Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,356 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

The Antichrist Grace Gospel That Many Christians In Hell Fire Believed - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Antichrist Grace Gospel That Many Christians In Hell Fire Believed (2596 Views)

Born Again: Many Christians can not answer "YES" to this question. / Why Generational Curses Still Affect Many Christians / Myth : The Hyper Grace Gospel Encourages Sin - Paul Ellis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Antichrist Grace Gospel That Many Christians In Hell Fire Believed by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:04pm On Apr 01, 2021
zimmaking:
I lost a relationship when my ex told me Anniahs and saphara are in heaven,that their body was destroyed to rescue their soul.She said if 5 minutes to rapture,that if you lied and commit sin,grace will cover you and make you rapturable.We ended the relationship,I can't continue in that indoctrination.
Wow! That's quite serious. It's sad though how many have fallen for such lies...

God help us.
Re: The Antichrist Grace Gospel That Many Christians In Hell Fire Believed by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:07pm On Apr 01, 2021
obonujoker:
The grace gospel is deceit.

Your works will determine where you are, in this life and the hereafter....

The goats and sheep were divided according to their deeds.

Should we continue in sin, so that grace may abound??

Thanks OP... I really do enjoy your summations
Thanks bro.

It's just a shame that many have chosen to turn a blind eye to the glaring Truth, because they'd rather have what they want to hear instead of the Truth...

God bless.

1 Like

Re: The Antichrist Grace Gospel That Many Christians In Hell Fire Believed by jesusjnr2020(m): 3:22pm On Apr 03, 2021
Re: The Antichrist Grace Gospel That Many Christians In Hell Fire Believed by Kobojunkie: 3:43pm On Apr 03, 2021
obonujoker:
The grace gospel is deceit.

Your works will determine where you are, in this life and the hereafter....

The goats and sheep were divided according to their deeds.

Should we continue in sin, so that grace may abound??

Thanks OP... I really do enjoy your summations
Grace which simply refers to eternal life will abound whether one continues in sin or not. The goats will use their grace (eternal life) in hell while the sheep will use their grace(eternal life) in Heaven. undecided
Re: The Antichrist Grace Gospel That Many Christians In Hell Fire Believed by jesusjnr2020(m): 1:50pm On Apr 05, 2021
Re: The Antichrist Grace Gospel That Many Christians In Hell Fire Believed by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:17pm On Apr 06, 2021
It makes sin to abound!
Re: The Antichrist Grace Gospel That Many Christians In Hell Fire Believed by ichuka(m): 10:20pm On Apr 06, 2021
LisaAnneMia:
It's still the grace gospel that even when Adam and Eve sinned, God still clothed them.
It's the grace gospel that before the law was given, Joseph knew that adultery was a sin and fled from that lady cos it is recorded there that the Lord was with Him
It's the grace gospel that even before the law was given, Abraham was referred to as a friend of God. That Abraham believed God and it was credited to him as righteousness.
It's the grace gospel that after God brought the Israelites from Egypt, even after they complained and complained (complaining is sin), God showed them His goodness. The more they complained, the more He provided. But when the law was given, the very first commandment that they must have no other God, they broke it. They created a golden calf.
After the law was given, whenever they complained they died. The complain they did before the law that brought God's goodness, brought death this time around. Why? Cos before the law, God blessed them based on His goodness not theirs.

It's still this gospel of grace that when God commanded the children of Israel to kill an animal and put the blood on their doorposts, that none of the first born sons died. Were they perfect? No! Were they blameless? No! Then why? Cos God is good.

Now let's go to the new testament. It's still this same gospel of grace that when Jesus wanted to heal those who came to Him, did He say "all who didn't shout at their wives, line up here", "all who obeyed all the commandments, line here, I'll answer you guys first", "all who is without sin, I'll answer you guys too, the rest, please keep all my commandments then I'll heal you"? No! The woman with the issue of blood broke the law! She was unclean! According to the law, she wasn't supposed to be out there! But she heard the goodness of Jesus and her faith grew to receive her healing! Was she good? No! She broke the law! What now happened? She depended on the goodness of Jesus!

Let's fast forward to Luke. It's still the same grace that when the rich ruler came to Jesus and boasted in his law keeping that Jesus said "one thing you lack". On the other hand, the short tax collector, in the next chapter, Jesus went to his house. Now did Jesus say "you have been a very bad boy! Do this and do that before you enter my kingdom"? No! Jesus gave him no law and the guy gave almost all he had before Jesus left.

