Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,021 members, 7,821,558 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? (41387 Views)

Share Your Lockdown Most Embarrassing Moments / Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor / Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by martineverest(m): 3:40pm On Mar 31, 2021
JOBgame:
thank god i don't have doctor i treat my self with goggle never been to hospital for serious treatment since i was born,only 6time out of my years on earth i have gone for malaria nor fever test only
we dey same WhatsApp group

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by officialmario(m): 3:41pm On Mar 31, 2021
It was in 2018, when i wanted to beat a student and my right hand got dislocated, the nurses wanted to straighten my hand right back to normal and i started screaming.

the nurse was mad at me and said as big as you are, you are crying, and they all was laughing at me.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by Rawhumper(m): 3:51pm On Mar 31, 2021
Terribly sorry for the loss of your brother.

I guess you kinda enjoyed it, I sense you needed the sensations as a sort of emotional consolation or soothing balm.

Its like a lady that the husband left or did something bad, at that point she is emotionally drained and can easily be manipulated sexually.

So I think you just kinda allowed him till he abused the privilege by asking for extra.

Yewandequeen:

Its a private hospital in ibadan
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by emmyN(m): 3:53pm On Mar 31, 2021
PrimadonnaO:
Never really had to show delicate parts to a nurse/doctor since I became an adult.

The way I see it, it's only pregnancy that will put me in that situation.

I'm a nudist by nature, but only with familiar people.

No offense, can we get familiar cool?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 31, 2021
Reelmii:
clitoris, in a woman's Virginia
oh... I didn't think of that. Thanks
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by Yewandequeen(f): 4:00pm On Mar 31, 2021
Rawhumper:
Terribly sorry for the loss of your brother.

I guess you kinda enjoyed it, I sense you needed the sensations as a sort of emotional consolation or soothing balm.

Its like a lady that the husband left or did something bad, at that point she is emotionally drained and can easily be manipulated sexually.

So I think you just kinda allowed him till he abused the privilege by asking for extra.

Excuse me? Please don't annoy me. Enjoy what? I just lost my brother if not that it was a necessity i wouldn't have even been in the hospital in the first place.

I was grieving and totally distorted. Do you have any idea how that hurts? do you have any idea how it feels? Everything becomes meaningless to u.

I had distorted state of mind for months. Was depressed for a long time.

If i needed such pleasure i know where to get it from. Not from a useless pervert in doctor form!

Pls keep off me since you have no contribution to the topic.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by bizzibodi(m): 4:07pm On Mar 31, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

What do you mean different hands going in to check how far you're gone? Going into the vjay?
Every nurse or doc whey take over duty go like put hand there.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by dahme147(m): 4:09pm On Mar 31, 2021
Back in secondary school, i lied about having pains in my testicles just to get an exit to go home. My parents rushed me to luth and a mixture of Male and female Doctors examined my balls. Deep inside me,,i was just laughing, but felt embarrassed throughout the session. Lmfaooo

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by Drizzy5001(m): 4:09pm On Mar 31, 2021
A female doctor asked me to pull my boxer, so that she'll examine my penis. And I was dragging my boxers with her till a male doctor came and took over.
Imagine a very small girl Want to see my penis, mbanu!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by Mandela27: 4:10pm On Mar 31, 2021
JovialJune:
When preparing for c.s and wanted to change, I already shaved cos I came prepared, when I pulled off, the white nurse was like "wow your c**t is big", I was embarrassed and felt like I was defiled cry
grin woman with big clit I hail thee
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by bizzibodi(m): 4:12pm On Mar 31, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

Ohh. That's how they check for dilation?

Weird. I thought the big problem was opening legs wide during the actual delivery.

So they'd have actually started fingering before the delivery! cheesy cheesy
Na today?not fingering but measurement they use fingers b/c using tape no go easy inside.if d cervix is not up to 4 fingers in,U are not ready for delivery.
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by Rawhumper(m): 4:15pm On Mar 31, 2021
You know your game bro...i once had a neighbour I grew up with, he studied in Asia before he did both his Masters and Phd in London. He once told me that if I dare touch down in Asia, my name is sorry that with my dark completion, Na run I go dey run. I thought he was kidding.

One of my Cousins in USA also said same thing when he visited. Even my Sister's husband that base in Germany said same thing. Like seriously it seems their women dont use eyes to see black handsome guy especially one that just arrived freshly from Africa.

