the same year she loved him so much that she decided to make her kidney available. If she was so determined... why did you had to visit her parents? Why was her boss not involved? His sons kidneys didn't match but hers did? What about yours?.... didn't you test yours for a match? ... or you don't love him that much? So both your boss and the maid were trapped in Germany?... really?.. or another country?....and returned fine. Why the need for a second maid?.... when he travelled abroad?... for a course in January? Which country was running in person courses in January for locals? .... let alone foreigners?....and when is he returning? ... the one with the transplanted kidney is doing fine but the donor is dead. Bro..... I can bet my life your boss has his two original kidneys and they are working just fine. Both you and he need to be arrested and charged. You are locating poor young girls for him to extract and sell their kidneys in Germany. The new maid is next in line. The wicked shall prosper but just for a while. This one... you cannot pay off..... go and marry the corpse... and make love to the body. Don't you know the evil you do will one day return to visit you? Life has a way...... the haunting has now begun. And we wonder why some rich people end up mad or commit suicide. Thanks for sharing.

Tuale for you boss...you are so intelligent I've never seen such a beautiful mind before...chai you just said everything and I can bet on my life that this is the truth

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by adaete27(m): 10:04am On Mar 31, 2021
First of all let me correct you that impression about efiks, efiks cannot i repeat cannot ask you to marry thier daughters corps it's only ibibio cos it's the only way for them to get rich milking you and for marrying her corps my brother your boss will do 98 percent of the marring not you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:05am On Mar 31, 2021
Is that how easy it is to give out a kidney?
You brought a girl to live with an ailing man and within a short time she offered her kidney to the man abi you guys harvested her kidney to save the man. And you don't think you deserve more than marrying her corpse?
See how you wasted this little girl's life to save your boss. So none of his kids loved him enough to offer theirs? And you are saying she did it out of love.

Until I hear the girl's side of the story sha.
The thing is that she will never be able to tell her own side of this story because she's gone and gone forever. Her parents won't see her again and we might never be able to now the truth. But God in heaven knows how to punish you and tie boss if by any means you compelled her into giving our her kidney at such a young age, 18yrs..How could you people even agree to harvest her kidney even if she offered. She's just 18 and has not even sta5ed living for God's sake.
Chai

2 Likes

Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by cheeketo(f): 10:06am On Mar 31, 2021
[Qquote author=Rawzy post=100342825]let me sit down on this thread[/quote]
Comment readers association members
Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by greggng: 10:06am On Mar 31, 2021
johnpaschal:
No matter what happens stay where you are do not......I repeat do not travel to meet them...

Let them know you cannot make it but pay whatever is asked for her burial and let your boss sign an agreement of compensation to the family every month or a one time compensation

Please if you love your life as of present do not travel with them ....I beg you

E get why .....stay where you are and continue your duties to the people

No matter the pressure, no matter who tells you to travel

Do not, I repeat do not travel to pacify or see anybody

This is an instruction from Jesus

Some of you just give unnecessary advice. If he brought this lady to his boss and she is now dead ..,and the boss isbnot available , so the girls parents have to come and pick the body? I think he shouldn't run away from this challenge ...let him get enough security men to follow him to that village . Mount security everywhere incase of any problems ...agree to do the traditional rites of the people . Show remorse . But he can only be free if actually the lady willimgingly gave her kidney...if is forced ....no matter what he did, he is not free .
Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by CauseTrouble: 10:07am On Mar 31, 2021
Originalsly:
Hmmm.... this calls for some serious chewing. This is not much about the maid losing her life.... but about you fearing what will happen if you don't marry the corpse. You will fear only if you're Efik or Ibibio ... and if your hands are not clean. Your boss wanted a maid from the south ... why? He now has a new maid... is she also from the south? ... and did you get her for him?... or did he suddenly become capable of finding his own maid? People do not need emergency operation for a new kidney. If his condition was bad he would've been on dialysis.... and if on dialysis he would not be at work.... let alone to be transferred to Abuja. You found him a maid in 2019.... and within the same year she loved him so much that she decided to make her kidney available. If she was so determined... why did you had to visit her parents? Why was her boss not involved? His sons kidneys didn't match but hers did? What about yours?.... didn't you test yours for a match? ... or you don't love him that much? So both your boss and the maid were trapped in Germany?... really?.. or another country?....and returned fine. Why the need for a second maid?.... when he travelled abroad?... for a course in January? Which country was running in person courses in January for locals? .... let alone foreigners?....and when is he returning? ... the one with the transplanted kidney is doing fine but the donor is dead. Bro..... I can bet my life your boss has his two original kidneys and they are working just fine. Both you and he need to be arrested and charged. You are locating poor young girls for him to extract and sell their kidneys in Germany. The new maid is next in line. The wicked shall prosper but just for a while. This one... you cannot pay off..... go and marry the corpse... and make love to the body. Don't you know the evil you do will one day return to visit you? Life has a way...... the haunting has now begun. And we wonder why some rich people end up mad or commit suicide. Thanks for sharing.

