Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? (38467 Views)

Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) / Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men / Abandoned By Her Fiance After Losing Her Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by royalamour(m): 6:02pm On Mar 31, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:
Do NOT try it. I repeat, do NOT try it. You will live to regret it. Men do NOT forget easily. Except, of course, you have resolved in your mind that you're not going ahead with the marriage plans again, then fine, tell him and say your goodbyes. Anything aside from that, you are on your own. If he chooses to accept you back, you will never have peace in that marriage. You will keep getting daily reminders of how you cheated on him, and how cheap you are. Udo!

You are bad person.
Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by Dpaul: 6:02pm On Mar 31, 2021
drlateef:

Confessing to your creator and believing He has forgiven you should be enough to have a rest of mind. Confessing it to all other sinners does not raise your status no guarantee forgiveness. Rather it will worsen your situation.

Marriage is honorable and bed undefiled.
He that hides his or her sin shall not proper.
A wise man will build his house on the rock.
Confess ur sins to one another.
If ur conscience condemns u, God is greater than our conscience.
Says the holy book.
Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by capitalzero: 6:02pm On Mar 31, 2021
Wallade:

It is funny when you quote Bible on this case. She has the option to shut up forever or confess and face the consequences.

If I am in her shoes, I will shut up about it forever.
If she hides it now and and become known later, she would still face the consequence .That is essence of those bible verses.
Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:03pm On Mar 31, 2021
royalamour:

You are bad person.

Lol. Agreed. cool
Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by royalamour(m): 6:05pm On Mar 31, 2021
Poloyanabo2:
Confession has destroyed many marriages, unless the act can destroy the man unknowingly if kept secret,
I'll advise you or whoever to keep it a lifetime secret,
Ignorance is bliss,
Unless you don't need your marriage or you intend continuing hoeing after marriage.
The only person that deserves the confession is Jesus cos only him can forgive you.
I'm not supporting evil, I'm only giving an advice I'll give myself and anyone.

All these snakes. And you will have the heart serve food to him? Even with the sacrilege you committed?

Haba! Women and secret.

Which only Jesus are you referring to?

No matter how you try to justify this evil act, the truth will fight you all the days of your life.
Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by ennyrah: 6:07pm On Mar 31, 2021
SmellySperm:
no point telling him coz you'll still cheat on him after the marriage anyways

meanwhile,he should run a DNA test for his first seed..
I just have trust issues with you females
nothing but truth
Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by Toearn: 6:08pm On Mar 31, 2021
Randy housewives
Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:08pm On Mar 31, 2021
drlateef:

Confessing to your creator and believing He has forgiven you should be enough to have a rest of mind. Confessing it to all other sinners does not raise your status no guarantee forgiveness. Rather it will worsen your situation.

Would have been good if it were that simple. But life doesn't work like that.

There will always be certain situations where it is imperative you also confess and make amends to he who you wronged.
Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by Achizzy7: 6:12pm On Mar 31, 2021
Jodha:
Confess and allow him/her the decision to stay or leave. ...

jodha...

favour is dat u ??
Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by Sokari29: 6:14pm On Mar 31, 2021
For she to sleep with her ex there is a probability that the husband to b can't or does not satisfy her sexual fantasies.... So she will eventually cheat again even after marriage so if it's me(Godforbid) I will kindly advice her to still explore till she find someone else who can or she reconciles with her ex.... Everyone deserves to b with who makes them happy n satisfy them sexually

1 Like

Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by airminem(f): 6:15pm On Mar 31, 2021
Excited right?
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

I have repeatedly tested and confirmed this law to be true.

As a matter of fact I will still retest the law in the next 2 months cos an ex of mine recently told me she will be coming on a visit to my town; there is no way I will not bang her when she comes grin
You know what they say about "karma" ?. . .
Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by ncoolsome(m): 6:20pm On Mar 31, 2021
I feel u can blow ur ex till few days to her wedding...u guys were already committing adultery and sincerely since wedding hasn't taken place,u guys are still committing adultery and not fornication..
Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by airminem(f): 6:22pm On Mar 31, 2021
November24:
Useless gender
Walahi
Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by Poloyanabo2(m): 6:24pm On Mar 31, 2021
royalamour:

All these snakes. And you will have the heart serve food to him? Even with the sacrilege you committed?