Ritztravels:

My brother racism is real ooo, but don't believe everything you see in the news, it's not as prevalent as they make it seem. It's all about reading body language and maybe knowing a little bit about the culture to know how to interact with the women. Trust me there are tons of women of different races super curious about black men, you just have to know how to play your cards right.
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by LagBae(f): 4:15pm On Mar 31, 2021
Mine was when I had to be operated on to remove a lump in my breast at UNTH. My young cousin was a doctor at UNTH at that time, so he said he had to first examine me by himself to be sure there was a lump before taking me to the hospital. It was so embarrassing exposing my breast and having him massage it while searching for lump, but I had to do it...lol
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by bizzibodi(m): 4:16pm On Mar 31, 2021
JovialJune:

Its really weird that most people here don't know I meant clitoris, lol.
It weird indeed,many has heard of clit b4.
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by Rawhumper(m): 4:17pm On Mar 31, 2021
Terribly sorry about that dear....you should have slapped him nah.

Anyways, Those that focus more on the past than the present are likely to miss the future. grin cheesy wink.

Take care.

[quote author=Yewandequeen post=100364701]

Excuse me? Please don't annoy me. Enjoy what? I just lost my brother if not that it was a necessity i wouldn't have even been in the hospital in the first place.

I was grieving and totally distorted. Do you have any idea how that hurts? do you have any idea how it feels? Everything becomes meaningless to u.

I had distorted state of mind for months. Was depressed for a long time.

If i needed such pleasure i know where to get it from. Not from a useless pervert in doctor form!

Pls keep off me since you have no contribution to the topic. [/quote
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by PrimadonnaO(f): 4:23pm On Mar 31, 2021
bizzibodi:

Na today?not fingering but measurement they use fingers b/c using tape no go easy inside.if d cervix is not up to 4 fingers in,U are not ready for delivery.

Wawu. No wonder they say 2 cm 4cm... or is it mm? cheesy
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by PrimadonnaO(f): 4:23pm On Mar 31, 2021
bizzibodi:

Every nurse or doc whey take over duty go like put hand there.

Lol.
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by Celense(m): 4:24pm On Mar 31, 2021
TheGreatIYANU:

Lol! Bros I still have the video recording I secretly did when I went for a lab test. The vid is a cringefest!

This lab guy was searching for my pronounced veins for 10 minutes, I kid you not! He pierced me at least 15 times... I'm trying not to over exaggerate! It was the 3rd/4th time I whipped out my phone and began to record the pandemonium.
To be sincere, it wasn't funny that fateful day. My arms were hurting me already due to the various piercing & beating those students gave to me. I never knew they were using my body to do their industrial training. I asked the permanent nurse what could be the cause for the seizure of blood from my skin. She said I have a hard skin.
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by Rawhumper(m): 4:26pm On Mar 31, 2021
Abeg no be for only politics I go kill myself because of North.

Make I come here, laugh out my intestines' grin cheesy grin cheesy.

But easy with him. You know some are good in written English but may be bad in Spoken English and vice versa. But you funny Kai!!! grin

Imoobot:

Since COVID-19 and End Sars did not kill us, English will not.
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by Celense(m): 4:29pm On Mar 31, 2021
Drizzy5001:
A female doctor asked me to pull my boxer, so that she'll examine my penis. And I was dragging my boxers with her till a male doctor came and took over.
Imagine a very small girl Want to see my penis, mbanu!
What exactly was she looking for? hahahas
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by biggy26: 4:47pm On Mar 31, 2021
JovialJune:
When preparing for c.s and wanted to change, I already shaved cos I came prepared, when I pulled off, the white nurse was like "wow your c**t is big", I was embarrassed and felt like I was defiled cry
That was very unethical. Hope she wasn't gay.
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by highchief1: 4:53pm On Mar 31, 2021
bizzibodi:

No nurse will do that for how much na?na doc they poke finger na.
na doctor na but na girl.
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by extol1(m): 4:53pm On Mar 31, 2021
1F30M4:
When I was given an injection, it was a 3days something so this was like the last day I was supposed to come for it(me wey no kuku like injection before o). The nurse was about to chook me then she saw my red swollen butt skin(o ti wu bi kini), she then felt it and said "Aunty you're not pressing this thing, if you don't press it, it will be strong, see now it has swollen, you should be massaging it with ori or tell somebody to help you, you hear?".. Me: Okay sissy nurse, tenkiu o