OP definitely has something to hide

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by BIXYBABE: 10:07am On Mar 31, 2021
James4358:
i was present at university of calabar teaching hospital where test where carried out on his son, he was nt compatible. The other son is diabetic and was nt fit medically for a transplant. People donate kidneys even for free, u need to be exposed to knw this facts.
Why don"t u donate. Don"t u love ur boss.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by MufasaLion: 10:08am On Mar 31, 2021
mecussey:

As simple as that, but No, they chose to play smart on the small girl. This is more or less like ritual, I also blame the parents though, may be they received some doses of cash and they reluctantly agreed.

The main cause of this is ignorance. Africans are not really exposed to what Legalized Agreement means. Especially the poor or low class family/citizens. They get carried away by whatever they are being offered reluctantly or willingly hence the reason they get cheated or lose out.
Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by Juoflife1(f): 10:08am On Mar 31, 2021
This is really messed up. You're a young guy and shouldn't be entangled in all of this. Let your boss marry the corpse. Tell him to. The kidney saved his life not yours. He has lived his life, you're starting yours. It's marriage and nothing bad with it, except y'all hands are unclean.
Them you people should compensate her family. That her job can be given to another member of her family. Give them money and job and once in a while, call them.
If you can, don't go to the burial, if you must go, go with security. Like fierce looking security. I pray y'all settle amicably. Those people can be diabolical. Be veeery careful.

2 Likes

Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by tunize(m): 10:08am On Mar 31, 2021
O.p please how possible is it for her kidney to just match your boss's own automatically?
Has there been a random check or search through various house helps to get a match?
How possible is it for an 18years old that has not seen life to be stronged will to donating her kidney to a total stranger?
Lastly your boss has two children right? Why didn't any of the kids volunteered theirs for their father?
How about your boss relatives why didn't anyone also volunteered to donate their kidney also?
So I put it that she was talked through into it with much conviction with a reward or something or was she forced into it? I read through you story quite well and you see all this question I just asked are lacking from your story. In all let God be the judge you mess up in all.

2 Likes

Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 31, 2021
In summary they want money
Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by Rawhumper(m): 10:08am On Mar 31, 2021
Are you nuts? Instead of you to be sober, your mouth is like ugba....see how u talking, it shows and tells alot about you.

I put it to you that you arranged that girl to date your boss and they were fvcking themselves, so your boss used love to blind her to donate her life for him.

You and your boss are evil, I am a highly sensitive guy and I can say you are a very wicked bad fellow, the type that pretends and laughs alot but secretly are capable of killing.

Please go and sit down!!

quote author=James4358 post=100345533] Am not from your part of the country where money ritual is the order of the day. People earn as much as 400k plus monthly as civil servants in this country,. Keep ur money ritual thoughts to urself. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by Chaos4real: 10:12am On Mar 31, 2021
Wittyduchess:
This angle cannot be ruled out,it is a possibility . Even the US had to raise alarm on trafficking and organ harvesting.

These monsters are devicing various tactics to lure unsuspecting victims daily.
. This is also a possibility, the story doesn't sound straight forward. Who would donate her kidney to someone she hasn't even know for more than a year. And the fact that he was the one who searched for and employed the girl makes him liable to be held responsible for her. And if they like they should also make the new maid donate her organs to them "out of love for their boss" corrections officers can be shrewd o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by sameks08(m): 10:12am On Mar 31, 2021
let me ask this qus my brother He already has 2 grownup boys I mean ur boss and non of them was ready to donate his kidney to save their dad instead you forced this poor girl to accept and promise her heaven and earth now yawa don gass ur claiming innocence OK go to their parents and clear ur doubt ur even lucky they ask you to marry her some will ask of what you don't have
Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:12am On Mar 31, 2021
pinkygurl:

