Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,992 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? (38373 Views)

Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) / Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men / Abandoned By Her Fiance After Losing Her Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by Royaldave200(m): 3:16pm On Mar 31, 2021
Skullano:
Like seriously you are MAD.

Baba u get am for mind before grin grin grin chai
Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by Charly68: 3:16pm On Mar 31, 2021
So she should go and tell that she cheated on the man that wants to marry her in few days time...indeed the marriage will end there. Truth be told such a lady will still cheat in the marriage..Cheating is an attitude it is not a mistake..

4 Likes

Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by AntiWailer: 3:16pm On Mar 31, 2021
She should keep her fckin mouth shut.

The scene will never leave the guy's head again.

He will rough handle u imagining another man hitting u dt is if he can get an erectiooon.

SHUT DA FVK UP !!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by erai30(m): 3:17pm On Mar 31, 2021
Hmmm I will just jejely quiet my mouth, after all we have been knacking team mates so no need to tell anyone anything. Las las my gbola still dey for her. grin
Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by inspector1(m): 3:17pm On Mar 31, 2021
=prettyheart=Good evening,

Please this is not my situation, so don't take it personal. It's not real.

Please if someone sleeps with an EX like few weeks to the wedding ceremony, should the person confess to the Fiance or just keep it and repent? Assuming the fiance is a pastor in a Bible believing church, should such a person confess, and will the pastor forgive? should the person confess after wedding or before wedding? I believe confession is right. Or is keeping mute the best?

It is just a question, it is not real and it is not my situation... I am even a guy.

Take care....

NO NEED OF CONFESSION because THAT WILL CREATE A LOT OF ISSUES. ITS BETTER TO REPENT AND MOVE ON THAN TO CAUSE SERIOUS PAIN TO THE INNOCENT MAN
Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by vRendoh(m): 3:18pm On Mar 31, 2021
Every human has at least one secret he or she will die with! There are sin you keep for good. Of what use telling him that you bleep two days to wedding if no condition (say paternity) warrants it such confessions will only sow seeds that will grow and destroy the marriage tomorrow.
You can confess all the blow jobs
and the swallow you erroneously did too. Shey you wan confess? Talk everything na! There are past you don't dig up. Everyone has such past except Virgins the reason the Holy forbids sex before marriage.
Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by Dukeolumidemans(m): 3:19pm On Mar 31, 2021
It's called the Okanfor's Law. I propounded this law in 2009 when I was in school. It says "once given, always given". Meaning once u have a close one on one with ur ex, he or she go fit give u chop for coro as a means of compensation/settlement... grin grin grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by November24(f): 3:20pm On Mar 31, 2021
prettyheart:
Good evening,

Please if someone sleeps with an EX like few weeks to the wedding ceremony, should the person confess to the Fiance or just keep it and repent? Assuming the fiance is a pastor in a Bible believing church, should such a person confess, and will the pastor forgive? should the person confess after wedding or before wedding? I believe confession is right. Or is keeping mute the best?

It is just a question, it is not real and it is not my situation... I am even a guy.

Take care....
Useless gender

1 Like

Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by simplesearch: 3:21pm On Mar 31, 2021
What an adulterous generation of young girls and boys we had in this our present days. Wasn't there a betrothal between both party before reaching this stage, so naturally there is a commitment to honor till the union is consummated. Without a formal breakup, at this stage if any of the party cheats it's a good enough reason to put away such a one from ones life before it is messed up with same occurrence after marriage. Usually ladies who do this kind of thing are wicked, they want to enjoy as much as they can before the D-day. This is so that after the union is sealed they can fraternize over their past exploit for a while on the basis that the man meets up with all his previous sin partner and if otherwise after six to twelve month, they go all out to their vomit, this time around bringing several ill luck to their partner in the process.

2 Likes

Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by Verysmart101: 3:22pm On Mar 31, 2021
inumidun2010:
It's not WISE to tell him oooooo... MEN are not WIRED to FORGET easily... He might forgive you but he'll suspect you for life.. He might even call DNA TEST for the first child.... As a WOMAN Wey looseguard, Go and flush yourself..

The truth be say if I'm your husband, I'll divorce you, I don't deceive myself.. My SANITY is PARAMOUNT.. EYE WEY GO FOLLOW YOU FINISH THE DAY NO SUPPOSE DEY SEE ANYHOW AROUND 7:00am..

Oga mark my words the secret will still leak at d unexpected and bad time then everything to scatter.Dirty secrets like that do have some form of hiderance in marriage.

