Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,546 members, 7,955,022 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:39 PM

What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? (42102 Views)

Nigerian Nurse Jailed In UK For Leaving Baby At Home To Go To Work / Share Your Lockdown Most Embarrassing Moments / Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by OlayemiAshraf(m): 1:00pm On Mar 31, 2021
Yewandequeen:
That was in April 2018, my elder brother just died about 2 weeks back. Went for some vagina test in the hospital. The doc dipped his hand on my ***sy instead of taking out discharge to be examined he was fingering me but then i was numb to it cos my mind wasn't even there as i was still grieving he asked i pull my bra that he needs to check my boobs too, i never even knew he was pulling my tits what brought me back to consciousness was when he asked if he can put his mouth and suck. Aswear down i felt defiled that day so pissed. Like wft is this man mad?! He was lucky i was grieving and not in right frame of mind if not all hell would have been let loose.

Those male doctors are terrible!!!

What's the name of the hospital ??... Is it ""vivid imagination health care center "" grin grin
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by Munamu: 1:01pm On Mar 31, 2021
Yewandequeen:
That was in April 2018, my elder brother just died about 2 weeks back. Went for some vagina test in the hospital. The doc dipped his hand on my ***sy instead of taking out discharge to be examined he was fingering me but then i was numb to it cos my mind wasn't even there as i was still grieving he asked i pull my bra that he needs to check my boobs too, i never even knew he was pulling my tits what brought me back to consciousness was when he asked if he can put his mouth and suck. Aswear down i felt defiled that day so pissed. Like wft is this man mad?! He was lucky i was grieving and not in right frame of mind if not all hell would have been let loose.

Those male doctors are terrible!!!

Pls tell us what happened next. We are all learning.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by Yewandequeen(f): 1:02pm On Mar 31, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

What's the name of the hospital ??... Is it ""vivid imagination health care center "" grin grin

Its a private hospital in ibadan
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by Yewandequeen(f): 1:03pm On Mar 31, 2021
Munamu:

Pls tell us what happened next. We are all learning.
nothing happened na. I came down from the examinations bed na. Wetin u dey expect
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by OlayemiAshraf(m): 1:04pm On Mar 31, 2021
Yewandequeen:

Its a private hospital in ibadan

so did you sue the doctor
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by 99thEnemy(m): 1:05pm On Mar 31, 2021
inspector1:

Your comment is embarrassing, behaves like a responsible adult.

even JovialJune got the humor..

stop being too serious about everything. I meant no harm bro

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by Yewandequeen(f): 1:06pm On Mar 31, 2021
Halcyon123:
Giving birth,when different hands and fingers have to go in to check how far gone you are. Operating table,where you will have to lie naked in front of everyone. Woke up and noticed say na punk dembarb me down below.
grin punk kikikik
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by 99thEnemy(m): 1:10pm On Mar 31, 2021
JovialJune:

Stupid grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by forestwilda: 1:12pm On Mar 31, 2021
My first surgery a nurse told me to UnCloth for a clean up (Shaving). I told her I have already done that very early in the morning of the day of operation . She smiled and told me not the type of shavng that we do at home that I will see the difference. She first commended me on how clean I was from clothing to under.

The drama started when she instructed me to beheave myself I smiled at her she started shaving me my dick got very hard but she kept stinging the tip it with her soft fingers and I was also looking through her chest well package luvly cleavage which she noticed and warned me to keep my eyes away from it. She was with me althrough the successful surgery she made sure am well taken good care of even when she was off duty but whenever she was on duty she mobbed my body with water soap and hand towel better than others. She told me am fortunate to have her attentions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by zudozz: 1:12pm On Mar 31, 2021
thorpido:
If I was there,you would have taken the injection that day. angry

