Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,410 members, 7,954,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:52 AM

What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? (42097 Views)

Nigerian Nurse Jailed In UK For Leaving Baby At Home To Go To Work / Share Your Lockdown Most Embarrassing Moments / Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by wealthtrak: 4:53pm On Apr 01, 2021
JovialJune:
When preparing for c.s and wanted to change, I already shaved cos I came prepared, when I pulled off, the white nurse was like "wow your c**t is big", I was embarrassed and felt like I was defiled cry
grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by dochenaj: 6:54pm On Apr 01, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

Men are exceptions... cheesy
Then you're not a nudist.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by dochenaj: 6:56pm On Apr 01, 2021
Drizzy5001:
the male doctor was busy at that time, u don't need to believe.
If the story is not entirely fake, then the details are inaccurately written for the dramatic flair.
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by remi1444: 8:46pm On Apr 01, 2021
tnerro1:
I remember one time I was sick, my babe and I went to the clinic for treatment and the doctor on duty was her ex. She said they dated in school then and he was crazy about her but they broke up.I was attended to but I could see the guy was just checking me up and down from the corner of his eyes. When it came to the injections, the guy told the nurse not to worry, that he was going to administer the injections himself. That was when I showed him my red eyes, I told him if he tries it, I will scatter this clinic and turn it unside down. That I know what he is planning. He was so embarrassed and so was my babe grin
Man you did so well. he could administer poison into your system all in the name of injection. in fact, I will immediately abort the treatment as a whole and go to another hospital.
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by bizzibodi(m): 10:20pm On Apr 01, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

Lol.
U dnt blame them they must confirm what was handed over & continue from there.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by Drizzy5001(m): 7:27am On Apr 02, 2021
dochenaj:

If the story is not entirely fake, then the details are inaccurately written for the dramatic flair.
Ogbeni no let me slap you, what's ur problem.?
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by dochenaj: 3:05pm On Apr 02, 2021
Drizzy5001:
Ogbeni no let me slap you, what's ur problem.?
Sorry, I been pour sand for your garri. No vex
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by LongNipple(m): 3:15pm On Apr 02, 2021
That is why you all need a Male Nurse grin
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by XYZo: 3:57pm On Apr 02, 2021
Monaco2:
Years back I was admitted for typhoid n malaria, I was seriously ill, got to a point I could not eat or drink water, weneva I managed to eat I throw up immediately, I realize that I was having constipation n for days i couldn’t shit embarassed, so the matron came n told me she was goin to insert a drug up my anus to soften my stool, d moment d nurses heard that Dey wanted to naked d young guy wey drive suv come u need to c d way my “private” ward was filled with small small nurses chai, my sis dat was at the reception was like where una Dey run go, una never c Wu naked b4?!? embarassed shame wan kill me but wat to do.... I gats bend yanch for dem to c sickness na bad thing bob
Hahaha cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by XYZo: 4:05pm On Apr 02, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

Ehen? A big vjay is a compliment?

Not vjay . Clit rather **** there was clit

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 02, 2021
osazsky:
oga u look uneducated o.pls this is a public forum..so u dont know they clean up before opetation.remove ur wristwatches too..pls how is bauchi state
I hope you have PHD
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 02, 2021
Rawhumper:
Lol Nairaland no go kill person.

My in-law to be, you dey funny Kai!! grin cheesy

lipsrsealed
I no get the in-law part oh, abi you wan give me one beautiful chikito to marry (winks)
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 02, 2021
dancok:
it's still a minor, since u are bleeding seriously.
I wasn't bleeding but I lost the ability to coordinate myself, immediately I saw her, story change oh
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 02, 2021
KingZaddy:
They usually insert a tube in the penis to extract any urine out, that the reason for taking off the pants
blood of Samuel eto, they'll put tube in my undubuisi?
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 02, 2021
sylve11:

grin grin cool
ma man
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 02, 2021
mjlumideee:

It’s an organ in the perineum, it’s not in the pelvis
I believe perineum is between the balls and anus. I stand to be corrected though
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 02, 2021
Freemasonry:

I tire ooo!
I still never understand why I must subject myself to the indignity of being shaved, and my privates being handled and dangled by a complete stranger all in the name of appendicitis operation.

Please doctors in the house enlighten us.
abi oh, my Godzilla that doesn't waste time, small touch like this and he is looking for the square root of 8
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 02, 2021
saintbillion:
chia. Sorry boss. Get well soon. Me too I love boobs expecially when it's bouncing
ma man ( waiter get this brother 2 bottles of big stout)
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by Kimzo: 6:13pm On Apr 04, 2021
Emeka71:
My own case is when I was about to undergo operation on right inguino-scrotal hernia in Benin; I didn't shave so the nurse who was a beautiful Benin babe shaved me and even despite the way she was handling my prick; I didn't have a raging boner.
Please man I have similar hernia now, scared of meeting the wrong Doctor because of complications, how did yours go, and how much please
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by Emeka71(m): 2:17am On Apr 05, 2021
Kimzo:
Please man I have similar hernia now, scared of meeting the wrong Doctor because of complications, how did yours go, and how much please
Mine went well I did in Benin with a doctor in UBTH but I did the private option because there is option of to do at UBTH or a private arrangement so we went with the private and the thing cost N80000+ and that is way back in December 2013.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by Kimzo: 7:22am On Apr 05, 2021
Emeka71:
Mine went well I did in Benin with a doctor in UBTH but I did the private option because there is option of to do at UBTH or a private arrangement so we went with the private and the thing cost N80000+ and that is way back in December 2013.
okay, thanks
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by DrProf(m): 8:39am On Apr 25, 2021
odogwunaija:
I once had a female patient who came for a pelvic scan, as a routine I asked her to take some water and when she feels pressed (full bladder) she should let me know. 30mins later, mama came to my office and goes...."doctor, I am impressed ".
I really struggled to hold myself from Lol

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by Celense(m): 1:51pm On Jul 27, 2021
That must be a tough experience.
TheGreatIYANU:

Lol! Bros I still have the video recording I secretly did when I went for a lab test. The vid is a cringefest!

This lab guy was searching for my pronounced veins for 10 minutes, I kid you not! He pierced me at least 15 times... I'm trying not to over exaggerate! It was the 3rd/4th time I whipped out my phone and began to record the pandemonium.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

348 New Covid-19 Cases, 90 Discharged And 1 Death On June 3 - (1535 Tested) / Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend / Nigeria's Roadside Eye Doctor Performs Operations Under Lagos Bridge. Shocking!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.