1 Like

Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by lekonso: 3:23pm On Mar 31, 2021
Why should someone with a fiance still be romancing with an ex in the first place. The best thing is to totally cut off from any ex once you have chosen another person to marry in order to save oneself from this kind of situation. I think it is even shafeful for somebody to be still be relating with an ex that has seen your unclothedness after you have decided to marry another person. The thing is there is no shame these days again.
Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 31, 2021
prettyheart:
Good evening,

Take care....
useless post from a sinner
Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by Oghenerobo2002(m): 3:24pm On Mar 31, 2021
If she tells me, marriage is called off. If I find out later, marriage is dissolved

4 Likes

Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by November24(f): 3:24pm On Mar 31, 2021
IlufoyeOlamife:
Don't tell him. That is why during a traditional marriage you will be told that you have been forgiven of your previous life style, and what ever you have done in the past....so move on, but cut all communications with your Ex, it will help ur new marriage.

Then bring a bastard Into his home
Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by bazzyblings: 3:24pm On Mar 31, 2021
prettyheart:
Good evening,

Take care....

A guy with pretty heart grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by Olakunleyakub(m): 3:25pm On Mar 31, 2021
I love ur response...it will definitely eat her up especially if the man is so good and caring
UyaiIncomparabl:
Do NOT try it. I repeat, do NOT try it. You will live to regret it. Men do NOT forget easily. Except, of course, you have resolved in your mind that you're not going ahead with the marriage plans again, then fine, tell him and say your goodbyes. Anything aside from that, you are on your own. If he chooses to accept you back, you will never have peace in that marriage. You will keep getting daily reminders of how you cheated on him, and how cheap you are. Udo!
Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by redcliff: 3:25pm On Mar 31, 2021
These vagina people no go give person heart problems.......... grin

1 Like

Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by AmazingELixir: 3:25pm On Mar 31, 2021
prettyheart:
Good evening,

Take care....

But Op why did you gaan sleep with your ex after you've been promised marriage...what you did is it good..

Hiding behind this no real bull crap wouldn't change anything.

Anyways go and sin no more....just bury the secret within yourself solong as you can count on the discretion of your ex to gag his tongue as well.
Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by Verysmart101: 3:26pm On Mar 31, 2021
Poloyanabo2:
Confession has destroyed many marriages, unless the act can destroy the man unknowingly if kept secret,
I'll advise you or whoever to keep it a lifetime secret,
Ignorance is bliss,
Unless you don't need your marriage or you intend continuing hoeing after marriage.
The only person that deserves the confession is Jesus cos only him can forgive you.
I'm not supporting evil, I'm only giving an advice I'll give myself and anyone.

Really!!! Who told u that u can hide a dirty secret for a life time.Dont be deceived.
Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by PAWG(m): 3:27pm On Mar 31, 2021
prettyheart:
Good evening,

Take care....

Since her mouth is itching let her use it to ruin the marriage before it happens.
Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by Verysmart101: 3:28pm On Mar 31, 2021
Wallade:

Never confess such immortality except you want to take a risk with that marriage. End the amorous relationship with the ex-lover and take the secret to your grave.

Really!!!! Who told u someone can take a deep secret to d grave? Stop giving out bad advices
Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by SmartPolician: 3:28pm On Mar 31, 2021
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

I have repeatedly tested and confirmed this law to be true.

As a matter of fact I will still retest the law in the next 2 months cos an ex of mine recently told me she will be coming on a visit to my town; there is no way I will not bang her when she comes grin

You need Jesus, bro. grin
Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by Buziness101: 3:28pm On Mar 31, 2021
Vagina people everywhere
Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by Ten06(m): 3:30pm On Mar 31, 2021
Is it the fiance that disflower her? Let her confess and lost value before her fiance
Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 31, 2021
Women are scum. This gender is very useless.

1 Like

Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 31, 2021
Well we already know you're the one .you slept with your ex just tell your husband and the case is will be closed. But I pray your husband divorce you. How can you do such a thing? Few weeks to your naming ceremony angry
Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by Verysmart101: 3:31pm On Mar 31, 2021
Coldie:
Don't tell him o.

Except u are ready to go back to your ex, as u are not telling him also make sure he never finds out

Is she God that have such powers.Sometimes things we thought no one knew might be hidden by another until when the time is right,it will explode right on our faces.
Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by meobizy(f): 3:31pm On Mar 31, 2021
I am hungry. Should I eat or commit suicide?
Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by 080bjaked(m): 3:32pm On Mar 31, 2021
prettyheart:
Good evening,

Take care....

Shey you dey whine me ni? grin
Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by esmarcq(m): 3:32pm On Mar 31, 2021
prettyheart:
Good evening,

Take care....
Too specific to not be real
Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by EvilNeedle(m): 3:35pm On Mar 31, 2021
prettyheart:
Good evening,

Take care....

Keep it to yourself. When you were commiting the act, you kept it to yourself.
Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by kazyhm(m): 3:37pm On Mar 31, 2021
prettyheart:
Good evening,

Take care....

Is there a church that does not believe in the bible ? I'm confused.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam / As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. / South African Man Heartbroken As His Girlfriend Gets Married To Another Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.