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
U re sooooo mean

Thank God u were nt there!
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by Yewandequeen(f): 1:13pm On Mar 31, 2021
thorpido:
You for treat yourself for house if they can't even look you eye ball to eye ball outside the hospital . You're being condescending.You were acting like the 10yr old na.
i dont think she was condescending. I feel what she meant was that the nurses are younger than her and they didnt respect her at all rather they mocked her like a child.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by Yewandequeen(f): 1:20pm On Mar 31, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

so did you sue the doctor
Na i didnt. I wasnt in right frame of mind but each time i remember, i feel so disgusted and angry.
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by ubola: 1:30pm On Mar 31, 2021
My wife's pregnancy water -bag broke getting ready for labour. Na so this small boy doctor begin carry gloves wear, come say make I wait outside so that he'll be free to check my wife. I asked him what he was doing with gloves and where he is inserting his hands. I told the nurse to call another bigger and elderly doctor. Na so the guy take commot the gloves like condoms, come tell the nurse make she go check another patient. I carry me wife go meet another elderly Dr wey be like grandpa. The grandpa Dr just stay for him office call the matron to deliver the baby without bothering to show.
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by Horlhamhi(f): 1:38pm On Mar 31, 2021
This is gonna be an hilarious thread...lemme pitch my tent here
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by Horlhamhi(f): 1:39pm On Mar 31, 2021
Ahmed0336:
grin Had an accident early 2001. Naso dem rush us enter one hospital, doctor no dey and I was bleeding. One smally looking nurse just surfaced. She say bros, Oga pull... I pulled my clothes leaving only my boxers. She now asked my to remove my boxers... I told her " madam just treat d one wey your eyes see and leave the rest" grin
I laughed out loud when I read this...
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by Sarmiz24(m): 2:03pm On Mar 31, 2021
StUriah:
I slept with one very clean pretty babe some years back and less than 7 hours I started feeling some form of discomfort in my urinary system. I couldn't urinate properly without having serious pains. Within some days a kind of disgusting pus was coming out and I really felt bad about my carelessness in sleeping with a lady because she was very clean and sweety in appearance.

To cut the story short, I went to the hospital for treatment. The doctor on duty happened to be a young woman with a good shape and soft skin. When I complained about my health status, she asked me to bring out my manhood for examination. At first I felt so embarrassed but when I realized that my health is very important to me, I bought it out and she held it in her left hand without using a glove.

Guys, despite the pains I was having at that time my manhood couldn't resist the magical touch from that lovely and soft hand of the doctor. My manhood became turgid but she didn't even act as if she felt anything at all.

What was the results of the test?? What did the doctor said was wrong with u
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by odaniel1(m): 2:16pm On Mar 31, 2021
Was to do a swab test for STD when the nurse handling me tried to calm me before inserting the swab into my schlong. She stroked me after pulling it out and I screamed saying "sorry...is it better now?.." I was too shocked, excited, and pained to react at that moment. My brain just locked from decision-making... grin Lost her digits and never saw her again cos I heard she left last time I checked. Very awkward experience.
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by adanny01(m): 2:20pm On Mar 31, 2021
justscorchone:

So a fellow female said your cunt is big?

Cunt abi clit
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by Nickshrapnel: 2:20pm On Mar 31, 2021
This was a friend’s experience grin grin

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by Kabir5643(m): 2:22pm On Mar 31, 2021
when I had anal fissure. I went to the hospital. Then a male doctor came with his glove and told me to remove my boxers and face front. He was now using his hands to spread my butt cheeks. It felt really really weird angry
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by Nmezor(f): 2:25pm On Mar 31, 2021
dancok:
your yanch abi, she is lesbo, don't go there again.
Yeah, na lesbians go they admire their fellow ladies behind now.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by bizzibodi(m): 2:29pm On Mar 31, 2021
JovialJune:
When preparing for c.s and wanted to change, I already shaved cos I came prepared, when I pulled off, the white nurse was like "wow your c**t is big", I was embarrassed and felt like I was defiled cry
Haba!wetin concern her with yur clity.abi na envy. grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by 1F30M4(f): 2:36pm On Mar 31, 2021
When I was given an injection, it was a 3days something so this was like the last day I was supposed to come for it(me wey no kuku like injection before o). The nurse was about to chook me then she saw my red swollen butt skin(o ti wu bi kini), she then felt it and said "Aunty you're not pressing this thing, if you don't press it, it will be strong, see now it has swollen, you should be massaging it with ori or tell somebody to help you, you hear?".. Me: Okay sissy nurse, tenkiu o