And lastly! The thief at the cross! It's still this same grace gospel that Jesus didn't say "before I remember u in my kingdom, do this and say that or confess all your sins before you die, then I will remember you"! No! And it's this gospel of grace that Peter denied Jesus three times!!! After Jesus said "whoever denies Me before men, I'll deny him before My Father"...and yet, when Jesus rose from the dead, He said "go tell My disciples and Peter"... purposely called out Peter's name. Shouldn't Peter be burning in hell since he denied Jesus? No!

What am I saying in essence? True repentance comes after seeing the goodness of God in your life. When Jesus told Peter to cast his net into the sea and Peter caught so many fish, he said "depart from me I'm a sinful man". Which one came first? Jesus' goodness or Peter's repentance? In all the miracles Jesus did, which one came first? Jesus goodness or their repentance? Do I support sin? No! Am I encouraging sin? No! I'm only saying let the Lord Himself right His laws in people's hearts. The preaching on the Commandments hasn't helped the Christian world till now. Let the grace of God teach people what to do. You can't know Jesus mind. Peter should be in hell when he denied Jesus.

"Humans have a part to play" has caused so many heart aches with people wondering if God is pleased with them. When you have a relationship with Jesus, He'll prompt you through His Spirit in you to do this and do that, or to say this and to say that. DON'T WORRY ABOUT YOUR DOING! FOCUS ON WHAT JESUS DID AT THE CROSS FOR YOU, AND YOUR DOING WILL FLOW EFFORTLESSLY!
Thanks my dear Sis.
These is exactly the problem we have with Christianity of today.
mixing the old with the new.
most Christians don't even study there bible.
From Genesis to Revelation the bible talks about one Person, every other thing leads to Him.the bible is His biography simple.
any Christian that cannot see Christ and His Gospel of Grace in ALL the books of the bible has a problem.
most of them don't even understand the full meaning of the Law,how then can they comprehend the Gospel of Grace.
most don't know the real meaning of Love.talkless of them understanding that real Love is a Person!! lol.
I pray that God should help us all.the confusion is very embarrassing.

1 Like

Re: The Antichrist Grace Gospel That Many Christians In Hell Fire Believed by LisaAnneMia: 10:30pm On Apr 06, 2021
ichuka:

Thanks my dear Sis.
These is exactly the problem we have with Christianity of today.
mixing the old with the new.
most Christians don't even study there bible.
From Genesis to Revelation the bible talks about one Person, every other thing leads to Him.the bible is His biography simple.
any Christian that cannot see Christ and His Gospel of Grace in ALL the books of the bible has a problem.
most of them don't even understand the full meaning of the Law,how then can they comprehend the Gospel of Grace.
most don't know the real meaning of Love.talkless of them understanding that real Love is a Person!! lol.
I pray that God should help us all.the confusion is very embarrassing.

You're welcome. Thank God the Bible says the ministry of condemnation has glory but the ministry of righteousness exceeds much more in glory. Their ministry still has glory cos people get saved. Love is a person and grace is a person. His name is Jesus. The Lord knows how to reveal the real gospel to those who don't see His grace.

1 Like

Re: The Antichrist Grace Gospel That Many Christians In Hell Fire Believed by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:03pm On Apr 07, 2021
Re: The Antichrist Grace Gospel That Many Christians In Hell Fire Believed by Kobojunkie: 12:36am On Apr 11, 2021
LisaAnneMia:
Okay, I need a straightforward answer here, after God gave Abraham rules and commandments like u said, didn't he sin afterwards? And when he sinned, did God call him unrighteous?
I saw this and I immediately thought about you and your deal with sin and righteousness.
The passage below is how God's established approach to judging the righteousness of men.