People donate kidney for free.thats why you should have donated your kidney or your fiancee should have donated or your siblings or fiancee's siblings.out of pure love
The late girl was just 18,a total stranger & a maid/a little better than a slave on little wages.
No parent would sign documents for their 18years old househelp child to donate kidney to his or her boss
Nobody will collect a kidney from their 18yr old family member talk more of their own kids. This is an act of wickedness.
Imagine a 50yrs old man or there about collecting a kidney from an 18yrs old.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by IlufoyeOlamife(m): 10:14am On Mar 31, 2021
legal age in Nigeria may b 18years, but even at 20, 21, 22, even 23 most children u Cal adult cant take reasonable decisions... Ok she died in your boss house, she was his maid, she gave him one of her kidney, ok what are the steps your boss is taking. You just got ur self into mess if your boss who is suppose to play 99.9 percent of what ever role the family is demanding for...
1) Your boss should come into the matter no matter were he is or what ever he is doing.
2) If you and your boss visit her people your boss should b the one marrying the dead lady.
3) If your boss decide to pay deaf ears, if u are going alone make sure u go with at least 20 of your frnds, most of Dem should b male.
4) I will advice you to see to the end of the issue because they will fight u spiritually if you pay deaf ears and the outcomes won't b good to talk about.
5) Before you embark on any journey make sure you pray, fast and seek the face of God...
6). Never refer a person for house maid, everybody get village and poor people for their village......

May God guide and preserve you in Jesus name.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by Juoflife1(f): 10:14am On Mar 31, 2021
People help others to get maids. It normal. But the story is somehow.
fitinwell:

Op.. you wrote you didn't Live with your Boss..

The Bold phrase in your statement is very questionable?

Why did you opt to help your Boss get A Maid?

Don't we have agencies that take care of HouseMaid services.?

Your Boss already has existing maids, why use this young lady..?

What is the primary Job function of that Lady?

Was she hired to donate Kidney or to serve has a HouseMaid .?

We are talking about Human Parts here oo?

Can you Love Chief Security Officer so much that your Donate your Bladder..

You are not speaking the truth..

And I Hate you for that... lipsrsealed
Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by IgboWarlord(m): 10:14am On Mar 31, 2021
Stop making it seem like you guys just chanced upon an 18yr old maid from the SS that WILLINGLY chose to donate a kidney to your boss..That is just down right absurd..This was a calculated plan by you and your boss,and i suspect that some monetary settlements might have been made.
Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by EJEHSON(m): 10:16am On Mar 31, 2021
You are talking trash boy, you and your boss capitalized on the gullibility of that little girl to rub her of her kidney. Constitutionally she's of age to give her concent but you and I know she's not wise enough to know the implications of what she did. Why didn't you bring in your sister for your boss? You took advantage of their poverty and naivety. And come to think of it, why does it seem like you are the only one facing the mess? What about your useless boss? I guess he left you to do the dirty job and clean up the mess. Bros God will judge you. Marrying her corps is too small as a punishment for this horrible thing you did na. You are supposed to marry the corps and leave with it for the rest of your life. You even have the guts to mention you have elderly people working under you. And so what? Are you the first cadet? Does that give you the right to talk trash? You are just a correctional officer not even a military officer, you are bragging.
You are very lucky you didn't mess with the wrong family.[quote author=James4358 post=100344006][/quote]

4 Likes

Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by sameks08(m): 10:17am On Mar 31, 2021
valentinenw:
James4358
Do not marry her corpse, Do not marry her corpse, Do not marry her corpse!
Tell your boss the problem and let him go with you to her family. If possible go with military security but with a humble and pleading tone. Let your boss come up with a compensation that will cover more than the cost of marrying her (maybe it's just money from bride price that's doing them) no disrespect.

If she has savings, find a way to get that and give to her family. If they see like 1m cash or 2m sef dem go dey cry and smile at the same time. Take any pictures of her in Germany and after she returned so that they can see how healthy she looked.

Lastly, don't marry her corpse, there are serious spiritual implications and trust me, you do not want it. Go and ask ooo, It's your boss that should marry her if at all not you. You guys should make them two options: marry her and pay her brideprice, or no brideprice but cash of 1-2m. (before giving this option, collect their marriage list and see what the total cost will be so that they dont cheat you).
. pray such thing don't come ur way so 1m or 2m is equal to human life no I don't think but good approach can settle every thing
Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by Refinedbeing(m): 10:17am On Mar 31, 2021
God will see you through. That lady knew not what she was doing. May she R.I.P.
Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by Kewellbanks: 10:21am On Mar 31, 2021
Cutie09:
I don't want to judge here, but officer your story is too good to be true. You've painted a picture as if you are saints here but you are not. Because of poverty you guys use this girl for exchange.

