Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? (38407 Views)

Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) / Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men / Abandoned By Her Fiance After Losing Her Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by LagBlogger(m): 3:02pm On Mar 31, 2021
R
Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 31, 2021
angry
Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by adonisuwa(m): 3:03pm On Mar 31, 2021
Na here dem for tell you to sleep with your Ex.
Why you come dey find advice now when you Don do watin sweet you.

1 Like

Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by Womanizer(m): 3:03pm On Mar 31, 2021
prettyheart:
Good evening,

Please this is not my situation, so don't take it personal. It's not real.

Please if someone sleeps with an EX like few weeks to the wedding ceremony, should the person confess to the Fiance or just keep it and repent? Assuming the fiance is a pastor in a Bible believing church, should such a person confess, and will the pastor forgive? should the person confess after wedding or before wedding? I believe confession is right. Or is keeping mute the best?

It is just a question, it is not real and it is not my situation... I am even a guy.

Take care....

We already know you are the one involved grin

Why are you denying profusely?

10 Likes

Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 31, 2021
You are an idiot for anwsering pretty heart. undecided as a guy.

7 Likes

Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by Johnayoola(m): 3:04pm On Mar 31, 2021
Madam lockup
No one is perfect just make sure e no happen again
Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by SmartPolician: 3:04pm On Mar 31, 2021
Tajbol4splend:
Women who have had good sexual interaction with their EX's tend to go back to them, and fvck them again and again

Okafor's law is pretty inevitable.

Girls cannot run away from it, no matter how hard they try.
Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by elmessiahs(m): 3:05pm On Mar 31, 2021
confess before you do the work of shame like cersei lannister in GOT
Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by Ikem11(m): 3:06pm On Mar 31, 2021
prettyheart:
Good evening,

Please if someone sleeps with an EX like few weeks to the wedding ceremony, should the person confess to the Fiance or just keep it and repent? Assuming the fiance is a pastor in a Bible believing church, should such a person confess, and will the pastor forgive? should the person confess after wedding or before wedding? I believe confession is right. Or is keeping mute the best?

It is just a question, it is not real and it is not my situation... I am even a guy.

Take care....

Lol funny how u keep saying its not real cos many would have tagged it fake stories.

Well to me I know it's real and better tell whomever the lady is that she is a LovePeddler

Modi: (nairaland auto correct change am to better English) tell her she be ashawo

2 Likes

Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by luvme0702: 3:06pm On Mar 31, 2021
No, don't confess. Try to desist from doing same in future and move on. If you still love your ex, then breakup the engagement and go back to him.

2 Likes

Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by Wallade(m): 3:06pm On Mar 31, 2021
prettyheart:
Good evening,

Take care....

Never confess such immortality except you want to take a risk with that marriage. End the amorous relationship with the ex-lover and take the secret to your grave.
Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by fred04(m): 3:06pm On Mar 31, 2021
That is a typical Nigerian girl lifestyle.
Confused sets of people.
Bro tell the innocent fiancee b4 he waste money on that fool
A cheat will always b a cheat

2 Likes

Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by jaxxy(m): 3:06pm On Mar 31, 2021
prettyheart:
Good evening,

Take care....

If it won’t affect ur marriage in anyway in the future then don’t. If it will better do.
Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by IlufoyeOlamife(m): 3:06pm On Mar 31, 2021
Don't tell him. That is why during a traditional marriage you will be told that you have been forgiven of your previous life style, and what ever you have done in the past....so move on, but cut all communications with your Ex, it will help ur new marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by RexTramadol1: 3:07pm On Mar 31, 2021
prettyheart:
Am not mad...

I actually felt you are, but thankfully you’ve said you’re not.
Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by tiredoflife(m): 3:08pm On Mar 31, 2021
when you marry who is ready and not who you love
this is the reason of sleeping with an ex a few days to the wedding
greed and materialism is the issue
tomorrow all what the husband does will keep irritating you becos u dont love him but ur ex
u only are into this cos ex never ready to marry or u know deep down that ex wont marry u
so u prefer to marry the pastor and go back to cut shows
later u will get pregnant for the ex as a trophy to remember him wink wink wink

9 Likes

Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by blazebaba(m): 3:09pm On Mar 31, 2021
undecided

Lol...like as if we will know if you are a guy or not....i no get anything wey i wan talk pass say if she sef hear say the husband go Bleep one of his "NUMEROUS"(take note of the bolded) exes..make she no come here con dey wail just like you are doing now....

Peace...
Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 3:10pm On Mar 31, 2021
Tajbol4splend:
Women who have had good sexual interaction with their EX's tend to go back to them, and fvck them again and again

This is very true, I'm talking from experience grin
Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by Stonerobaba(m): 3:10pm On Mar 31, 2021
prettyheart:
Good evening,

Take care....

Confess and go back to square 1
Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by MansoryMX(m): 3:12pm On Mar 31, 2021
prettyheart:
Good evening,

Take care....

It’s is your situation. Stop denying the sex we had. It’s nothing but two Ex in heat grin

Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by Coldie(m): 3:13pm On Mar 31, 2021
Don't tell him o.

Except u are ready to go back to your ex, as u are not telling him also make sure he never finds out
Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by Blackman101: 3:13pm On Mar 31, 2021
what u do not know will not hart you
Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by EngrMercy: 3:13pm On Mar 31, 2021
Carry your secret to your grave because ounce you loose that trust you aren't getting it back

1 Like

Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by Charly68: 3:14pm On Mar 31, 2021
Skullano:
Like seriously you are MAD.
This man can kill if it happens to you oo! It sounds painful indeed.
Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by ednut1(m): 3:14pm On Mar 31, 2021
Lol madness
Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by Toktee(m): 3:14pm On Mar 31, 2021
prettyheart:
Am not mad...
You are worst than devil himself and this is your story, can't you just keep your hole one place?
Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by adeshola1(m): 3:15pm On Mar 31, 2021
This Life sha
Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by seyz91(m): 3:15pm On Mar 31, 2021
Like i always said, "once yur pussy always your pussy"

There's no such thing as EX

cheesy
prettyheart:
Good evening,

Take care....
Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 3:15pm On Mar 31, 2021
SmartPolician:

Okafor's law is pretty inevitable.

Girls cannot run away from it, no matter how hard they try.

I have repeatedly tested and confirmed this law to be true.

As a matter of fact I will still retest the law in the next 2 months cos an ex of mine recently told me she will be coming on a visit to my town; there is no way I will not bang her when she comes grin
Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 31, 2021
This one don go fucck before her wedding. Don't worry, your husband will find out one way or the other someday and kick you out of his house. Eh it's not your story, we know mtchew.

1 Like

Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by sylve11: 3:16pm On Mar 31, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

You tell no lies. 98% valid my guy. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Women’s Behavior When Getting Wooed Memes / Groom Falls While Dancing Zanku Legwork At His Wedding / South African Man Heartbroken As His Girlfriend Gets Married To Another Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.