Ezekiel 33 vs 10-20 (ESV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
10. “So, son of man, speak to the family of Israel for me. They might say, ‘We have sinned and broken the law. Our sins are too heavy to bear. We rot away because of them. What can we do to live?’[/b]
11. “You must say to them, ‘The Lord God says: By my life, I swear that I don’t enjoy seeing people die—not even evil people! I don’t want them to die. I want them to come back to me. I want them to change their lives so that they can really live. So come back to me! Stop doing bad things! Why must you die, family of Israel?’
12. “Son of man, tell your people: ‘The good things people did in the past will not save them if they become bad and begin to sin. In the same way the bad things people did in the past will not destroy them if they turn from their evil. So remember, the good things people did in the past will not save them if they begin to sin.’
13. “Maybe I will tell good people that they will live. But maybe those good people will begin to think that the good things they did in the past will save them. So they might begin to do bad things, but I will not remember the good things they did in the past! No, they will die because of the bad things they begin to do.[/b]
14. “Or maybe I will tell some evil people that they will die. But they might change their lives, stop sinning, and begin to live right. They might become good and fair.
15. They might give back the things they took when they loaned money. They might pay for the things they stole. They might begin to follow the laws that give life and stop doing bad things. Then they will surely live. They will not die.
16. I will not remember the bad things they did in the past, because now they live right and are fair. So they will live!
17. “But your people say, ‘That’s not fair! The Lord cannot be like that!’ “But they are the people who are not fair! They are the people who must change!
18. If good people stop doing good and begin to sin, they will die because of their sins.
19. And if evil people stop doing wrong and start living right and being fair, they will live.
20. You still say that I am not fair, but I am telling you the truth. Family of Israel, everyone will be judged for what they do!”
If you note, if the righteous become evil, they are judged evil. and if the evil turns good, they are judged good. undecided

So, according to that, if a righteous man commits sin, and does not repent of it, his righteousness is stained with his sin becoming unacceptable to God. undecided
Re: The Antichrist Grace Gospel That Many Christians In Hell Fire Believed by Kobojunkiee: 4:54am On Apr 11, 2021
LisaAnneMia:
You're welcome. Thank God the Bible says the ministry of condemnation has glory but the ministry of righteousness exceeds much more in glory. Their ministry still has glory cos people get saved. Love is a person and grace is a person. His name is Jesus. The Lord knows how to reveal the real gospel to those who don't see His grace.
Ministry of condemnation? Jesus Christ was explicit in His statement that He did not come to condemn but to save and His salvation is from the condemnation of Sin(Death). So which one again is the ministry of condemnation again? undecided

Ministry of righteousness be which one? From the time of Adam, God has demanded nothing but righteousness from all of those who believe in Him. Abel, Enoch, Noah, Abraham, Moses, David, Job, Ezekiel.... not once demanded nothing less from all who believe in Him, and this they obtained by putting their Trust in Him, obeying His commands, rules and statutes. undecided

Character wise it is clear to all that God is indeed a faithful God, keeping His agreement with all those who will trust and obey Him. A righteous God who does good to all those who honor and obey Him, living according to His statues and commands. undecided

So which one be ministry of righteousness - man's ministry or that of God's? undecided
Re: The Antichrist Grace Gospel That Many Christians In Hell Fire Believed by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:38am On Apr 11, 2021
@Lalasticlala
Re: The Antichrist Grace Gospel That Many Christians In Hell Fire Believed by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:54am On Apr 18, 2021
Beware.
Re: The Antichrist Grace Gospel That Many Christians In Hell Fire Believed by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:05am On Apr 25, 2021
The grace to continue in sin.
Re: The Antichrist Grace Gospel That Many Christians In Hell Fire Believed by jesusjnr1: 10:03am On Apr 30, 2021
Re: The Antichrist Grace Gospel That Many Christians In Hell Fire Believed by jesusjnr1: 10:16pm On Apr 30, 2021
Re: The Antichrist Grace Gospel That Many Christians In Hell Fire Believed by livingchrist: 10:22pm On Apr 30, 2021
Jesus is full of grace and truth

John 1:14
And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Jesus brought grace and truth.

John 1:17
For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

The antichrist is against grace and truth.

1 John 2:22
Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Antichrist Grace Gospel That Many Christians In Hell Fire Believed by Kobojunkie: 10:26pm On Apr 30, 2021
livingchrist:

And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
1. Jesus Christ is indeed full of grace(Life eternal) and Truth.

2. Jesus Christ, the Law(Truth) of God came that we may have Life(grace) abundantly. undecided

3. The Word of God(Jesus Christ), is indeed the grace(eternal Life) and Truth of God, just as Jesus Christ Himself declared to us. undecided
Re: The Antichrist Grace Gospel That Many Christians In Hell Fire Believed by jesusjnr1: 7:33am On May 01, 2021
livingchrist:

LivingAntichrist, quit using Jesus to justify your Antichrist teachings of grace.

Everyone knows that Jesus was Grace and Truth, so that's not in question, but the point is, is the gospel of Jesus, who you say brought grace and Truth, what you preach as the gospel of grace?

Your gospel of grace that cannot tell workers of iniquity to repent and turn from their wicked ways as Jesus did?

That's not the grace of Jesus, but the grace of the Antichrist!