1) your boss have family extended family why can they not offer their own kidney why this young girl.

2) how much were you paid be honest.... why didn't you give your boss your own kidney since You've known him longer.

3) your boss probably killed his wife, now his secret cult need another head he used this ibiobio girl for exchange.

4) you come across like someone from ibiobio or efik, am going to be honest with you next time is going to be your head if God never destroy you.

God is going to judge you. Go confess to her parents how much you were paid.
Are you not here to judge? His Boss probably killed his wife and the secret cult needed another head right? Why are human so judgemental when there's no concrete proof? I fear people like you pass snake
Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 31, 2021
Chaos4real:
. This is also a possibility, the story doesn't sound straight forward. Who would donate her kidney to someone she hasn't even know for more than a year. And the fact that he was the one who searched for and employed the girl makes him liable to be held responsible for her. And if they like they should also make the new maid donate her organs to them "out of love for their boss" corrections officers can be shrewd o
The god of luck must really be on his side that though the kidney of his two children didn't match, his relatives from brothers , sisters, cousins , nephew,nieces and so on non seem to have matched but the odds were in his favor that a random maid just happen to match and in less than 12 months she was willing to go against her own parents to donate her kidney.

The op has refused to tell us the financial compensation that went around from him ( I am sure his boss must be eternally grateful to him for randomly finding a kidney match for him by coincidence) atleast money for kola must fall out, then the donor, surely we all know a kidney is very expensive, I wonder how much they gave the maid ,and then her parents, "hush money" suppose reach their side.

We all know organ harvesters have different mode of operation,they have since upgraded from using jobs to trap people. what if the boss having kidney problem was just a ruse to get her out of the country to have her organ hervested?

3 Likes

Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by eldoradoxx: 10:21am On Mar 31, 2021
James4358:
No one seems to understand my story. I was practicaly far away from them. I was working in calabar at the time when she was at abuja. But nt for respect for the dead, i would have uploaded her pics. This girl was jst too big for her age. She was 21yrs old this january. I was the one who approached her parents for her services, that's why the blame is upon me. As am typing, my boss is stil abroad & planning to return to nigeria this week. She was never used or forced.

If your conscience is clear that you did not pressure her into giving her kidney, then you should toe the path of peace with her family. Marrying a corpse arises when a man and a woman have cohabited as husband and wife without being married. It does not arise in this case. You should do an independent investigation of the tradition of her people so u can negotiate with authority. Arrange good compensation from your boss to her family. As you said she was appointed into NCS, then let her burial have the presence of the staff of NCS as is tradition in military and paramilitary agencies. Issue of organ donors dying while the recipient survives is regular occurrence. I recall that the Senator and former Chief of Staff to Governor Jonah Jang who donated a kidney to his boss Jang died while his boss survived and is kicking well.
Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by jacoik(m): 10:22am On Mar 31, 2021
SUPERPACK:
To me this case is not that hard. The girl donated her Kidney out of love to her boss and to me the highest appreciation her boss should offer her at this moment is to perform her marriage right not you. He can also pay a one-time compensation to the family to show that he cares about their loved one too. Should he not perform the marriage right and you go ahead and do it for her, he is not a good person and I advice you distance yourself from him. For those claiming that he killed her for money ritual or occultic reasons ignore them for they are 21st century illiterates. No matter what happens from here, you did nothing wrong for serving as a middleman in getting her for your boss she is of age to make a decision for herself.
very sound reasoning from you guy
Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by SGANIVA(m): 10:23am On Mar 31, 2021
oga you get luck , her parents didn't ask for much . I pray one day you will try this with an ezeagu girl or nssuka girl (enugu state) by now your relations will be typing on how to stop the mysterious death in your family .her family deserve everything , I mean more than anything the are asking for . you killed that girl not your boss , a wise man will always take people s daughter back to them when this sort of nonsense story arises

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bovi Ugboma & Wife, Kris Asimonye Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary / What Is Wrong With This Picture? / Man Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday With A Crocodile In Edo State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.