When I was shaved on the delivery table, omooo see as I dey use hand close am, I was so restless ehn I couldn't even keep my legs still.. Sissy nurse: "see eh if you deenur stay well, this blade will jus cut you now".. Some hours later, I had pushed out baby U, doctor nau said he has to put his hand inside me to remove the blood clots, you need to see the shock in my eyes shocked shocked I said "ahhh no o abeg, you wan kee me? How can you say you wantu put this whole hand inside there", the nurses were like "yes they do it, it's normal & very advisable" omoo no be small thing lol
abeg no kill me with laugh

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by Rotji(m): 5:12pm On Mar 31, 2021
When I was in 300L omo one nonsense boil come comot in between my testicle and a#*s sote I no dey walk straight. As I carry my self go clinic na so one nurse come say make i remove everything, I had no option than to comply because the pain no get part 2. The awkwardest part is i had to lift my legs up like u know how we dey do dem babes na and open wide to get access to the boil so she can cut it open. The whole thing was so awkward, but last last I got so much relief after the procedure. But men
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by Cashify: 6:02pm On Mar 31, 2021
Many
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by jclassiq(m): 6:37pm On Mar 31, 2021
When one lab scientist guy had to insert this long object(swab) deep into my penis to collect pus sample for an STI test. He was massaging my penis, twisting it up and down. Omg.

Thank God it was a man. Whew!!
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by CaptainAyub: 6:47pm On Mar 31, 2021
Yewandequeen:
That was in April 2018, my elder brother just died about 2 weeks back. Went for some vagina test in the hospital. The doc dipped his hand on my ***sy instead of taking out discharge to be examined he was fingering me but then i was numb to it cos my mind wasn't even there as i was still grieving he asked i pull my bra that he needs to check my boobs too, i never even knew he was pulling my tits what brought me back to consciousness was when he asked if he can put his mouth and suck. Aswear down i felt defiled that day so pissed. Like wft is this man mad?! He was lucky i was grieving and not in right frame of mind if not all hell would have been let loose.

Those male doctors are terrible!!!
99.9% chance it was a lab technician or scientist you were dealing with.
No be doctor de collect sample naa

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by jclassiq(m): 6:54pm On Mar 31, 2021
Yewandequeen:
nothing happened na. I came down from the examinations bed na. Wetin u dey expect

More like, "from the violation bed". Dont you think?
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by CaptainAyub: 6:58pm On Mar 31, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

Wawu. No wonder they say 2 cm 4cm... or is it mm? cheesy
CM
The width of each finger is apprx 2cm.
So if it admits 1 finger = 2cm.
2 fingers = 4 cm.etc
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:02pm On Mar 31, 2021
CaptainAyub:

CM
The width of each finger is apprx 2cm.
So if it admits 1 finger = 2cm.
2 fingers = 4 cm.etc

Interesting.
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by Yewandequeen(f): 7:07pm On Mar 31, 2021
CaptainAyub:

99.9% chance it was a lab technician or scientist you were dealing with.
No be doctor de collect sample naa
he is actually the doctor. Like i said i wasn't even thinking straight, i guess he saw my mood that i wasn't concentrating hence took advantage of that. Funny enough after i got conscious of what was going on and vent my anger, then he sent me to lab where the female lab attendant then used the proper process to get sample.

Worst of all he had a boner, that even got me more pissed. I confronted him he said he was only doing his job. That was the last time i visited there sha. Aswear as i dey remember its really vexing me
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by saintbillion(m): 7:15pm On Mar 31, 2021
Rotji:
When I was in 300L omo one nonsense boil come comot in between my testicle and a#*s sote I no dey walk straight. As I carry my self go clinic na so one nurse come say make i remove everything, I had no option than to comply because the pain no get part 2. The awkwardest part is i had to lift my legs up like u know how we dey do dem babes na and open wide to get access to the boil so she can cut it open. The whole thing was so awkward, but last last I got so much relief after the procedure. But men
Boils on testicles bro the thing pain pass boil for ear ooo. It ha done me twice. U won't walk normal. U need to be opening Ur legs and walk slowly too

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dr. Umoh Michael Dies After Allegedly Working 72 Hours In LUTH / The Malnourished Somalian Girl Is Now A Premedical Student (Photos) / Lasaka Habila, Policeman Electrocuted In Abuja While Cutting Tree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.