When I was shaved on the delivery table, omooo see as I dey use hand close am, I was so restless ehn I couldn't even keep my legs still.. Sissy nurse: "see eh if you deenur stay well, this blade will jus cut you now".. Some hours later, I had pushed out baby U, doctor nau said he has to put his hand inside me to remove the blood clots, you need to see the shock in my eyes shocked shocked I said "ahhh no o abeg, you wan kee me? How can you say you wantu put this whole hand inside there", the nurses were like "yes they do it, it's normal & very advisable" omoo no be small thing lol

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by Reelmii: 2:52pm On Mar 31, 2021
Acecards:
wetin be **** ? Abeg
clitoris, in a woman's Virginia
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by WoundedLamb: 2:54pm On Mar 31, 2021
NiklauseFred:

Lol I think it was a harmless compliment but tho people can attach different meanings to things.

No, I don't think it was a harmless compliment and he/she could be punished for that. People feel uncomfortable when naked in front of strangers. Complimenting thier private parts doesn't make it any better. Besides, a professional nurse is never meant to make such remarks about a patient's nudity.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by Mrtaye: 2:56pm On Mar 31, 2021
JovialJune:
When preparing for c.s and wanted to change, I already shaved cos I came prepared, when I pulled off, the white nurse was like "wow your c**t is big", I was embarrassed and felt like I was defiled cry

Looolz o por
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by Reelmii: 3:03pm On Mar 31, 2021
99thEnemy:

Why (f) dey your moniker?... Abi you went bobrisky after that time?
na wah for u oo,, u see C.S, u still dey ask what F dey her moniker,, do men do C.S? or u dont know the meaning of CS... it is normal if u had thought the moniker belonged to a Male but male done do Cesarean Section...so that person is a female

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by SAMAJ: 3:08pm On Mar 31, 2021
ChiefSosa:

I'm confused! Thought u were a female or did u mean pussy_ when you typed ****

CLIT
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by Emeka71(m): 3:17pm On Mar 31, 2021
My own case is when I was about to undergo operation on right inguino-scrotal hernia in Benin; I didn't shave so the nurse who was a beautiful Benin babe shaved me and even despite the way she was handling my prick; I didn't have a raging boner.
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by Rawhumper(m): 3:25pm On Mar 31, 2021
Lol Nairaland no go kill person.

My in-law to be, you dey funny Kai!! grin cheesy

lipsrsealed
dannyrhymes600:

what nonsense, if she tries that with me she'll have to sit on it till I'm okay or I press charges
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by Rawhumper(m): 3:29pm On Mar 31, 2021
Lol...women see alot during pregnancy and delivery....God help una.

Of course Doctors see alot especially Gynaecologists.

quote author=1F30M4 post=100362361]When I was given an injection, it was a 3days something so this was like the last day I was supposed to come for it(me wey no kuku like injection before o). The nurse was about to chook me then she saw my red swollen butt skin(o ti wu bi kini), she then felt it and said "Aunty you're not pressing this thing, if you don't press it, it will be strong, see now it has swollen, you should be massaging it with ori or tell somebody to help you, you hear?".. Me: Okay sissy nurse, tenkiu o

When I was shaved on the delivery table, omooo see as I dey use hand close am, I was so restless ehn I couldn't even keep my legs still.. Sissy nurse: "see eh if you deenur stay well, this blade will jus cut you now".. Some hours later, I had pushed out baby U, doctor nau said he has to put his hand inside me to remove the blood clots, you need to see the shock in my eyes shocked shocked I said "ahhh no o abeg, you wan kee me? How can you say you wantu put this whole hand inside there", the nurses were like "yes they do it, it's normal & very advisable" omoo no be small thing lol[/quote]

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by bizzibodi(m): 3:37pm On Mar 31, 2021
highchief1:
i had difficulty in stooling so a nurse was choking her fingers in my anus.very fine girl.sickness no good
No nurse will do that for how much na?na doc they poke finger na.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

New Drug Prices In Nigeria / 348 New Covid-19 Cases, 90 Discharged And 1 Death On June 3 - (1535 Tested) / Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.