Haba! Women and secret.

Which only Jesus are you referring to?

No matter how you try to justify this evil act, the truth will fight you all the days of your life.
I'm a guy!
Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by Poloyanabo2(m): 6:24pm On Mar 31, 2021
Verysmart101:

Really!!! Who told u that u can hide a dirty secret for a life time.Dont be deceived.
Ok
Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by nameo: 6:24pm On Mar 31, 2021
Greystone:

It happened to me.
She confessed a few days to our introduction.
I wish she hadn’t told me.

I loved her so much.

But after the confession, the trust was gone forever.

# After God, fear women.

Did you still get married to her?
Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by Isokoson1: 6:25pm On Mar 31, 2021
Nigeria girls are useless...all of dem
Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by Franking: 6:40pm On Mar 31, 2021
She shouldn't confess anything. She should just try not to do it again.

1 Like

Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by TundeChris: 6:51pm On Mar 31, 2021
Yewandequeen:
You see only women have the power to forgive and forget about their partner cheating.

Men will never forgive you nor forget. The trust would be gone forever and would cost you your relationship.

Don't tell him if you still value your relationship. However, desist and flee from any form of temptation from any ex or anything that has third legs, we are human we sometimes make mistakes. Lastly, genuinely ask forgiveness from God and move on.

Enjoy your home.

Enjoy which home? Something built on a lie? Even God isn’t involved in that marriage cos that makes God a liar too until she confesses....
Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by Funkeshuga(m): 7:52pm On Mar 31, 2021
men like us don't marry someone that have ex, so I'll leave it with men that married ladies with their past dickexperience to shook mouth for this
Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by abimic(m): 7:55pm On Mar 31, 2021
I am a very emotional person, just tell me biko, i would take no offense, so you go and marry your ex, like someone said, eye wey go follow me till night no suppose dey give me serious issue at day-time.

1 Like

Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by osazsky(m): 8:16pm On Mar 31, 2021
Pls avoid ur husband of dna heartbreak...na pitty am.why first son nor dey get luck for woman mater..ma pls if u love ur innocent first son husband go back to your ex.just an advise
Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by osazsky(m): 8:17pm On Mar 31, 2021
Isokoson1:
Nigeria girls are useless...all of dem
the furure is pusssy
Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by Emmahunk(m): 8:31pm On Mar 31, 2021
Noooo. Why should she confess? For what na? Thought the marriage act says "before finally walking down the aisle, sleep with your ex either as a parting gift or as past memory to hold onto should your future husband end up not being good enough"
Yeye dey smell.
Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by Greystone: 8:36pm On Mar 31, 2021
nameo:

Did you still get married to her?

No.

She we broke up but many months later.

She got married to someone else.
Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by sfinkzslot(m): 8:37pm On Mar 31, 2021
OP, I will tell Jarius for you,he is a fellow
Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by chichimezie(f): 8:45pm On Mar 31, 2021
no start wetin u no go fit to finish
Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by teeboy100(m): 8:47pm On Mar 31, 2021
if you told me as ur fiance, that's the end of our relationship

1 Like

Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by kamantan(m): 8:50pm On Mar 31, 2021
Rubbish n u expect him to clap for u....
will call off d wedding with out remorse
Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by slevan: 8:55pm On Mar 31, 2021
Everything around this your post tells me you are a girl.and you are the culprit. Why are you disguising. Don't destroy your future, quit the extra marital affairs. Your ex has your mumu button.

prettyheart:
Good evening,

Please this is not my situation, so don't take it personal. It's not real.

Please if someone sleeps with an EX like few weeks to the wedding ceremony, should the person confess to the Fiance or just keep it and repent? Assuming the fiance is a pastor in a Bible believing church, should such a person confess, and will the pastor forgive? should the person confess after wedding or before wedding? I believe confession is right. Or is keeping mute the best?

It is just a question, it is not real and it is not my situation... I am even a guy.

Take care....
Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by Maski87: 9:15pm On Mar 31, 2021
Who does that
Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by Twelfthman: 9:30pm On Mar 31, 2021
Hmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? / I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex / Man Surprises Girlfriend On Her Birthday After Cheating On Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.