Keep preaching your antichrist gospel if you choose, and do not warn men to turn away from their wicked ways as Jesus did, but expect the blood of many Christians to be on your hands as God said.

Damn! The Truth must hurt.
Re: The Antichrist Grace Gospel That Many Christians In Hell Fire Believed by livingchrist: 10:51am On May 01, 2021
jesusjnr1:
LivingAntichrist, quit using Jesus to justify your Antichrist teachings of grace.

Everyone knows that Jesus was Grace and Truth, so that's not in question, but the point is, is the gospel of Jesus, who you say brought grace and Truth, what you preach as the gospel of grace?

Your gospel of grace that cannot tell workers of iniquity to repent and turn from their wicked ways as Jesus did?

That's not the grace of Jesus, but the grace of the Antichrist!

Keep preaching your antichrist gospel if you choose, and do not warn men to turn away from their wicked ways as Jesus did, but expect the blood of many Christians to be on your hands as God said.

Damn! The Truth must hurt.
Jesus gospel is grace gospel there is no other gospel.
Workers of iniquity are those who rely on their works, It is grace that turn men from wickedness.

Titus 2:11-12 For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men,
Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world;

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Antichrist Grace Gospel That Many Christians In Hell Fire Believed by jesusjnr1: 11:21am On May 01, 2021
livingchrist:
Workers of iniquity are those who rely on their works, It is grace that turn men from wickedness.

Titus 2:11-12 For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men,
Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world;

Instead of just blindly quoting anything you see that speaks of God's Grace which is Jesus, why not first go through it to see if it supports your view or disproves of it?

Because that place you quoted didn't speak of the Antichrist grace gospel which doesn't teach you that, but what Jesus the Grace of God taught us.

Your Antichrist grace gospel teaches us that works of righteousness were as filthy rags or self-righteousness, while Jesus the grace of God taught us to work righteousness exactly as was stated in the passage you quoted because all men would be judged according to their own works, so your initial comment even contradicted that passage you quoted.

Imagine someone saying those who rely on their own works were the workers of iniquity, despite that Jesus said He would judge all men according to their works.

So the men that work righteousness because of what Jesus said are now workers of iniquity, abi?

You're hence proven beyond any shadow of a doubt you're a confirmed Antichrist!

That's what the Antichrist grace gospel does to someone.
Re: The Antichrist Grace Gospel That Many Christians In Hell Fire Believed by jesusjnr1: 5:16pm On May 01, 2021
Re: The Antichrist Grace Gospel That Many Christians In Hell Fire Believed by Kobojunkie: 6:20pm On May 01, 2021
livingchrist:

Workers of Iniquity are instead those who reject the teachings of Jesus Christ and by their rejection live in disobedience of the commandments of God .i.e. their acts are born of their iniquity, their disobedience. undecided

Jesus Christ came full of Truth(Law)and eternal Life(grace upon grace) .So when you focus on just the one and not the other ,you are not teachings Gospel of the Kingdom of God but your own doctrines and traditions. undecided

Jesus Christ, the grace(eternal life) of God did in fact bring salvation from Death( condemnation of sin), teachings us His Truth(Law) to enable us live the life that pleases God. undecided
Re: The Antichrist Grace Gospel That Many Christians In Hell Fire Believed by jesusjnr1: 8:34pm On May 02, 2021
Re: The Antichrist Grace Gospel That Many Christians In Hell Fire Believed by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:56am On May 03, 2021
An Antichrist gospel dressed in Christ's clothing.
Re: The Antichrist Grace Gospel That Many Christians In Hell Fire Believed by jesusjnr2020(m): 4:09pm On May 20, 2021
Re: The Antichrist Grace Gospel That Many Christians In Hell Fire Believed by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:28pm On May 21, 2021
Re: The Antichrist Grace Gospel That Many Christians In Hell Fire Believed by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:40pm On May 22, 2021
Re: The Antichrist Grace Gospel That Many Christians In Hell Fire Believed by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:53am On May 25, 2021
Re: The Antichrist Grace Gospel That Many Christians In Hell Fire Believed by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:07am On May 27, 2021
Re: The Antichrist Grace Gospel That Many Christians In Hell Fire Believed by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:22am On May 28, 2021
Re: The Antichrist Grace Gospel That Many Christians In Hell Fire Believed by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:42am On May 29, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Timing Of End Time Events / Drop Your Prayer Requests Here. We Pray, God Answers: Always! / Is Yahweh The True God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.