Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,395 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? (38370 Views)

Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) / Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men / Abandoned By Her Fiance After Losing Her Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:48pm On Apr 01, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

I hear you. grin
May yours never cheat on you.
Victoria smiley
Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by Hassanmaye(m): 10:30pm On Apr 01, 2021
SmellySperm:
no point telling him coz you'll still cheat on him after the marriage anyways

meanwhile,he should run a DNA test for his first seed..
I just have trust issues with you females
Do you mean vagina people or daughters of Jezebel
Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 01, 2021
Hassanmaye:
Do you mean vagina people or daughters of Jezebel
daughters of Jezebel bro wink

1 Like

Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by 5Gbabe: 10:53pm On Apr 01, 2021
na this kind thing day make me day tell any girl way I date she come day confess love to like say I use juju on her say if u like love me die one I find out say u cheat on me I kill u deal or no deal
Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 12:56am On Apr 02, 2021
airminem:
Excited right? You know what they say about "karma" ?. . .

Of course I'm excited, I'm going to bang her without a doubt grin
Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by DedeNkem: 5:52am On Apr 02, 2021
dochenaj:

Her husband is a pastor in a Bible believing church, probably they have never had sex and she was sex starved.

This woman will cheat on that pastor again. I can almost guarantee it with 99% accuracy.

Some cheaters don't cease to cheat. She will regularly sneak to her ex. for a quickie.
Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by Hassanmaye(m): 6:04am On Apr 02, 2021
Dukeolumidemans:
It's called the Okanfor's Law. I propounded this law in 2009 when I was in school. It says "once given, always given". Meaning once u have a close one on one with ur ex, he or she go fit give u chop for coro as a means of compensation/settlement... grin grin grin tongue
Bad boy grin
Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:27am On Apr 02, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
Victoria smiley

Hi there. smiley
Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:46am On Apr 02, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Hi there. smiley
Happy Good Friday smiley
Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:53am On Apr 02, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
Happy Good Friday smiley

The same to you. kiss

1 Like

Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by DoubleBliss(f): 9:28am On Apr 04, 2021
Olakunleyakub:
I love ur response...it will definitely eat her up especially if the man is so good and caring

Hello, good morning
Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by DoubleBliss(f): 4:05pm On Apr 04, 2021
Olakunleyakub:
I love ur response...it will definitely eat her up especially if the man is so good and caring

Please check your mail

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam / As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. / South African Man Heartbroken As His Girlfriend Gets Married To Another Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.